• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:20
CEST 01:20
KST 08:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7741 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 80

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 269 Next
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 18:05 GMT
#1581
On December 29 2015 03:01 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 02:54 Holyflare wrote:
Yup classic GB fake mafia anger. Not only are your points illogical (I couldn't have made Vivax claim, I said I don't really want to lynch Ness straight away after etc etc) but they are ones that you yourself FOLLOW IN SENTIMENT.

On December 29 2015 02:47 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:39 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Also, Palmar, if you hadn't read anything and you didn't catch up, how do you know coag and rsoultin are masons?


This guy probably mafia too tbh.


Who's not Mafia in this game? All you have been doing is pushing a guy that people are telling you you should give him more time for his recent plays, and you keep pushing him until he claims. Then you want to lunch Tictock and ness, who you have been townreading. Why do you want to lynch ness now, Holyflare? What changed?


Let's look at this post as a classic example of a wtf he's mafia moment. GB is calling me out for:

A) Being suspicious of Vivax which is weird as fuck because:

On December 28 2015 04:18 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 04:08 Vivax wrote:
If you're town and know you're never going to read this game gtfo.

If you're mafia just wait until i lynch you thats okay too


And now I agree with you HF, Vivax might be the best lynch today



B) Being suspicious of TickTock:

On December 28 2015 00:35 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i really think TT is scum because everyone and their mother is willing to lynch Vivax at least on some level but everyone and their mother also refuses to commit on even giving a read on TT.


Let's do it

##Vote: Tictock



C) Being suspicious of N E S S:

On December 28 2015 03:06 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 03:03 Holyflare wrote:
can we leave ness alone, I'm pretty sure he's town at this juncture


Why is that? The only thing that is giving me pause to call him Mafia is that thing Sicklucker said. The early arguments I've brought on him + his reads not making much sense (calling me town, Mafia, then town again, and now suddenly calling Tictock and Exo Mafia out of the blue, especially when Exo looks pretty fownie to me) pretty much sells him out to me as scum.


D) Being suspicious of Kush:

-absent because GB has been afk for ages-


So, what do we see here ladies and gentleman? Glowingbear is accusing me of calling all his mafia reads mafia and then using it to call me mafia.

/case

get rekt GB


Yeah, you're mafia.

You're completely twisting my argument here. You can call all my scum reads scum and do nothing about it. Yes, I've said after a long time that Vivax might be the best lynch because there was enough time for him to react and he didn't. But you have been pushing him since the beginning of the game while calling everyone else suspicious but doing nothing about it.

And about "D", I think kush is more likely to be town than mafia here, out of tone basically. I remember very well his mafia play in avogadro's mini mafia and it's nothing like this. Plus I think him going against Palmar was an okay play. Also, why would he come back to the thread like that, drawing all attention he can? Pretty much suicidal.

I'm voting you

Wait, you think HF is mafia because he pushed his main suspect whilst pushing others as well?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:06 GMT
#1582
Let's lynch GB now :D
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 18:06 GMT
#1583
Let's not.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:07 GMT
#1584
I mean he literally just said in that post:

"I'm voting you because yes I agreed that Vivax was mafia but all you did was push the person I eventually thought was mafia while saying everyone else I thought was mafia was mafia too!"
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 28 2015 18:07 GMT
#1585
On December 29 2015 03:01 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 02:54 Holyflare wrote:
Yup classic GB fake mafia anger. Not only are your points illogical (I couldn't have made Vivax claim, I said I don't really want to lynch Ness straight away after etc etc) but they are ones that you yourself FOLLOW IN SENTIMENT.

On December 29 2015 02:47 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:39 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Also, Palmar, if you hadn't read anything and you didn't catch up, how do you know coag and rsoultin are masons?


This guy probably mafia too tbh.


