• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:56
CEST 11:56
KST 18:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6395 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 274

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 272 273 274 275 276 335 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 04 2015 00:03 GMT
#5461
Poll: Damdred should be lynched with no exceptions if he doesn't leave in 24

Agree, no exceptions (10)
 
67%

Disagree, it's fine if he stays (5)
 
33%

15 total votes

Your vote: Damdred should be lynched with no exceptions if he doesn't leave in 24

(Vote): Agree, no exceptions
(Vote): Disagree, it's fine if he stays



I know a bunch of people will show up and tell me how I'm just begging for town cred, but 5 of these yes votes were me. It was 3-3 right after I posted it -_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 00:08 GMT
#5462
Well, I voted. Feel free to guess which choice.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 04 2015 00:14 GMT
#5463
gj guys!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 04 2015 00:16 GMT
#5464
Hey all - gotta say good bluff by damdred but good we got a scummer.

Anyway I'm with my gf so I will probably not be cry active until tomorrow, but I should get plenty in before deadline.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 04 2015 00:27 GMT
#5465
On April 04 2015 09:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
gj guys!


On April 02 2015 22:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi boys. I'll get to this game this phase sometime. Pinky swear.


So what happened?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 04 2015 00:32 GMT
#5466
See, I lynched scum

Remind me, why was he scum again?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 04 2015 00:54 GMT
#5467
On April 04 2015 01:34 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 01:29 Sepulchre wrote:
On April 04 2015 01:21 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 04 2015 01:14 Sepulchre wrote:
On April 04 2015 00:42 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 04 2015 00:02 Sepulchre wrote:
Catching up now, just mentioning that I did neither target Alakaslam nor did I target LightningStrike last night.
I'll also confirm that Half the Sky told me about the redirection on kitaman27.
Either Damdred is bullshitting, or mafia/3p/Alakaslam have a way to tamper with tracking checks, or something unthinkably crazy happened which is also not impossible I guess.


I'd be interested in hearing you opinion on batsnacks, VE and VA..

You have heard my opinion on two of those quite recently. And also not so recently too. I am not sure how this could possibly interest you anymore, and as far as I am concerned neither of these people are relevant to today's lynch.

But in case you just typed this out to be annoying and fingerpoint me for "not having reads" or whatever your intention is, mafia, possibly mafia, town.


I did look before I asked and I do not have your opinion on those quite recently....at least to my knowledge. What are you referring to?


I haven't checked because it'd be a pain but I feel like I've told you what I think of batsnacks and VayneAuthority about a million times and I'm not sure how it became "interesting" just because VisceraEyes is in there too, a person that's not going to be lynched today because I doubt anybody has something solid enough on him to justify lynching him even over a policy lynch of Damdred. I sure don't.

So unless you're going to claim a red check on him I find him extraordinarily irrelevant right now.


Okay, well regardless of who you think is lynchable today, could you further explain your mafia read on batsnacks? We would have to lynch him eventually if you feel this way.

Also, if there are any reasons, a bit more explanation of the maybe mafia on VE would be nice.


Still looking for a reply.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 04 2015 01:29 GMT
#5468
in latest news kita is literally insane/mafia
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 04 2015 01:31 GMT
#5469
Can we lynch justanothertownie tomorrow?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 04 2015 01:34 GMT
#5470
On April 04 2015 10:29 Holyflare wrote:
in latest news kita is literally insane/mafia


Oh we're at the name calling stage? Excellent!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 04 2015 01:36 GMT
#5471
i don't know why in pm's you're asking why i'm trying to derail a damdred lynch when I spent 0 time and effort into derailing a damdred lynch, you're just asking crazy questions that lead nowhere

surely this is best kept to the thread?
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 04 2015 01:36 GMT
#5472
On April 04 2015 10:31 Trfel wrote:
Can we lynch justanothertownie tomorrow?

wat
Writer@WriterYamato
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 04 2015 01:40 GMT
#5473
On April 04 2015 10:36 Holyflare wrote:
i don't know why in pm's you're asking why i'm trying to derail a damdred lynch when I spent 0 time and effort into derailing a damdred lynch, you're just asking crazy questions that lead nowhere

surely this is best kept to the thread?


On April 03 2015 11:30 Holyflare wrote:
Cya guys. You either vote me or you vote jat/xfire. 2 of those kills guarantee mafia and one of those does not. You can trade me and that is acceptable just remember to read my pm and DO NOT LISTEN TO ANY WIFOM THEY SAY.


