• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:55
CEST 21:55
KST 04:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8806 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 77 Next
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 21:45 GMT
#1321
*sign*
Why did Koshi change vote when the person who he has been pushing since D3 or w/e posts something about a flip flop read on a another player?
And has been complaining about what happen with Tumble yesterday.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 21:51 GMT
#1322
What is bugging me with Rels is that Rels has been on every fucking wagon minus the Shape wagon yesterday and Tumble Wagon the day before that.

But I also done it.

Plus the 1st wagon on tumble had: Vivax, Kush, and Rels
Rels vote was hours after Kushes. Would mafia put their entire team that did not gain traction for the most part? I mean they needed 2 more people to lynch, and everyone kinda oppose it.

Even with the pushing on the wagonzs (which i also did so) and this. I elemate Rels from my pool.
So it is one of Yammty/Gerpit
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 21:55 GMT
#1323
Oh and the reason why both are there:
-Day 2 vote on tumble (i need to look into their reasons to unvote and such)
- Flip flop Reads from Kush (so far the soild ones are all town, both flips of the coin(scum/town reads))

I currently think that Yammto is > gerpit but i refain on doing so. Gerpit also has posted that post recently about Koshi giving out reads and supporting me. Which is something i feel mafia wouldn't do.

"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 21:58 GMT
#1324
Holy fuck can you just vote somebody Shape. How long can you think about things.
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 22:05 GMT
#1325
On March 19 2016 06:58 Koshi wrote:
Holy fuck can you just vote somebody Shape. How long can you think about things.

Shhhh!
I am thinking.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 22:11 GMT
#1326
Do we even have enough people for a lynch? Or do i need to vote myself (if it is legit) just so lylo is 48 hours?
Who is fucking here anys? I know Koshi is, and pretty sure Rels is too. Literally the only lynch can happen is if all 3 of us agree on a person to lynch right now
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 22:13 GMT
#1327
Unless something changes in the next 50 mins. We literally can not lynch anyone other than Yammty and Gerpit (which i am fine with since i think 1 is scum) if I am not allowed to self vote.

idk, even if i would self vote. I am pretty sure the only people that would do shit is Rels and maybe Yammty.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 22:17 GMT
#1328
I will say again,
who the fuck is here?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 22:17 GMT
#1329
I'm around but I wanna lynch you and I'm OK waiting 24h more for that to happen if needed. Would prefer to do it now though
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 18 2016 22:19 GMT
#1330
On March 19 2016 03:45 Koshi wrote:
I have not seen bullet points on anybody else. But sure. Continue doing nothing and then tell me I am wrong.

You guys have been proven wrong last 2 days, and have nothing to show for today.

I'm not telling you you're wrong. I'm telling you you're super biased right now. There's a major difference there. It's basically the same reason why I lynched Slam. In Slam's case I was wrong. Re: Tumble, I didn't want him anywhere near LYLO; he's a major detriment if he's town, he had a 2 page filter and was super inactive. Like him in lylo is a complete loss UNLESS he's scum. Plus he's new, so getting a majority with 3v1 is an extra danger.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 18 2016 22:21 GMT
#1331
On March 19 2016 03:37 Rels wrote:
Except I'm confirmed town cause I would have never no kill. Scum either forgot to submit a kill or thought it was a good idea. It's not possible I did either of these so I am confirmed town.

Not even close. How is it possible that Yam or I would forget to submit a kill? I've played a gajillion games and never missed a submission; hell, any host knows I'll often submit 4+ actions in a single night. I'm a planner as a person and especially as scum. No way in hell I forget to or don't submit NKs. TBH, I don't see how Yam does that either even if he is busy. I don't think I've ever seen him fail to use his role. That's not a valid reason for being town let alone confirmed town.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 22:22 GMT
#1332
On March 19 2016 07:17 Rels wrote:
I'm around but I wanna lynch you and I'm OK waiting 24h more for that to happen if needed. Would prefer to do it now though

I mean, I guess 48 hours this cycle is OK. Wish koshi would use the cofirm townie thing more but w/e.

when did you start scum reading me rels?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 22:23 GMT
#1333
Actually i just fucking realized something.
Rels wants the lynch now.
Gerpit and Yam wants to wait.
I guess i shuld look at the posts and see.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 22:24 GMT
#1334
On March 19 2016 07:21 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 03:37 Rels wrote:
Except I'm confirmed town cause I would have never no kill. Scum either forgot to submit a kill or thought it was a good idea. It's not possible I did either of these so I am confirmed town.

Not even close. How is it possible that Yam or I would forget to submit a kill? I've played a gajillion games and never missed a submission; hell, any host knows I'll often submit 4+ actions in a single night. I'm a planner as a person and especially as scum. No way in hell I forget to or don't submit NKs. TBH, I don't see how Yam does that either even if he is busy. I don't think I've ever seen him fail to use his role. That's not a valid reason for being town let alone confirmed town.

