• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:22
CEST 06:22
KST 13:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10224 users

Newbie Student Mafia XI

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 07 2015 00:31 GMT
#21
On June 07 2015 09:11 MoosyDoosy wrote:
First time playing Mafia. Sounds interesting. In!
Oh, hi
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 07 2015 02:07 GMT
#24
On June 07 2015 10:19 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2015 09:31 Trfel wrote:
On June 07 2015 09:11 MoosyDoosy wrote:
First time playing Mafia. Sounds interesting. In!
Oh, hi

Oh wow, hi Trfel! Didn't know you came to TL too. :D Also pretty cool meeting you in this niche part of the TL forums. Are you here for this round too?
I've visited TL for years XD You should see how I'm doing in FPL this season! (though I am set for a pretty big drop this week, I think)

And I've played played like 12+ games of TL Mafia before. Probably not playing this game, I've had trouble motivating myself to play mafia for the past few months, but maybe!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 07 2015 02:12 GMT
#25
Oh, what the heck...

/in: Open
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 07 2015 02:21 GMT
#27
On June 07 2015 11:18 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2015 11:07 Trfel wrote:
On June 07 2015 10:19 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 07 2015 09:31 Trfel wrote:
On June 07 2015 09:11 MoosyDoosy wrote:
First time playing Mafia. Sounds interesting. In!
Oh, hi

Oh wow, hi Trfel! Didn't know you came to TL too. :D Also pretty cool meeting you in this niche part of the TL forums. Are you here for this round too?
I've visited TL for years XD You should see how I'm doing in FPL this season! (though I am set for a pretty big drop this week, I think)

And I've played played like 12+ games of TL Mafia before. Probably not playing this game, I've had trouble motivating myself to play mafia for the past few months, but maybe!

I thought this round was going to be my round and I'm getting hammered
To me, FPL feels really luck-based? Or more likely, that's just what I say because I don't do as well as I feel I need to
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 07 2015 02:34 GMT
#29
On June 07 2015 11:25 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2015 11:21 Trfel wrote:
On June 07 2015 11:18 Fecalfeast wrote:
On June 07 2015 11:07 Trfel wrote:
On June 07 2015 10:19 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 07 2015 09:31 Trfel wrote:
On June 07 2015 09:11 MoosyDoosy wrote:
First time playing Mafia. Sounds interesting. In!
Oh, hi

Oh wow, hi Trfel! Didn't know you came to TL too. :D Also pretty cool meeting you in this niche part of the TL forums. Are you here for this round too?
I've visited TL for years XD You should see how I'm doing in FPL this season! (though I am set for a pretty big drop this week, I think)

And I've played played like 12+ games of TL Mafia before. Probably not playing this game, I've had trouble motivating myself to play mafia for the past few months, but maybe!

I thought this round was going to be my round and I'm getting hammered
To me, FPL feels really luck-based? Or more likely, that's just what I say because I don't do as well as I feel I need to

Hard to predict who is going to play, hard to predict who's been training just to snipe someone (DeParture vs herO)

Maybe if I looked at more than just wins and losses I could do better.
They release the lineups a few days before....

You do your trades based on that and that really helps a ton.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 07 2015 02:59 GMT
#31
On June 07 2015 11:38 Fecalfeast wrote:
No I mean, it's hard to predict who will play multiple weeks in a row. Players who do well 2 weeks in a row get benched for who-know-what reason. trade tax kills me
Yeah, but as long as you only have 2 players who aren't likely to play next week, you can trade them out again. Trade tax isn't bad as long as you trade for players who win.

But yeah, using past games in the season (or even last season) helps to predict who will play regularly. I feel that I have a fairly good idea, having watched SC2 for way too many years, but I'm still nowhere near as good as kitaman27 and a few others here XD
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 08 2015 06:01 GMT
#59
None of my players are playing this week

I don't have a spare trade to get rid of Dear

Byebye FPL rank
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 10 2015 03:12 GMT
#101
I think that this is the player list?

Newbies

1. Rels
2. n00bKing
3. MoosyDoosy
4. Sulfurus
5. boxerfred
6. ruXxar
7. Fake)Plants

Veterans

1. Kickstart
2. Trfel
3. WaveofShadow
4. geript
5. Oatsmaster
6. batsnacks

Not Playing

Half the Sky (replace instead)
Savant.GL (TL Banned)
Fidei86 (out instead)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 11 2015 05:50 GMT
#122
Pre-game excuse:

The deadline isn't ideal for me. I should be able to be there for most of the deadlines (I hope), but I likely won't be able to stay and wait for the flip or post after the flip.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 11 2015 22:18 GMT
#131
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 11 2015 22:19 GMT
#132
On June 12 2015 07:18 Trfel wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGbqGkS1c2w
This post has no content. Easy scum.

