• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:20
CEST 14:20
KST 21:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8938 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 31 2015 02:48 GMT
#3261
On March 31 2015 11:47 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 11:45 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 11:43 Holyflare wrote:
On March 31 2015 11:43 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 11:42 Holyflare wrote:
pretty obviously town

when you say obviously town, do you mean obliviously dumb?


staple town koshi

I mean, the static nature of his reads and his lack of re-evaluation worry me. He's tunnelled super hard and I'm the object of it. It's kind of disconcerting.


ehhhhhh i guess, i was thinking that would be the only negative but he tunnels like fuck as town too just look at any of his last few games lol

remember I haven't played in a while

back when I played regularly Koshi was a somewhat reasonable individual

when did he devolve into rayn?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 31 2015 02:51 GMT
#3265
On March 31 2015 11:49 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 11:48 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 11:47 Holyflare wrote:
On March 31 2015 11:45 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 11:43 Holyflare wrote:
On March 31 2015 11:43 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 11:42 Holyflare wrote:
pretty obviously town

when you say obviously town, do you mean obliviously dumb?


staple town koshi

I mean, the static nature of his reads and his lack of re-evaluation worry me. He's tunnelled super hard and I'm the object of it. It's kind of disconcerting.


ehhhhhh i guess, i was thinking that would be the only negative but he tunnels like fuck as town too just look at any of his last few games lol

remember I haven't played in a while

back when I played regularly Koshi was a somewhat reasonable individual

when did he devolve into rayn?


he consumed rayn and became him since they fell out and hate each other

Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 31 2015 03:20 GMT
#3270
ewww one piece
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 31 2015 03:23 GMT
#3272
probably shouldn't have edited!
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 31 2015 03:37 GMT
#3283
On March 31 2015 12:34 Trfel wrote:
Darn it, I missed the page-topper

gg banned for life
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 31 2015 04:05 GMT
#3301
On March 31 2015 13:04 Keirathi wrote:
Man, that's bugging me now.

Where did I get that thought from? Going to go back and read through that section of thread again.

'twas me

it does make sense though
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 31 2015 04:13 GMT
#3307
On March 31 2015 13:10 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 13:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
[image loading]
This is you JAT.
(Bonus points to whoever gets the reference)

I don't give a shit. It is later than 6 am and you annoy me in pms begging for information when you yourself are giving me 0 information. You are the most secretive player I talked to in this game and it does not suit you because you are probably also one of the scummiest.
You apparently think I am town but you refuse to tell me slightest bit about your abilities yet you expect me to tell you how to use them - it is straight up pissing me the hell off. If you do something "dumb" while I am asleep I am lynching you/getting rid of you with all the fires in the world.
Good night.

I agree with this post.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 31 2015 18:33 GMT
#3627
I have a hypothesis on who killed Hapa, but it's not really important.

I also have reservations about lynching VA, and they are important. This feels like a horrible idea. Unfortunately majority lynch makes this game hard.

Would people be opposed to lynching someone like damdred/batsnacks/BH? I have bad feelings about all 3.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 31 2015 18:38 GMT
#3640
On April 01 2015 03:34 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 03:33 yamato77 wrote:
I have a hypothesis on who killed Hapa, but it's not really important.

I also have reservations about lynching VA, and they are important. This feels like a horrible idea. Unfortunately majority lynch makes this game hard.

Would people be opposed to lynching someone like damdred/batsnacks/BH? I have bad feelings about all 3.

You will need to explain why it is a horrible idea.

Because we have no real concrete evidence suggesting that he's mafia. He also pinged crossfire literally all of D1. Yes he's capable of that as mafia but I remain thoroughly unconvinced.

AT THE VERY LEAST, we should be talking about other people anyway, as wasting the day by sitting on this VA lynch is a poor idea.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 31 2015 18:56 GMT
#3653
On March 31 2015 21:28 batsnacks wrote:
I still think exo and sepu are great lynches. They were great lynches d1 and nothing has changed to make them less scummy than then. Exo responded by far the worst to my pms. He said I was scaring him.

this is the extent of batsnack's scumhunting. I'm not impressed.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 31 2015 19:03 GMT
#3658
read damdred, he actually seems pretty townie, take that guy off my list

still batsnacks though, that guy's reads are pathetic
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 31 2015 19:09 GMT
#3660
On April 01 2015 04:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Isn't damdred claimed 3P?