Exactly. I wouldn't do that either. Only possible solution is shape
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 22:24 GMT
#1335
On March 19 2016 07:21 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 03:37 Rels wrote:
Except I'm confirmed town cause I would have never no kill. Scum either forgot to submit a kill or thought it was a good idea. It's not possible I did either of these so I am confirmed town.

Not even close. How is it possible that Yam or I would forget to submit a kill? I've played a gajillion games and never missed a submission; hell, any host knows I'll often submit 4+ actions in a single night. I'm a planner as a person and especially as scum. No way in hell I forget to or don't submit NKs. TBH, I don't see how Yam does that either even if he is busy. I don't think I've ever seen him fail to use his role. That's not a valid reason for being town let alone confirmed town.

Thank you
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 18 2016 22:24 GMT
#1336
TBH I'd rather lynch Shape than Yam. Yam's far more likely to be town IMO. I've had a townread on him since pretty early.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 22:24 GMT
#1337
On March 19 2016 07:22 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 07:17 Rels wrote:
I'm around but I wanna lynch you and I'm OK waiting 24h more for that to happen if needed. Would prefer to do it now though

I mean, I guess 48 hours this cycle is OK. Wish koshi would use the cofirm townie thing more but w/e.

when did you start scum reading me rels?

When I learned scum didn't shoot n1 and n2
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 22:26 GMT
#1338
On March 19 2016 07:24 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 07:21 geript wrote:
On March 19 2016 03:37 Rels wrote:
Except I'm confirmed town cause I would have never no kill. Scum either forgot to submit a kill or thought it was a good idea. It's not possible I did either of these so I am confirmed town.

Not even close. How is it possible that Yam or I would forget to submit a kill? I've played a gajillion games and never missed a submission; hell, any host knows I'll often submit 4+ actions in a single night. I'm a planner as a person and especially as scum. No way in hell I forget to or don't submit NKs. TBH, I don't see how Yam does that either even if he is busy. I don't think I've ever seen him fail to use his role. That's not a valid reason for being town let alone confirmed town.

Exactly. I wouldn't do that either. Only possible solution is shape

BUT I WOULDN'T FORGOT!
I ONLY FORGOT THINGS THAT SAVE LIVES, NOT TAKE AWAY LIVES!

Quite honestly, lets just remove the forgetting thing from this because with all the players it really does not fit. More beneficial too look at the premeditated part of the argrement
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 22:27 GMT
#1339
On March 19 2016 07:24 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 07:22 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 07:17 Rels wrote:
I'm around but I wanna lynch you and I'm OK waiting 24h more for that to happen if needed. Would prefer to do it now though

I mean, I guess 48 hours this cycle is OK. Wish koshi would use the cofirm townie thing more but w/e.

when did you start scum reading me rels?

When I learned scum didn't shoot n1 and n2

So this cycle?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 22:28 GMT
#1340
On March 19 2016 07:26 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 07:24 Rels wrote:
On March 19 2016 07:21 geript wrote:
On March 19 2016 03:37 Rels wrote:
Except I'm confirmed town cause I would have never no kill. Scum either forgot to submit a kill or thought it was a good idea. It's not possible I did either of these so I am confirmed town.

Not even close. How is it possible that Yam or I would forget to submit a kill? I've played a gajillion games and never missed a submission; hell, any host knows I'll often submit 4+ actions in a single night. I'm a planner as a person and especially as scum. No way in hell I forget to or don't submit NKs. TBH, I don't see how Yam does that either even if he is busy. I don't think I've ever seen him fail to use his role. That's not a valid reason for being town let alone confirmed town.

Exactly. I wouldn't do that either. Only possible solution is shape

BUT I WOULDN'T FORGOT!
I ONLY FORGOT THINGS THAT SAVE LIVES, NOT TAKE AWAY LIVES!

Quite honestly, lets just remove the forgetting thing from this because with all the players it really does not fit. More beneficial too look at the premeditated part of the argrement

No experiensolution would premeditate a no shoot. It just doenst make sense.
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 567
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 84
Railgan 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1620
Shuttle 654
Dewaltoss 118
Trap 29
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 12
Dota 2
420jenkins494
Counter-Strike
fl0m4158
Fnx 671
kRYSTAL_16
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4101
Liquid`Hasu553
Other Games
summit1g3671
Liquid`RaSZi1956
FrodaN788
B2W.Neo431
XaKoH 423
C9.Mang0168
ToD168
TKL 97
RotterdaM80
UpATreeSC80
QueenE66
Mew2King29
PPMD18
JuggernautJason15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
WardiTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 39
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2530
League of Legends
• TFBlade819
Other Games
• Shiphtur1352
• imaqtpie863
• WagamamaTV324
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 5m
Patches Events
20h 5m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.