##vote Trfel
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 11 2015 22:32 GMT
#135
On June 12 2015 07:18 Kickstart wrote:
A friendly PSA: I don't like lurkers or liers or people who answer questions directed at other people.
Why don't you like it when people answer questions directed at others?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 11 2015 22:41 GMT
#138
On June 12 2015 07:36 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2015 07:32 Trfel wrote:
On June 12 2015 07:18 Kickstart wrote:
A friendly PSA: I don't like lurkers or liers or people who answer questions directed at other people.
Why don't you like it when people answer questions directed at others?


Usually you want to hear the reasoning of the person you're asking.

If someone answers the question before him, you potentially open up for someone else to make a logical conclusion beforehand, and then the guy the question was directed at get an easy bandwagon onto that guys conclusions.

At least that is what I think.
........

The "at least that is what I think" pushes it over the top. I could see it as a joke, but then there's no reason to include the last sentence. It's either inherently contradictory or unnecessarily cautious.

Scum lean.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 11 2015 22:50 GMT
#141
On June 12 2015 07:46 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2015 07:41 Trfel wrote:
On June 12 2015 07:36 ruXxar wrote:
On June 12 2015 07:32 Trfel wrote:
On June 12 2015 07:18 Kickstart wrote:
A friendly PSA: I don't like lurkers or liers or people who answer questions directed at other people.
Why don't you like it when people answer questions directed at others?


Usually you want to hear the reasoning of the person you're asking.

If someone answers the question before him, you potentially open up for someone else to make a logical conclusion beforehand, and then the guy the question was directed at get an easy bandwagon onto that guys conclusions.

At least that is what I think.
........

The "at least that is what I think" pushes it over the top. I could see it as a joke, but then there's no reason to include the last sentence. It's either inherently contradictory or unnecessarily cautious.

Scum lean.


What I meant by the last sentence was that that was my number one assumption of why he made that statement.
I won't pretend to be a mind reader, but I find it strange that he throws out unsubstantiated claims like that.

So far kickstart is a scumlean for me.
Wait....

So you are serious about your explanation for not answering a question directed at someone else, because it helps them answer the question if they are scum. But in saying this, you answered a question directed at someone else, your scum read?

This explanation is going to be good.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 11 2015 22:56 GMT
#144
On June 12 2015 07:54 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2015 07:50 Trfel wrote:
On June 12 2015 07:46 ruXxar wrote:
On June 12 2015 07:41 Trfel wrote:
On June 12 2015 07:36 ruXxar wrote:
On June 12 2015 07:32 Trfel wrote:
On June 12 2015 07:18 Kickstart wrote:
A friendly PSA: I don't like lurkers or liers or people who answer questions directed at other people.
Why don't you like it when people answer questions directed at others?


Usually you want to hear the reasoning of the person you're asking.

If someone answers the question before him, you potentially open up for someone else to make a logical conclusion beforehand, and then the guy the question was directed at get an easy bandwagon onto that guys conclusions.

At least that is what I think.
........

The "at least that is what I think" pushes it over the top. I could see it as a joke, but then there's no reason to include the last sentence. It's either inherently contradictory or unnecessarily cautious.

Scum lean.


What I meant by the last sentence was that that was my number one assumption of why he made that statement.
I won't pretend to be a mind reader, but I find it strange that he throws out unsubstantiated claims like that.

So far kickstart is a scumlean for me.
Wait....

So you are serious about your explanation for not answering a question directed at someone else, because it helps them answer the question if they are scum. But in saying this, you answered a question directed at someone else, your scum read?

This explanation is going to be good.


Yes my answer was serious.

I see now how that actually denied us information from kick start.
It was a mistake on my part to actually answer that question.


Can you please clarify, why are you scumreading Kickstart?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 11 2015 23:07 GMT
#146
On June 12 2015 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2015 07:56 Trfel wrote:
On June 12 2015 07:54 ruXxar wrote:
On June 12 2015 07:50 Trfel wrote:
On June 12 2015 07:46 ruXxar wrote:
On June 12 2015 07:41 Trfel wrote:
On June 12 2015 07:36 ruXxar wrote:
On June 12 2015 07:32 Trfel wrote:
On June 12 2015 07:18 Kickstart wrote:
A friendly PSA: I don't like lurkers or liers or people who answer questions directed at other people.
Why don't you like it when people answer questions directed at others?


