• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:17
CEST 00:17
KST 07:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8102 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 61

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 77 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 13:59 GMT
#1201
On March 18 2016 22:56 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2016 22:51 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2016 22:50 Shapelog wrote:
On March 18 2016 22:48 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2016 09:08 Koshi wrote:
Oh and I am a veteran obviously.

You have only 1 life right ? Cause that means mafia didn't shoot two nights. Which means Shape is 99% scum. I can't see yamato or geript doing that.

Why would I not shoot?

There is no good explanation for that 'cause it's clearly a mistake. So you're the most likely to do that cause you're new and weird, and yamato and geript are not new.

Weird maybe but new?
That is a stretch, I've played in 5 games (6 counting replaced out) and have played scum before. I wouldn't made that mistake.
Even if i was pissed (like koshi suggested) I would of gotten over it and submitted a night kill.

I know i come up with crazy ideas as scum (or at least i think i do) but fucking saying it is me because i am "New and weird" is not really fair. You are using the fact that i am a "newb" against me.

Of course I am. What is weird with my thinking ? If I was scum, game would be over 'cause I wouldn't ever hold my shot. I think it's the same for yamato and geript. On the other hand, you're a kinda crazy guy that do not have a lot of experience yet.
Like, scum didn't hold his shot once but fukcing twice. It cannot be a mistake, it was deliberate.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 13:59 GMT
#1202
BTW you were the guy that immediately thought scum hold their shot N2 right ? I think yamato or geript remarked that. Will check that
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 14:00 GMT
#1203
This is all assuming Koshi is vet BTW. I think only yamato didn't post since end of night, if he counterclaims game is over as we just lynch the two of them.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 14:01 GMT
#1204
On March 18 2016 22:58 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2016 22:54 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2016 22:06 Shapelog wrote:
On March 18 2016 21:42 Koshi wrote:
I know. Can you tell me who could be mafia, who is likely town and who is confirmed town for you?

I rather just claim scum again.

*sign* Town is hard.

Sure why not. I prob. will reread them (minus Yammty) and reread the game and make that list i was talking about.

Assuming there is no CCed from Yammty/Rels, you (koshi) are confirmed town.
I know my alignment, hopefully, and I am town.

That leaves Yammty, Gerpit and Rels.
+ Show Spoiler [reasoning] +

Rels: I thought he was blue (I guess i should of thought he was a PR instead but w/e) due to:
Why do i think Rels is/has been blue/PR.
His blue talk has been off the motherfucking chain. All those post about blue claiming and shit most likely is town. It kinda of hit me after the few first posts about the topic. Maybe 1 or 2 is ok, but with the amount he has, it just seems unnatural.
Also I read How to Improve mafia XXX + Show Spoiler [story] +
The way I came to mafia XXX analyst btw, I was on the recruitment page for Mafia when i saw the links. I never read them so i clicked them and decided to read them. Then in mafia XXX i found the blue hunting thing and it made me think of Rels.
for next game to see what i can improve on, and the blue thingy under the mafia section kinda reminded of Rels.

-Tries to contribute but doesn't stick their neck out
-Shows fear/wants to instinctively hide
-Drastically lower post quantity compared to games when they are green but still tries to contribute.
-Focuses most of their posts on blue roles or ignores them entirely.
-To figure out which role specifically, they will focus unnatural amounts of attention on that role, know the rules for that role thoroughly, or ignore it entirely while mentioning other blue roles. Figuring out the specific is difficult to ascertain and not always applicable, but these heuristics will hold up more often than not.

I do not know about 2-3 (i really do not know Rels meta, nor am i really a meta player) but 4-5 kinda nails him on the head.

Since he Atm is not blue, It is worth looking into him more. Worth looking into his other sus. during yesterday.

I he also has pushed every wagon come to think about it, and then some.

Pushed Slam
Pushed Vivax
Try to sus. Gerpit
Pushed Slam
Pushed Tumble
+ sus. other people
But i've done it too so i need to look into it.


Yammty i think is town due to his d1 sus on kush. Plus what happen yesterday. It is possible that he is scum, but i highly doubt it. I had some sus. with his gerpit and tumble progression (did he comment on tumble progression?) but his explaintion with gerpit makes sense plus timing shows that he did not have come up with a reason for why.


Geprit,
I kinda have forgotten he has been here. He makes a post or two and then just dissapears. I need to look to see if he follows up actually.