Who's not Mafia in this game? All you have been doing is pushing a guy that people are telling you you should give him more time for his recent plays, and you keep pushing him until he claims. Then you want to lunch Tictock and ness, who you have been townreading. Why do you want to lynch ness now, Holyflare? What changed?


Let's look at this post as a classic example of a wtf he's mafia moment. GB is calling me out for:

A) Being suspicious of Vivax which is weird as fuck because:

On December 28 2015 04:18 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 04:08 Vivax wrote:
If you're town and know you're never going to read this game gtfo.

If you're mafia just wait until i lynch you thats okay too


And now I agree with you HF, Vivax might be the best lynch today



B) Being suspicious of TickTock:

On December 28 2015 00:35 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i really think TT is scum because everyone and their mother is willing to lynch Vivax at least on some level but everyone and their mother also refuses to commit on even giving a read on TT.


Let's do it

##Vote: Tictock



C) Being suspicious of N E S S:

On December 28 2015 03:06 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 03:03 Holyflare wrote:
can we leave ness alone, I'm pretty sure he's town at this juncture


Why is that? The only thing that is giving me pause to call him Mafia is that thing Sicklucker said. The early arguments I've brought on him + his reads not making much sense (calling me town, Mafia, then town again, and now suddenly calling Tictock and Exo Mafia out of the blue, especially when Exo looks pretty fownie to me) pretty much sells him out to me as scum.


D) Being suspicious of Kush:

-absent because GB has been afk for ages-


So, what do we see here ladies and gentleman? Glowingbear is accusing me of calling all his mafia reads mafia and then using it to call me mafia.

/case

get rekt GB


Yeah, you're mafia.

You're completely twisting my argument here. You can call all my scum reads scum and do nothing about it. Yes, I've said after a long time that Vivax might be the best lynch because there was enough time for him to react and he didn't. But you have been pushing him since the beginning of the game while calling everyone else suspicious but doing nothing about it.

And about "D", I think kush is more likely to be town than mafia here, out of tone basically. I remember very well his mafia play in avogadro's mini mafia and it's nothing like this. Plus I think him going against Palmar was an okay play. Also, why would he come back to the thread like that, drawing all attention he can? Pretty much suicidal.

I'm voting you

So you think HF is scum because he pushed his main scumread (who was also your main scumread unless i am mistaken??) and tried also find other scum?
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 18:08 GMT
#1586
No he didnt. That case is bullshit and I am surprised rayn agrees.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 28 2015 18:08 GMT
#1587
rofl.
table for two on a tv tray
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 28 2015 18:08 GMT
#1588
On December 29 2015 03:05 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:54 Holyflare wrote:
Yup classic GB fake mafia anger. Not only are your points illogical (I couldn't have made Vivax claim, I said I don't really want to lynch Ness straight away after etc etc) but they are ones that you yourself FOLLOW IN SENTIMENT.

On December 29 2015 02:47 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:39 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Also, Palmar, if you hadn't read anything and you didn't catch up, how do you know coag and rsoultin are masons?


This guy probably mafia too tbh.


Who's not Mafia in this game? All you have been doing is pushing a guy that people are telling you you should give him more time for his recent plays, and you keep pushing him until he claims. Then you want to lunch Tictock and ness, who you have been townreading. Why do you want to lynch ness now, Holyflare? What changed?


Let's look at this post as a classic example of a wtf he's mafia moment. GB is calling me out for:

A) Being suspicious of Vivax which is weird as fuck because:

On December 28 2015 04:18 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 04:08 Vivax wrote:
If you're town and know you're never going to read this game gtfo.

If you're mafia just wait until i lynch you thats okay too


And now I agree with you HF, Vivax might be the best lynch today



B) Being suspicious of TickTock:

On December 28 2015 00:35 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i really think TT is scum because everyone and their mother is willing to lynch Vivax at least on some level but everyone and their mother also refuses to commit on even giving a read on TT.