Usually you want to hear the reasoning of the person you're asking.

If someone answers the question before him, you potentially open up for someone else to make a logical conclusion beforehand, and then the guy the question was directed at get an easy bandwagon onto that guys conclusions.

At least that is what I think.
........

The "at least that is what I think" pushes it over the top. I could see it as a joke, but then there's no reason to include the last sentence. It's either inherently contradictory or unnecessarily cautious.

Scum lean.


What I meant by the last sentence was that that was my number one assumption of why he made that statement.
I won't pretend to be a mind reader, but I find it strange that he throws out unsubstantiated claims like that.

So far kickstart is a scumlean for me.
Wait....

So you are serious about your explanation for not answering a question directed at someone else, because it helps them answer the question if they are scum. But in saying this, you answered a question directed at someone else, your scum read?

This explanation is going to be good.


Yes my answer was serious.

I see now how that actually denied us information from kick start.
It was a mistake on my part to actually answer that question.


Can you please clarify, why are you scumreading Kickstart?


I didn't like his statement about not liking liars.

This whole game is based on the concept of deception.
If you don't like that aspect of the game, why are you here?
You might claim that you like hunting lying mafia,
But it's not a given beforehand what role you will be, so that doesn't make sense either.

I have no prior info about any of the players here, so he might have some personal conviction for why he said that, but to me it didn't seem like a genuine well thought through statement.

Thank you very much for answering my question.

##vote ruXxar
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 11 2015 23:19 GMT
#157
ruXxar

1. Answered a question directed to someone else, while explaining why answering questions directed at others hurts town
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 12 2015 07:36 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2015 07:32 Trfel wrote:
On June 12 2015 07:18 Kickstart wrote:
A friendly PSA: I don't like lurkers or liers or people who answer questions directed at other people.
Why don't you like it when people answer questions directed at others?


Usually you want to hear the reasoning of the person you're asking.

If someone answers the question before him, you potentially open up for someone else to make a logical conclusion beforehand, and then the guy the question was directed at get an easy bandwagon onto that guys conclusions.

At least that is what I think.
RuXxar provided a reasonable explanation for why it is bad to answer questions directed at other people. However, this explanation was an answer to my question directed at Kickstart. In this very post, he's doing why he says that this is bad.

He's confident enough to ignore any potential purpose that I had for this question, confident enough in Kickstart's alignment that he doesn't want to hear Kickstart's answer, but not confident enough to leave the post without stating that this is what he thinks, implying that he could be wrong.


2. The person he answered a question for is now his scumread
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 12 2015 07:46 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2015 07:41 Trfel wrote:
On June 12 2015 07:36 ruXxar wrote:
On June 12 2015 07:32 Trfel wrote:
On June 12 2015 07:18 Kickstart wrote:
A friendly PSA: I don't like lurkers or liers or people who answer questions directed at other people.
Why don't you like it when people answer questions directed at others?


Usually you want to hear the reasoning of the person you're asking.

If someone answers the question before him, you potentially open up for someone else to make a logical conclusion beforehand, and then the guy the question was directed at get an easy bandwagon onto that guys conclusions.

At least that is what I think.
........

The "at least that is what I think" pushes it over the top. I could see it as a joke, but then there's no reason to include the last sentence. It's either inherently contradictory or unnecessarily cautious.

Scum lean.


What I meant by the last sentence was that that was my number one assumption of why he made that statement.
I won't pretend to be a mind reader, but I find it strange that he throws out unsubstantiated claims like that.

So far kickstart is a scumlean for me.
When he is questioned, ruxXar throws out a scum lean. However, he does this on Kickstart, the same player he just answered a question for.

Imagine that ruXxar is town. He sees Kickstart make a post, but doesn't try to look into his alignment. Then he sees me (Trfel) ask a question to Kickstart about that post, then immediately answers the question without stopping to realize that this is the same behavior criticized in his explanation (and he realizes that his play hurt town here). Only after answering my question to Kickstart does he bother to actually think about Kickstart's alignment.

I can't see this coming from a town mindset, from someone who is actually interested in determining people's alignments.

Furthermore, he hasn't made any alignment-related comments about anyone in the game other than Kickstart.


