• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:45
CEST 16:45
KST 23:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7799 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 77 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 17:42 GMT
#1281
Can you cast a fucking vote please?
I had a good night of sleep.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 18 2016 17:46 GMT
#1282
Not going to vote right now. Either way, let's pretend it's N whatever it is but we can talk. Shape flips town. Who's scum? It's a fair question he asked that you ignored. There's not reason to 24 today when were confirmed to not get your opinion on that.

Besides Koshi, you look pretty confirmation biased. I think Vivax tilted you. Tbh, I'm not sure who hasn't been this game.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 17:51 GMT
#1283
On March 19 2016 02:42 Koshi wrote:
Can you cast a fucking vote please?

Why would i fucking cast a vote without reading filters?

I mean if you want me too,
Gerpit has in game actions about Unvoting Slam when he could of nail
Yammty threw unneed Dirt at Kush, Didn't really meation (kush) Yammty till he came after him so eh. I still like him, more so than Gerpit.
Rels has nothing (unless i am forgetting something) to clear him like Gerpit or Yammty, plus quick dive on kush, Kush interacted with Rels about Slam read, didn't interact with Rels at all later, Threw Rels in the scum list, and then flip 180 to a town read on Rels because of a post Pushing for a Slam read.

But I want to read filters to make sure I am even correct here. I've yet to read Rels filter to even see his interaction with Kush form his POV.

"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 17:53 GMT
#1284
Sorry i like to be through-oh.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 18 2016 18:01 GMT
#1285
Vote Count - Day 4


Shapelog (2): Koshi, Rels

Not Voting (3): Shapelog, Yamato77, geript

At this time, no one is slated to be lynched. With 5 players, 3 are needed to lynch.
The next check will occur on 23:00 GMT (+00:00).
Town must find the mafia before on 23:00 GMT (+00:00)

The voting thread is here.
Only votes there will be counted.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 18 2016 18:28 GMT
#1286
Tbh Koshi, in your Shape tunnel it looks a lot like you've ignored Rels for the last two days. What he's done with Shape is the same thing he did with Slam: banter with self, find an explanation/justification, and then vote looking assured. I don't remember what he did with Vivax, but iirc the same was true of his tumble vote.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 18:37 GMT
#1287
Except I'm confirmed town cause I would have never no kill. Scum either forgot to submit a kill or thought it was a good idea. It's not possible I did either of these so I am confirmed town.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 18:42 GMT
#1288
On March 19 2016 03:28 geript wrote:
Tbh Koshi, in your Shape tunnel it looks a lot like you've ignored Rels for the last two days. What he's done with Shape is the same thing he did with Slam: banter with self, find an explanation/justification, and then vote looking assured. I don't remember what he did with Vivax, but iirc the same was true of his tumble vote.

What you say here is true. But what else should he have done?

You, Rels, shape lyched Alakaslam.
You, Rels, shape and yamato lynched tumble.

So unless you can tell me what you all did differently I don't know why Rels is mafia.

But I can vote Rels as well. Let's just lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 18:43 GMT
#1289
My case on Shape is that he has a bullshit filter.

Nowhere in his filter he wants to actually lynch a person who he thinks is mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 18:44 GMT
#1290
I gave you the bullet points on why I think he is mafia for the past 3 days. I don't even care if my read is wrong.

Remember:
You people lynched town Alakaslam and fucking super obvious town tumble.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 18:45 GMT
#1291
I have not seen bullet points on anybody else. But sure. Continue doing nothing and then tell me I am wrong.

You guys have been proven wrong last 2 days, and have nothing to show for today.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 18:46 GMT
#1292
If somebody can meta show me Shape as town votes superlate in every day and never tries to convince anybody of a read ever. then I can see him as town.

The guy had tumble as town the entire fucking game and then decided to be convinced by some dumb shit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 18:47 GMT
#1293
15 reasons why tumble was town. 1 reason why he could be mafia and Adieu Tumble RIP in pieces
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 18:49 GMT
#1294
I can vote Rels. np. His D1 wasn't good and since then he has just been pushing 1 ml and afk.
I can vote yamato. Only the start of D2 was anything near decent.
I can vote geript. probably highest % of not nking due to afk.
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 18:55 GMT
#1295
Yeah I didn't have a lot of time to play this game. But I'm confirmed town now.
Outside of the no-kills:
Still think geript is town for the "I'm suspicious" unvote D1, which is a weird thing to do as scum.
Yamato could be scum I suppose for being so inactive.
BUT one of them being scum means scum forgot to kill someone N1 which is super unlikely.
Only Shape had a reason to not kill anyone N1. He's scum.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 18:56 GMT
#1296
I read kush his filter again.

It is yamato or Shape from it.

Very likely Shape.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 18:59 GMT
#1297
Why is shape town? Can somebody fucking explain me this?

Since D3 I have been pushing him.

Nobody ever tells me why he is town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 19:01 GMT
#1298
So if the Shape lovers can confirm that Shape never pushes a read ever in his previous games than I am fine voting anybody else.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 19:04 GMT
#1299
geript, yamato there is no reason to not vote today. Use the 48 hours on the last day.
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 20:14 GMT
#1300
On March 19 2016 04:04 Koshi wrote:
geript, yamato there is no reason to not vote today. Use the 48 hours on the last day.

++
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1092
RotterdaM631
SteadfastSC308
TKL 235
Rex126
CosmosSc2 39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 631
SteadfastSC 308
TKL 235
Rex 126
ProTech106
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44392
Calm 3459
Shuttle 2751
Jaedong 1839
Horang2 756
Mini 567
Rush 425
EffOrt 387
Soma 349
Soulkey 346
[ Show more ]
Stork 319
ZerO 248
Larva 239
BeSt 206
Snow 204
firebathero 121
Mong 119
Zeus 98
910 78
hero 74
Mind 72
sorry 68
Free 62
Sharp 49
Hyun 49
Shine 39
Shinee 37
PianO 34
ToSsGirL 29
Pusan 28
Terrorterran 23
JYJ 22
Sexy 20
Aegong 19
Bale 19
HiyA 18
Killer 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 11
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5357
Dendi1150
420jenkins87
Counter-Strike
fl0m2935
Fnx 624
x6flipin114
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
ChuDatz26
Other Games
singsing2185
hiko810
Liquid`RaSZi651
B2W.Neo393
crisheroes360
dupreeh286
ceh9252
DeMusliM212
Khaldor203
Livibee193
Pyrionflax176
Liquid`VortiX147
Hui .122
Trikslyr92
QueenE71
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 323
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH241
• mYiSmile116
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV62
League of Legends
• Nemesis2132
• Jankos1661
• TFBlade624
Other Games
• Shiphtur551
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 15m
The PondCast
19h 15m
INu's Battles
20h 15m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.