Let's do it

##Vote: Tictock



C) Being suspicious of N E S S:

On December 28 2015 03:06 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 03:03 Holyflare wrote:
can we leave ness alone, I'm pretty sure he's town at this juncture


Why is that? The only thing that is giving me pause to call him Mafia is that thing Sicklucker said. The early arguments I've brought on him + his reads not making much sense (calling me town, Mafia, then town again, and now suddenly calling Tictock and Exo Mafia out of the blue, especially when Exo looks pretty fownie to me) pretty much sells him out to me as scum.


D) Being suspicious of Kush:

-absent because GB has been afk for ages-


So, what do we see here ladies and gentleman? Glowingbear is accusing me of calling all his mafia reads mafia and then using it to call me mafia.

/case

get rekt GB


Yeah, you're mafia.

You're completely twisting my argument here. You can call all my scum reads scum and do nothing about it. Yes, I've said after a long time that Vivax might be the best lynch because there was enough time for him to react and he didn't. But you have been pushing him since the beginning of the game while calling everyone else suspicious but doing nothing about it.

And about "D", I think kush is more likely to be town than mafia here, out of tone basically. I remember very well his mafia play in avogadro's mini mafia and it's nothing like this. Plus I think him going against Palmar was an okay play. Also, why would he come back to the thread like that, drawing all attention he can? Pretty much suicidal.

I'm voting you

Wait, you think HF is mafia because he pushed his main suspect whilst pushing others as well?


No, Artanis, I think Holyflare is mafia because he kept pushing a townie while mildly throwing suspicions everywhere and not further investigating it even when me and sicklucker kept saying that he should give Vivax more time.

It's not about WHO he said is scum, it's about HOW he is throwing suspicions everywhere while doing nothing with them.

He agrees that Tictock is scum and there are two cases on him, but then decided to go against kush for a "leap of read" that doesn't make anyone scum.
I'm adorable.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 28 2015 18:09 GMT
#1589
On December 29 2015 03:08 Koshi wrote:
No he didnt. That case is bullshit and I am surprised rayn agrees.

Then what is he saying? Explain it to all of us dumb people please.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:10 GMT
#1590
On December 29 2015 03:08 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:05 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:54 Holyflare wrote:
Yup classic GB fake mafia anger. Not only are your points illogical (I couldn't have made Vivax claim, I said I don't really want to lynch Ness straight away after etc etc) but they are ones that you yourself FOLLOW IN SENTIMENT.

On December 29 2015 02:47 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:39 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Also, Palmar, if you hadn't read anything and you didn't catch up, how do you know coag and rsoultin are masons?


This guy probably mafia too tbh.


Who's not Mafia in this game? All you have been doing is pushing a guy that people are telling you you should give him more time for his recent plays, and you keep pushing him until he claims. Then you want to lunch Tictock and ness, who you have been townreading. Why do you want to lynch ness now, Holyflare? What changed?


Let's look at this post as a classic example of a wtf he's mafia moment. GB is calling me out for:

A) Being suspicious of Vivax which is weird as fuck because:

On December 28 2015 04:18 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 04:08 Vivax wrote:
If you're town and know you're never going to read this game gtfo.

If you're mafia just wait until i lynch you thats okay too


And now I agree with you HF, Vivax might be the best lynch today



B) Being suspicious of TickTock:

On December 28 2015 00:35 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i really think TT is scum because everyone and their mother is willing to lynch Vivax at least on some level but everyone and their mother also refuses to commit on even giving a read on TT.


Let's do it

##Vote: Tictock



C) Being suspicious of N E S S:

On December 28 2015 03:06 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 03:03 Holyflare wrote:
can we leave ness alone, I'm pretty sure he's town at this juncture


Why is that? The only thing that is giving me pause to call him Mafia is that thing Sicklucker said. The early arguments I've brought on him + his reads not making much sense (calling me town, Mafia, then town again, and now suddenly calling Tictock and Exo Mafia out of the blue, especially when Exo looks pretty fownie to me) pretty much sells him out to me as scum.