RuXxar is being contradictory, cautious, and is showing a mindset that isn't towny at all. He's not interested in thinking about people's alignments.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 11 2015 23:23 GMT
#159
On June 12 2015 08:16 Kickstart wrote:
Also lol@ruxxar not finding the jokey first posts 'genuine enough'. You so silly. or scum. Ill let you decide which it is.
Can you please clarify what you mean in the bolded sentence?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 11 2015 23:35 GMT
#162
On June 12 2015 08:29 Kickstart wrote:
I'm joking with him it means nothing. His statement was silly and scummy, I said I would let him decide which one he wants us to classify it as. (hint: I think it is mildly scummy).
Thanks.

On June 12 2015 08:16 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On another note, do we know how many Mafias there are? If there are two Mafias, Oatsmaster and Kickstart may be those two and may have set this up to make everyone confused and make people like you two fight amongst yourselves.
Now that you know that there are three mafia, do you stand by this statement?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 11 2015 23:37 GMT
#163
On June 12 2015 08:19 Trfel wrote:
ruXxar

1. Answered a question directed to someone else, while explaining why answering questions directed at others hurts town
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 12 2015 07:36 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2015 07:32 Trfel wrote:
On June 12 2015 07:18 Kickstart wrote:
A friendly PSA: I don't like lurkers or liers or people who answer questions directed at other people.
Why don't you like it when people answer questions directed at others?


Usually you want to hear the reasoning of the person you're asking.

If someone answers the question before him, you potentially open up for someone else to make a logical conclusion beforehand, and then the guy the question was directed at get an easy bandwagon onto that guys conclusions.

At least that is what I think.
RuXxar provided a reasonable explanation for why it is bad to answer questions directed at other people. However, this explanation was an answer to my question directed at Kickstart. In this very post, he's doing why he says that this is bad.

He's confident enough to ignore any potential purpose that I had for this question, confident enough in Kickstart's alignment that he doesn't want to hear Kickstart's answer, but not confident enough to leave the post without stating that this is what he thinks, implying that he could be wrong.


2. The person he answered a question for is now his scumread
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 12 2015 07:46 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2015 07:41 Trfel wrote:
On June 12 2015 07:36 ruXxar wrote:
On June 12 2015 07:32 Trfel wrote:
On June 12 2015 07:18 Kickstart wrote:
A friendly PSA: I don't like lurkers or liers or people who answer questions directed at other people.
Why don't you like it when people answer questions directed at others?


Usually you want to hear the reasoning of the person you're asking.

If someone answers the question before him, you potentially open up for someone else to make a logical conclusion beforehand, and then the guy the question was directed at get an easy bandwagon onto that guys conclusions.

At least that is what I think.
........

The "at least that is what I think" pushes it over the top. I could see it as a joke, but then there's no reason to include the last sentence. It's either inherently contradictory or unnecessarily cautious.

Scum lean.


What I meant by the last sentence was that that was my number one assumption of why he made that statement.
I won't pretend to be a mind reader, but I find it strange that he throws out unsubstantiated claims like that.

So far kickstart is a scumlean for me.
When he is questioned, ruxXar throws out a scum lean. However, he does this on Kickstart, the same player he just answered a question for.

Imagine that ruXxar is town. He sees Kickstart make a post, but doesn't try to look into his alignment. Then he sees me (Trfel) ask a question to Kickstart about that post, then immediately answers the question without stopping to realize that this is the same behavior criticized in his explanation (and he realizes that his play hurt town here). Only after answering my question to Kickstart does he bother to actually think about Kickstart's alignment.

I can't see this coming from a town mindset, from someone who is actually interested in determining people's alignments.

Furthermore, he hasn't made any alignment-related comments about anyone in the game other than Kickstart.


RuXxar is being contradictory, cautious, and is showing a mindset that isn't towny at all. He's not interested in thinking about people's alignments.
Please tell me why I'm wrong, or vote for ruXxar.
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft322
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta78
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft603
PiGStarcraft322
RuFF_SC2 214
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 139
Leta 76
Hyuk 43
Horang2 39
Bale 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
taco 390
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox714
C9.Mang0275
Westballz37
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor636
Other Games
summit1g9521
Coldzera 805
Sick114
ViBE82
ArmadaUGS42
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick757
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream123
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota271
League of Legends
• Lourlo1058
• Stunt307
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 38m
Online Event
6h 38m
FEL
11h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.