• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:58
CEST 15:58
KST 22:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8239 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 82

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 269 Next
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 18:20 GMT
#1621
On December 29 2015 03:18 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:13 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think Holyflare is mafia because he kept pushing a townie....[...]

GB saying things like this only makes you look terrible.
If you don't understand why, then i can't help you.


"WHILE" is the most important word here, that you kept out.

Pushing a townie is okay.

Pushing a townie while throwing suspicions everywhere and doing nothing with them while people kept saying he should backoff and agreeing Tictock is scummy while not even trying to vote him once is not.


Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:11 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:10 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:08 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:05 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:54 Holyflare wrote:
Yup classic GB fake mafia anger. Not only are your points illogical (I couldn't have made Vivax claim, I said I don't really want to lynch Ness straight away after etc etc) but they are ones that you yourself FOLLOW IN SENTIMENT.

On December 29 2015 02:47 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:39 Holyflare wrote:
[quote]

This guy probably mafia too tbh.


Who's not Mafia in this game? All you have been doing is pushing a guy that people are telling you you should give him more time for his recent plays, and you keep pushing him until he claims. Then you want to lunch Tictock and ness, who you have been townreading. Why do you want to lynch ness now, Holyflare? What changed?


Let's look at this post as a classic example of a wtf he's mafia moment. GB is calling me out for:

A) Being suspicious of Vivax which is weird as fuck because:

On December 28 2015 04:18 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 04:08 Vivax wrote:
If you're town and know you're never going to read this game gtfo.

If you're mafia just wait until i lynch you thats okay too


And now I agree with you HF, Vivax might be the best lynch today



B) Being suspicious of TickTock:

On December 28 2015 00:35 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i really think TT is scum because everyone and their mother is willing to lynch Vivax at least on some level but everyone and their mother also refuses to commit on even giving a read on TT.


Let's do it

##Vote: Tictock



C) Being suspicious of N E S S:

On December 28 2015 03:06 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 03:03 Holyflare wrote:
can we leave ness alone, I'm pretty sure he's town at this juncture


Why is that? The only thing that is giving me pause to call him Mafia is that thing Sicklucker said. The early arguments I've brought on him + his reads not making much sense (calling me town, Mafia, then town again, and now suddenly calling Tictock and Exo Mafia out of the blue, especially when Exo looks pretty fownie to me) pretty much sells him out to me as scum.


D) Being suspicious of Kush:

-absent because GB has been afk for ages-


So, what do we see here ladies and gentleman? Glowingbear is accusing me of calling all his mafia reads mafia and then using it to call me mafia.

/case

get rekt GB


Yeah, you're mafia.

You're completely twisting my argument here. You can call all my scum reads scum and do nothing about it. Yes, I've said after a long time that Vivax might be the best lynch because there was enough time for him to react and he didn't. But you have been pushing him since the beginning of the game while calling everyone else suspicious but doing nothing about it.

And about "D", I think kush is more likely to be town than mafia here, out of tone basically. I remember very well his mafia play in avogadro's mini mafia and it's nothing like this. Plus I think him going against Palmar was an okay play. Also, why would he come back to the thread like that, drawing all attention he can? Pretty much suicidal.

I'm voting you

Wait, you think HF is mafia because he pushed his main suspect whilst pushing others as well?


No, Artanis, I think Holyflare is mafia because he kept pushing a townie while mildly throwing suspicions everywhere and not further investigating it even when me and sicklucker kept saying that he should give Vivax more time.

It's not about WHO he said is scum, it's about HOW he is throwing suspicions everywhere while doing nothing with them.

He agrees that Tictock is scum and there are two cases on him, but then decided to go against kush for a "leap of read" that doesn't make anyone scum.


and then notice where my vote was and how I was exploring the other avenues at the time, I've said I've wanted to lynch TT since rayn first talked about it on like page 10


EXACTLY! And yet you never voted Tictock. You just decided kush was scum for bullshitty reasons, then you throw suspicions at me while twisting my arguments, and now you're voting me.


On December 29 2015 02:11 Holyflare wrote:
##unvote
##vote TickTock



????????????????
??????????????????
??????????


I mean basic fact checking isn't even in GB's mafia repertoire

I can see this being a really stressed out town GB atm. Let him explain himself so we have a chance of finding out.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 18:20 GMT
#1622
On December 29 2015 03:17 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:14 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:12 Koshi wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:08 Koshi wrote:
No he didnt. That case is bullshit and I am surprised rayn agrees.

Then what is he saying? Explain it to all of us dumb people please.

Read the post... nothing GB said was about having the same scumreads. HF his case is bullshit because he starts with an hypothesis that is a lie and then proves the lie...