D) Being suspicious of Kush:

-absent because GB has been afk for ages-


So, what do we see here ladies and gentleman? Glowingbear is accusing me of calling all his mafia reads mafia and then using it to call me mafia.

/case

get rekt GB


Yeah, you're mafia.

You're completely twisting my argument here. You can call all my scum reads scum and do nothing about it. Yes, I've said after a long time that Vivax might be the best lynch because there was enough time for him to react and he didn't. But you have been pushing him since the beginning of the game while calling everyone else suspicious but doing nothing about it.

And about "D", I think kush is more likely to be town than mafia here, out of tone basically. I remember very well his mafia play in avogadro's mini mafia and it's nothing like this. Plus I think him going against Palmar was an okay play. Also, why would he come back to the thread like that, drawing all attention he can? Pretty much suicidal.

I'm voting you

Wait, you think HF is mafia because he pushed his main suspect whilst pushing others as well?


No, Artanis, I think Holyflare is mafia because he kept pushing a townie while mildly throwing suspicions everywhere and not further investigating it even when me and sicklucker kept saying that he should give Vivax more time.

It's not about WHO he said is scum, it's about HOW he is throwing suspicions everywhere while doing nothing with them.

He agrees that Tictock is scum and there are two cases on him, but then decided to go against kush for a "leap of read" that doesn't make anyone scum.


and then notice where my vote was and how I was exploring the other avenues at the time, I've said I've wanted to lynch TT since rayn first talked about it on like page 10
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 18:10 GMT
#1591
On December 29 2015 02:47 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 02:39 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Also, Palmar, if you hadn't read anything and you didn't catch up, how do you know coag and rsoultin are masons?


This guy probably mafia too tbh.


Who's not Mafia in this game? All you have been doing is pushing a guy that people are telling you you should give him more time for his recent plays, and you keep pushing him until he claims. Then you want to lunch Tictock and ness, who you have been townreading. Why do you want to lynch ness now, Holyflare? What changed?

Nothing in this post even suggest that GB is pushing HF for having the same scumreads. GB says HF wants to lynch townreads.

The part GB says about Vivax is trash though.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 28 2015 18:11 GMT
#1592
I think Holyflare is mafia because he kept pushing a townie....[...]

GB saying things like this only makes you look terrible.
If you don't understand why, then i can't help you.
table for two on a tv tray
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 28 2015 18:11 GMT
#1593
HF I'm confused on your position on TT. You think he's mafia, you like rayn's case, so why not vote him?
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 28 2015 18:11 GMT
#1594
On December 29 2015 03:10 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:08 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:05 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:54 Holyflare wrote:
Yup classic GB fake mafia anger. Not only are your points illogical (I couldn't have made Vivax claim, I said I don't really want to lynch Ness straight away after etc etc) but they are ones that you yourself FOLLOW IN SENTIMENT.

On December 29 2015 02:47 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:39 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Also, Palmar, if you hadn't read anything and you didn't catch up, how do you know coag and rsoultin are masons?


This guy probably mafia too tbh.


Who's not Mafia in this game? All you have been doing is pushing a guy that people are telling you you should give him more time for his recent plays, and you keep pushing him until he claims. Then you want to lunch Tictock and ness, who you have been townreading. Why do you want to lynch ness now, Holyflare? What changed?


Let's look at this post as a classic example of a wtf he's mafia moment. GB is calling me out for:

A) Being suspicious of Vivax which is weird as fuck because:

On December 28 2015 04:18 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 04:08 Vivax wrote:
If you're town and know you're never going to read this game gtfo.

If you're mafia just wait until i lynch you thats okay too


And now I agree with you HF, Vivax might be the best lynch today



B) Being suspicious of TickTock:

On December 28 2015 00:35 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i really think TT is scum because everyone and their mother is willing to lynch Vivax at least on some level but everyone and their mother also refuses to commit on even giving a read on TT.


