• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:22
CEST 18:22
KST 01:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10333 users

Season of the Witch 2 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2015 21:46 GMT
#480
ok rayn i made it
On September 15 2015 07:50 Damdred wrote:
I'd actually like the grail. While I like to think I'm a good town player for whatever reason I have a history of living late which is annoying but it is what it is.

So vote grail for me.


Damdred came in and made this big claim that he's a strong town player who lives really long and should get the grail. He then proceeds to make a weak post saying he's ok with a deadline lynch on ls for no real reason and fricks the heck off.

My impression of damdred this game is that he wanted to enter the game as a strong player, got overshadowed by rayn and wasn't up to trying any harder.

Maybe he'll come back and kick my ass but that doesn't sound like town damdy wamdy to me
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 16 2015 03:00 GMT
#511
I'd also like elaboration on why shining is mafia he seems fine to me now that he's been back
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 16 2015 06:06 GMT
#515
On September 16 2015 14:26 geript wrote:
Idk. I don't think I've seen him as a role before. And usually role play looks far more red to me (for many im red/blue blind). But idk why being a role would affect it unless he's got one of the odd roles like acolyte or wraith that newer players could construe as having a purpose. Plus, it's an 'all blue' setup technically. So rolling blue is far more vt-like I think.

Tldr I don't think so and I don't think it'd matter

I'll check back during my drug testand lunch etc. but I really won't have time to do much.

drug test? ouch
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 16 2015 18:34 GMT
#651
After waking up and reading the thread I am feeling a little better on tictock but not so much on damdred. Especially his most recent posts. His play all game feels lackluster.

##deadlinevote damdred
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 16 2015 18:34 GMT
#652
Who is the best mayor candidate i don't see much talk of that. If rayn is town and playing this strongly and gets the grail wont he just be NK bait?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 16 2015 19:40 GMT
#656
Well, I was thinking I could be a good candidate for the grail. I'm town, I usually live a long time, I love shenanigans so it might be funny, I had a good winrate at one point though I haven't checked it for a long time, and I will be here at every deadline guaranteed or your money back.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 16 2015 21:51 GMT
#693
A vote for my possession of the grail is a vote for justice!



If elected mayor possessor of the holy grail, I promise to use my power to kill people and will never waste my vote.

[N] TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition Town Vanilla Endgamed Day 3
[M][N] 2p2 Vanilla Werewolf 13er Town Vanilla Endgamed Day 4
[M][N] Zesty Italian Dressing Micro Mafia Town Vanilla Endgamed Day 1
[W] Newbie Mini Mafia LIX Mafia Vanilla Survived Day 3
[M][N] Fantasy Football Mafia Mini 2 Town Miller Survived Day 2
[M][N] Campus Mafia Town Vanilla Lynched Day 5
[M][N] V Titanic Mini Mafia: A Game of Four Hours Mafia Roleblocker Survived Night 2
[M][N] VI Titanic Mini Mafia: The Return of MSPaint Town Vanilla Survived Day 5
[N] TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells Town Vanilla Survived Night 5
[M][T] PYP: Pick Your Protoss Mini Mafia Town Probe Survived Day 2
[M][N] Linux Mini Mafia Town Vanilla Survived Night 1
[M][N] Slytherin Mini Mafia Town Gunsmith Survived Day 3
[N] VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... Town Vanilla Survived Night 4
[M][N] Office Mini Mafia Town Medic Killed Night 3
Newbie Student Mafia VI Town Vanilla Survived Day 6
[T] Jack of All Trades Mafia Town Vanilla Endgamed Night 3
[M][N] XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) Town Vanilla Scum killed Night 3
[N] TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy Town Vanilla Endgamed Day 7
[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa Mafia Miguel Zale Lynched Day 2
[S] Newbie Student Mafia IX Town Vanilla Killed Night 1
[M][N] Carnaval do Brasil Mafia Mafia Vanilla Lynched Day 4
[M][N] I Still Cant Believe its not Themed Mafia Town Vanilla Modkilled Day 4
[M][N] Lost But Not Forgotten Mini Mafia Town Vanilla Survived Day 2
[M][T] II Cannons Mini Mafia Town Vanilla Killed Night 3
[T] The New Personality Mafia Town Glowingbear Killed Night 4

