• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:10
CEST 02:10
KST 09:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9605 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 62

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 77 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 14:35 GMT
#1221
On March 16 2016 21:01 Shapelog wrote:
Lol Mafia forgot to put their gun off of safety

OK nothing fancy in that post. Yeah it's a super weird assumption to make.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 14:35 GMT
#1222
On March 18 2016 23:27 Koshi wrote:
I want to point out I had both slam and tumble as town. Imagine if you guys sheeped those reads.

Don't know how you had Tumble as town.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 14:36 GMT
#1223
On March 18 2016 23:28 Shapelog wrote:
Idk who Keanu was, but i loved him.
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2016 00:20 Iwasrobik wrote:
On February 14 2016 05:16 keanuisgod wrote:
These are robik's thoughts on Garga and Warty:

On February 13 2016 09:14 Iwasrobik wrote:
On February 13 2016 09:06 Wartrukk wrote:
So on first read I hate gargamel and want him to be died. He quite obviously cares less about this game than I do and that's just fucked

I had a townread on him for some reason reading the thread. Let's see why.
On February 10 2016 12:26 GargamelxD wrote:
cant really take any posts seriously so far, no analysis possible becouse it still seems like standard banter

I first had a scumread for this post.
On February 11 2016 15:57 GargamelxD wrote:
he could be SL maybe, either that or ls

either way i think goldrom is VA and i want to kill him with fire

##Vote 77Goldrom

Oh yeah, he was one of the first to take a firm stance for the lynch. Town points.
On February 11 2016 21:45 GargamelxD wrote:
i dont see any issues with unholy as he just postponed his actual play which i also did, and his entrance wasnt as awkward as roms. he actually took interest into what was happening and gave a bit of his opinion on smurf hunting.

in rom you have a guy who apologizes for being late, claims his role, asks about the latest news and in the next post acts like he doesnt care.

Not scumreading me when I was an easy ML.
+
Having strong opinions in his few posts.

Not confirmed town but likely IMO.


Weak town read on Garga

On February 13 2016 10:20 Iwasrobik wrote:
Wartruk is (probably) town 'cause of his attack on kush very early, when kush is the main force behind discussion blablabla, and thus a pretty bad target to attack for scum. And his posts EOD1 are way too obviously bad for scums to make I think, I'm wary of that one but that's what I think.


Weak town read on Warty

On February 13 2016 10:20 Iwasrobik wrote:
I think I have everyone ? The two scums, I explained why gargamed was maybe town above. Pretty sure kaenu and Valdia are the 2 scums.


We are in MYLO yet he's "pretty sure" he found the whole scumteam, when he still has (admited by him) weak town reads on Garga and Warty.

Dunno about you, but if I have 2 dudes just with slight town reads (hell, it may even reflect my own reads on Garga and Warty so far), I am not going to wager MYLO on fixating my scum reads on the remaining 2 people and call it a day.

The most important thing I'd be doing is dispelling or confirming those "weak" town reads on Garga and Warty. However, this doesn't seem to be on robik's mind since he hasn't addressed Garga nor Warty to figure out their alignment once in this game so far.
This is the most sketchy thing for me, specially when his case against me is so bad I can't believe he's that convinced by it.
His posts so far scream "hidden agenda" to me, not a townie trying to figure the game out so town can salvage something out of these 2-consecutive MYLOs we are going to have.

This post is so bad though it's making me doubt my townread. IF YOU RE TOWN STOP FITTING EVERYTHING INTO FUCKING NARRATIVES


Fucking Shapaenu.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 14:47 GMT
#1224
Yeah let's kill Shape. He's the only guy that would hold his shot N1 and N2. And it's strengthened by the fact he made the assumption scum hold its shot immediately after N2.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 14:48 GMT
#1225
##Vote Shapelog
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 18 2016 14:57 GMT
#1226
On March 18 2016 20:18 Koshi wrote:
We are also looking for a mafia who forgor to send in 2 kills.

Not going to be rels I think.
Yamato was a bit strong on the language around nkills. Maybe talking about himself?

Or you are a pretty busy guy geript.

Yup. I'm busy. But I have no qualms about replacing out. I also don't forget to submit night actions.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 15:17 GMT
#1227
On March 18 2016 20:18 Koshi wrote:
We are also looking for a mafia who forgor to send in 2 kills.

Not going to be rels I think.
Yamato was a bit strong on the language around nkills. Maybe talking about himself?

Or you are a pretty busy guy geript.

I don't understand the bolded ?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 18 2016 15:37 GMT
#1228
On March 19 2016 00:17 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2016 20:18 Koshi wrote:
We are also looking for a mafia who forgor to send in 2 kills.

Not going to be rels I think.
Yamato was a bit strong on the language around nkills. Maybe talking about himself?

Or you are a pretty busy guy geript.

I don't understand the bolded ?

Lots of times scum overplay re: night kills. Either calling them great or stupid or try to wifom them. It's why shape's post re:NKs stuck out to me.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 15:45 GMT
#1229
I don't remember yamato saying weird things about the NKs though.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 15:47 GMT
#1230
On March 16 2016 08:29 yamato77 wrote:
Mafia is either a complete idiot or the doctor is a God.

Either way, we still lynch tumble.

Should be what Koshi meant. I had the same thinking when I saw there was no kills so I don't think it's weird.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 18 2016 15:54 GMT
#1231
At this point it's obvious that this is actually just mafia's strategy.