Let's do it

##Vote: Tictock



C) Being suspicious of N E S S:

On December 28 2015 03:06 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 03:03 Holyflare wrote:
can we leave ness alone, I'm pretty sure he's town at this juncture


Why is that? The only thing that is giving me pause to call him Mafia is that thing Sicklucker said. The early arguments I've brought on him + his reads not making much sense (calling me town, Mafia, then town again, and now suddenly calling Tictock and Exo Mafia out of the blue, especially when Exo looks pretty fownie to me) pretty much sells him out to me as scum.


D) Being suspicious of Kush:

-absent because GB has been afk for ages-


So, what do we see here ladies and gentleman? Glowingbear is accusing me of calling all his mafia reads mafia and then using it to call me mafia.

/case

get rekt GB


Yeah, you're mafia.

You're completely twisting my argument here. You can call all my scum reads scum and do nothing about it. Yes, I've said after a long time that Vivax might be the best lynch because there was enough time for him to react and he didn't. But you have been pushing him since the beginning of the game while calling everyone else suspicious but doing nothing about it.

And about "D", I think kush is more likely to be town than mafia here, out of tone basically. I remember very well his mafia play in avogadro's mini mafia and it's nothing like this. Plus I think him going against Palmar was an okay play. Also, why would he come back to the thread like that, drawing all attention he can? Pretty much suicidal.

I'm voting you

Wait, you think HF is mafia because he pushed his main suspect whilst pushing others as well?


No, Artanis, I think Holyflare is mafia because he kept pushing a townie while mildly throwing suspicions everywhere and not further investigating it even when me and sicklucker kept saying that he should give Vivax more time.

It's not about WHO he said is scum, it's about HOW he is throwing suspicions everywhere while doing nothing with them.

He agrees that Tictock is scum and there are two cases on him, but then decided to go against kush for a "leap of read" that doesn't make anyone scum.


and then notice where my vote was and how I was exploring the other avenues at the time, I've said I've wanted to lynch TT since rayn first talked about it on like page 10


EXACTLY! And yet you never voted Tictock. You just decided kush was scum for bullshitty reasons, then you throw suspicions at me while twisting my arguments, and now you're voting me.
I'm adorable.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:12 GMT
#1595
On December 29 2015 03:11 nooniansoong wrote:
HF I'm confused on your position on TT. You think he's mafia, you like rayn's case, so why not vote him?


On December 29 2015 02:11 Holyflare wrote:
##unvote
##vote TickTock



????????
????????????????
????????
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:12 GMT
#1596
On December 29 2015 03:11 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:10 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:08 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:05 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:54 Holyflare wrote:
Yup classic GB fake mafia anger. Not only are your points illogical (I couldn't have made Vivax claim, I said I don't really want to lynch Ness straight away after etc etc) but they are ones that you yourself FOLLOW IN SENTIMENT.

On December 29 2015 02:47 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:39 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Also, Palmar, if you hadn't read anything and you didn't catch up, how do you know coag and rsoultin are masons?


This guy probably mafia too tbh.


Who's not Mafia in this game? All you have been doing is pushing a guy that people are telling you you should give him more time for his recent plays, and you keep pushing him until he claims. Then you want to lunch Tictock and ness, who you have been townreading. Why do you want to lynch ness now, Holyflare? What changed?


Let's look at this post as a classic example of a wtf he's mafia moment. GB is calling me out for:

A) Being suspicious of Vivax which is weird as fuck because:

On December 28 2015 04:18 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 04:08 Vivax wrote:
If you're town and know you're never going to read this game gtfo.

If you're mafia just wait until i lynch you thats okay too


And now I agree with you HF, Vivax might be the best lynch today



B) Being suspicious of TickTock:

On December 28 2015 00:35 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i really think TT is scum because everyone and their mother is willing to lynch Vivax at least on some level but everyone and their mother also refuses to commit on even giving a read on TT.


