• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:14
CEST 12:14
KST 19:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11737 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 16:45 GMT
#509
On November 03 2015 01:43 Rels wrote:
Alright leaving work.
HTS, I won't vote a team you or Superbia are part of atm. Obviously that could change between now or deadline. I'm OK with Xata / kita / rayn / me.

Kita?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 16:48 GMT
#516
Someone talk to me. I'm lonely
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 16:50 GMT
#520
I actually think shockeyy is kinda scummy for trying to nail rels on changing his reads. Town changes their reads a lot more than scum does and is less careful in general.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 16:52 GMT
#524
On November 03 2015 01:50 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Someone talk to me. I'm lonely

I liked kita's posts on Superbia. What do you think of them ?
I mean, if you even read the whole thread.

I skimmed through the thread. I'll check it out.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 16:54 GMT
#527
On November 03 2015 01:51 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Someone talk to me. I'm lonely


Where do you stand on people in general?

Rels/xata/rayn townish, you leaning townish, kita and shockey leaning scummish, don't remember enough about super and sl.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 17:14 GMT
#537
On November 03 2015 02:00 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:50 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Someone talk to me. I'm lonely

I liked kita's posts on Superbia. What do you think of them ?
I mean, if you even read the whole thread.

I skimmed through the thread. I'll check it out.


Which of my posts led you to the conclusion that I'm scummy if you didn't happen to read that one?

A general feel of disconnect to the thread at the start.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 17:16 GMT
#538
On November 03 2015 01:52 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Someone talk to me. I'm lonely


Do you really always play music when you practice capoeira? There were sometimes capoeira events next to us when we trained karate and it was always so loud >.>

More seriously though, what do you think of HtS's proposed team? I think it looks somewhat decent... Well, not as sure about Superbia yet, but rayn and HtS could well be town.

Yeah, we always have music on, though it's better if its live music rather than a recording but our monday and friday group usually aren't big enough for that . Looking at buying a berimbau myself though, should be fun to play.

It's got a strong townlean, a townlean and a null in it for me. That should roughly tell you how I feel about it.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 17:18 GMT
#539
On November 03 2015 02:04 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:50 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I actually think shockeyy is kinda scummy for trying to nail rels on changing his reads. Town changes their reads a lot more than scum does and is less careful in general.


What makes you say shockeyy is trying to nail Rels? There was a clear swap in opinion there without much explanation. I was about to quote similar posts myself since it wasn't clear where the switch up happened. It seems more to me like he is trying to follow Rels thought process, rather than crucifying him for a change in opinion.

Since when do clear swaps in opinion make someone more likely scum than town? I also felt that shockey's tone was clearly accusatory.

In a different note, I think this post makes it quite unlikely for kita and shockey to be scum together.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 17:21 GMT
#540
Okay I can kinda see what rels meant with kita on superbia, need to actually reread that part on a pc though.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 17:32 GMT
#542
On November 03 2015 02:29 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 02:18 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 03 2015 02:04 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:50 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I actually think shockeyy is kinda scummy for trying to nail rels on changing his reads. Town changes their reads a lot more than scum does and is less careful in general.


What makes you say shockeyy is trying to nail Rels? There was a clear swap in opinion there without much explanation. I was about to quote similar posts myself since it wasn't clear where the switch up happened. It seems more to me like he is trying to follow Rels thought process, rather than crucifying him for a change in opinion.

Since when do clear swaps in opinion make someone more likely scum than town?


I didn't say that, nor do I mind the town read on rayn from Rels. I said that it makes sense to try to understand why someone changes their opinion if it is not clear to follow and then try to determine whether or not the explanation is valid.

Yes, I agree that it makes sense. Where we differ is in that I felt he was trying to use it to paint Rels off as scummy.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 17:34 GMT
#543
And now I'm off to capoeira, see you folks in some hours
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 21:47 GMT
#590
Hello folks!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 21:53 GMT
#594
On November 03 2015 06:52 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 06:47 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Hello folks!


