• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:06
CEST 10:06
KST 17:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7609 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 84

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 269 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:37 GMT
#1661
On December 29 2015 03:30 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:22 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:19 Damdred wrote:
Tbh what hf says makes a lot of sense here its not shit and it does show a interesting thing.

GB tell me when did you first suspect hf


Right now, after seeing him throwing suspicions everywhere (GB might be mafia, Ness might be mafia), and the more I think of it the more things fits (his push on kush, his reluctancy from not lynching Tictock and keeping on Vivax)

He asked when you first started to. Was it literally when he posted his case on you?


I was iffy when he started pushing kush, but it was basically when he called me and Ness scum, especially when he calls me scum when I ask a question on Palmar. It was clear he was throwing suspicions everywhere


And have you asked me why I think those people are suspicious?

I have a thought process of "People that think that Vivax wasn't a good lynch or were behaving weird around Vivax"


-Alakaslam - weird ness interaction and then weird Vivax reaction

- Ness - weird as fuck posts all game and he posted something really weird about Vivax "I'll unvote him when he defends himself" <-- I almost instantly changed my mind based solely on his filter length which is probably a mistake but then I got lazy and didn't check his filter in his off site game

- GB - just shit and afk for a while and then comes back and posts that trash about how did palmar know about coag and rsoultin when palmar already linked his source for info - gb's filter is like 3 full pages of one liner questions saying nothing and when I remembered his earlier interactions with ness and how he just copied my questions it added up to mafia-ish, now combined with my slam dunk case which you guys seem to dislike for no reason he's pretty definitely mafia

^

there is the combined reasoning for the brief section of time
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 18:37 GMT
#1662
On December 29 2015 03:33 Vivax wrote:
Time to play a bit with HF:

Im not actually JK

Oh boy, here we go
On December 29 2015 03:35 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:32 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:32 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:27 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:17 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:13 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
GB saying things like this only makes you look terrible.
If you don't understand why, then i can't help you.


"WHILE" is the most important word here, that you kept out.

Pushing a townie is okay.

Pushing a townie while throwing suspicions everywhere and doing nothing with them while people kept saying he should backoff and agreeing Tictock is scummy while not even trying to vote him once is not.

This is a really shitty case GlowingBear.....


Tell me what's wrong with it

Because you are literally saying HF should not have pushed his main scumread over other people (which is stupid).
If HF thinks Vivax is more likely to be mafia it only makes sense for him to NOT vote for TT and push Vivax instead.
Also after Vivax claimed HF made the only logical thing and moved his vote to his #2 scumread, TT.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in his play or what he has done, if this is your case, which it seems to be. Especially if take account the fact you YOURSELF scumread the SAME people he does....


Again, it's not about who he scumreads. It's about HOW he does it.

He kept on Vivax. People said he shouldn't. He threw suspicions everywhere without going anywhere with those suspicions. Vivax claimed. Holyflare agreed Tictock was scum. Never votes Tictock and pushes kush for something that doesn't make kush scum. Finally votes Tictock one hour ago. I post and he finds me suspicious. I say he is scum, he twists my arguments to start a wagon on me.

My main argument is: he keeps saying Tictock is a good lynch but is reluctant to lynch him (never really interacts much with Tictock), when he sees himself out of options he throw suspicions everywhere and starts a wagon on me while twisting my arguments.

So your main case on him is association based on TT being mafia.
TT has a lot of votes. HF had none. Why did you vote HF instead of TT?


It's not actually based on association. If someone calls a case "good" and that "that player might be mafia", but refuses to go on it and starts throwing suspicions everywhere by twisting arguments and going against NAI things, it doesn't fit a town perspective. Why would a townie behave this way?

Why would a mafia behave that way if TT is town? It would make it NAI.


TT might be mafia, and he has a very good shot at being mafia. I don't know why would a mafia behave like that if TT is town. IF TT is town. I don't know if he is, so I can't say how a mafia would behave now. I can, however, work with the facts in the thread, and I don't see a townie behaving the way I described HF is.