Let's do it

##Vote: Tictock



C) Being suspicious of N E S S:

On December 28 2015 03:06 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 03:03 Holyflare wrote:
can we leave ness alone, I'm pretty sure he's town at this juncture


Why is that? The only thing that is giving me pause to call him Mafia is that thing Sicklucker said. The early arguments I've brought on him + his reads not making much sense (calling me town, Mafia, then town again, and now suddenly calling Tictock and Exo Mafia out of the blue, especially when Exo looks pretty fownie to me) pretty much sells him out to me as scum.


D) Being suspicious of Kush:

-absent because GB has been afk for ages-


So, what do we see here ladies and gentleman? Glowingbear is accusing me of calling all his mafia reads mafia and then using it to call me mafia.

/case

get rekt GB


Yeah, you're mafia.

You're completely twisting my argument here. You can call all my scum reads scum and do nothing about it. Yes, I've said after a long time that Vivax might be the best lynch because there was enough time for him to react and he didn't. But you have been pushing him since the beginning of the game while calling everyone else suspicious but doing nothing about it.

And about "D", I think kush is more likely to be town than mafia here, out of tone basically. I remember very well his mafia play in avogadro's mini mafia and it's nothing like this. Plus I think him going against Palmar was an okay play. Also, why would he come back to the thread like that, drawing all attention he can? Pretty much suicidal.

I'm voting you

Wait, you think HF is mafia because he pushed his main suspect whilst pushing others as well?


No, Artanis, I think Holyflare is mafia because he kept pushing a townie while mildly throwing suspicions everywhere and not further investigating it even when me and sicklucker kept saying that he should give Vivax more time.

It's not about WHO he said is scum, it's about HOW he is throwing suspicions everywhere while doing nothing with them.

He agrees that Tictock is scum and there are two cases on him, but then decided to go against kush for a "leap of read" that doesn't make anyone scum.


and then notice where my vote was and how I was exploring the other avenues at the time, I've said I've wanted to lynch TT since rayn first talked about it on like page 10


EXACTLY! And yet you never voted Tictock. You just decided kush was scum for bullshitty reasons, then you throw suspicions at me while twisting my arguments, and now you're voting me.


On December 29 2015 02:11 Holyflare wrote:
##unvote
##vote TickTock



????????????????
??????????????????
??????????
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 28 2015 18:12 GMT
#1597
On December 29 2015 03:10 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 02:47 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:39 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Also, Palmar, if you hadn't read anything and you didn't catch up, how do you know coag and rsoultin are masons?


This guy probably mafia too tbh.


Who's not Mafia in this game? All you have been doing is pushing a guy that people are telling you you should give him more time for his recent plays, and you keep pushing him until he claims. Then you want to lunch Tictock and ness, who you have been townreading. Why do you want to lynch ness now, Holyflare? What changed?

Nothing in this post even suggest that GB is pushing HF for having the same scumreads. GB says HF wants to lynch townreads.

The part GB says about Vivax is trash though.

yes which is factually incorrect.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 18:12 GMT
#1598
On December 29 2015 03:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:08 Koshi wrote:
No he didnt. That case is bullshit and I am surprised rayn agrees.

Then what is he saying? Explain it to all of us dumb people please.

Read the post... nothing GB said was about having the same scumreads. HF his case is bullshit because he starts with an hypothesis that is a lie and then proves the lie...
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:12 GMT
#1599
mafia keep crawling out this game
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 18:13 GMT
#1600
On December 29 2015 03:08 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:05 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:54 Holyflare wrote:
Yup classic GB fake mafia anger. Not only are your points illogical (I couldn't have made Vivax claim, I said I don't really want to lynch Ness straight away after etc etc) but they are ones that you yourself FOLLOW IN SENTIMENT.