I'm officially ignoring claims for all of my reads from here on out
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 31 2015 19:11 GMT
#3663
On April 01 2015 04:10 justanothertownie wrote:
Alright. inb4 HF, Trfel townread

I'm not wasting my time reading HF's filter.

OBJECTIVELY, trfel feels scummy to me, especially after Hapa's flip. But meh.

BH is also objectively scummy but he's also just bad.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 01 2015 05:16 GMT
#4004
This whole crossfire thing stinks.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 01 2015 16:07 GMT
#4093
I agree with Koshi about Wave. Hopefully slam actually kills him.

I also think kita is mafia, especially if wave is. Kita's role hunting is going exceedingly well if I am right. Kita's reads are MIA. Kita/wave is super strong connection, they are absolutely both mafia if one or the other is.

Crossfire coming back is retarded, his role sounds like bullshit, and I want to lynch him. He "killed" himself because the writing was on the wall and he was going to get lynched. I don't believe for a second that he would choose to appear as mafia as some sort of gambit, it sounds too retarded to be true. Also rsoul knowing about it makes it even fishier.

Rsoultin hasn't posted an actual read in what seems like forever. Most of her posting is simply to appear active in the game and part of some sort of communication circle. Unfortunately she seems to be communicating with the scummiest and most suspicious people in the game. Not in love with her play.

VE is just like rsoultin. VE could be mafia as well.

That is all.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 01 2015 16:14 GMT
#4104
On April 02 2015 01:11 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 01:07 yamato77 wrote:
I agree with Koshi about Wave. Hopefully slam actually kills him.

I also think kita is mafia, especially if wave is. Kita's role hunting is going exceedingly well if I am right. Kita's reads are MIA. Kita/wave is super strong connection, they are absolutely both mafia if one or the other is.

Crossfire coming back is retarded, his role sounds like bullshit, and I want to lynch him. He "killed" himself because the writing was on the wall and he was going to get lynched. I don't believe for a second that he would choose to appear as mafia as some sort of gambit, it sounds too retarded to be true. Also rsoul knowing about it makes it even fishier.

Rsoultin hasn't posted an actual read in what seems like forever. Most of her posting is simply to appear active in the game and part of some sort of communication circle. Unfortunately she seems to be communicating with the scummiest and most suspicious people in the game. Not in love with her play.

VE is just like rsoultin. VE could be mafia as well.

That is all.


pbbbbft

retarded is more frequently town than scum

and no i haven't been posting reads in-thread -shrugs- but you've actually got it wrong in that i've been far less active in thread than i usually am so you should amend your scumread of me to say "she's not active enough for town and has no reads"

see how helpful i am?

Is there anyone I trust that could vouch that you have reads? Probably not.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 01 2015 16:17 GMT
#4112
On April 02 2015 01:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lol yamato that association read may even be worse than koshis shitposting

Whatever happened to your 'offer' bro?

You refuse to divulge your role even though no one who has any familiarity with my play could possibly think I'm mafia at this point. I doing trust you, you're not playing townie whatsoever.

And no, it isn't. Twice now I've talked to you in PMs, only to have kita PM me after to "confirm" things or to ask for my role she I didn't reveal it to you.

You're both scummy independently and this just seals it.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 01 2015 16:19 GMT
#4119
On April 02 2015 01:13 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 01:07 yamato77 wrote:
Crossfire coming back is retarded, his role sounds like bullshit, and I want to lynch him. He "killed" himself because the writing was on the wall and he was going to get lynched. I don't believe for a second that he would choose to appear as mafia as some sort of gambit, it sounds too retarded to be true. Also rsoul knowing about it makes it even fishier.


I don't like Crossfire's returning either, seems like it could be a scum buff, and I wasn't happy with his play at all prior to his death. I think his play was incongruent with what he claimed to be.

Also unless I'm misunderstanding you, his role exists, just scum, BH mentioned a "Strongbad" check from one of the cops, so the role definitely exists.