No, GB said that I am mafia because I wanted to push Vivax who ended up being town EVEN THOUGH GB SCUM READ VIVAX TOO all while exploring different people as mafia (who he thought were also mafia) but doing not much about it.

Why would he think this if HE IS ON THE SAME PAGE AS ME????

Why does anyone think "Oh HF thinks all the people I think are mafia but he's not really pushing them he's definitely mafia"?

WHO? Nobody that's who.


^

He said you were mafia because you pushed Vivax even though people said you shouldn't, and then Vivax claimed and he blames you for that.

That part is bullshit. It is not at all your fault Vivax claimed like a doofus.


But what you make of it is a pretty big exaggeration. And it is not that you wouldn't ever bus.
I had a good night of sleep.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2015 18:21 GMT
#1623
you like the GB lynch Damdred? b/c I tend to think GB is more legitimate here and HF is more likely to be the scum
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 18:22 GMT
#1624
Yeah I really disagree with a GB lynch as well. But I like Artanis and Damdred said the exact same thing.
I had a good night of sleep.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 28 2015 18:22 GMT
#1625
On December 29 2015 03:19 Damdred wrote:
Tbh what hf says makes a lot of sense here its not shit and it does show a interesting thing.

GB tell me when did you first suspect hf


Right now, after seeing him throwing suspicions everywhere (GB might be mafia, Ness might be mafia), and the more I think of it the more things fits (his push on kush, his reluctancy from not lynching Tictock and keeping on Vivax)
I'm adorable.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 28 2015 18:23 GMT
#1626
Lynching HF D1 would be glorious. Id pay 5 bucks to see that
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 18:23 GMT
#1627
On the record: I understand what you people mean about that post.

But to scumread GB for it you need to add a lot of pepper and salt. Which HF did.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 28 2015 18:23 GMT
#1628
I'll be back in 20, gotta go buy some drinks.
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 18:23 GMT
#1629
On December 29 2015 03:22 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:19 Damdred wrote:
Tbh what hf says makes a lot of sense here its not shit and it does show a interesting thing.

GB tell me when did you first suspect hf


Right now, after seeing him throwing suspicions everywhere (GB might be mafia, Ness might be mafia), and the more I think of it the more things fits (his push on kush, his reluctancy from not lynching Tictock and keeping on Vivax)

He asked when you first started to. Was it literally when he posted his case on you?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:24 GMT
#1630
On December 29 2015 03:22 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:19 Damdred wrote:
Tbh what hf says makes a lot of sense here its not shit and it does show a interesting thing.

GB tell me when did you first suspect hf


Right now, after seeing him throwing suspicions everywhere (GB might be mafia, Ness might be mafia), and the more I think of it the more things fits (his push on kush, his reluctancy from not lynching Tictock and keeping on Vivax)


Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what bull shit are you smoking
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2015 18:24 GMT
#1631
On December 29 2015 03:23 Vivax wrote:
Lynching HF D1 would be glorious. Id pay 5 bucks to see that


I'd be down for a HF lynch
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
December 28 2015 18:24 GMT
#1632
tbh if I was Mafia in this situation I would make trash posts and glide by.

Kind of like what I'm doing now .:D
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 28 2015 18:25 GMT
#1633
On December 29 2015 03:24 MoosyDoosy wrote:
tbh if I was Mafia in this situation I would make trash posts and glide by.

Kind of like what I'm doing now .:D


Do you like my read on you?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 18:25 GMT
#1634
Honestly I'm iffy about HF myself and it's something I have no real rational reason for. It's nothing related to what GB has brought up anyway.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
December 28 2015 18:26 GMT
#1635
On December 29 2015 03:25 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:24 MoosyDoosy wrote:
tbh if I was Mafia in this situation I would make trash posts and glide by.

Kind of like what I'm doing now .:D


Do you like my read on you?

I missed up. I'm still on page 27. What was it?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 28 2015 18:26 GMT
#1636
On December 29 2015 03:26 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:25 Vivax wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:24 MoosyDoosy wrote:
tbh if I was Mafia in this situation I would make trash posts and glide by.

Kind of like what I'm doing now .:D


Do you like my read on you?

I missed up. I'm still on page 27. What was it?


youre mafia
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2015 18:27 GMT
#1637
On December 29 2015 03:24 MoosyDoosy wrote:
tbh if I was Mafia in this situation I would make trash posts and glide by.

Kind of like what I'm doing now .:D


when a gunsmith makes a gun, does the person get to shoot it that night or the next? Either way please give me a gun so I can shoot this guy, or whoever gets the gun please shoot him
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 28 2015 18:27 GMT
#1638
On December 29 2015 03:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:17 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:13 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think Holyflare is mafia because he kept pushing a townie....[...]

GB saying things like this only makes you look terrible.
If you don't understand why, then i can't help you.