Let me get this straight
if TT is town, you don't understand HF's behaviour as either alignment.
if TT is mafia, you think it strongly implicates HF.
Regardless, you believe the chance of TT being mafia is lower than that of HF being mafia. Am I correct?
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 28 2015 18:38 GMT
#1663
On December 29 2015 03:32 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:27 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:17 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:13 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think Holyflare is mafia because he kept pushing a townie....[...]

GB saying things like this only makes you look terrible.
If you don't understand why, then i can't help you.


"WHILE" is the most important word here, that you kept out.

Pushing a townie is okay.

Pushing a townie while throwing suspicions everywhere and doing nothing with them while people kept saying he should backoff and agreeing Tictock is scummy while not even trying to vote him once is not.

This is a really shitty case GlowingBear.....


Tell me what's wrong with it

Because you are literally saying HF should not have pushed his main scumread over other people (which is stupid).
If HF thinks Vivax is more likely to be mafia it only makes sense for him to NOT vote for TT and push Vivax instead.
Also after Vivax claimed HF made the only logical thing and moved his vote to his #2 scumread, TT.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in his play or what he has done, if this is your case, which it seems to be. Especially if take account the fact you YOURSELF scumread the SAME people he does....


Again, it's not about who he scumreads. It's about HOW he does it.

He kept on Vivax. People said he shouldn't. He threw suspicions everywhere without going anywhere with those suspicions. Vivax claimed. Holyflare agreed Tictock was scum. Never votes Tictock and pushes kush for something that doesn't make kush scum. Finally votes Tictock one hour ago. I post and he finds me suspicious. I say he is scum, he twists my arguments to start a wagon on me.

My main argument is: he keeps saying Tictock is a good lynch but is reluctant to lynch him (never really interacts much with Tictock), when he sees himself out of options he throw suspicions everywhere and starts a wagon on me while twisting my arguments.


If I think a person is mafia and have a history of lynching that person as mafia then why would I stop wanting to lynch that person because sicklucker who I don't listen to a word of says otherwise? What logical nonsense is that GB?

Not to mention if you start to think Vivax is mafia then why is it bad that I keep pushing that guy? I was too lazy to move my vote and just did so as soon as rayn posted an updated case on TT because I liked it and thought about how shit TT's catch up posts were.

I still think that leap in logic is suspicious as fuck when he had no information at all about anyone else and he still jumped to a guy being town after presenting a logical explanation of why he could be mafia, it still doesn't make sense.

There's like a million mafia and you're suspicious that I'm looking for other mafia after Vivax claimed a role?


JESUS CHRIST THATS NOT WHAT IM SUSPICIOS OF

IM SUSPICIOUS OF YOU CALLING TICTOCK MAFIA BUT REFUSING TO VOTE HIM FOR A LONG TIME AND GOING AGAINST OTHER PEOPLE (KUSH, WHO I THINK IS TOWN - ME, WHO IS TOWN)


I'm adorable.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
December 28 2015 18:38 GMT
#1664
##Vote: ExO_
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:39 GMT
#1665
I was too lazy to move my vote and just did so as soon as rayn posted an updated case on TT because I liked it and thought about how shit TT's catch up posts were.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 28 2015 18:39 GMT
#1666
On December 29 2015 03:37 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:30 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:22 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:19 Damdred wrote:
Tbh what hf says makes a lot of sense here its not shit and it does show a interesting thing.

GB tell me when did you first suspect hf


Right now, after seeing him throwing suspicions everywhere (GB might be mafia, Ness might be mafia), and the more I think of it the more things fits (his push on kush, his reluctancy from not lynching Tictock and keeping on Vivax)

He asked when you first started to. Was it literally when he posted his case on you?


I was iffy when he started pushing kush, but it was basically when he called me and Ness scum, especially when he calls me scum when I ask a question on Palmar. It was clear he was throwing suspicions everywhere


And have you asked me why I think those people are suspicious?

