• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:10
CEST 10:10
KST 17:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8001 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 77 Next
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 16:21 GMT
#1241
On February 16 2016 04:25 Iwasrobik wrote:
Man Keanu is just there ALL the time, probably means he's town TBH. Like, even super good scums just needs to AFK 12 hours in a row sometimes 'cause scum is stresfull, but Kaenu has answered to every other post in the game I'm pretty sure. p:

I now see why u peeps thought Keanu was me.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 18 2016 16:22 GMT
#1242
My initial thought now that yam has posted is that the only only NK so far implicates Shape. Rels kinda strikes me as a showboater, but it's hard to imagine anyone would intentionally send in no NKs. If it's yam, maybe it's a mix strategy and busy.

VCA kinda doesn't say much because of IML; it's basically been the 5 alive lynching the dead folks.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 18 2016 16:26 GMT
#1243
I'm going to take a shower and get dressed and read my filter again.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 16:26 GMT
#1244
Leave a vote on Shape if you don't know what to do. Better to have 24h today than last day.
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 16:26 GMT
#1245
Basically if scum was smart it would either be LYLO or it would be over already. I can't imagine yamato and geript not being smart. So it's Shape.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 16:30 GMT
#1246
Well. mafia probably forgot to send in a kill on N1 and then decided not to send one in on N2 because mylo > lylo for them. But it is a strange strategy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 16:32 GMT
#1247
On March 19 2016 01:26 Rels wrote:
Basically if scum was smart it would either be LYLO or it would be over already. I can't imagine yamato and geript not being smart. So it's Shape.

Rels,
As someone who appearlenty read or know about Newbie XIX, would you call me a dumb scum in that game?
I mean i only slipped 10 mins, wrote up to a 30 page filter, had to bus my team mates hard.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 16:33 GMT
#1248
10 mins in*
And jeez were is your blue talk in Smurf
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 16:39 GMT
#1249
On March 19 2016 01:32 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 01:26 Rels wrote:
Basically if scum was smart it would either be LYLO or it would be over already. I can't imagine yamato and geript not being smart. So it's Shape.

Rels,
As someone who appearlenty read or know about Newbie XIX, would you call me a dumb scum in that game?
I mean i only slipped 10 mins, wrote up to a 30 page filter, had to bus my team mates hard.

I skimmed that game, I remember you having a lot of content and freeflowing the thread. Doesn't mean you're an experienced scum.

Maybe as Koshy says it's a mistake and busy scum busy geript or yamato didn't shoot someone in time N1, and decided to go with MYLO N2 taking the risk of a save N3. That's a big maybe. It takes 5 seconds to put the NK on someone just in case. The simple explanation is that the no-kill N1 was premeditated, and you're the only one that could do that because you're new, you makes weird play and you were super townread by everyone I think.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 16:41 GMT
#1250
On March 19 2016 01:39 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 01:32 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:26 Rels wrote:
Basically if scum was smart it would either be LYLO or it would be over already. I can't imagine yamato and geript not being smart. So it's Shape.

Rels,
As someone who appearlenty read or know about Newbie XIX, would you call me a dumb scum in that game?
I mean i only slipped 10 mins, wrote up to a 30 page filter, had to bus my team mates hard.

I skimmed that game, I remember you having a lot of content and freeflowing the thread. Doesn't mean you're an experienced scum.

Maybe as Koshy says it's a mistake and busy scum busy geript or yamato didn't shoot someone in time N1, and decided to go with MYLO N2 taking the risk of a save N3. That's a big maybe. It takes 5 seconds to put the NK on someone just in case. The simple explanation is that the no-kill N1 was premeditated, and you're the only one that could do that because you're new, you makes weird play and you were super townread by everyone I think.

I highly recommend the scum QT, it is very WIFOM with me and SLAM!

So it was premeditated correct? I'll entertain this,
What do you think i would gain from it?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 16:42 GMT
#1251
On March 19 2016 01:33 Shapelog wrote:
10 mins in*
And jeez were is your blue talk in Smurf

On February 17 2016 01:14 Iwasrobik wrote:
The tinfoil on me is super townie. OK I think I have accepted you as town.

