• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:49
CEST 17:49
KST 00:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9290 users

Newbie Student Mafia XI - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 20:21 GMT
#426
On June 13 2015 05:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
And never mind the discussion I had with you at the start that I don't know how you could think that post by him was even remotely scum in the first place which you've conveniently ignored.

To be fair, I can see why my post would be Mafia because it's vacant and terrible like what a Mafia supposedly does in the TL Mafia guide.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 20:52 GMT
#441
On June 13 2015 05:48 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 05:44 Kickstart wrote:
On June 13 2015 05:42 batsnacks wrote:
On June 13 2015 05:40 geript wrote:
~7 hours batty


Okay I can't dick around anymore. Please help me not get lynched, I require written instructions for how to get people to unvote me.

Push someone who you think is actually scum then???????? Just a though~


What do I do if I don't have any scum reads? In a sense almost no one has scum reads because I'm town and the only people pushing stuff are pushing me.

Here's would lynch:
3)MoosyDoosy
4)Sulfurus
7)Fake)Plants
2)batsnacks
3)Trfel


here's idk can't form opinion:
6)damdred
1)Rels
4)WaveofShadow
5)geript
5)ruXxar

Here's would not lynch:
2)n00bKing
1)Kickstart
6)Oatsmaster

HELP

Sulfurus looks easiest if you want to make a case. geript might pass but idk. They both have 1 vote so you just need to persuade 2 more. tbh, I'm deciding between either Sulfurus or geript so help me out by making a case.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 22:11 GMT
#492
On June 13 2015 07:06 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 05:52 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Sulfurus looks easiest if you want to make a case. geript might pass but idk. They both have 1 vote so you just need to persuade 2 more. tbh, I'm deciding between either Sulfurus or geript so help me out by making a case.

Wait, really? Just a few posts earlier, you were "wondering whether to cast between batsnacks or Sulfurus." Suddenly batsnacks drops so low in suspicion for you that you're asking him to help you by making a case against geript?

Um...where did I say I suspected batsnacks? I was always making a case against geript.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 22:26 GMT
#506
On June 13 2015 07:21 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 07:11 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:06 n00bKing wrote:
On June 13 2015 05:52 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Sulfurus looks easiest if you want to make a case. geript might pass but idk. They both have 1 vote so you just need to persuade 2 more. tbh, I'm deciding between either Sulfurus or geript so help me out by making a case.

Wait, really? Just a few posts earlier, you were "wondering whether to cast between batsnacks or Sulfurus." Suddenly batsnacks drops so low in suspicion for you that you're asking him to help you by making a case against geript?

Um...where did I say I suspected batsnacks? I was always making a case against geript.

The part I put in quotation marks should have been sufficient to jog your memory. I don't think you want to make a habit of forcing people to go back and dig up YOUR posts so that you can remember what YOU said.

The full post was:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 05:19 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Either way, I'll doubt geript will be voted for this round. Right now I'm wondering whether to cast between batsnacks or Sulfurus. The thing is that Sulfurus has contributed little and some of his posts have been questionably empty.


And then just a few posts later, you are asking batsnacks to help you out by making a case against either Sulfurus or geript (when geript, who you say is the one you were "always making a case against", was unmentioned in your earlier post).

Oh yeah, I did say that. It just seemed that no one was willing to pursue a case against geript at that moment, seeing how no one was talking about him and no one voted for him. Both batsnacks and Sulfurus looked fishy at that time too so I was willing to vote for either. Then WaveofShadows came along and helped the case I was making against geript which was why I went back to it. Either way, I still think geript, Sulfurus, and batsnacks look fishy in that order.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 22:35 GMT
#517
On June 13 2015 07:31 batsnacks wrote:
Rels why do you keep putting me, moose and geript together? What even is the "moosy - geript - bats situation"???

No no no, let him make his case. Not only am I completely willing to vote for geript and for you if I have to, but you've halfheartedly attempted a case on me, and geript was the first one to point me out and he made some points against you. We're completely a team. ^.^
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 22:41 GMT
#525
On June 13 2015 07:38 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 07:28 Trfel wrote:
MoosyDoosy, any thoughts about my case on Rels?

Would love to know that as well.