The only thing I remember really from him is the unvote. It makes him looks more townie.



So Yammty is most likely town.
And it is Rels Vs. Gerpit. Rels needs a look at because I realized that he has been on every wagon as well as me.

Weird that you think I wouldn't do this as VT because you obsed me doing exactly that (forcing doc to claim) during the smurf game.

I didn't ob smurf.......Only reason why i even batted a eye at it was because someone thought i was playing. I didn't read shit that game.
I am not even on the ob list for that game.

Thought you did 'cause you posted in it. Alrigtht. Then go read the last days to confirm / deny then if you want to attack me on that.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 14:05 GMT
#1205
On March 18 2016 22:59 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2016 22:56 Shapelog wrote:
On March 18 2016 22:51 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2016 22:50 Shapelog wrote:
On March 18 2016 22:48 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2016 09:08 Koshi wrote:
Oh and I am a veteran obviously.

You have only 1 life right ? Cause that means mafia didn't shoot two nights. Which means Shape is 99% scum. I can't see yamato or geript doing that.

Why would I not shoot?

There is no good explanation for that 'cause it's clearly a mistake. So you're the most likely to do that cause you're new and weird, and yamato and geript are not new.

Weird maybe but new?
That is a stretch, I've played in 5 games (6 counting replaced out) and have played scum before. I wouldn't made that mistake.
Even if i was pissed (like koshi suggested) I would of gotten over it and submitted a night kill.

I know i come up with crazy ideas as scum (or at least i think i do) but fucking saying it is me because i am "New and weird" is not really fair. You are using the fact that i am a "newb" against me.

Of course I am. What is weird with my thinking ? If I was scum, game would be over 'cause I wouldn't ever hold my shot. I think it's the same for yamato and geript. On the other hand, you're a kinda crazy guy that do not have a lot of experience yet.
Like, scum didn't hold his shot once but fukcing twice. It cannot be a mistake, it was deliberate.

Yeah it was fucking deliberate. I even fucking suggested it was yesterday cycle and gerpit found it weird.

So I am going to not only out my stat as mafia, but do so while someone was sus. of me? What is the reward there excetly Rels? I going to convince people that mafia holded shots and what? What do i gain? Nothing. People wouldn't find me more town for think about WIFOM scum tatics.

And than today, suggest that mafia might have a role that is worth not NKing(which apperently is not the case)? You think that i am trying to look clueless?

*sign* i am getting tilited.

Obv. at this point, the no shots have been to stall. So we are looking for someone who has been safe i guess. Last night shot happen to remove confirm townie.

Or someone forgot to submit NK's twice. Doesn't mean the mafia should be MK though?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 14:06 GMT
#1206
On March 18 2016 22:59 Rels wrote:
BTW you were the guy that immediately thought scum hold their shot N2 right ? I think yamato or geript remarked that. Will check that

Si
Gepirt did.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 14:08 GMT
#1207
On March 18 2016 23:01 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2016 22:58 Shapelog wrote:
On March 18 2016 22:54 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2016 22:06 Shapelog wrote:
On March 18 2016 21:42 Koshi wrote:
I know. Can you tell me who could be mafia, who is likely town and who is confirmed town for you?

I rather just claim scum again.

*sign* Town is hard.

Sure why not. I prob. will reread them (minus Yammty) and reread the game and make that list i was talking about.

Assuming there is no CCed from Yammty/Rels, you (koshi) are confirmed town.
I know my alignment, hopefully, and I am town.

That leaves Yammty, Gerpit and Rels.
+ Show Spoiler [reasoning] +

Rels: I thought he was blue (I guess i should of thought he was a PR instead but w/e) due to:
Why do i think Rels is/has been blue/PR.
His blue talk has been off the motherfucking chain. All those post about blue claiming and shit most likely is town. It kinda of hit me after the few first posts about the topic. Maybe 1 or 2 is ok, but with the amount he has, it just seems unnatural.
Also I read How to Improve mafia XXX + Show Spoiler [story] +
The way I came to mafia XXX analyst btw, I was on the recruitment page for Mafia when i saw the links. I never read them so i clicked them and decided to read them. Then in mafia XXX i found the blue hunting thing and it made me think of Rels.
for next game to see what i can improve on, and the blue thingy under the mafia section kinda reminded of Rels.

