• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:03
CEST 22:03
KST 05:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8066 users

Newbie Student Mafia XI - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 All
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 10:49 GMT
#2450
The fact that wave has rels as 100% town and is ride or die on it concerns me. But whatever I'm pissed off now and going to bed.

Rels if you really think I'm scum with sulf+oats after how I interacted with them this game I don't know what to tell you other than you are wrong and that that is ridiculous.

But before I read more shit that makes me want to rage at any of you anymore I'm going to sleep~
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 10:54 GMT
#2454
Again you are being retarded. Me saying that that scum team is impossible is pretty much directed at everyone. It's so outlandish and stupid I just have to point it out. But if you are going to bank on a scum team that outlandish I shouldn't try to convince you of anything because you are clearly not capable of thinking rationally if you think I am scum with a sulf and oats team after the way I interacted with them.

Again you are being really bad or scummy. Actually either way you are being bad, I just don't know if being dumb town or dumb scum.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 10:56 GMT
#2456
For someone who is nitpicking everything I say you clearly haven't been following my train of thought. Yes, if oats is cop then I believe that the scum team is automatically wave and yourself. I already pointed that out earlier. So your "oh now you beleive" bullshit isnt going to work like im flipping shit around and making it up cause I said this already earlier.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 10:58 GMT
#2459
Well aside from the 1 scum who is obviously bussing oats (rels) the 4 town seem to all agree that Oats is scummy.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 11:02 GMT
#2462
How many times do I have to explain to you how it works. If Oats is cop then wave is clearly mafia. The fact that I have given a oats scum or wave scum read is because I wasn't sure of the claim. You aren't thinking before you ask these questions.

Me trying to figure out which world is more likely (oats actually being cop or oats fakeclaiming) is not really changing my read. I may swing from one side or the other depending on whether or not I believe his claim at that point in time, but the reads come from that. I find it amazing that you find my uncertainty about the claim to be a scum thing.... like what.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 11:04 GMT
#2464
It makes perfect sense. Anyone giving you a 100% town read and ride or dying on it is fucking weird. Doesn't matter who the scum team is the fact that someone would do that is fucking weird.

I have not once contradicted myself. You are distorting and misrepresenting what I have said, and those who do that tend to be mafia. But like I said, you bussed your teammate and now you are trying to paint me in a bad light so you get a mislynch on me in the next cycle. Too bad you are so obvious about it.

Good night refuse to refresh the page.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 17:57 GMT
#2529
God I just don't know. If it is a wave+trfel scumteam I think we fucking lost anyways as we have to get both lynches in a row correct and I don't see lynching both of them in 2 day periods being a thing. Lynching a town in either of the next 2 lynches and we lose the game immediately. That said I am really torn on whether I believe Oats claim or not and still not sure which decision to make.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 18:01 GMT
#2530
I'm with you Rels on the wave+trfel point. If they are the scumteam then they played it too well for us to lynch them both in the next 2 lynches. I don't think they are. I mean Oats could be telling the truth and wave is scum but then I don't think his partner is trfel. If it is then we fucking lost anyways so whatever.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 18:24 GMT
#2544
And I know this is a terrible fucking way to play and a complete non-reason as far as logic goes, but I would rather lose to anyone than a scum oats here. So meh.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 18:31 GMT
#2549
Lets assume Oats fakeclaimed and is scum. Is it useful to think about what his optimal check-claims should be or is that too WIFOM. A part of me thinks a scum who is going to fakeclaim just claims his partner is a redcheck. That way whichever one town believes the other automatically has the town cred to ride to victory. But then I'm not sure because assuming we believed the check and the cop didn't just automatically die the next night to the last mafia I would immediatly think the cop lied.
Actually it is too WIFOM to even worry about really. And if he were going to go for that play I think he would just fake redcheck a townie so that if we do believe him then he straight up wins, and his partner can try to subtly switch to the townie with him (Rels switching onto wave when he doesn't like Trfels analysis anyone????).

I think it is best to just stick on oats.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 22:10 GMT
#2586
Meeeeh. Well played wave and trfel.
Funny that oats wasn't cop or scum. lololol
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 23:03 GMT
#2643
Well most of the newbies did really well this game, props to them. Most played better than a lot of the non-newbies, myself included. So very well done to them!
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 23:16 GMT
#2651
Ill probably be online but I'm bad and was like afk playing this game so wouldn't have that great analysis or anything. But holler if you like need more people and have to settle for a baddie like myself~
Prev 1 9 10 11 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 931
SteadfastSC535
EnkiAlexander 63
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 535
ZombieGrub129
JuggernautJason70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23994
Soulkey 282
Mini 161
White-Ra 128
Trap 24
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 21
NotJumperer 20
League of Legends
Doublelift606
Counter-Strike
fl0m1330
shoxiejesuss704
C9.Mang0169
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2508
Liquid`Hasu1968
Other Games
Grubby2823
ArmadaUGS1010
B2W.Neo561
Pyrionflax180
shahzam162
UpATreeSC76
Chillindude63
Dewaltoss55
Trikslyr48
Railgan23
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV312
League of Legends
• TFBlade1034
• Noizen248
Other Games
• imaqtpie1139
• Scarra791
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 57m
OSC
16h 57m
Stellar Fest
16h 57m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.