I have a thought process of "People that think that Vivax wasn't a good lynch or were behaving weird around Vivax"


-Alakaslam - weird ness interaction and then weird Vivax reaction

- Ness - weird as fuck posts all game and he posted something really weird about Vivax "I'll unvote him when he defends himself" <-- I almost instantly changed my mind based solely on his filter length which is probably a mistake but then I got lazy and didn't check his filter in his off site game

- GB - just shit and afk for a while and then comes back and posts that trash about how did palmar know about coag and rsoultin when palmar already linked his source for info - gb's filter is like 3 full pages of one liner questions saying nothing and when I remembered his earlier interactions with ness and how he just copied my questions it added up to mafia-ish, now combined with my slam dunk case which you guys seem to dislike for no reason he's pretty definitely mafia

^

there is the combined reasoning for the brief section of time


ROFL I COPIED YOUR QUESTIONS??? I WAS THE FUCKING FIRST ONE TO SUSPECT HIM
I'm adorable.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 28 2015 18:40 GMT
#1667
We all remember the last time rayn led a wagon D1 right
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 28 2015 18:41 GMT
#1668
On December 29 2015 03:37 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:33 Vivax wrote:
Time to play a bit with HF:

Im not actually JK

Oh boy, here we go
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:35 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:32 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:32 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:27 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:17 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:13 GlowingBear wrote:
[quote]

"WHILE" is the most important word here, that you kept out.

Pushing a townie is okay.

Pushing a townie while throwing suspicions everywhere and doing nothing with them while people kept saying he should backoff and agreeing Tictock is scummy while not even trying to vote him once is not.

This is a really shitty case GlowingBear.....


Tell me what's wrong with it

Because you are literally saying HF should not have pushed his main scumread over other people (which is stupid).
If HF thinks Vivax is more likely to be mafia it only makes sense for him to NOT vote for TT and push Vivax instead.
Also after Vivax claimed HF made the only logical thing and moved his vote to his #2 scumread, TT.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in his play or what he has done, if this is your case, which it seems to be. Especially if take account the fact you YOURSELF scumread the SAME people he does....


Again, it's not about who he scumreads. It's about HOW he does it.

He kept on Vivax. People said he shouldn't. He threw suspicions everywhere without going anywhere with those suspicions. Vivax claimed. Holyflare agreed Tictock was scum. Never votes Tictock and pushes kush for something that doesn't make kush scum. Finally votes Tictock one hour ago. I post and he finds me suspicious. I say he is scum, he twists my arguments to start a wagon on me.

My main argument is: he keeps saying Tictock is a good lynch but is reluctant to lynch him (never really interacts much with Tictock), when he sees himself out of options he throw suspicions everywhere and starts a wagon on me while twisting my arguments.

So your main case on him is association based on TT being mafia.
TT has a lot of votes. HF had none. Why did you vote HF instead of TT?


It's not actually based on association. If someone calls a case "good" and that "that player might be mafia", but refuses to go on it and starts throwing suspicions everywhere by twisting arguments and going against NAI things, it doesn't fit a town perspective. Why would a townie behave this way?

Why would a mafia behave that way if TT is town? It would make it NAI.


TT might be mafia, and he has a very good shot at being mafia. I don't know why would a mafia behave like that if TT is town. IF TT is town. I don't know if he is, so I can't say how a mafia would behave now. I can, however, work with the facts in the thread, and I don't see a townie behaving the way I described HF is.

Let me get this straight
if TT is town, you don't understand HF's behaviour as either alignment.
if TT is mafia, you think it strongly implicates HF.
Regardless, you believe the chance of TT being mafia is lower than that of HF being mafia. Am I correct?


No Artanis, my logic is: if I see a behaviour that doesn't fits any town perspective, the said person is mafia. I didn't think of it more than this
I'm adorable.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:41 GMT
#1669
On December 29 2015 03:39 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:37 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:30 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:22 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:19 Damdred wrote:
Tbh what hf says makes a lot of sense here its not shit and it does show a interesting thing.

GB tell me when did you first suspect hf


Right now, after seeing him throwing suspicions everywhere (GB might be mafia, Ness might be mafia), and the more I think of it the more things fits (his push on kush, his reluctancy from not lynching Tictock and keeping on Vivax)

He asked when you first started to. Was it literally when he posted his case on you?