Rels, did you post while reading the thread or after you read everything?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 22:44 GMT
#527
On June 13 2015 07:44 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 07:41 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:38 Rels wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:28 Trfel wrote:
MoosyDoosy, any thoughts about my case on Rels?

Would love to know that as well.

Rels, did you post while reading the thread or after you read everything?


Why ?

If you mean tonight, I read everything then I posted.

I'm talking about when you first came into the read. Did you post while reading stuff or posted after reading everything?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 22:45 GMT
#528
On June 13 2015 07:44 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 07:44 Rels wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:41 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:38 Rels wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:28 Trfel wrote:
MoosyDoosy, any thoughts about my case on Rels?

Would love to know that as well.

Rels, did you post while reading the thread or after you read everything?


Why ?

If you mean tonight, I read everything then I posted.

I'm talking about when you first came into the read. Did you post while reading stuff or posted after reading everything?

thread*
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 22:52 GMT
#533
On June 13 2015 07:46 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 07:44 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:44 Rels wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:41 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:38 Rels wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:28 Trfel wrote:
MoosyDoosy, any thoughts about my case on Rels?

Would love to know that as well.

Rels, did you post while reading the thread or after you read everything?


Why ?

If you mean tonight, I read everything then I posted.

I'm talking about when you first came into the read. Did you post while reading stuff or posted after reading everything?


I read and posted as I found interesting posts.

While the case Trfel seems interesting, I'm not going to vote for you quite yet. It's simple for someone to just notice suspicious stuff while reading which explains the filler before you found the post from Plants. The rest of what Trfel says is interesting tho, so I'd still count you around as a possible Mafia.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 22:54 GMT
#534
On another note, @Trfel, do you think ruXx is a possible Mafia? o.O
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 22:56 GMT
#536
On June 13 2015 07:54 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 07:52 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:46 Rels wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:44 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:44 Rels wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:41 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:38 Rels wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:28 Trfel wrote:
MoosyDoosy, any thoughts about my case on Rels?

Would love to know that as well.

Rels, did you post while reading the thread or after you read everything?


Why ?

If you mean tonight, I read everything then I posted.

I'm talking about when you first came into the read. Did you post while reading stuff or posted after reading everything?


I read and posted as I found interesting posts.

While the case Trfel seems interesting, I'm not going to vote for you quite yet. It's simple for someone to just notice suspicious stuff while reading which explains the filler before you found the post from Plants. The rest of what Trfel says is interesting tho, so I'd still count you around as a possible Mafia.


Wishy Washy very naughty.

eh, not wishy washy. I initially thought that Rels was a townie and didn't suspect him. What Trfel says is very interesting and would be a very hard read on him but I don't feel it's concrete enough to vote for him right off the bat. It does raise some yellow flags around him tho.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 23:20 GMT
#544
On June 13 2015 08:07 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 07:56 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:54 batsnacks wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:52 MoosyDoosy wrote:
While the case Trfel seems interesting, I'm not going to vote for you quite yet. It's simple for someone to just notice suspicious stuff while reading which explains the filler before you found the post from Plants. The rest of what Trfel says is interesting tho, so I'd still count you around as a possible Mafia.

Wishy Washy very naughty.

eh, not wishy washy. I initially thought that Rels was a townie and didn't suspect him. What Trfel says is very interesting and would be a very hard read on him but I don't feel it's concrete enough to vote for him right off the bat. It does raise some yellow flags around him tho.

This is STILL wishy-washy.

Side note: I think the fact that Rels jumped right into the thread and started responding to posts in order (without reading the entire thread first) is slightly Town-indicative. I don't think it's a GOOD habit to have, but I don't think it's something a Mafia player would do. And I could tell that's what he had done even before he admitted that's what he had done.

Lol, if you think a slight change in opinion is wishy washy then I guess I can never change my opinion or stance in the future.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 23:26 GMT
#549
^ As a note, it was not n00bking who first defended ruXxar as townie, it was me.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 23:35 GMT
#555
On June 13 2015 08:25 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 08:20 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 08:07 n00bKing wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:56 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:54 batsnacks wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:52 MoosyDoosy wrote:
While the case Trfel seems interesting, I'm not going to vote for you quite yet. It's simple for someone to just notice suspicious stuff while reading which explains the filler before you found the post from Plants. The rest of what Trfel says is interesting tho, so I'd still count you around as a possible Mafia.