-Tries to contribute but doesn't stick their neck out
-Shows fear/wants to instinctively hide
-Drastically lower post quantity compared to games when they are green but still tries to contribute.
-Focuses most of their posts on blue roles or ignores them entirely.
-To figure out which role specifically, they will focus unnatural amounts of attention on that role, know the rules for that role thoroughly, or ignore it entirely while mentioning other blue roles. Figuring out the specific is difficult to ascertain and not always applicable, but these heuristics will hold up more often than not.

I do not know about 2-3 (i really do not know Rels meta, nor am i really a meta player) but 4-5 kinda nails him on the head.

Since he Atm is not blue, It is worth looking into him more. Worth looking into his other sus. during yesterday.

I he also has pushed every wagon come to think about it, and then some.

Pushed Slam
Pushed Vivax
Try to sus. Gerpit
Pushed Slam
Pushed Tumble
+ sus. other people
But i've done it too so i need to look into it.


Yammty i think is town due to his d1 sus on kush. Plus what happen yesterday. It is possible that he is scum, but i highly doubt it. I had some sus. with his gerpit and tumble progression (did he comment on tumble progression?) but his explaintion with gerpit makes sense plus timing shows that he did not have come up with a reason for why.


Geprit,
I kinda have forgotten he has been here. He makes a post or two and then just dissapears. I need to look to see if he follows up actually.

The only thing I remember really from him is the unvote. It makes him looks more townie.



So Yammty is most likely town.
And it is Rels Vs. Gerpit. Rels needs a look at because I realized that he has been on every wagon as well as me.

Weird that you think I wouldn't do this as VT because you obsed me doing exactly that (forcing doc to claim) during the smurf game.

I didn't ob smurf.......Only reason why i even batted a eye at it was because someone thought i was playing. I didn't read shit that game.
I am not even on the ob list for that game.

Thought you did 'cause you posted in it. Alrigtht. Then go read the last days to confirm / deny then if you want to attack me on that.

What did you get the impression that i was attacking you because i thought you were blue? It was a thought that i had, and because of a claim it turned out false which made me have to rethink you.

But this is prob. because about the newb thing.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 14:10 GMT
#1208
On March 17 2016 02:26 geript wrote:
Tbh. I'm really curious why he thinks Mafia wouldn't shoot. That's a really different conclusion to make.

Yeah found it. Gotta find the original post now.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 14:12 GMT
#1209
You quoted a guide on how to find scum and compared my attitude to it, attracting attention so similitudes. That is an attack. If it was not then it was a scummy post, attracting attention but not commiting to a scumread.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 14:18 GMT
#1210
On March 18 2016 23:05 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2016 22:59 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2016 22:56 Shapelog wrote:
On March 18 2016 22:51 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2016 22:50 Shapelog wrote:
On March 18 2016 22:48 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2016 09:08 Koshi wrote:
Oh and I am a veteran obviously.

You have only 1 life right ? Cause that means mafia didn't shoot two nights. Which means Shape is 99% scum. I can't see yamato or geript doing that.

Why would I not shoot?

There is no good explanation for that 'cause it's clearly a mistake. So you're the most likely to do that cause you're new and weird, and yamato and geript are not new.

Weird maybe but new?
That is a stretch, I've played in 5 games (6 counting replaced out) and have played scum before. I wouldn't made that mistake.
Even if i was pissed (like koshi suggested) I would of gotten over it and submitted a night kill.

I know i come up with crazy ideas as scum (or at least i think i do) but fucking saying it is me because i am "New and weird" is not really fair. You are using the fact that i am a "newb" against me.

Of course I am. What is weird with my thinking ? If I was scum, game would be over 'cause I wouldn't ever hold my shot. I think it's the same for yamato and geript. On the other hand, you're a kinda crazy guy that do not have a lot of experience yet.
Like, scum didn't hold his shot once but fukcing twice. It cannot be a mistake, it was deliberate.

Yeah it was fucking deliberate. I even fucking suggested it was yesterday cycle and gerpit found it weird.

So I am going to not only out my stat as mafia, but do so while someone was sus. of me? What is the reward there excetly Rels? I going to convince people that mafia holded shots and what? What do i gain? Nothing. People wouldn't find me more town for think about WIFOM scum tatics.

And than today, suggest that mafia might have a role that is worth not NKing(which apperently is not the case)? You think that i am trying to look clueless?

*sign* i am getting tilited.

Obv. at this point, the no shots have been to stall. So we are looking for someone who has been safe i guess. Last night shot happen to remove confirm townie.

Or someone forgot to submit NK's twice. Doesn't mean the mafia should be MK though?