I was iffy when he started pushing kush, but it was basically when he called me and Ness scum, especially when he calls me scum when I ask a question on Palmar. It was clear he was throwing suspicions everywhere


And have you asked me why I think those people are suspicious?

I have a thought process of "People that think that Vivax wasn't a good lynch or were behaving weird around Vivax"


-Alakaslam - weird ness interaction and then weird Vivax reaction

- Ness - weird as fuck posts all game and he posted something really weird about Vivax "I'll unvote him when he defends himself" <-- I almost instantly changed my mind based solely on his filter length which is probably a mistake but then I got lazy and didn't check his filter in his off site game

- GB - just shit and afk for a while and then comes back and posts that trash about how did palmar know about coag and rsoultin when palmar already linked his source for info - gb's filter is like 3 full pages of one liner questions saying nothing and when I remembered his earlier interactions with ness and how he just copied my questions it added up to mafia-ish, now combined with my slam dunk case which you guys seem to dislike for no reason he's pretty definitely mafia

^

there is the combined reasoning for the brief section of time


ROFL I COPIED YOUR QUESTIONS??? I WAS THE FUCKING FIRST ONE TO SUSPECT HIM


and how does that make a difference?

I elaborated the case and asked him questions and in order to pad out your filter you just repeated the questions that I had already asked.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:42 GMT
#1670
On December 29 2015 03:39 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:37 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:30 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:22 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:19 Damdred wrote:
Tbh what hf says makes a lot of sense here its not shit and it does show a interesting thing.

GB tell me when did you first suspect hf


Right now, after seeing him throwing suspicions everywhere (GB might be mafia, Ness might be mafia), and the more I think of it the more things fits (his push on kush, his reluctancy from not lynching Tictock and keeping on Vivax)

He asked when you first started to. Was it literally when he posted his case on you?


I was iffy when he started pushing kush, but it was basically when he called me and Ness scum, especially when he calls me scum when I ask a question on Palmar. It was clear he was throwing suspicions everywhere


And have you asked me why I think those people are suspicious?

I have a thought process of "People that think that Vivax wasn't a good lynch or were behaving weird around Vivax"


-Alakaslam - weird ness interaction and then weird Vivax reaction

- Ness - weird as fuck posts all game and he posted something really weird about Vivax "I'll unvote him when he defends himself" <-- I almost instantly changed my mind based solely on his filter length which is probably a mistake but then I got lazy and didn't check his filter in his off site game

- GB - just shit and afk for a while and then comes back and posts that trash about how did palmar know about coag and rsoultin when palmar already linked his source for info - gb's filter is like 3 full pages of one liner questions saying nothing and when I remembered his earlier interactions with ness and how he just copied my questions it added up to mafia-ish, now combined with my slam dunk case which you guys seem to dislike for no reason he's pretty definitely mafia

^

there is the combined reasoning for the brief section of time


ROFL I COPIED YOUR QUESTIONS??? I WAS THE FUCKING FIRST ONE TO SUSPECT HIM


And look how your logic of me being mafia because I have no reason to mafia read those people is bypassed to the view of your self defence.

It's silly, I am disproving your flawed logic of me being mafia and you're twisting it to make me mafia.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 18:42 GMT
#1671
On December 29 2015 03:41 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:37 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:33 Vivax wrote:
Time to play a bit with HF:

Im not actually JK

Oh boy, here we go
On December 29 2015 03:35 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:32 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:32 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:27 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:17 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
This is a really shitty case GlowingBear.....


Tell me what's wrong with it

Because you are literally saying HF should not have pushed his main scumread over other people (which is stupid).
If HF thinks Vivax is more likely to be mafia it only makes sense for him to NOT vote for TT and push Vivax instead.
Also after Vivax claimed HF made the only logical thing and moved his vote to his #2 scumread, TT.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in his play or what he has done, if this is your case, which it seems to be. Especially if take account the fact you YOURSELF scumread the SAME people he does....


Again, it's not about who he scumreads. It's about HOW he does it.