Wishy Washy very naughty.

eh, not wishy washy. I initially thought that Rels was a townie and didn't suspect him. What Trfel says is very interesting and would be a very hard read on him but I don't feel it's concrete enough to vote for him right off the bat. It does raise some yellow flags around him tho.

This is STILL wishy-washy.

Side note: I think the fact that Rels jumped right into the thread and started responding to posts in order (without reading the entire thread first) is slightly Town-indicative. I don't think it's a GOOD habit to have, but I don't think it's something a Mafia player would do. And I could tell that's what he had done even before he admitted that's what he had done.

Lol, if you think a slight change in opinion is wishy washy then I guess I can never change my opinion or stance in the future.


No he is right for once. Your posts were wishy washy. You can un-wishy-wash them by pointing out what specifically is interesting about the case. Saying the case is interesting and that you could possibly, maybe, potentially, conditionally, vote Rels later but for now all you have are some vague yellow flags is wishy washy.

Got you.

Alright, I said this BEFORE n00bking as well, but I can read Rels as townie. Trfel's point that Rels' early posts were filler is false because Rels said he was making posts as he read. That makes that first post invalid.

Trfel's second point that Rels spotted Plants as an easy target is something that I can agree with. Plants' post seemed like something a newbie would make so Rels might have been trying to take advantage of it.

Trfel's third point is something that I disagree with. I'm pretty sure that ruXxar is an excited newbie unless he does something else really strange so I don't agree with the reasoning of the post.

So overall, sure it might be worth looking at Rels, but definitely not worth voting for this round.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 23:36 GMT
#556
On June 13 2015 08:35 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 08:20 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Lol, if you think a slight change in opinion is wishy washy then I guess I can never change my opinion or stance in the future.

I wouldn't mind if your opinion changes over the course of a Phase. But your position was changing over the course of ONE post. It's your fence-straddling that is unappealing to me. People want Town players to take a stand on issues, and try to avoid taking both sides.

I wasn't changing sides in one post, I was saying my opinion slightly changed.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 23:52 GMT
#565
On June 13 2015 08:25 Rels wrote:
Fuck I was making a case on you moosy but reading your filter a lot of my points are false. Like I was saying you kept repeating that you were newb. Actually it's not true.

I still have two things left in my suspicion of you, so could you please comment on them.

First point
You don't take any stand. Not against me nor anyone else. More than that, a few hours ago, you discussed people you wanted to make a case on but you're still undecided. In particular what is this post:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 05:52 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 05:48 batsnacks wrote:
On June 13 2015 05:44 Kickstart wrote:
On June 13 2015 05:42 batsnacks wrote:
On June 13 2015 05:40 geript wrote:
~7 hours batty


Okay I can't dick around anymore. Please help me not get lynched, I require written instructions for how to get people to unvote me.

Push someone who you think is actually scum then???????? Just a though~


What do I do if I don't have any scum reads? In a sense almost no one has scum reads because I'm town and the only people pushing stuff are pushing me.

Here's would lynch:
3)MoosyDoosy
4)Sulfurus
7)Fake)Plants
2)batsnacks
3)Trfel


here's idk can't form opinion:
6)damdred
1)Rels
4)WaveofShadow
5)geript
5)ruXxar

Here's would not lynch:
2)n00bKing
1)Kickstart
6)Oatsmaster

HELP

Sulfurus looks easiest if you want to make a case. geript might pass but idk. They both have 1 vote so you just need to persuade 2 more. tbh, I'm deciding between either Sulfurus or geript so help me out by making a case.

I hate that you are giving him targets on the basis of "you only need to convince two guys for those targets". Almost look like you want him to make a case, join him, and push the blame on him later. I also hate this sentence: "Sulfurus looks easiest is you want to make a case." Go make one yourself if you're so confident.
Plus, you make this post to the guy voting you.
Really, I liked your filter way than expected, but I hate this post.