Lex, please tell me you have something of substance to say. Or will soon, at least by the time I get home.

Not really, I'm kinda looking to be engaged in conversation to actually get the ball rolling and get into the game.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 22:19 GMT
#605
On November 03 2015 06:57 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 06:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 03 2015 06:52 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 06:47 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Hello folks!


Lex, please tell me you have something of substance to say. Or will soon, at least by the time I get home.

Not really, I'm kinda looking to be engaged in conversation to actually get the ball rolling and get into the game.


....

Right now there's much debate over Superbia/rayn/Xata - that corner of things. Shockey's been back and forth on a few things. Does nothing jump out to you? Or anything that could change your reads?

I just updated my noms too. What say you?

I'm still kinda leaning scum on Shockey, though I do like that he's addressed a lot of issues I can very easily see his play be scum motivated, and I still feel like he was trying to get a hole in Rels' defense earlier.

Having reread Kita, I'm actually quite okay with him, though I don't think his points on Xatalos say too much. Finding scum in this game isn't really as important as finding town so I can see Town Xata searching for town moreso than scum.

I like Superbia's post on Rels, and honestly it does kinda make me doubt on him, but it moreso gives me a townread on Superbia for the way he's structured his post; he has a very clear idea of where he's going and that direction leads me to townread him.

The problem I have now is that I have too many townreads which is eh. I'm probably going to vote no on the first team regardless to get more time. I'm not going to have much time until Thursday honestly.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 22:24 GMT
#606
On November 03 2015 07:15 Half the Sky wrote:
Alright for everyone's sheer amusement, Lex, if you are here and reading this let's play a round of Final Jeopardy.

You know you want to.

The category is Kita.

The following questions will be about Kita's gameplay and your reads on him and myself.

The questions are: What is your read on Kita after his latest series of posts? What is your read on myself after nominating him and/or my listing of who I feel is of the resistance (town)?

You have two minutes to answer. You must submit your wager along with your answer.

The timer starts now.


I'm not sure about you. I've seen you play mafia when you swapped in for Slam where you told me you were town and I honestly couldn't tell for a second you were mafia. I am not confident in reading you at all. Whom you nominate doesn't really matter if you're a spy yourself so it's NAI to me. Already told you my reads on Kita.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 03 2015 07:13 GMT
#649
On November 03 2015 07:50 Half the Sky wrote:
One more question for you Artanis.

You initially had me as a town lean with my first wave of proposals.

Why is the fear read coming up only now?

A decent part of it is the fact that I had two scumreads then and not quite as many townreads. Also the weak suspicion on me is eh when you know I don't have much time at the moment. (honestly I probably shouldn't have signed up for the game to begin with >>)

Rayn, why is Rels scum? Also, do you have a read on me yet?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 03 2015 07:41 GMT
#650
Oh also I think it's very unlikely Shockey and Rels are scum together with the exchange they had earlier.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 03 2015 17:37 GMT
#829
I think hts might be mafia based on her read on me. Will expand more when I get home which should be 10ish cet.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 03 2015 21:13 GMT
#842
-waves-
Analysis time! Feel free to ask me questions and I'll get to it after.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 03 2015 21:22 GMT
#843
Actually I rescind what I had on HtS. After rereading it wasn't actually what I thought it was.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 8327
Hyuk 631
FanTaSy 566
Horang2 530
BeSt 481
Stork 177
Pusan 111
sorry 105
Shinee 95
Killer 74
[ Show more ]
Zeus 72
Mind 69
Hyun 69
ggaemo 48
Bonyth 44
Snow 42
Bale 39
Last 36
PianO 32
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 22
ToSsGirL 21
Sacsri 15
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe119
League of Legends
JimRising 448
Counter-Strike
byalli331
x6flipin82
Other Games
gofns32361
singsing2212
Mew2King76
ArmadaUGS63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick685
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 66
• Adnapsc2 18
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Lourlo1230
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 46m
Replay Cast
12h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 46m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.