• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:17
CEST 00:17
KST 07:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8102 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 77 Next
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 12:08 GMT
#1181
On March 18 2016 14:57 geript wrote:
The thing that's honestly been bugging me is why Rels didn't unvote. like when I saw the claim at midnight I was pretty sure it was fake. But unvote to get info, get a CC, learn who the green check was, learn who the different check was. I'm half expecting a CC from someone else. Idk, I'd still like Rels to explain his reasoning and thinking.

I like him to explain his responds as well.
On March 17 2016 07:59 Rels wrote:
BS

It is possible that he said BS because he thought the claim was fake (the claim came about 2 mins or so before deadline) or that it was a late claim. But maybe there is something more too it?

I mean that post also shows that he saw the claim as well.

Idk, I thought Rels was the blue because of all his blue talk.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 12:12 GMT
#1182
On March 18 2016 20:18 Koshi wrote:
We are also looking for a mafia who forgor to send in 2 kills.

Not going to be rels I think.
Yamato was a bit strong on the language around nkills. Maybe talking about himself?

Or you are a pretty busy guy geript.

I am going to repeat like a broken record.
Is mafia KP fractional? And for that matter, do you know how many times you were hit by any chance?

Mafia KP not being fractional and no NK (assuming that you were not hit/know if u were shot) might mean that mafia has not only a role, but a role worth using instead of a NK.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 12:19 GMT
#1183
No mafia can always use kp and their role.
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 12:29 GMT
#1184
On March 18 2016 21:19 Koshi wrote:
No mafia can always use kp and their role.

Really? I thought it could be either or.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 12:35 GMT
#1185
Is that a confession? Just claim mafia bro.
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 12:40 GMT
#1186
On March 18 2016 21:35 Koshi wrote:
Is that a confession? Just claim mafia bro.

On March 10 2016 10:04 Shapelog wrote:
I AM SHAPELOG AND I AM CLAIMING SCUM!

I "claimed" it 8 days ago brah

Anyways

How is it a confession if i do not know the mechs of this game? I literary have asked the thread eveytime i have a question because I am scared of Hapa.


Also, We actually have 1 24 hour day, and 1 48 hour day cycles left.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 12:42 GMT
#1187
I know. Can you tell me who could be mafia, who is likely town and who is confirmed town for you?
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 13:06 GMT
#1188
On March 18 2016 21:42 Koshi wrote:
I know. Can you tell me who could be mafia, who is likely town and who is confirmed town for you?

I rather just claim scum again.

*sign* Town is hard.

Sure why not. I prob. will reread them (minus Yammty) and reread the game and make that list i was talking about.

Assuming there is no CCed from Yammty/Rels, you (koshi) are confirmed town.
I know my alignment, hopefully, and I am town.

That leaves Yammty, Gerpit and Rels.
+ Show Spoiler [reasoning] +

Rels: I thought he was blue (I guess i should of thought he was a PR instead but w/e) due to:
Why do i think Rels is/has been blue/PR.
His blue talk has been off the motherfucking chain. All those post about blue claiming and shit most likely is town. It kinda of hit me after the few first posts about the topic. Maybe 1 or 2 is ok, but with the amount he has, it just seems unnatural.
Also I read How to Improve mafia XXX + Show Spoiler [story] +
The way I came to mafia XXX analyst btw, I was on the recruitment page for Mafia when i saw the links. I never read them so i clicked them and decided to read them. Then in mafia XXX i found the blue hunting thing and it made me think of Rels.
for next game to see what i can improve on, and the blue thingy under the mafia section kinda reminded of Rels.

-Tries to contribute but doesn't stick their neck out
-Shows fear/wants to instinctively hide
-Drastically lower post quantity compared to games when they are green but still tries to contribute.
-Focuses most of their posts on blue roles or ignores them entirely.
-To figure out which role specifically, they will focus unnatural amounts of attention on that role, know the rules for that role thoroughly, or ignore it entirely while mentioning other blue roles. Figuring out the specific is difficult to ascertain and not always applicable, but these heuristics will hold up more often than not.

I do not know about 2-3 (i really do not know Rels meta, nor am i really a meta player) but 4-5 kinda nails him on the head.

Since he Atm is not blue, It is worth looking into him more. Worth looking into his other sus. during yesterday.

I he also has pushed every wagon come to think about it, and then some.