Wartruk & Garga, if you're doc you need to claim right now.

On February 17 2016 03:48 Iwasrobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2016 03:12 Wartrukk wrote:
Medic claiming is pretty dumb unless you want the NL, robik. If we mislynch today and medic claims there's 0% chance we win.

Got a speeding ticket last night. First one ever. I was going with the flow of traffic but hey who cares

You're wrong. Medic can protect himself so it's the same if he claims or not; AND we can either take someone out of the lynch pool (if there is no counterclaim) and reduce the lynch pool to 2 people (if there is a counterclaim).
You are the most likely lynch so please claim your role in your next post.

On February 17 2016 04:06 keanuisgod wrote:
Garga left to claim then

On February 17 2016 04:14 Iwasrobik wrote:
So it's either Garga vs Wartruk, or Garga vs Kaenu depending on what he says

On February 17 2016 04:24 Iwasrobik wrote:
Guess it's obvious I'm VT and I think Kaenu is doc now ...

Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 16:42 GMT
#1252
btw:
is this the post u are talking about?
On February 15 2016 21:20 Iwasrobik wrote:
Don't have time to play before like 1 hour before deadline. Don't think I'm the kill anyway so I have time to reread the game before EOD3. ^^
Regardless of reads, here is what we should do regarding the setup:
We're 4v1 right now.
IF MEDIC PROTECTS SOMEONE TONIGHT => we suddenly have 2 lynches so we use them.
IF THERE IS ONE KILL:
We will be 3v1 MYLO. I think we sleep so there is one more kill, 'cause nobody except kush is even near the confirmed town status. And if there is a protection during the next night, we have one alive confirmed townie.
When we're at 2v1 LYLO, doc should immediately claim if still alive so we reduce the lynch candidates pool to 2 people.

Because that is the only one i really see.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 16:43 GMT
#1253
Ninjaed
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 16:43 GMT
#1254
Did anybody not post during 24h? Nights not counted.
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 16:43 GMT
#1255
On March 19 2016 01:41 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 01:39 Rels wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:32 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:26 Rels wrote:
Basically if scum was smart it would either be LYLO or it would be over already. I can't imagine yamato and geript not being smart. So it's Shape.

Rels,
As someone who appearlenty read or know about Newbie XIX, would you call me a dumb scum in that game?
I mean i only slipped 10 mins, wrote up to a 30 page filter, had to bus my team mates hard.

I skimmed that game, I remember you having a lot of content and freeflowing the thread. Doesn't mean you're an experienced scum.

Maybe as Koshy says it's a mistake and busy scum busy geript or yamato didn't shoot someone in time N1, and decided to go with MYLO N2 taking the risk of a save N3. That's a big maybe. It takes 5 seconds to put the NK on someone just in case. The simple explanation is that the no-kill N1 was premeditated, and you're the only one that could do that because you're new, you makes weird play and you were super townread by everyone I think.

I highly recommend the scum QT, it is very WIFOM with me and SLAM!

So it was premeditated correct? I'll entertain this,
What do you think i would gain from it?

Already answered that. Nothing, it was a mistake. What I'm saying is that I don't think yamato or geript would make that mistake.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 16:43 GMT
#1256
I don't know what you 2 are doing tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 16:50 GMT
#1257
On March 19 2016 01:43 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 01:41 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:39 Rels wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:32 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:26 Rels wrote:
Basically if scum was smart it would either be LYLO or it would be over already. I can't imagine yamato and geript not being smart. So it's Shape.

Rels,
As someone who appearlenty read or know about Newbie XIX, would you call me a dumb scum in that game?
I mean i only slipped 10 mins, wrote up to a 30 page filter, had to bus my team mates hard.

I skimmed that game, I remember you having a lot of content and freeflowing the thread. Doesn't mean you're an experienced scum.

Maybe as Koshy says it's a mistake and busy scum busy geript or yamato didn't shoot someone in time N1, and decided to go with MYLO N2 taking the risk of a save N3. That's a big maybe. It takes 5 seconds to put the NK on someone just in case. The simple explanation is that the no-kill N1 was premeditated, and you're the only one that could do that because you're new, you makes weird play and you were super townread by everyone I think.

