• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:17
CEST 00:17
KST 07:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8102 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 77 Next
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 18 2016 20:19 GMT
#1301
We'll only have 24 hours. The night period counts. Math is not this hard.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 18 2016 20:20 GMT
#1302
I'd really rather not lynch today when I have no time to actually play, and then waste the one day I do have to play being silent and then be fucked on time Sunday again.

We'll have to make a good lynch today because I'm not lynching just to lynch. It's retarded.
Writer@WriterYamato
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 20:25 GMT
#1303
On March 19 2016 05:19 yamato77 wrote:
We'll only have 24 hours. The night period counts. Math is not this hard.

check facts when you try to be smart.
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 20:39 GMT
#1304
On March 19 2016 05:19 yamato77 wrote:
We'll only have 24 hours. The night period counts. Math is not this hard.

This cycle:
24 hour
24 dead time
48 hour Day
Lynch at end of 48 hours.

You do not add a night period for the last day since it is a wasted day.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 20:42 GMT
#1305
Also @Koshi,
The only person who really knew knew my meta was kush. He heavily questioned me after XIX and i accidentally gave him insights into my mafia playstyle (which hopefully won't bite me in the arse later on)

Tumble was second with 4 games played with me with 1 being scum mateys.

Other than that, you got Rels who has played 2 games with me (I was town in both) and have skim my mafia game. You who has played 2 with me. And that is it.


Anyways,
I was diving through Kush's filter, and found something that questioned something. I am about to look into it.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 20:52 GMT
#1306
But first.
On March 19 2016 03:37 Rels wrote:
Except I'm confirmed town cause I would have never no kill. Scum either forgot to submit a kill or thought it was a good idea. It's not possible I did either of these so I am confirmed town.

How the fuck are you confirmed town? Because you wouldn't do it?

Are you fucking kidding me?

i mean, i literally can not picture anyone not submitting a NK so lets look into the other possible set up.

So mafia does not shoot, why might they do that? few reasons:
-WIFOM obv.
-has a Good position to survive
- Can exploit it later on.
-Sacrifice Tempo (tech, scum always controls the tempo with holding/shooting. Town is slightly more able to control here, but scum still has a good control on it with NK's. This means that they are willing to give up their tempo control. Why? Maybe because they think town is dumb? idk it just a true statement, but idk the reason behind)

Like for real, maybe it makes you a bit more townie in some peoples eyes. But no fucking way are you confirmed town because there is "No possible way" you could of done it.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 20:53 GMT
#1307
I mean unless I am batty here and missing something. But just because it is unlikely, does not make you confirm town.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 21:05 GMT
#1308
Lol Kushs read on Yammto.
Soft defends Yammto:
On March 09 2016 03:35 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
koshi i don't get it.
yamato didn't have a case to push on that subject.
vivax's read of shape disagreed with geript's read of shape. So yamato was asking if that made geript read vivax in a certain way.

Scum list later (no meation about Yammy till then):
On March 09 2016 21:14 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Shapelog
Yamato
Rels
Alakaslam

2 hours later:
On March 09 2016 23:07 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
I think we should lynch tonight. The reason being is that d1 is going to give us dimishing returns due to lack of information and lack of urgency.

It looks like the two wagons are tumble and alaka which are both good day 1 lynches. They are going to be question marks for the rest of the game anyway.

Koshi, about yamato.. I actually liked his early game a lot. He said some things I was also thinking.
Koshi, how do you feel about alaka or tumble?

Next Day
On March 10 2016 21:27 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Geript
Tumblewood
Shapelog
Yamato7
Alakaslam

My sxumlist is way too long. I'm going to try to slim this down later

Kush flip flop on Yammto pretty hard actually. Defending him slightly and likeing his early game. But then is on his scum list for no reason that I can see.
I need to revist something about Rels from his filter
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 21:11 GMT
#1309
Scum Rels
On March 09 2016 21:14 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Shapelog
Yamato
Rels
Alakaslam

A few hours later
On March 10 2016 06:20 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
I think ima vote alakaslam.
Rels makes a really good point here and makes me townread rels pretty hard.:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 03:21 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2016 03:04 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 09 2016 15:02 geript wrote:
On March 08 2016 22:58 Vivax wrote:
geripts read on slam is too high for me to understand, or maybe just too contrived, but Ill sheep it if i dont nail a mafia myself before that, cuz it sounds like gerupt really believes dat stuff.

waiting for koshi to post from his uncomfortable last position

On March 09 2016 03:36 Vivax wrote:
i was hoping geript would take interest into my post about slam as that was the point where he could have gone "yes, yes! Lynch slam with me now" which would have been in line with the tryhard tone of the rest of his posts.