Pushed Slam
Pushed Vivax
Try to sus. Gerpit
Pushed Slam
Pushed Tumble
+ sus. other people
But i've done it too so i need to look into it.


Yammty i think is town due to his d1 sus on kush. Plus what happen yesterday. It is possible that he is scum, but i highly doubt it. I had some sus. with his gerpit and tumble progression (did he comment on tumble progression?) but his explaintion with gerpit makes sense plus timing shows that he did not have come up with a reason for why.


Geprit,
I kinda have forgotten he has been here. He makes a post or two and then just dissapears. I need to look to see if he follows up actually.

The only thing I remember really from him is the unvote. It makes him looks more townie.



So Yammty is most likely town.
And it is Rels Vs. Gerpit. Rels needs a look at because I realized that he has been on every wagon as well as me.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 13:42 GMT
#1189
So we still have 1 free mislynch (= we have 1 24 hours day and 1 48 hours day. We should lynch today IMO so we have max duration LYLO should we mislynch again
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 13:45 GMT
#1190
On March 18 2016 08:12 Shapelog wrote:
Now a question.
@Rels, what made you say BS when Koshi claim.

It was obviously BS, if Koshi had a check he would have claimed it at the beginning of the day to win the game. But then I thought it was super likely to come from VT trying to attract a hit during the night.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 13:48 GMT
#1191
On March 18 2016 09:08 Koshi wrote:
Oh and I am a veteran obviously.

You have only 1 life right ? Cause that means mafia didn't shoot two nights. Which means Shape is 99% scum. I can't see yamato or geript doing that.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 13:48 GMT
#1192
On March 18 2016 22:45 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2016 08:12 Shapelog wrote:
Now a question.
@Rels, what made you say BS when Koshi claim.

It was obviously BS, if Koshi had a check he would have claimed it at the beginning of the day to win the game. But then I thought it was super likely to come from VT trying to attract a hit during the night.

Alright so you came to the same conclusion.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 13:50 GMT
#1193
On March 18 2016 22:48 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2016 09:08 Koshi wrote:
Oh and I am a veteran obviously.

You have only 1 life right ? Cause that means mafia didn't shoot two nights. Which means Shape is 99% scum. I can't see yamato or geript doing that.

Why would I not shoot?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 13:50 GMT
#1194
On March 18 2016 14:57 geript wrote:
The thing that's honestly been bugging me is why Rels didn't unvote. like when I saw the claim at midnight I was pretty sure it was fake. But unvote to get info, get a CC, learn who the green check was, learn who the different check was. I'm half expecting a CC from someone else. Idk, I'd still like Rels to explain his reasoning and thinking.

I almost unvoted because I thought it was fake. But I realized he posted that right at deadline to attract a hit. I regretted posting "BS" BTW 'cause that showed Koshi's plan was fake, but for some reason it worked. (=
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 13:51 GMT
#1195
On March 18 2016 22:50 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2016 22:48 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2016 09:08 Koshi wrote:
Oh and I am a veteran obviously.

You have only 1 life right ? Cause that means mafia didn't shoot two nights. Which means Shape is 99% scum. I can't see yamato or geript doing that.

Why would I not shoot?

There is no good explanation for that 'cause it's clearly a mistake. So you're the most likely to do that cause you're new and weird, and yamato and geript are not new.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 13:52 GMT
#1196
On March 18 2016 22:50 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2016 14:57 geript wrote:
The thing that's honestly been bugging me is why Rels didn't unvote. like when I saw the claim at midnight I was pretty sure it was fake. But unvote to get info, get a CC, learn who the green check was, learn who the different check was. I'm half expecting a CC from someone else. Idk, I'd still like Rels to explain his reasoning and thinking.

I almost unvoted because I thought it was fake. But I realized he posted that right at deadline to attract a hit. I regretted posting "BS" BTW 'cause that showed Koshi's plan was fake, but for some reason it worked. (=

Koshi still needs to address if he actually knows if he was shot, unless i missed it.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 13:54 GMT
#1197
On March 18 2016 22:06 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2016 21:42 Koshi wrote:
I know. Can you tell me who could be mafia, who is likely town and who is confirmed town for you?

I rather just claim scum again.

*sign* Town is hard.

Sure why not. I prob. will reread them (minus Yammty) and reread the game and make that list i was talking about.