I highly recommend the scum QT, it is very WIFOM with me and SLAM!

So it was premeditated correct? I'll entertain this,
What do you think i would gain from it?

Already answered that. Nothing, it was a mistake. What I'm saying is that I don't think yamato or geript would make that mistake.

So it was premeditated, but yet a mistake?
Or am i missing something?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 16:51 GMT
#1258
On March 19 2016 01:42 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 01:33 Shapelog wrote:
10 mins in*
And jeez were is your blue talk in Smurf

Show nested quote +
On February 17 2016 01:14 Iwasrobik wrote:
The tinfoil on me is super townie. OK I think I have accepted you as town.

Wartruk & Garga, if you're doc you need to claim right now.

Show nested quote +
On February 17 2016 03:48 Iwasrobik wrote:
On February 17 2016 03:12 Wartrukk wrote:
Medic claiming is pretty dumb unless you want the NL, robik. If we mislynch today and medic claims there's 0% chance we win.

Got a speeding ticket last night. First one ever. I was going with the flow of traffic but hey who cares

You're wrong. Medic can protect himself so it's the same if he claims or not; AND we can either take someone out of the lynch pool (if there is no counterclaim) and reduce the lynch pool to 2 people (if there is a counterclaim).
You are the most likely lynch so please claim your role in your next post.

Show nested quote +
On February 17 2016 04:06 keanuisgod wrote:
Garga left to claim then

Show nested quote +
On February 17 2016 04:14 Iwasrobik wrote:
So it's either Garga vs Wartruk, or Garga vs Kaenu depending on what he says

Show nested quote +
On February 17 2016 04:24 Iwasrobik wrote:
Guess it's obvious I'm VT and I think Kaenu is doc now ...


I look over this when i get home
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 16:55 GMT
#1259
Koshi, I know this is going to be draining for you but.

If I am not scum, who would you say was scum?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 16:56 GMT
#1260
On March 19 2016 01:50 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 01:43 Rels wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:41 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:39 Rels wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:32 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 01:26 Rels wrote:
Basically if scum was smart it would either be LYLO or it would be over already. I can't imagine yamato and geript not being smart. So it's Shape.

Rels,
As someone who appearlenty read or know about Newbie XIX, would you call me a dumb scum in that game?
I mean i only slipped 10 mins, wrote up to a 30 page filter, had to bus my team mates hard.

I skimmed that game, I remember you having a lot of content and freeflowing the thread. Doesn't mean you're an experienced scum.

Maybe as Koshy says it's a mistake and busy scum busy geript or yamato didn't shoot someone in time N1, and decided to go with MYLO N2 taking the risk of a save N3. That's a big maybe. It takes 5 seconds to put the NK on someone just in case. The simple explanation is that the no-kill N1 was premeditated, and you're the only one that could do that because you're new, you makes weird play and you were super townread by everyone I think.

I highly recommend the scum QT, it is very WIFOM with me and SLAM!

So it was premeditated correct? I'll entertain this,
What do you think i would gain from it?

Already answered that. Nothing, it was a mistake. What I'm saying is that I don't think yamato or geript would make that mistake.

So it was premeditated, but yet a mistake?
Or am i missing something?

I think it's very unlikely scum misses a shot by mistake. So I think the N1 no-kill was premeditated.
So, if you're scum, you did that premeditated and I don't know why you did that. It was clearly a mistake since it gave town a mislynch. BUT after N2 no-kill you had a whole post about why scum would no-kill and how that pointed at Tumble being town, so you as scum would have a reason to do it.
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 746
GuemChi 588
Leta 324
BeSt 240
Soma 174
Hyun 130
firebathero 110
Mong 68
910 48
sSak 35
[ Show more ]
Bale 26
yabsab 19
ZergMaN 18
HiyA 12
Noble 8
Shine 2
Dota 2
febbydoto11
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss561
ceh9523
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King347
Other Games
summit1g8228
olofmeister845
JimRising 484
Happy336
KnowMe48
Trikslyr24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick455
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt440
• Jankos241
Other Games
• Shiphtur485
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 50m
Patches Events
7h 50m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.