But let's see

I saw this in rereading and this is really, really fucking off. There's literally zero reason with Vivax's first post for me or anyone else to think that Vivax is happy about a Slam lynch. Hell, at best it's exceptionally limited and tacit approval of slam lynch.

On March 09 2016 03:33 Vivax wrote:
lol koshi is so town, cute

This also is bullshit. Koshi is more than capable of posting everything he has as scum.

On March 09 2016 03:38 Vivax wrote:
here's a vote with secret reasons (for now):

##Vote tumblewood

This is even more bullshit. There's not a single read or point or anything here.

Literally the only thing Vivax has done this whole game is dance outside of issues. He's posted a worthless reads post with no reasoning whatsoever. He prods people and gets them to focus on lots of little bullshit things which are irrelevant. He's asking questions of other people and somehow never gives a real opinion on anyone. It's working on 48 hours and literally all he's doing is leading people around by the nose.

If you guys aren't going to lynch SLam, then Vivax is clearly the next best option.

These are excellent points

Btw while I didn't mention it, TY shape I clearly did not look at OP :/

And am clearly confused hoodwinked whatever.

"geript is right, Vivax calling Koshi town is based on nothing".
But you have the exact same read on Koshi than Vivax ??
On March 09 2016 06:00 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 09 2016 05:58 Rels wrote:
On March 09 2016 05:43 yamato77 wrote:
Rels, what do you make of Koshi?

Maybe scum. He has excuses to not post a lot like he does as town +<script id="gpt-impl-0.9145947964961816" src="http://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_81.js"></script> I don't understand his case on you.

Koshi is quite clearly town in my mind.

Town reads Rels for push on Slam, another one of his scum mates.
about 35 mins later:
On March 10 2016 06:55 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 06:44 Koshi wrote:
Well if slam is scum I can remove Rels from the list.


hmm
If slam is scum, I'd say that actually makes Rels more likely to be scum. Because it's really hard for scum to bring thoughtful points like that againt town.

I kinda thought this was a typo at first, since it really do not make sense. But when you look at the Koshi quote, it doesn't make much sense to replace scum with town nor does Kush corrects it via follow up post.

idk though, idk understand how Scum!kush went from Scum read-> Townread on Rels for pushing a scum that Kush thought was scum(which was obv fake) -> Rels is more scum if Slam is scum.

Does anyone here have a idea?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 21:12 GMT
#1310
*in second para. Scum mates = Another person on Kushs scum list >_<
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 21:14 GMT
#1311
We want to lynch yamato?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 21:14 GMT
#1312
I can lynch yamato
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 21:20 GMT
#1313
Jesus fucking Christ Koshi.
You just want someone lynched.

I haven't even check Yams filter yet. Jeez
(i guess lynching him thou would remove the oppersition towards 48 hour day tomorrow .)
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 21:22 GMT
#1314
On March 19 2016 05:53 Shapelog wrote:
I mean unless I am batty here and missing something. But just because it is unlikely, does not make you confirm town.

It makes me confirmed town because I am a very ... "rule"-oriented, logical player. I would never not kill someone N1 when that meant town had one more mislynch. So if you think I'm scum you think I forgot to submit a night kill, which is as you said unlikely, but for me it's more than that, it's impossible unless my internet rooter + my network phone card broke or something. I'm the kind of player that reacted to a bus drive claim at deadline in PYP 4 for example and changed a NK target in 2 seconds.
Having said that, it doesn't matter that I'm logical or not, no experienced scum would ever give town a mislynch. So no-kill N1 means:
- scum forgot to submit a NK (yamato or geript fits the "busy player" thing), but this is unlikely I think for yamato or geript 'cause it's just so dumb
- OR scum did that on purpose, and only you could do something like this
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 21:25 GMT
#1315
Idk,
Kush overarching Read on Rels is weird. But at least Rels was mention Vs. Yammto who popped up here and there.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 21:25 GMT
#1316
On March 19 2016 06:14 Koshi wrote:
I can lynch yamato

No, he could have jumped on Shape just now and killed you during the silent night to shut you up when you clearly said you were his number 2 target. Shape is 99% scum.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 21:29 GMT
#1317
On March 19 2016 06:22 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 05:53 Shapelog wrote:
I mean unless I am batty here and missing something. But just because it is unlikely, does not make you confirm town.