Assuming there is no CCed from Yammty/Rels, you (koshi) are confirmed town.
I know my alignment, hopefully, and I am town.

That leaves Yammty, Gerpit and Rels.
+ Show Spoiler [reasoning] +

Rels: I thought he was blue (I guess i should of thought he was a PR instead but w/e) due to:
Why do i think Rels is/has been blue/PR.
His blue talk has been off the motherfucking chain. All those post about blue claiming and shit most likely is town. It kinda of hit me after the few first posts about the topic. Maybe 1 or 2 is ok, but with the amount he has, it just seems unnatural.
Also I read How to Improve mafia XXX + Show Spoiler [story] +
The way I came to mafia XXX analyst btw, I was on the recruitment page for Mafia when i saw the links. I never read them so i clicked them and decided to read them. Then in mafia XXX i found the blue hunting thing and it made me think of Rels.
for next game to see what i can improve on, and the blue thingy under the mafia section kinda reminded of Rels.

-Tries to contribute but doesn't stick their neck out
-Shows fear/wants to instinctively hide
-Drastically lower post quantity compared to games when they are green but still tries to contribute.
-Focuses most of their posts on blue roles or ignores them entirely.
-To figure out which role specifically, they will focus unnatural amounts of attention on that role, know the rules for that role thoroughly, or ignore it entirely while mentioning other blue roles. Figuring out the specific is difficult to ascertain and not always applicable, but these heuristics will hold up more often than not.

I do not know about 2-3 (i really do not know Rels meta, nor am i really a meta player) but 4-5 kinda nails him on the head.

Since he Atm is not blue, It is worth looking into him more. Worth looking into his other sus. during yesterday.

I he also has pushed every wagon come to think about it, and then some.

Pushed Slam
Pushed Vivax
Try to sus. Gerpit
Pushed Slam
Pushed Tumble
+ sus. other people
But i've done it too so i need to look into it.


Yammty i think is town due to his d1 sus on kush. Plus what happen yesterday. It is possible that he is scum, but i highly doubt it. I had some sus. with his gerpit and tumble progression (did he comment on tumble progression?) but his explaintion with gerpit makes sense plus timing shows that he did not have come up with a reason for why.


Geprit,
I kinda have forgotten he has been here. He makes a post or two and then just dissapears. I need to look to see if he follows up actually.

The only thing I remember really from him is the unvote. It makes him looks more townie.



So Yammty is most likely town.
And it is Rels Vs. Gerpit. Rels needs a look at because I realized that he has been on every wagon as well as me.

Weird that you think I wouldn't do this as VT because you obsed me doing exactly that (forcing doc to claim) during the smurf game.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 13:55 GMT
#1198
On March 18 2016 22:52 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2016 22:50 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2016 14:57 geript wrote:
The thing that's honestly been bugging me is why Rels didn't unvote. like when I saw the claim at midnight I was pretty sure it was fake. But unvote to get info, get a CC, learn who the green check was, learn who the different check was. I'm half expecting a CC from someone else. Idk, I'd still like Rels to explain his reasoning and thinking.

I almost unvoted because I thought it was fake. But I realized he posted that right at deadline to attract a hit. I regretted posting "BS" BTW 'cause that showed Koshi's plan was fake, but for some reason it worked. (=

Koshi still needs to address if he actually knows if he was shot, unless i missed it.

I was shot n3
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 13:56 GMT
#1199
On March 18 2016 22:51 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2016 22:50 Shapelog wrote:
On March 18 2016 22:48 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2016 09:08 Koshi wrote:
Oh and I am a veteran obviously.

You have only 1 life right ? Cause that means mafia didn't shoot two nights. Which means Shape is 99% scum. I can't see yamato or geript doing that.

Why would I not shoot?

There is no good explanation for that 'cause it's clearly a mistake. So you're the most likely to do that cause you're new and weird, and yamato and geript are not new.

Weird maybe but new?
That is a stretch, I've played in 5 games (6 counting replaced out) and have played scum before. I wouldn't made that mistake.
Even if i was pissed (like koshi suggested) I would of gotten over it and submitted a night kill.