He kept on Vivax. People said he shouldn't. He threw suspicions everywhere without going anywhere with those suspicions. Vivax claimed. Holyflare agreed Tictock was scum. Never votes Tictock and pushes kush for something that doesn't make kush scum. Finally votes Tictock one hour ago. I post and he finds me suspicious. I say he is scum, he twists my arguments to start a wagon on me.

My main argument is: he keeps saying Tictock is a good lynch but is reluctant to lynch him (never really interacts much with Tictock), when he sees himself out of options he throw suspicions everywhere and starts a wagon on me while twisting my arguments.

So your main case on him is association based on TT being mafia.
TT has a lot of votes. HF had none. Why did you vote HF instead of TT?


It's not actually based on association. If someone calls a case "good" and that "that player might be mafia", but refuses to go on it and starts throwing suspicions everywhere by twisting arguments and going against NAI things, it doesn't fit a town perspective. Why would a townie behave this way?

Why would a mafia behave that way if TT is town? It would make it NAI.


TT might be mafia, and he has a very good shot at being mafia. I don't know why would a mafia behave like that if TT is town. IF TT is town. I don't know if he is, so I can't say how a mafia would behave now. I can, however, work with the facts in the thread, and I don't see a townie behaving the way I described HF is.

Let me get this straight
if TT is town, you don't understand HF's behaviour as either alignment.
if TT is mafia, you think it strongly implicates HF.
Regardless, you believe the chance of TT being mafia is lower than that of HF being mafia. Am I correct?


No Artanis, my logic is: if I see a behaviour that doesn't fits any town perspective, the said person is mafia. I didn't think of it more than this

Okay, I believe you.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 28 2015 18:43 GMT
#1672
On December 29 2015 03:42 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:39 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:37 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:30 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:22 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:19 Damdred wrote:
Tbh what hf says makes a lot of sense here its not shit and it does show a interesting thing.

GB tell me when did you first suspect hf


Right now, after seeing him throwing suspicions everywhere (GB might be mafia, Ness might be mafia), and the more I think of it the more things fits (his push on kush, his reluctancy from not lynching Tictock and keeping on Vivax)

He asked when you first started to. Was it literally when he posted his case on you?


I was iffy when he started pushing kush, but it was basically when he called me and Ness scum, especially when he calls me scum when I ask a question on Palmar. It was clear he was throwing suspicions everywhere


And have you asked me why I think those people are suspicious?

I have a thought process of "People that think that Vivax wasn't a good lynch or were behaving weird around Vivax"


-Alakaslam - weird ness interaction and then weird Vivax reaction

- Ness - weird as fuck posts all game and he posted something really weird about Vivax "I'll unvote him when he defends himself" <-- I almost instantly changed my mind based solely on his filter length which is probably a mistake but then I got lazy and didn't check his filter in his off site game

- GB - just shit and afk for a while and then comes back and posts that trash about how did palmar know about coag and rsoultin when palmar already linked his source for info - gb's filter is like 3 full pages of one liner questions saying nothing and when I remembered his earlier interactions with ness and how he just copied my questions it added up to mafia-ish, now combined with my slam dunk case which you guys seem to dislike for no reason he's pretty definitely mafia

^

there is the combined reasoning for the brief section of time


ROFL I COPIED YOUR QUESTIONS??? I WAS THE FUCKING FIRST ONE TO SUSPECT HIM


And look how your logic of me being mafia because I have no reason to mafia read those people is bypassed to the view of your self defence.

It's silly, I am disproving your flawed logic of me being mafia and you're twisting it to make me mafia.


I didn't understand what you meant here
I'm adorable.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:45 GMT
#1673
On December 29 2015 03:43 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:42 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:39 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:37 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:30 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:22 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:19 Damdred wrote:
Tbh what hf says makes a lot of sense here its not shit and it does show a interesting thing.

GB tell me when did you first suspect hf


Right now, after seeing him throwing suspicions everywhere (GB might be mafia, Ness might be mafia), and the more I think of it the more things fits (his push on kush, his reluctancy from not lynching Tictock and keeping on Vivax)

He asked when you first started to. Was it literally when he posted his case on you?