It makes me confirmed town because I am a very ... "rule"-oriented, logical player. I would never not kill someone N1 when that meant town had one more mislynch. So if you think I'm scum you think I forgot to submit a night kill, which is as you said unlikely, but for me it's more than that, it's impossible unless my internet rooter + my network phone card broke or something. I'm the kind of player that reacted to a bus drive claim at deadline in PYP 4 for example and changed a NK target in 2 seconds.
Having said that, it doesn't matter that I'm logical or not, no experienced scum would ever give town a mislynch. So no-kill N1 means:
- scum forgot to submit a NK (yamato or geript fits the "busy player" thing), but this is unlikely I think for yamato or geript 'cause it's just so dumb
- OR scum did that on purpose, and only you could do something like this

It still does not make you confirm town though, at least not IMO but that might be because i do not know your meta.

I realize why everyone thinks that (with the Bolded) but it is not true. I can't really argue much against, other than idk in what world I would suggest it, and then suggest something else the next cycle. But w/e.

focusing more now on catching scum than defending myself.
+ Show Spoiler +
Can I vote myself btw? 99% sure I can't but checking
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 21:33 GMT
#1318
Oh lol.
Yammto found the same thing i did about the Rels posts Days ago
XD
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 21:42 GMT
#1319
Actually this post from kush is interesting:
On March 11 2016 03:02 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Rels I dont understand your flip onto Vivax.
Why are you against lynching alakaslam when just a few hoursago you re sure greipt saved his scumbud?

Not only does it help clear Rels more from Kush (against what i thought before) but it also asks the question about Gerpits Alignment.
+ Show Spoiler [gerpit] +
On March 10 2016 11:44 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Geript I don't get why that group of people was especially weird. Who was scum on that wagon?

On March 10 2016 20:09 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 15:43 geript wrote:
Yeah. He's been my #2 for a while but I want to look at Rels, Kush and Koshi again.


So you want to lynch the 4 towiest people in the game.
For no reasons.
You look like you aren't reading. Are you?
What happened to your read on alaka?

On March 10 2016 21:27 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Geript
Tumblewood
Shapelog
Yamato7
Alakaslam

My sxumlist is way too long. I'm going to try to slim this down later


On March 10 2016 22:11 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Geript:
On the one hand, if you look at his content there is very very little there.
On the other hand, how he's playing is just so infuriating, which is not something I associate with scum.

On March 10 2016 23:12 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 23:09 Rels wrote:
Vivax Slam is likely scum but geript is confirmed scum. There is no possibility town!geript ninja unvoted with no mention of being in the thread after what he's been saying all game. It is not possible.
##Vote geript


I can see a busy geript looking at the thread near EoD, being like this wagon smells fishy, and getting cold feet.

On March 10 2016 23:14 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 23:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:12 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:09 Rels wrote:
Vivax Slam is likely scum but geript is confirmed scum. There is no possibility town!geript ninja unvoted with no mention of being in the thread after what he's been saying all game. It is not possible.
##Vote geript


I can see a busy geript looking at the thread near EoD, being like this wagon smells fishy, and getting cold feet.


kush have you been smoking weed again?


what is unreasonable about that?
I've been thinking about geript and trying to empathize with his play. His read on alaka was probably mostly posturing.

On March 10 2016 23:15 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Why would mafia do that... it brings huge obvious intention to him. MAfia is never going to do that to save a scumbuddy. only thing I can think of is wifom, which you can't base a read on.


Flipped flop fucking here as well.
Sus. on Gerpit -> Scum Gerpit -> town Gerpit -> defending Gerpit.

Fucker was only consistent on Slam, Tumble, And my Read.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 21:42 GMT
#1320
Consistent as in read progression
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
SpeCial 108
Nathanias 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 395
MaD[AoV]32
910 22
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 509
Counter-Strike
fl0m4465
Fnx 613
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox456
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4132
Other Games
summit1g6117
FrodaN567
C9.Mang0252
Trikslyr19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV263
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21468
Other Games
• imaqtpie783
• Shiphtur735
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 43m
Patches Events
17h 43m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.