Yeah. Jumping to the conclusion of "scum didn't shoot" when the obvious conclusion was "doc or jk stopped the nk" is weird. Wanna read to exact post, but you make it seem like if you were scum, it would have had to be a WIFOM strategy, when I think it's likely to be a slip.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 14:20 GMT
#1211
On March 18 2016 23:12 Rels wrote:
You quoted a guide on how to find scum and compared my attitude to it, attracting attention so similitudes. That is an attack. If it was not then it was a scummy post, attracting attention but not commiting to a scumread.

What?
I was explaining why i thought you were blue for the last few days. Then remember you and me have been on every single lynch wagon and pushed it.

I was explaining it because in the first post i posted this cycle i said if there was a CC, it prob. would come from Rels. And i had you as blue and i wanted to let people know why.

But apparently it is scummy that i want to make sure that people who i think maybe scum could be scum. and it is scummy that I answer koshi.

so w.e, currently looking through smurf filter from you.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 14:23 GMT
#1212
Are you 2 solving the game or just bickering? Also lol @ rels claiming I am not blue.
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 14:25 GMT
#1213
On March 18 2016 23:20 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2016 23:12 Rels wrote:
You quoted a guide on how to find scum and compared my attitude to it, attracting attention so similitudes. That is an attack. If it was not then it was a scummy post, attracting attention but not commiting to a scumread.

What?
I was explaining why i thought you were blue for the last few days. Then remember you and me have been on every single lynch wagon and pushed it.

I was explaining it because in the first post i posted this cycle i said if there was a CC, it prob. would come from Rels. And i had you as blue and i wanted to let people know why.

But apparently it is scummy that i want to make sure that people who i think maybe scum could be scum. and it is scummy that I answer koshi.

so w.e, currently looking through smurf filter from you.

OK I thought you were saying that since I was not blue I was likely scum. If that is not what you meant then alright.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 14:25 GMT
#1214
On March 18 2016 23:18 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2016 23:05 Shapelog wrote:
On March 18 2016 22:59 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2016 22:56 Shapelog wrote:
On March 18 2016 22:51 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2016 22:50 Shapelog wrote:
On March 18 2016 22:48 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2016 09:08 Koshi wrote:
Oh and I am a veteran obviously.

You have only 1 life right ? Cause that means mafia didn't shoot two nights. Which means Shape is 99% scum. I can't see yamato or geript doing that.

Why would I not shoot?

There is no good explanation for that 'cause it's clearly a mistake. So you're the most likely to do that cause you're new and weird, and yamato and geript are not new.

Weird maybe but new?
That is a stretch, I've played in 5 games (6 counting replaced out) and have played scum before. I wouldn't made that mistake.
Even if i was pissed (like koshi suggested) I would of gotten over it and submitted a night kill.

I know i come up with crazy ideas as scum (or at least i think i do) but fucking saying it is me because i am "New and weird" is not really fair. You are using the fact that i am a "newb" against me.

Of course I am. What is weird with my thinking ? If I was scum, game would be over 'cause I wouldn't ever hold my shot. I think it's the same for yamato and geript. On the other hand, you're a kinda crazy guy that do not have a lot of experience yet.
Like, scum didn't hold his shot once but fukcing twice. It cannot be a mistake, it was deliberate.

Yeah it was fucking deliberate. I even fucking suggested it was yesterday cycle and gerpit found it weird.

So I am going to not only out my stat as mafia, but do so while someone was sus. of me? What is the reward there excetly Rels? I going to convince people that mafia holded shots and what? What do i gain? Nothing. People wouldn't find me more town for think about WIFOM scum tatics.

And than today, suggest that mafia might have a role that is worth not NKing(which apperently is not the case)? You think that i am trying to look clueless?

*sign* i am getting tilited.

Obv. at this point, the no shots have been to stall. So we are looking for someone who has been safe i guess. Last night shot happen to remove confirm townie.

Or someone forgot to submit NK's twice. Doesn't mean the mafia should be MK though?

Yeah. Jumping to the conclusion of "scum didn't shoot" when the obvious conclusion was "doc or jk stopped the nk" is weird. Wanna read to exact post, but you make it seem like if you were scum, it would have had to be a WIFOM strategy, when I think it's likely to be a slip.

And millers aren't aware, and scum could try to fake claim aware Miller. So we should all be careful about Miller claims. Heck Eden could be scum making that list for a partner to fake claim aware Miller.