I was iffy when he started pushing kush, but it was basically when he called me and Ness scum, especially when he calls me scum when I ask a question on Palmar. It was clear he was throwing suspicions everywhere


And have you asked me why I think those people are suspicious?

I have a thought process of "People that think that Vivax wasn't a good lynch or were behaving weird around Vivax"


-Alakaslam - weird ness interaction and then weird Vivax reaction

- Ness - weird as fuck posts all game and he posted something really weird about Vivax "I'll unvote him when he defends himself" <-- I almost instantly changed my mind based solely on his filter length which is probably a mistake but then I got lazy and didn't check his filter in his off site game

- GB - just shit and afk for a while and then comes back and posts that trash about how did palmar know about coag and rsoultin when palmar already linked his source for info - gb's filter is like 3 full pages of one liner questions saying nothing and when I remembered his earlier interactions with ness and how he just copied my questions it added up to mafia-ish, now combined with my slam dunk case which you guys seem to dislike for no reason he's pretty definitely mafia

^

there is the combined reasoning for the brief section of time


ROFL I COPIED YOUR QUESTIONS??? I WAS THE FUCKING FIRST ONE TO SUSPECT HIM


And look how your logic of me being mafia because I have no reason to mafia read those people is bypassed to the view of your self defence.

It's silly, I am disproving your flawed logic of me being mafia and you're twisting it to make me mafia.


I didn't understand what you meant here


Right now, after seeing him throwing suspicions everywhere (GB might be mafia, Ness might be mafia), and the more I think of it the more things fits (his push on kush, his reluctancy from not lynching Tictock and keeping on Vivax)


This has been completely disproved because I had a thought process for each of these people being mafia that revolved around the thought process that Vivax was a town JK and so your accusations become baseless since I am not throwing around calling people mafia everywhere for no reason.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 28 2015 18:47 GMT
#1674
Can we lynch slam? I think it might be good ?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:48 GMT
#1675
And yes I still think my piece on Kush is good and it didn't get traction so I decided to back off a bit and observe some more to either confirm or deny my theory. I was hesitant to vote TickTock at that time because my ego is quite large and if Kush was TMI-ing on TT then it would be a redundant vote. People didn't like it so my ego wavered and Rayn posted his case and I agreed with it and remembered the TT catch up and so my mind decided to push my ego out of the way for a bit and sheep a good case.

Now that you have been destroyed, good day to you.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2015 18:48 GMT
#1676
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 28 2015 16:04 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:12 sicklucker wrote:
can we not lynch him off the fact that last game we lynched him and were wrong?

You know we should learn from history and such. He could be mafia or town but I would like to have some general idea what that is before we put one of are valuable lynches on the line

If you guys want a "real" reason why I dont want vivax lynch its because it was fucking hf's idea who I think is very likely scum


I'm sure this got brought up, but SL you missed Vivax last game as barely present mafia.

He's also not as enthusiastic as he was in the town game you are referencing here.

Somewhere in-between I'd say.



+ Show Spoiler +
On December 28 2015 16:05 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:17 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:11 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:08 sicklucker wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sicklucker do you have any real reason to not lynch Vivax?


Ill know his alignment 99% of the time by day 3. Here if we lynch him its a stupid gamble. Like hes just such a godamn easy read and people keep lynching him and its pissing me off.

Literraly my last game I said lets not lynch fucking vivax day one and then town went and did it.

DONT FUCKING DO IT AGAIN ITS VERY BAD


SOOOO BAD

I think i can read Vivax aswell.
Why is he town then?


you really think Vivax is a better lynch candidate than somebody like BF at this point?

From the people who have posted, yes.


I have to disagree. I get that I might not be able to make the same metareads as others here, but is Vivax really THAT scummy to this point? Everything that makes Vivax scummy (low post count, not contributing a lot) BF is worse at.

At least Vivax is somewhat active in the thread. People posting = more information. People like BF not posting do not add any information at all.


Exo's a cool dude.

Def keep him alive.