"WHILE" is the most important word here, that you kept out.

Pushing a townie is okay.

Pushing a townie while throwing suspicions everywhere and doing nothing with them while people kept saying he should backoff and agreeing Tictock is scummy while not even trying to vote him once is not.

This is a really shitty case GlowingBear.....


Tell me what's wrong with it

Because you are literally saying HF should not have pushed his main scumread over other people (which is stupid).
If HF thinks Vivax is more likely to be mafia it only makes sense for him to NOT vote for TT and push Vivax instead.
Also after Vivax claimed HF made the only logical thing and moved his vote to his #2 scumread, TT.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in his play or what he has done, if this is your case, which it seems to be. Especially if take account the fact you YOURSELF scumread the SAME people he does....


Again, it's not about who he scumreads. It's about HOW he does it.

He kept on Vivax. People said he shouldn't. He threw suspicions everywhere without going anywhere with those suspicions. Vivax claimed. Holyflare agreed Tictock was scum. Never votes Tictock and pushes kush for something that doesn't make kush scum. Finally votes Tictock one hour ago. I post and he finds me suspicious. I say he is scum, he twists my arguments to start a wagon on me.

My main argument is: he keeps saying Tictock is a good lynch but is reluctant to lynch him (never really interacts much with Tictock), when he sees himself out of options he throw suspicions everywhere and starts a wagon on me while twisting my arguments.
I'm adorable.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
December 28 2015 18:27 GMT
#1639
On December 29 2015 03:26 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:26 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:25 Vivax wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:24 MoosyDoosy wrote:
tbh if I was Mafia in this situation I would make trash posts and glide by.

Kind of like what I'm doing now .:D


Do you like my read on you?

I missed up. I'm still on page 27. What was it?


youre mafia

I am.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 28 2015 18:27 GMT
#1640
Vote Count - Day 1


Tictock (6): raynpelikoneet, ObiWanShinobi, Artanis[Xp], GlowingBear, ExO_, ritoky, Palmar, Koshi, Holyflare, Artanis[Xp]
Vivax (2): Holyflare, ritoky, Ness, Koshi, Artanis[Xp], GlowingBear, Koshi, Alakaslam
nooniansong (2): raynpelikoneet, sicklucker, Trfel
N e s s (1): GlowingBear, Tictock
sicklucker (1): Onegu
Trfel (1): boxerfred
ExO_ (1): Coagulation
boxerfred (1): Vivax, ExO_
Alakaslam (1): nooniansoong
The Shining (1): Vivax
GlowingBear (1): Holyflare
Holyflare (1): GlowingBear
ObiWanShinobi (0): Artanis[Xp]
Palmar (0): nooniansong
Artanis[Xp] (0): Trfel, Koshi
rsoultin (0) Onegu
ExO_ (0): Artanis[Xp], Trfel, Koshi
MoosyDoosy (0): Artanis[Xp]
Koshi (0): Onegu
Coagulation (0): sicklucker, ExO_

Not Voting (6): Rels, Damdred, Waylanner, rsoultin, MoosyDoosy, The Shining

At this time, Tictock is slated to be lynched.
Day 1 ends in on Monday, Dec 28 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

The voting thread is here.
Only votes there will be counted.

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1108
RotterdaM588
SteadfastSC293
TKL 212
Rex134
CosmosSc2 33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 588
SteadfastSC 293
TKL 212
Rex 134
CosmosSc2 33
Codebar 25
ProTech7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44373
Calm 1962
Shuttle 1844
Jaedong 1536
Horang2 860
Mini 625
actioN 614
EffOrt 599
Soma 531
Soulkey 404
[ Show more ]
Stork 329
Rush 262
Larva 239
ZerO 208
BeSt 200
Snow 194
firebathero 132
Mong 98
Zeus 92
910 73
Mind 71
Last 70
hero 60
Free 58
Hyun 54
Yoon 49
sorry 44
Sharp 42
Shinee 39
PianO 37
Pusan 33
JYJ 30
Shine 28
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 24
Sexy 20
Aegong 19
Hm[arnc] 19
HiyA 17
Terrorterran 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 14
Rock 9
Killer 7
Icarus 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5196
Dendi1170
Counter-Strike
fl0m1885
Fnx 585
edward43
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes582
Lowko358
Other Games
singsing2137
olofmeister1420
hiko747
B2W.Neo322
DeMusliM214
Livibee190
Pyrionflax162
Liquid`VortiX130
Khaldor89
Trikslyr75
QueenE66
ZerO(Twitch)12
dupreeh0
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1274
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH186
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1996
• Jankos1633
• TFBlade444
Other Games
• Shiphtur682
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 2m
The PondCast
20h 2m
INu's Battles
21h 2m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.