I know i come up with crazy ideas as scum (or at least i think i do) but fucking saying it is me because i am "New and weird" is not really fair. You are using the fact that i am a "newb" against me.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 13:58 GMT
#1200
On March 18 2016 22:54 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2016 22:06 Shapelog wrote:
On March 18 2016 21:42 Koshi wrote:
I know. Can you tell me who could be mafia, who is likely town and who is confirmed town for you?

I rather just claim scum again.

*sign* Town is hard.

Sure why not. I prob. will reread them (minus Yammty) and reread the game and make that list i was talking about.

Assuming there is no CCed from Yammty/Rels, you (koshi) are confirmed town.
I know my alignment, hopefully, and I am town.

That leaves Yammty, Gerpit and Rels.
+ Show Spoiler [reasoning] +

Rels: I thought he was blue (I guess i should of thought he was a PR instead but w/e) due to:
Why do i think Rels is/has been blue/PR.
His blue talk has been off the motherfucking chain. All those post about blue claiming and shit most likely is town. It kinda of hit me after the few first posts about the topic. Maybe 1 or 2 is ok, but with the amount he has, it just seems unnatural.
Also I read How to Improve mafia XXX + Show Spoiler [story] +
The way I came to mafia XXX analyst btw, I was on the recruitment page for Mafia when i saw the links. I never read them so i clicked them and decided to read them. Then in mafia XXX i found the blue hunting thing and it made me think of Rels.
for next game to see what i can improve on, and the blue thingy under the mafia section kinda reminded of Rels.

-Tries to contribute but doesn't stick their neck out
-Shows fear/wants to instinctively hide
-Drastically lower post quantity compared to games when they are green but still tries to contribute.
-Focuses most of their posts on blue roles or ignores them entirely.
-To figure out which role specifically, they will focus unnatural amounts of attention on that role, know the rules for that role thoroughly, or ignore it entirely while mentioning other blue roles. Figuring out the specific is difficult to ascertain and not always applicable, but these heuristics will hold up more often than not.

I do not know about 2-3 (i really do not know Rels meta, nor am i really a meta player) but 4-5 kinda nails him on the head.

Since he Atm is not blue, It is worth looking into him more. Worth looking into his other sus. during yesterday.

I he also has pushed every wagon come to think about it, and then some.

Pushed Slam
Pushed Vivax
Try to sus. Gerpit
Pushed Slam
Pushed Tumble
+ sus. other people
But i've done it too so i need to look into it.


Yammty i think is town due to his d1 sus on kush. Plus what happen yesterday. It is possible that he is scum, but i highly doubt it. I had some sus. with his gerpit and tumble progression (did he comment on tumble progression?) but his explaintion with gerpit makes sense plus timing shows that he did not have come up with a reason for why.


Geprit,
I kinda have forgotten he has been here. He makes a post or two and then just dissapears. I need to look to see if he follows up actually.

The only thing I remember really from him is the unvote. It makes him looks more townie.



So Yammty is most likely town.
And it is Rels Vs. Gerpit. Rels needs a look at because I realized that he has been on every wagon as well as me.

Weird that you think I wouldn't do this as VT because you obsed me doing exactly that (forcing doc to claim) during the smurf game.

I didn't ob smurf.......Only reason why i even batted a eye at it was because someone thought i was playing. I didn't read shit that game.
I am not even on the ob list for that game.
On March 18 2016 22:55 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2016 22:52 Shapelog wrote:
On March 18 2016 22:50 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2016 14:57 geript wrote:
The thing that's honestly been bugging me is why Rels didn't unvote. like when I saw the claim at midnight I was pretty sure it was fake. But unvote to get info, get a CC, learn who the green check was, learn who the different check was. I'm half expecting a CC from someone else. Idk, I'd still like Rels to explain his reasoning and thinking.

I almost unvoted because I thought it was fake. But I realized he posted that right at deadline to attract a hit. I regretted posting "BS" BTW 'cause that showed Koshi's plan was fake, but for some reason it worked. (=

Koshi still needs to address if he actually knows if he was shot, unless i missed it.

I was shot n3

Cool
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
SpeCial 108
Nathanias 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 395
MaD[AoV]32
910 22
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 509
Counter-Strike
fl0m4465
Fnx 613
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox456
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4132
Other Games
summit1g6117
FrodaN567
C9.Mang0252
Trikslyr19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV263
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21468
Other Games
• imaqtpie783
• Shiphtur735
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 43m
Patches Events
17h 43m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.