On April 03 2015 11:32 Holyflare wrote:
LOOK AT THESE COWARDS CALL ME MAFIA AND NOT VOTE ME OR EVEN TALK ABOUT POINTS THAT AREN'T TO DO WITH MY CHECKS AT ALL.

REMEMBER THIS. DO NOT BACK DOWN.


On April 03 2015 11:32 Holyflare wrote:
"what if damdred is 3p with a partial victory and him getting lynch enables mafia win :O :O"


zzz
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 04 2015 01:40 GMT
#5474
JAT do you see any benefit from keeping HF's claim private knowledge?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 04 2015 01:43 GMT
#5475
Let me find out what his claim is and I'll let you know
Try TL Mafia!!!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 04 2015 01:49 GMT
#5476
On April 04 2015 10:40 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 10:36 Holyflare wrote:
i don't know why in pm's you're asking why i'm trying to derail a damdred lynch when I spent 0 time and effort into derailing a damdred lynch, you're just asking crazy questions that lead nowhere

surely this is best kept to the thread?


Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 11:30 Holyflare wrote:
Cya guys. You either vote me or you vote jat/xfire. 2 of those kills guarantee mafia and one of those does not. You can trade me and that is acceptable just remember to read my pm and DO NOT LISTEN TO ANY WIFOM THEY SAY.


Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 11:32 Holyflare wrote:
LOOK AT THESE COWARDS CALL ME MAFIA AND NOT VOTE ME OR EVEN TALK ABOUT POINTS THAT AREN'T TO DO WITH MY CHECKS AT ALL.

REMEMBER THIS. DO NOT BACK DOWN.


Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 11:32 Holyflare wrote:
"what if damdred is 3p with a partial victory and him getting lynch enables mafia win :O :O"


zzz


the moderators literally fucked up a pm to me what do you want, i made that VERY VERY VERY CLEAR
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 04 2015 01:54 GMT
#5477
On April 04 2015 00:41 Holyflare wrote:
Day 1 I spent an inordinate amount of time being berated by jat for no reason because I misunderstood some shit joke he talked about. All I did was ask him for reads and he repeatedly refused, he had to wait the longest time ever just to bust them out and they didn't have any reasoning in them at all.

Night 1 he spent the entirety of the night role hunting instead of mafia hunting. Day 2 he spent it doing absolutely nothing but more role hunting + complaining about pm's + doing absolutely no scum hunting.

Night 2 he spent it harassing a 3p damdred instead of finding mafia and after you had all revealed your roles to him conveniently every single town power role that is revealed simultaneously died without any medic protects/tracks/town powers happening. JAT has been notified of every single persons actions in this game. The one power that I did have that would have killed crossfire I told to JAT (rogue poison after n1). Conveniently xfire is now not dead too.

Day 2 he has spent... berating damdred again? A 3p who is trolling some more. JAT is so beyond mediocre and pushing nothing. All your claiming has thrown the game right into mafia's hands.

+ I have checks that confirm him and xfire mafia. I'm not going to let this game die on an afk damdred vote because you guys forgot how to play mafia and instead play epicmafia role hunting crap.


So even if your role doesn't work how you thought, does your analysis hold or not?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 04 2015 01:56 GMT
#5478
i was pretty tunneled so no and nobody came forward to agree with it
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 04 2015 01:56 GMT
#5479
like what the fuck are these questions with the most obvious answers ever?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 04 2015 02:01 GMT
#5480
and clearly damdred didn't even flip 3p
Prev 1 272 273 274 275 276 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko6
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6732
actioN 535
BeSt 518
Leta 486
Jaedong 398
Larva 210
EffOrt 171
Mong 127
sorry 113
Dewaltoss 102
[ Show more ]
Zeus 99
ToSsGirL 64
scan(afreeca) 63
Killer 61
Barracks 58
Free 46
sSak 39
Shinee 38
Aegong 36
Bale 33
soO 26
FanTaSy 22
NotJumperer 19
HiyA 17
yabsab 17
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe179
Counter-Strike
byalli870
Other Games
summit1g9221
olofmeister910
singsing541
Happy385
crisheroes232
Pyrionflax202
KnowMe107
dupreeh47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick654
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 1
UltimateBattle 0
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1078
• Stunt382
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4m
Rush vs Light
StarCastTV_EN21
WardiTV Weekly
1h 4m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 4m
Replay Cast
13h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.