• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:17
CEST 18:17
KST 01:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8773 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 276

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 274 275 276 277 278 335 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 04 2015 14:48 GMT
#5501
^ lol
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 16:16 GMT
#5502
On April 04 2015 10:40 kitaman27 wrote:
JAT do you see any benefit from keeping HF's claim private knowledge?

No. At least I see no benefit in him keeping it to himself. He should claim to me in pms asap since I am confirmed town.
On April 04 2015 12:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
my gut reads are always on point, 2 for 2 this game y0l0. tired but ill be around for a bit before i head to bed if anyones around

Neat. Any more gut reads?
On April 04 2015 20:40 strongandbig wrote:
I still want to kill Kita and bh

If anyone has reasons not to do either of those and those reasons are based on previous pm interactions or other non public information it would help me not tunnel if you could pm me them

If Kita is scum then damdred "different checked" him and rsoultin and then they killed rsoultin in the night. Damdred also claimed to have watched slam and seen Kita there making him likely Moriarty.
Does not seem like very reasonable scum play to me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 16:18 GMT
#5503
TO EVERYONE PMING ME SINCE SOME PEOPLE SEEM NOT TO KNOW. I CANNOT ANSWER YOU.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 04 2015 16:22 GMT
#5504
On April 05 2015 01:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 10:40 kitaman27 wrote:
JAT do you see any benefit from keeping HF's claim private knowledge?

No. At least I see no benefit in him keeping it to himself. He should claim to me in pms asap since I am confirmed town.


On April 01 2015 11:54 Holyflare wrote:
Gave jat my role and list so gonna afk for night phase cz bday. Hopefully he can work something out from it.


Huh?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 16:25 GMT
#5505
That said I will try to do what I can here:

@Keirathi: Cool. Maybe we can work something out. You should make a randomly numbered list and I tell you numbers or something like that?

@Onegu: What is there to coordinate? Also it would be smarter if you made a list and I told you the number.

@SnB:
1. His claim/role. Read his filter for example.
2. I wasn't the only town pm coordinator.
3. Until we find moriarty.
4. I don't think so.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 16:25 GMT
#5506
On April 05 2015 01:22 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2015 01:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 10:40 kitaman27 wrote:
JAT do you see any benefit from keeping HF's claim private knowledge?

No. At least I see no benefit in him keeping it to himself. He should claim to me in pms asap since I am confirmed town.


Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 11:54 Holyflare wrote:
Gave jat my role and list so gonna afk for night phase cz bday. Hopefully he can work something out from it.


Huh?

He gave me his survivor role nothing about checks.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 16:27 GMT
#5507
@OBI: Did you use your ability last night? Please pm me.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 04 2015 16:30 GMT
#5508
so who are we forcing to use that crystal thing?
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
April 04 2015 16:31 GMT
#5509
well not really, damdred and crossfire were my initial scumreads to start the game, anything else at this point is just me guessing. I do think its likely that BH is scum given how he is pushing the red check that doesnt exist and people are still believing it so thats weird.

Half the sky is probably mafia, ive never seen her lurk this hard as town. All she did was paraphrase damdred PMs which told us nothing. Not very useful.
I come in for the scraps
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 16:33 GMT
#5510
@Snarfs: I think you should maybe use the ability you did not use last night. If you want me to give you some advise give a randomly numbered list of players.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 16:34 GMT
#5511
On April 05 2015 01:31 VayneAuthority wrote:
well not really, damdred and crossfire were my initial scumreads to start the game, anything else at this point is just me guessing. I do think its likely that BH is scum given how he is pushing the red check that doesnt exist and people are still believing it so thats weird.

Half the sky is probably mafia, ive never seen her lurk this hard as town. All she did was paraphrase damdred PMs which told us nothing. Not very useful.

Do you have an opinion on VE/Sepulchre/batsnacks?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 16:37 GMT
#5512
On April 05 2015 01:30 Holyflare wrote:
so who are we forcing to use that crystal thing?