I am sorry my brain likes to think of fun smart mafia stats (which you should know, but in fairiness it was 1 game) but i guess it does not matter.

And fuck you, you reminded me about the saddness about Onegu
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 14:26 GMT
#1215
On March 18 2016 23:23 Koshi wrote:
Are you 2 solving the game or just bickering? Also lol @ rels claiming I am not blue.

Both.
Deal with it.
[image loading]
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 14:26 GMT
#1216
On March 18 2016 23:23 Koshi wrote:
Are you 2 solving the game or just bickering? Also lol @ rels claiming I am not blue.

Did you feel attacked ? ^^
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 14:27 GMT
#1217
I want to point out I had both slam and tumble as town. Imagine if you guys sheeped those reads.
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 14:28 GMT
#1218
Idk who Keanu was, but i loved him.
On February 15 2016 00:20 Iwasrobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2016 05:16 keanuisgod wrote:
These are robik's thoughts on Garga and Warty:

On February 13 2016 09:14 Iwasrobik wrote:
On February 13 2016 09:06 Wartrukk wrote:
So on first read I hate gargamel and want him to be died. He quite obviously cares less about this game than I do and that's just fucked

I had a townread on him for some reason reading the thread. Let's see why.
On February 10 2016 12:26 GargamelxD wrote:
cant really take any posts seriously so far, no analysis possible becouse it still seems like standard banter

I first had a scumread for this post.
On February 11 2016 15:57 GargamelxD wrote:
he could be SL maybe, either that or ls

either way i think goldrom is VA and i want to kill him with fire

##Vote 77Goldrom

Oh yeah, he was one of the first to take a firm stance for the lynch. Town points.
On February 11 2016 21:45 GargamelxD wrote:
i dont see any issues with unholy as he just postponed his actual play which i also did, and his entrance wasnt as awkward as roms. he actually took interest into what was happening and gave a bit of his opinion on smurf hunting.

in rom you have a guy who apologizes for being late, claims his role, asks about the latest news and in the next post acts like he doesnt care.

Not scumreading me when I was an easy ML.
+
Having strong opinions in his few posts.

Not confirmed town but likely IMO.


Weak town read on Garga

On February 13 2016 10:20 Iwasrobik wrote:
Wartruk is (probably) town 'cause of his attack on kush very early, when kush is the main force behind discussion blablabla, and thus a pretty bad target to attack for scum. And his posts EOD1 are way too obviously bad for scums to make I think, I'm wary of that one but that's what I think.


Weak town read on Warty

On February 13 2016 10:20 Iwasrobik wrote:
I think I have everyone ? The two scums, I explained why gargamed was maybe town above. Pretty sure kaenu and Valdia are the 2 scums.


We are in MYLO yet he's "pretty sure" he found the whole scumteam, when he still has (admited by him) weak town reads on Garga and Warty.

Dunno about you, but if I have 2 dudes just with slight town reads (hell, it may even reflect my own reads on Garga and Warty so far), I am not going to wager MYLO on fixating my scum reads on the remaining 2 people and call it a day.

The most important thing I'd be doing is dispelling or confirming those "weak" town reads on Garga and Warty. However, this doesn't seem to be on robik's mind since he hasn't addressed Garga nor Warty to figure out their alignment once in this game so far.
This is the most sketchy thing for me, specially when his case against me is so bad I can't believe he's that convinced by it.
His posts so far scream "hidden agenda" to me, not a townie trying to figure the game out so town can salvage something out of these 2-consecutive MYLOs we are going to have.

This post is so bad though it's making me doubt my townread. IF YOU RE TOWN STOP FITTING EVERYTHING INTO FUCKING NARRATIVES

"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 14:32 GMT
#1219
On March 18 2016 23:27 Koshi wrote:
I want to point out I had both slam and tumble as town. Imagine if you guys sheeped those reads.

Well Koshi is suffering from Confirm townie syndrome.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 14:32 GMT
#1220
I got a class coming up but If i get time i finish looking at Rels filter from smurf.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
SpeCial 108
Nathanias 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 395
MaD[AoV]32
910 22
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 509
Counter-Strike
fl0m4465
Fnx 613
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox456
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4132
Other Games
summit1g6117
FrodaN567
C9.Mang0252
Trikslyr19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV263
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21468
Other Games
• imaqtpie783
• Shiphtur735
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 43m
Patches Events
17h 43m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.