• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:15
CEST 12:15
KST 19:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11778 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 15 2015 19:49 GMT
#3160
On November 16 2015 04:46 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2015 04:42 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Sure feels scummy in the past few pages over here.

Sicklucker, just vote yes. Scum is Rels/Kita/Xata and maaaybe it was Rayn but probably not. None of those are on the mission here.


Do you really think scum kita would feel the need to push me out of the first team by HTS if I was scum with him...?

Given the first team will rarely actually get the go ahead since the game only just started and HtS was not considered trustworthy, sure, I don't see much of an issue with it.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 15 2015 19:51 GMT
#3161
So who's your current scumteam Xata? SL/HtS/Rels or?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 15 2015 19:58 GMT
#3168
Well I'm gonna be playing Heroes with Rayn and Rsoul now, you folks have fun ^^
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 16 2015 08:03 GMT
#3213
On November 16 2015 10:11 Vivax wrote:
Go for the slow play I guess. Artanis could use some walking through the valley of tinfoil.

[image loading]
I'm probably just going to end up voting yes for each team honestly. I'm getting pretty tired of these shitty accusations.

Kita's case on me is all narrative, explaining everything from a scum mindset without considering the townie alternative which is more than likely. I could go through all the points if you really want to but I don't think that'll help.

Sicklucker, you mentioned how I might be trying to set myself up for mission 5. I don't think that makes any sense though since Rayn was the consensus townread amongst everyone but Shockeyy/Rels, and I hard townread him so I'd have to vote yes on the mission with him too. The only time me being scum makes sense is if I'm with Rayn and HtS, especially since if there was only one scum on this mission it could've passed, but no scum actually voted yes.

Vivax has created some doubt on Rayn for me but I'm probably still willing to go with him. Any team outside of Kita/Xata/Rels I'll take so if you really don't trust me go with the other five.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 16 2015 08:10 GMT
#3214
Oh, as for overexplaining; I was trying to convince Vivax. I heard that's a thing in mafia.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 17 2015 08:02 GMT
#3276
Team is clearly clean. There's a reason the last time it got submitted it only got 3 votes.
Vivax is clean for obv reasons.
Shockeyy is clean due to nothing even remotely resembling a mafia agenda.
HtS is clean because she's basically been mirroring my thought process too many times, and the way she kept going when everyone scumread her.
Any combination with me in it doesn't make sense. Can't be Vivax, can't be Shockeyy unless it's with Rayn in which case those two have hard bussed each other from the start which really makes no sense. Can't be HtS because there's no way our interactions make any sense as scum-scum. Can't be anyone off the mission either as it was obvious HtS and Shockeyy were going to vote yes and I had also said I'd vote yes on the mission I was on so scum could easily just vote yes for the win.

The team is clean. Pass it.
On November 17 2015 07:14 Vivax wrote:
Oh and one more thing:

It isn't explicitly stated in the rules that two sabotages from spies show up when they both choose to fail the mission, when it's required on mission 4.

But when it isn't required and 2 spies on a wagon pick FAIL, then do we also see 2 sabotages outside of mission 4?

I'll assume yes for now.

And that means that any combination with 2 spies on a mission is impossible in this game.

It's possible, but as Rayn mentioned at the start of the game the optimal strategy for spies is to have the person at the top of the leader list vote fail if there's more than one spy on the mission.

Also, I still have to look into Rayn again. Vivax might be right in that he's scum instead of Xata. Not sure, but since neither of them is on the mission it isn't a concern until later which is good as I won't have time until late tonight.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 17 2015 08:05 GMT
#3277
Actually I wonder if it could possibly be Rayn/Xata/Rels. Kita has been tryharding pretty hard. Not sure it'd make sense for Xata to send a 2-spy team on the first mission, but Rayn was heavily townread by almost everyone so it's possible he felt like he didn't have a choice.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 17 2015 21:12 GMT
#3296
On November 18 2015 04:00 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2015 00:44 Xatalos wrote:
I still don't quite see the appeal of a team with HTS in it. She's voted YES to every failure team systematically (even while not being a part of it herself..) and her push on me has been very... Draining. It's just an endless barrage of weak/false arguments.

If you're town, HTS, we really need to talk about your arguments post-game. Maybe it's possible you could just be an extremely tunneled and overly optimistic voter. But I still can't easily accept it.

If this passes (as it seems), I guess it's pretty much game over either way. If it's all town, it shouldn't be hard to find a fifth objectively clear townie afterwards. Or rather, scum should just concede. If there's scum (HTS....) in there, then GG, well played.