Yo, claim to me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 16:53 GMT
#5513
Generally to everyone who hasn't already done so:

IF YOU DON'T FULLY CLAIM YOUR ROLE AND ACTIONS TO ME UNTIL DEADLINE I WILL CONSIDER THIS A SCUMCLAIM!

There is 0 excuse not to. I am 100 % confirmed town. If you don't want anyone else to know tell me but I have to know.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 16:53 GMT
#5514
Looking at batsnacks, VE, Sepulchre etc.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 04 2015 16:59 GMT
#5515
i already did
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
April 04 2015 17:07 GMT
#5516
On April 05 2015 01:34 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2015 01:31 VayneAuthority wrote:
well not really, damdred and crossfire were my initial scumreads to start the game, anything else at this point is just me guessing. I do think its likely that BH is scum given how he is pushing the red check that doesnt exist and people are still believing it so thats weird.

Half the sky is probably mafia, ive never seen her lurk this hard as town. All she did was paraphrase damdred PMs which told us nothing. Not very useful.

Do you have an opinion on VE/Sepulchre/batsnacks?


null/town/Possibly the scum lurker on my projected team.

It can't be said that VE has done anything impactful this game or shared anything interesting, but he hasn't done anything to hurt us either. Not sure what that says.

Sepulchre I barely even remember being in the game but I remember he defended me when there wasnt a reason to really, so I dont think he is mafia.

batsnacks is just trolling and not being useful so yea not bad if he dies.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
April 04 2015 17:09 GMT
#5517
you want to know who's vote im going to steal? ill probably go with BH or half the sky.
I come in for the scraps
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 17:10 GMT
#5518
On April 05 2015 01:59 Holyflare wrote:
i already did

No, you didn't. Why are you lying?
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 04 2015 17:15 GMT
#5519
On April 05 2015 01:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 10:40 kitaman27 wrote:
JAT do you see any benefit from keeping HF's claim private knowledge?

No. At least I see no benefit in him keeping it to himself. He should claim to me in pms asap since I am confirmed town.
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 12:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
my gut reads are always on point, 2 for 2 this game y0l0. tired but ill be around for a bit before i head to bed if anyones around

Neat. Any more gut reads?
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 20:40 strongandbig wrote:
I still want to kill Kita and bh

If anyone has reasons not to do either of those and those reasons are based on previous pm interactions or other non public information it would help me not tunnel if you could pm me them

If Kita is scum then damdred "different checked" him and rsoultin and then they killed rsoultin in the night. Damdred also claimed to have watched slam and seen Kita there making him likely Moriarty.
Does not seem like very reasonable scum play to me.



So if damdred was actually faking a red check on Kita then either it's super next level or it's solid evidence that Kita and damdred aren't on the same team. That doesn't mean Kita is pro town and I maintain that this is Kita's anti-town play. We haven't hit any anti-town 3p so far and they definitely exist, plus don't forget aperture one was a multifaction game.

That said, this is enough for me to start considering other options for the next lynch.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 04 2015 17:27 GMT
#5520
[image loading]
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 274 275 276 277 278 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM232
TaKeTV 127
IndyStarCraft 15
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1493
RotterdaM 232
ByuN 114
IndyStarCraft 15
BRAT_OK 7
MaxPax 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4104
Bisu 1002
Shuttle 979
Stork 535
BeSt 363
Mini 328
EffOrt 296
Rush 272
Horang2 263
actioN 249
[ Show more ]
Mind 121
hero 107
Light 99
910 81
Zeus 73
Mong 58
Barracks 57
Snow 57
Shinee 46
sorry 38
JYJ 35
Terrorterran 27
HiyA 26
Bale 25
Killer 23
ToSsGirL 23
Sexy 19
yabsab 16
scan(afreeca) 12
zelot 12
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5949
qojqva2920
Dendi1305
Counter-Strike
fl0m4201
Fnx 726
Other Games
singsing2491
hiko908
ceh9467
Beastyqt459
Livibee329
XBOCT317
Hui .235
XaKoH 146
Trikslyr52
QueenE32
Chillindude20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3123
Other Games
• Shiphtur194
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 43m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 43m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.