endgamed, endgamed, survived, endgamed, [s]modkilled day 4's day 5's I am the perfect grail holder. I'm not even close to the strongest player, nor am I the towniest this day. The chances of me being blasted just because I have the grail are very slim and I am a tried and tested sheep
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 16 2015 21:53 GMT
#694
Out of 25 games I have only been nightkilled 5 times. I am a dope grail holder
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 16 2015 21:54 GMT
#695
when the hell did I play 25 games

why do i still suck so bad
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 16 2015 21:58 GMT
#699
On September 17 2015 06:56 Bill Murray wrote:
you're overdue for a maf game

i agree mafia is fun
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 16 2015 23:51 GMT
#704
post about how you want me to have the grail please everyone
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2015 00:53 GMT
#708
Tell your mafia partners to vote for me too, please
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2015 02:21 GMT
#722
so vivax rayn hts shining as super town. rels as town just for trying hard lol, HTS is shaky... Damdred I'm still scumming but he may just have given up and be being a poop as either alignment. Waiting on that content as promised.

I don't feel like making a full list post but I want people to post more so I'll just shitpost a while


ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2015 03:40 GMT
#727
actually I retract my 'hts is shaky' from earlier, she looks fine with a cursory look at her filter
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2015 16:57 GMT
#863
On September 17 2015 22:00 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 09:41 Damdred wrote:
I'm going to vote ff for grail at this point. He's pretty obvious town, rels is pretty obvious town.

I'm sorta short I'll be more active tommorow just doing a major party for work.


This post makes me question giving FF the grail a bit.

I'm thinking FF is town, but the way Damdred lists FF and Rels together as two obvious town is strange to me. I see a few posts in FF's filter that look pretty towny but I wouldn't group him with obviously town Rels.

Plus ofc I'm scum reading Damdred so...

@FF you are scumreading Damdred for similar reasons to me I think.

How does him wanting to give you the grail affect your read on him?

it does not

lynchables:
damdred
LS
BM
Dandel

fuck em all
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2015 17:17 GMT
#865
how am I doing what damdred has done? I've provided thoughts I found relevant while not promising anything more. I have responded to all questions I have seen directed toward me and am keeping caught up.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2015 17:18 GMT
#866
Damdred has multiple times said he will provide content and has yet to deliver save for a flip-flop on his shining read
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2015 18:51 GMT
#870
On September 18 2015 02:54 Damdred wrote:
Oh shove it up your ass ff.

Calling my change on shining a flip flop is totally bullshit at best. SHINING should agree with me that my meta read is correct on him in the regard I said it.

He did things that fit with his town meta that he can't fake as scum so I read him town. So no its not a flip flop its a re evaluation so you calling it a flip flop is bullshit and just trying to influence people to look at me in a more negative light.

So am I scum for it?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2015 19:05 GMT
#876
On September 18 2015 04:02 Damdred wrote:
No clue poopyfeast. Your filter is sorta devoid of a lot of things that I would normally town or scum read you on.

Your only real pushes or reads seem to be me+grail for yourself. And tour push seems to be the one who jumps on it while saying that I could be town or scum.

So would be towards the bottom of null


That's... not bad actually. What do you think of BM and/or dandel
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2015 20:29 GMT
#946
idk what i want to do.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 315
UpATreeSC 68
Codebar 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39714
Calm 3798
Bisu 2273
Shuttle 1372
FanTaSy 1266
Mini 546
Hyuk 395
actioN 338
Stork 307
EffOrt 287
[ Show more ]
firebathero 194
Barracks 183
Rush 181
Snow 141
Dewaltoss 104
Zeus 68
Shinee 48
Sharp 37
Killer 33
Sea.KH 32
Hyun 31
Liquid`Ret 30
soO 30
Pusan 29
Bale 27
Free 22
Shine 21
Aegong 19
Yoon 19
PianO 17
HiyA 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8731
Dendi1117
XaKoH 269
League of Legends
KnowMe52
Counter-Strike
x6flipin845
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes575
Other Games
singsing2442
hiko1490
FrodaN634
Beastyqt554
mouzStarbuck289
byalli208
Livibee191
Hui .164
Liquid`VortiX147
C9.Mang0110
RotterdaM97
Mew2King58
Trikslyr57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV334
League of Legends
• Nemesis3447
Other Games
• Shiphtur934
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 53m
Replay Cast
6h 38m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.