On December 29 2015 02:47 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:39 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Also, Palmar, if you hadn't read anything and you didn't catch up, how do you know coag and rsoultin are masons?


This guy probably mafia too tbh.


Who's not Mafia in this game? All you have been doing is pushing a guy that people are telling you you should give him more time for his recent plays, and you keep pushing him until he claims. Then you want to lunch Tictock and ness, who you have been townreading. Why do you want to lynch ness now, Holyflare? What changed?


Let's look at this post as a classic example of a wtf he's mafia moment. GB is calling me out for:

A) Being suspicious of Vivax which is weird as fuck because:

On December 28 2015 04:18 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 04:08 Vivax wrote:
If you're town and know you're never going to read this game gtfo.

If you're mafia just wait until i lynch you thats okay too


And now I agree with you HF, Vivax might be the best lynch today



B) Being suspicious of TickTock:

On December 28 2015 00:35 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i really think TT is scum because everyone and their mother is willing to lynch Vivax at least on some level but everyone and their mother also refuses to commit on even giving a read on TT.


Let's do it

##Vote: Tictock



C) Being suspicious of N E S S:

On December 28 2015 03:06 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 03:03 Holyflare wrote:
can we leave ness alone, I'm pretty sure he's town at this juncture


Why is that? The only thing that is giving me pause to call him Mafia is that thing Sicklucker said. The early arguments I've brought on him + his reads not making much sense (calling me town, Mafia, then town again, and now suddenly calling Tictock and Exo Mafia out of the blue, especially when Exo looks pretty fownie to me) pretty much sells him out to me as scum.


D) Being suspicious of Kush:

-absent because GB has been afk for ages-


So, what do we see here ladies and gentleman? Glowingbear is accusing me of calling all his mafia reads mafia and then using it to call me mafia.

/case

get rekt GB


Yeah, you're mafia.

You're completely twisting my argument here. You can call all my scum reads scum and do nothing about it. Yes, I've said after a long time that Vivax might be the best lynch because there was enough time for him to react and he didn't. But you have been pushing him since the beginning of the game while calling everyone else suspicious but doing nothing about it.

And about "D", I think kush is more likely to be town than mafia here, out of tone basically. I remember very well his mafia play in avogadro's mini mafia and it's nothing like this. Plus I think him going against Palmar was an okay play. Also, why would he come back to the thread like that, drawing all attention he can? Pretty much suicidal.

I'm voting you

Wait, you think HF is mafia because he pushed his main suspect whilst pushing others as well?


No, Artanis, I think Holyflare is mafia because he kept pushing a townie while mildly throwing suspicions everywhere and not further investigating it even when me and sicklucker kept saying that he should give Vivax more time.

It's not about WHO he said is scum, it's about HOW he is throwing suspicions everywhere while doing nothing with them.

He agrees that Tictock is scum and there are two cases on him, but then decided to go against kush for a "leap of read" that doesn't make anyone scum.

I'm not actually convinced Vivax is actually JK. I can easily see him fakeclaiming both as VT and as scum honestly and I wouldn't blame a JK to not claim expecting the NK's to sort it out.

Also, he has actually engaged Vivax during that at times. As for him throwing suspicions everywhere whilst doing nothing with them, I can see that coming from either alignment. I also don't think choosing Kush over TT as a lynch is alignment indicative unless TT is actually scum, in which case why don't you actually vote TT whom has a realistic chance of flipping today over HF?
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 152
SpeCial 54
CosmosSc2 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 601
910 64
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm89
League of Legends
Doublelift2556
Other Games
summit1g9016
Grubby2928
shahzam630
C9.Mang0301
PiGStarcraft186
Maynarde97
JimRising 29
Vindicta12
Liquid`Ken11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick519
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 121
• musti20045 39
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
• davetesta11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21472
Other Games
• imaqtpie711
• Shiphtur217
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 40m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 40m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.