I'm personally lost as I must have been wrong about someone, but I also don't have the time today to read filters and re eval. Unfortunately not lynching today would make this lylo.
Writer@WriterYamato
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 16:04 GMT
#1232
On March 18 2016 23:35 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2016 21:01 Shapelog wrote:
Lol Mafia forgot to put their gun off of safety

OK nothing fancy in that post. Yeah it's a super weird assumption to make.

Um that was not it. That was a joke lol. This was the real one. founded 2 posts below the post you quoted.
On March 16 2016 21:45 Shapelog wrote:
I am actually semi-convince that scum is just playing the waiting game.If that is the case, someone who is thought to be town, is not town (obv). Since I doubt that someone like tumble, who is in danger of getting lynched, is holding shots. Especially when certain NK's could help scum!tumble in the case.

I mean 5 other people, 2 (3 if you count Yammty via Tumble) of which, could be lynched due to thread feels You only have to blend in for about 4 24 hour cycles.

A course, there really isn't a way of determining it. Could just be good doc. Thoughts?

Trust me, I explain everything except Reads. Tinfoil inculded.

Sad part is, that i told myself that Tumble couldn't be scum in that theory but forgot about it.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 16:05 GMT
#1233
On March 19 2016 00:54 yamato77 wrote:
At this point it's obvious that this is actually just mafia's strategy.

I'm personally lost as I must have been wrong about someone, but I also don't have the time today to read filters and re eval. Unfortunately not lynching today would make this lylo.

Not tech.
1 have 1 24 hour day. and a 48 hour day. We can use them in any order.

But i think we should lynch today. Even if it is my head.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 16:08 GMT
#1234
On March 19 2016 00:54 yamato77 wrote:
At this point it's obvious that this is actually just mafia's strategy.

I'm personally lost as I must have been wrong about someone, but I also don't have the time today to read filters and re eval. Unfortunately not lynching today would make this lylo.

Not true I think, scums wins in 3 days and 6 hours so we can have one 48 hours day when we want. But I agree it's better to have one 24 hours day now and one 48 hours LYLO if we need it.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 16:10 GMT
#1235
On March 19 2016 01:04 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2016 23:35 Rels wrote:
On March 16 2016 21:01 Shapelog wrote:
Lol Mafia forgot to put their gun off of safety

OK nothing fancy in that post. Yeah it's a super weird assumption to make.

Um that was not it. That was a joke lol. This was the real one. founded 2 posts below the post you quoted.
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2016 21:45 Shapelog wrote:
I am actually semi-convince that scum is just playing the waiting game.If that is the case, someone who is thought to be town, is not town (obv). Since I doubt that someone like tumble, who is in danger of getting lynched, is holding shots. Especially when certain NK's could help scum!tumble in the case.

I mean 5 other people, 2 (3 if you count Yammty via Tumble) of which, could be lynched due to thread feels You only have to blend in for about 4 24 hour cycles.

A course, there really isn't a way of determining it. Could just be good doc. Thoughts?

Trust me, I explain everything except Reads. Tinfoil inculded.

Sad part is, that i told myself that Tumble couldn't be scum in that theory but forgot about it.

And why were you semi-convinced scum hold their shot ? It is not the normal assumption to make.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 18 2016 16:12 GMT
#1236
Today isn't a great day for me either tbh but there's not a good break for me bc of my schedule this weekend.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 16:17 GMT
#1237
On March 19 2016 01:10 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 01:04 Shapelog wrote:
On March 18 2016 23:35 Rels wrote:
On March 16 2016 21:01 Shapelog wrote:
Lol Mafia forgot to put their gun off of safety

OK nothing fancy in that post. Yeah it's a super weird assumption to make.

Um that was not it. That was a joke lol. This was the real one. founded 2 posts below the post you quoted.
On March 16 2016 21:45 Shapelog wrote:
I am actually semi-convince that scum is just playing the waiting game.If that is the case, someone who is thought to be town, is not town (obv). Since I doubt that someone like tumble, who is in danger of getting lynched, is holding shots. Especially when certain NK's could help scum!tumble in the case.

I mean 5 other people, 2 (3 if you count Yammty via Tumble) of which, could be lynched due to thread feels You only have to blend in for about 4 24 hour cycles.

A course, there really isn't a way of determining it. Could just be good doc. Thoughts?

Trust me, I explain everything except Reads. Tinfoil inculded.

Sad part is, that i told myself that Tumble couldn't be scum in that theory but forgot about it.

And why were you semi-convinced scum hold their shot ? It is not the normal assumption to make.

Do I tend to make "normal assumptions"?
You have a situation where 2 nights have passed and there has been no night kills. Obv. that is pretty interesting in itself. and how do we know it is a doc? we don't, we have no clue who was being shot at the time.

I also thought of doc mechinces, about how docs tend to not be able to heal the same person back to back but i forgot about it during that post (If i did it would of made more sense. ) A course, mafia might of hit someone else so blah.

But lets image that i remember my smart moments.

No nk when they could of shot at the same target (granted that it was not slam) rings bells.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 16:19 GMT
#1238
Damm i wish i did remember that at the time.

I need to start writing down shit like that. Well, minus the rant yesterday (IRL) about me possibly being a Unaware mafia spy but w/e
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 16:20 GMT
#1239
Well I have no qualms lynching Shape.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 16:20 GMT
#1240
##vote Shapelog
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 126
Nina 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1487
GuemChi 1109
Artosis 654
910 34
MaD[AoV]18
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever91
League of Legends
JimRising 685
Counter-Strike
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox619
Other Games
summit1g8642
Day[9].tv621
shahzam482
C9.Mang0317
Trikslyr48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick601
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• Hinosc 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie838
• Shiphtur669
• Day9tv621
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 50m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.