I believe most of his claim, I just don't believe it comes from town. His explanation for why he appeared as mafia sounds like bullshit. I do believe a mafia role could exist that makes you reveal your alignment on your fake death to avoid a lynch.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 01 2015 16:23 GMT
#4122
On April 02 2015 01:17 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 01:14 yamato77 wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:11 rsoultin wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:07 yamato77 wrote:
I agree with Koshi about Wave. Hopefully slam actually kills him.

I also think kita is mafia, especially if wave is. Kita's role hunting is going exceedingly well if I am right. Kita's reads are MIA. Kita/wave is super strong connection, they are absolutely both mafia if one or the other is.

Crossfire coming back is retarded, his role sounds like bullshit, and I want to lynch him. He "killed" himself because the writing was on the wall and he was going to get lynched. I don't believe for a second that he would choose to appear as mafia as some sort of gambit, it sounds too retarded to be true. Also rsoul knowing about it makes it even fishier.

Rsoultin hasn't posted an actual read in what seems like forever. Most of her posting is simply to appear active in the game and part of some sort of communication circle. Unfortunately she seems to be communicating with the scummiest and most suspicious people in the game. Not in love with her play.

VE is just like rsoultin. VE could be mafia as well.

That is all.


pbbbbft

retarded is more frequently town than scum

and no i haven't been posting reads in-thread -shrugs- but you've actually got it wrong in that i've been far less active in thread than i usually am so you should amend your scumread of me to say "she's not active enough for town and has no reads"

see how helpful i am?

Is there anyone I trust that could vouch that you have reads? Probably not.


is there any point to this question? you made about three implications all of which make it seem futile to even talk to you. but frankly i don't give a shit what you think anyway ^^ now answer my kita/wos question please

What I posted was factual. You have no apparent reads. You talk to scummy people. You attempt to appear interested in the game by posting about roles and acting cute.

The only implication in my post is that these things make you mafia.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 01 2015 16:25 GMT
#4123
On April 02 2015 01:22 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 01:19 yamato77 wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:13 Half the Sky wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:07 yamato77 wrote:
Crossfire coming back is retarded, his role sounds like bullshit, and I want to lynch him. He "killed" himself because the writing was on the wall and he was going to get lynched. I don't believe for a second that he would choose to appear as mafia as some sort of gambit, it sounds too retarded to be true. Also rsoul knowing about it makes it even fishier.


I don't like Crossfire's returning either, seems like it could be a scum buff, and I wasn't happy with his play at all prior to his death. I think his play was incongruent with what he claimed to be.

Also unless I'm misunderstanding you, his role exists, just scum, BH mentioned a "Strongbad" check from one of the cops, so the role definitely exists.

I believe most of his claim, I just don't believe it comes from town. His explanation for why he appeared as mafia sounds like bullshit. I do believe a mafia role could exist that makes you reveal your alignment on your fake death to avoid a lynch.


um, common sense?

he could be mafia, but if it's to avoid a lynch why would he choose to use it then?

BECUASE THE WRITING WAS ON THE WALL.
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1273
WardiTV608
OGKoka 196
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko392
OGKoka 196
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 11353
Bisu 3680
FanTaSy 2754
Shuttle 2055
Jaedong 1110
actioN 840
BeSt 684
Horang2 545
EffOrt 527
Leta 206
[ Show more ]
Zeus 194
Larva 175
Barracks 113
Dewaltoss 109
Mind 101
Mini 85
Mong 79
sorry 51
soO 49
ToSsGirL 48
Sexy 47
Sea.KH 46
JYJ 45
scan(afreeca) 45
Bale 34
Killer 30
Shinee 30
sSak 28
Free 27
Snow 26
Aegong 21
HiyA 16
zelot 13
Sacsri 12
yabsab 8
Yoon 7
Dota 2
Gorgc3311
Dendi775
XaKoH 343
qojqva171
Counter-Strike
x6flipin304
Other Games
singsing2555
Livibee2056
olofmeister1328
B2W.Neo667
crisheroes312
Pyrionflax220
hiko196
XBOCT194
dupreeh97
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 7949
Other Games
gamesdonequick577
StarCraft: Brood War
StarCastTV_EN152
UltimateBattle 99
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1832
Other Games
• WagamamaTV162
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 40m
Replay Cast
10h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 40m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
22h 40m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.