Second point
I find it weird that you say the following: newbie must be on mafia team, because otherwise they would have pushed on my first post. I find it weird that you felt the need to say it, against a super weak attack ("mafia should have pushed this post and didn't so moosy is mafia", more or less).
Here are the posts I'm talking about:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2015 11:03 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Yo, also keep in mind a newbie might be Mafia which is why he's not jumping on my post. Seems like something Mafia should do from reading the guide.

Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 03:36 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 03:34 geript wrote:
Nah. It'd be pretty odd if there wasn't at least 1 veteran on the mafia team.

I'm re-reading posts right now to make a list, but the veteran(s) had to be inactive at the start to not point it out. On the other hand, any newbie might be the Mafia.


First Point
The reason why I suggested Sulfurus and geript is because they had one vote apiece and had some points made against them. If batsnacks really wanted to make a case, he could make one off of either of them if he wanted to.

btw, the only stand and case I'm making and have been making is against geript. You might be right in that I'm being overly cautious in my vote and how I'm not making too many cases against others, but I figure it's better to be safe than make irrational judgments.

Also, let's get this straight. If you look at the voting thread, batsnacks is not voting for me and neither is geript. Just to let you know because you keep saying batsnacks and geript are voting against me.

Second Point
My reasoning was this:
From other people's reactions, it seems that it's common to have Mafias jump on vague posts to get a mislynch in. This will most likely be something that a veteran Mafia would do if he had the chance, but it seems that it was skipped over. My conclusion from this was that the veteran Mafia must have come to the thread late and missed his chance.

On the other hand, it's also likely that a newbie Mafia might have seen it but didn't try and mislynch me based on the post because he's a newbie. From this, my conclusion was that the newbie Mafia might have come to the thread early.

I just felt it was a good start for us to try and narrow some people down.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 23:57 GMT
#569
On June 13 2015 08:52 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 08:26 MoosyDoosy wrote:
^ As a note, it was not n00bking who first defended ruXxar as townie, it was me.

I guess you can only be referring to this blurb here:
Show nested quote +
MoosyDoosy wrote: And @Trfel, can you please share why you're suspecting @ruXxar? I would have to agree with ruXxar's point that it is generally annoying when someone answers a question directed at you.

If that's your idea of defending someone, then I guess you defend people with the same ferocity that you pressure them with! Planning on casting a vote this game?

On June 12 2015 11:33 MoosyDoosy wrote:
^ Also Kickstart, I wouldn't read too much into ruXx's initial post where he's rambling about slapping/daydreaming about Mafia. It might have been from an attempt to identify himself as a non-aggressor to the Mafia so that when night time comes around, they don't kill him. If the game went on for longer, people would also suspect ruXx more giving the Mafia an easy kill. This actually happens a ton in real life Mafia but it's clear it's totally different online at this point.

Also, going back to his post where he "misses the interaction" which is right after his rambling, it's pretty clear that ruXx is not paying attention whatsoever. As a newbie he was probably just as excited as I was about remaining passive which is why he didn't notice the err in his post. Just the fact that it seems he has no idea whatsoever about what he's saying during his rambling just shows this too.

I'll look through the rest of your points, but I'll try and provide a "newbie perspective." Either way, it looks like he wised up real fast and stopped being as frantic and energetic in his posts.


On June 12 2015 11:38 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Yeah, the more I read of ruXx's initial posts, the more it seems he's thinking in terms of a real life Mafia game as well as tryharding a bit.

Him intercepting a question was him tryharding a basic read and him supporting lying is from a real life Mafia mindset since lying is much more common in real life.

The last two posts that you point out are kind of shady but even then they err on the side of newbie to online Mafia. Overall I wouldn't vote him just yet until we get more evidence.


^ I'm talking about this. You clearly haven't read the thread. And no, I don't intend to cast a vote. At this point it's becoming less and less because I'm wavering between two people and more and more just to irritate you.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 23:58 GMT
#572
On June 13 2015 08:55 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 08:52 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 08:25 Rels wrote:
Fuck I was making a case on you moosy but reading your filter a lot of my points are false. Like I was saying you kept repeating that you were newb. Actually it's not true.

I still have two things left in my suspicion of you, so could you please comment on them.