I'll probably just vote NO again anyway. Can't bring myself to vote YES for HTS.... But I guess it's not the worst thing even if it passes. Kind of focused on other things at this point.


shes played the game the hardest and only me.art.shockey/hts votes yes for a mission shes on. I know im town and im like 99% sure shockeys town so I dont really see a very likely team. And if she was mafia her team could have just won it there but choose not to fot some reason. Im more worried about artanis because he has no nice vote logic like this to suggest hes town but he gets on because theres so many baddies so w/e

Uh why does that work for her but not for me? Everyone on the mission I was on was also on that mission so if there was one scum on there it was already corrupt and if there's no scum there they could've 100% passed the last mission.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 17 2015 21:13 GMT
#3297
Also, distractionary tactics from Rels and Kita giving me good feels. Xata doesn't even seem to be trying anymore.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 17 2015 23:07 GMT
#3320
[image loading]
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 17 2015 23:10 GMT
#3328
Rels I think you bussed me a little too well before mission 3. I was pretty much a shared townread by anyone but you made that disappear
Oh well, it worked out in the end partially due to my gambit of voting yes for the all town team. Was actually planning on conceding if it actually went through since the rayn slot was still almost universally townread.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 18 2015 09:50 GMT
#3377
On November 18 2015 15:30 Tictock wrote:
Couple of things that stood out to me like a sore thumb from the scum team this game (obviously my perception being affected with perfect info)

This post real early from Rels, felt like he was practically outing his team.

Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 18:19 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:09 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:02 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 17:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I take it that you don't have any townreads Rels?

No.

That's interesting since there are five people who have posted something that can actually be at least considered as content. If you exclude yourself from the pool, that leaves you four people. Now for you, it is impossible that those four people are al scum -- there has to be at least one townie in them.

So what, do you think we are all scum or what?

No. That is a dumb question. I'm pretty sure you were the one refusing the answer dumb questions like "are you mafia ?", maybe in the newbie game with noobking. Let me check that.

What i am trying to say that i find it suspicious you are not trying to make reads yet, and i think that is not normal for you. Especially when this is not a situation where making reads does not help anything (unlike for example if in a mafia game you think everyone who has posted so far are town).

If i compared this to a normal mafia this would be a situation where you know at least one of the people who have posted is mafia for sure but you are refusing to figure it out further.

OK bro. I don't have townreads on anyone that posted. I don't have scumreads on them either. I have suspicions on Superbia, kita and you.


Made me laugh when I read it, because after quite an exchange with rayn and after saying a couple of times that he didn't have real reads yet Rels basically goes and says everyone who has posted up to that point but his teammates are suspicious.

I was real surprised that nobody questioned why he wasn't suspicious of Xata or Art (also SL I think had posted a couple of one liners by that point) yet wasn't townreading them either.

I don't think this really outs us though. Most times when scum make lists, they add both scum and town on them to link them together. It's also not really a memorable post imo especially in a game that drags out.

I also really laughed at Art's post here,
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2015 17:02 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Team is clearly clean. There's a reason the last time it got submitted it only got 3 votes.
Vivax is clean for obv reasons.
Shockeyy is clean due to nothing even remotely resembling a mafia agenda.
HtS is clean because she's basically been mirroring my thought process too many times, and the way she kept going when everyone scumread her.
Any combination with me in it doesn't make sense. Can't be Vivax, can't be Shockeyy unless it's with Rayn in which case those two have hard bussed each other from the start which really makes no sense. Can't be HtS because there's no way our interactions make any sense as scum-scum. Can't be anyone off the mission either as it was obvious HtS and Shockeyy were going to vote yes and I had also said I'd vote yes on the mission I was on so scum could easily just vote yes for the win.

The team is clean. Pass it.
On November 17 2015 07:14 Vivax wrote:
Oh and one more thing:

It isn't explicitly stated in the rules that two sabotages from spies show up when they both choose to fail the mission, when it's required on mission 4.

But when it isn't required and 2 spies on a wagon pick FAIL, then do we also see 2 sabotages outside of mission 4?

I'll assume yes for now.

And that means that any combination with 2 spies on a mission is impossible in this game.

It's possible, but as Rayn mentioned at the start of the game the optimal strategy for spies is to have the person at the top of the leader list vote fail if there's more than one spy on the mission.

Also, I still have to look into Rayn again. Vivax might be right in that he's scum instead of Xata. Not sure, but since neither of them is on the mission it isn't a concern until later which is good as I won't have time until late tonight.


Which to me boils down to him saying "These people are all town for these clear reasons. I'm clearly not scum with any of them, thus the team is clean! Pass it."

Well, the main argument was that scum would've known I was on the mission and should've known HtS and Shockeyy were 100% going to vote yes, so if I was scum they should all pass it. The obvious flaw in my argument is of course that there's no communication between scum so they couldn't be sure the other person would do it . My post was mostly an attempt to communicate to Rels and Xata to vote yes without setting off any alarms.
Prev 1 10 11 12 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 8327
Hyuk 631
FanTaSy 566
Horang2 530
BeSt 481
Stork 177
Pusan 111
sorry 105
Shinee 95
Killer 74
[ Show more ]
Zeus 72
Mind 69
Hyun 69
ggaemo 48
Bonyth 44
Snow 42
Bale 39
Last 36
PianO 32
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 22
ToSsGirL 21
Sacsri 15
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe119
League of Legends
JimRising 448
Counter-Strike
byalli331
x6flipin82
Other Games
gofns32361
singsing2212
Mew2King76
ArmadaUGS63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick685
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 66
• Adnapsc2 18
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Lourlo1230
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 46m
Replay Cast
12h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 46m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.