Re-looking at TT's filter, these posts were back-back. He tells SL that he missed Vivax as mafia in the previous game, implying that Vivax could be a mafia sliding by this game, but then says to keep me around for not wanting to get rid of Vivax? It doesn't make sense. Am I misreading it or?

Either way I think I might be more inclined to go back to TT
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 28 2015 18:49 GMT
#1677
What your saying doesn't make someone scum GB it can easily be done by town or scum. Its really nai
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 18:49 GMT
#1678
On December 29 2015 03:47 Damdred wrote:
Can we lynch slam? I think it might be good ?

He mindmelded with me (saw the same thing when he catched up). Makes me not want to lynch him.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 28 2015 18:50 GMT
#1679
On December 29 2015 03:45 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:43 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:42 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:39 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:37 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:30 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:22 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:19 Damdred wrote:
Tbh what hf says makes a lot of sense here its not shit and it does show a interesting thing.

GB tell me when did you first suspect hf


Right now, after seeing him throwing suspicions everywhere (GB might be mafia, Ness might be mafia), and the more I think of it the more things fits (his push on kush, his reluctancy from not lynching Tictock and keeping on Vivax)

He asked when you first started to. Was it literally when he posted his case on you?


I was iffy when he started pushing kush, but it was basically when he called me and Ness scum, especially when he calls me scum when I ask a question on Palmar. It was clear he was throwing suspicions everywhere


And have you asked me why I think those people are suspicious?

I have a thought process of "People that think that Vivax wasn't a good lynch or were behaving weird around Vivax"


-Alakaslam - weird ness interaction and then weird Vivax reaction

- Ness - weird as fuck posts all game and he posted something really weird about Vivax "I'll unvote him when he defends himself" <-- I almost instantly changed my mind based solely on his filter length which is probably a mistake but then I got lazy and didn't check his filter in his off site game

- GB - just shit and afk for a while and then comes back and posts that trash about how did palmar know about coag and rsoultin when palmar already linked his source for info - gb's filter is like 3 full pages of one liner questions saying nothing and when I remembered his earlier interactions with ness and how he just copied my questions it added up to mafia-ish, now combined with my slam dunk case which you guys seem to dislike for no reason he's pretty definitely mafia

^

there is the combined reasoning for the brief section of time


ROFL I COPIED YOUR QUESTIONS??? I WAS THE FUCKING FIRST ONE TO SUSPECT HIM


And look how your logic of me being mafia because I have no reason to mafia read those people is bypassed to the view of your self defence.

It's silly, I am disproving your flawed logic of me being mafia and you're twisting it to make me mafia.


I didn't understand what you meant here


Show nested quote +
Right now, after seeing him throwing suspicions everywhere (GB might be mafia, Ness might be mafia), and the more I think of it the more things fits (his push on kush, his reluctancy from not lynching Tictock and keeping on Vivax)


This has been completely disproved because I had a thought process for each of these people being mafia that revolved around the thought process that Vivax was a town JK and so your accusations become baseless since I am not throwing around calling people mafia everywhere for no reason.


If you call a case a good case and the second wagon mafia, why not going against the second wagon, try to interact with him, re read his filter, instead of pushing a lot of other people that are most likely town (IMO)? That's exactly what you're doing right now. Instead of going against a case you called good, you're going after me right after I came back to the thread, reluctant to go against Tictock AGAIN.
I'm adorable.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 18:50 GMT
#1680
HF I think GB's scumread on you is nonsensical but I don't think it makes him scum.
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 721
GuemChi 547
Leta 335
BeSt 226
Soma 171
Hyun 103
firebathero 74
sorry 52
910 51
Mong 48
[ Show more ]
sSak 31
Bale 24
ZergMaN 19
yabsab 18
Noble 10
HiyA 5
Dota 2
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss568
ceh9513
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King469
Other Games
summit1g8129
olofmeister826
JimRising 490
Happy416
KnowMe23
Trikslyr22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick448
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast36
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt431
Other Games
• Shiphtur452
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 54m
Patches Events
7h 54m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.