First point
You don't take any stand. Not against me nor anyone else. More than that, a few hours ago, you discussed people you wanted to make a case on but you're still undecided. In particular what is this post:
On June 13 2015 05:52 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 05:48 batsnacks wrote:
On June 13 2015 05:44 Kickstart wrote:
On June 13 2015 05:42 batsnacks wrote:
On June 13 2015 05:40 geript wrote:
~7 hours batty


Okay I can't dick around anymore. Please help me not get lynched, I require written instructions for how to get people to unvote me.

Push someone who you think is actually scum then???????? Just a though~


What do I do if I don't have any scum reads? In a sense almost no one has scum reads because I'm town and the only people pushing stuff are pushing me.

Here's would lynch:
3)MoosyDoosy
4)Sulfurus
7)Fake)Plants
2)batsnacks
3)Trfel


here's idk can't form opinion:
6)damdred
1)Rels
4)WaveofShadow
5)geript
5)ruXxar

Here's would not lynch:
2)n00bKing
1)Kickstart
6)Oatsmaster

HELP

Sulfurus looks easiest if you want to make a case. geript might pass but idk. They both have 1 vote so you just need to persuade 2 more. tbh, I'm deciding between either Sulfurus or geript so help me out by making a case.

I hate that you are giving him targets on the basis of "you only need to convince two guys for those targets". Almost look like you want him to make a case, join him, and push the blame on him later. I also hate this sentence: "Sulfurus looks easiest is you want to make a case." Go make one yourself if you're so confident.
Plus, you make this post to the guy voting you.
Really, I liked your filter way than expected, but I hate this post.

Second point
I find it weird that you say the following: newbie must be on mafia team, because otherwise they would have pushed on my first post. I find it weird that you felt the need to say it, against a super weak attack ("mafia should have pushed this post and didn't so moosy is mafia", more or less).
Here are the posts I'm talking about:
On June 12 2015 11:03 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Yo, also keep in mind a newbie might be Mafia which is why he's not jumping on my post. Seems like something Mafia should do from reading the guide.

On June 13 2015 03:36 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 03:34 geript wrote:
Nah. It'd be pretty odd if there wasn't at least 1 veteran on the mafia team.

I'm re-reading posts right now to make a list, but the veteran(s) had to be inactive at the start to not point it out. On the other hand, any newbie might be the Mafia.


First Point
The reason why I suggested Sulfurus and geript is because they had one vote apiece and had some points made against them. If batsnacks really wanted to make a case, he could make one off of either of them if he wanted to.

btw, the only stand and case I'm making and have been making is against geript. You might be right in that I'm being overly cautious in my vote and how I'm not making too many cases against others, but I figure it's better to be safe than make irrational judgments.

Also, let's get this straight. If you look at the voting thread, batsnacks is not voting for me and neither is geript. Just to let you know because you keep saying batsnacks and geript are voting against me.

Second Point
My reasoning was this:
From other people's reactions, it seems that it's common to have Mafias jump on vague posts to get a mislynch in. This will most likely be something that a veteran Mafia would do if he had the chance, but it seems that it was skipped over. My conclusion from this was that the veteran Mafia must have come to the thread late and missed his chance.

On the other hand, it's also likely that a newbie Mafia might have seen it but didn't try and mislynch me based on the post because he's a newbie. From this, my conclusion was that the newbie Mafia might have come to the thread early.

I just felt it was a good start for us to try and narrow some people down.

OK. Why did you feel the need to help batsnacks ? What was your motivation behind that ?

If he came up with a good argument, he might have been a townie and found the real Mafia. If he didn't come up with an argument and/or bandwagoned someone else, it would just make his case worse as Mafia.

In the end, the latter occurred.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 13 2015 00:07 GMT
#578
On June 13 2015 08:40 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 08:35 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 08:25 batsnacks wrote:
On June 13 2015 08:20 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 08:07 n00bKing wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:56 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:54 batsnacks wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:52 MoosyDoosy wrote:
While the case Trfel seems interesting, I'm not going to vote for you quite yet. It's simple for someone to just notice suspicious stuff while reading which explains the filler before you found the post from Plants. The rest of what Trfel says is interesting tho, so I'd still count you around as a possible Mafia.

Wishy Washy very naughty.

eh, not wishy washy. I initially thought that Rels was a townie and didn't suspect him. What Trfel says is very interesting and would be a very hard read on him but I don't feel it's concrete enough to vote for him right off the bat. It does raise some yellow flags around him tho.

This is STILL wishy-washy.

Side note: I think the fact that Rels jumped right into the thread and started responding to posts in order (without reading the entire thread first) is slightly Town-indicative. I don't think it's a GOOD habit to have, but I don't think it's something a Mafia player would do. And I could tell that's what he had done even before he admitted that's what he had done.

Lol, if you think a slight change in opinion is wishy washy then I guess I can never change my opinion or stance in the future.


No he is right for once. Your posts were wishy washy. You can un-wishy-wash them by pointing out what specifically is interesting about the case. Saying the case is interesting and that you could possibly, maybe, potentially, conditionally, vote Rels later but for now all you have are some vague yellow flags is wishy washy.

Got you.

Alright, I said this BEFORE n00bking as well, but I can read Rels as townie. Trfel's point that Rels' early posts were filler is false because Rels said he was making posts as he read. That makes that first post invalid.

Trfel's second point that Rels spotted Plants as an easy target is something that I can agree with. Plants' post seemed like something a newbie would make so Rels might have been trying to take advantage of it.

Trfel's third point is something that I disagree with. I'm pretty sure that ruXxar is an excited newbie unless he does something else really strange so I don't agree with the reasoning of the post.


So overall, sure it might be worth looking at Rels, but definitely not worth voting for this round.
Wait... what?

1. Of course Rels says he was making posts as he read. The fact is that we have no way to verify this, and that there is no good town motivation to do this.

2. I could understand if Rels had a scumread on ruXxar. I could understand if Rels had a townread on ruXxar. I could understand if Rels had a null read on ruXxar. I find it hard to see how Rels was unsure about ruXxar, and then ruXxar made a content-less post that showed that he can't defend himself, and then decided to townread him solidly.

Also, why did you change your mind so quickly from this post:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 07:52 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:46 Rels wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:44 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:44 Rels wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:41 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:38 Rels wrote:
On June 13 2015 07:28 Trfel wrote:
MoosyDoosy, any thoughts about my case on Rels?

Would love to know that as well.

Rels, did you post while reading the thread or after you read everything?


Why ?

If you mean tonight, I read everything then I posted.

I'm talking about when you first came into the read. Did you post while reading stuff or posted after reading everything?


I read and posted as I found interesting posts.

While the case Trfel seems interesting, I'm not going to vote for you quite yet. It's simple for someone to just notice suspicious stuff while reading which explains the filler before you found the post from Plants. The rest of what Trfel says is interesting tho, so I'd still count you around as a possible Mafia.
Where you seem to feel that my case is fairly good, just that you weren't quite convinced enough to vote for Rels yet?

1. I tried to ask him as discreetly as possible about whether or not he posted while he read. Urgh, I can't place a judgment on him yet but I'd like to take his word at face value.

2. I'd first like to discuss why exactly you think ruXxar is Mafia. All of his posts so far indicate he's an excited newbie and ruXxar really is the basis of your argument.

3. I thought they were the same? I'm saying you might have a good case which is why I'll keep Rels in mind but that I don't think he's exactly Mafia just yet.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 13 2015 00:10 GMT
#581
@Rels, any comments on my posts? Still confused why you don't think I'm townie.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
UpATreeSC 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5186
Bisu 2464
Soulkey 1679
Jaedong 639
Mini 533
EffOrt 518
Horang2 378
Larva 367
ggaemo 245
actioN 241
[ Show more ]
ZerO 226
Yoon 130
Dewaltoss 106
Mind 92
sorry 82
hero 72
Barracks 67
Shinee 66
Sharp 61
Pusan 59
Snow 52
Hyun 46
Bale 31
Trap 28
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 17
NaDa 15
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
qojqva2631
Dendi1249
420jenkins228
League of Legends
Reynor69
Counter-Strike
fl0m2855
Fnx 757
x6flipin381
edward43
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes250
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1150
hiko1045
B2W.Neo476
DeMusliM293
XBOCT229
Livibee205
Liquid`VortiX195
QueenE98
Mew2King51
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
Other Games
WardiTV1
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 74
• mYiSmile132
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV591
League of Legends
• Nemesis3850
• TFBlade613
Other Games
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 11m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.