• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:42
CEST 23:42
KST 06:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8123 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 268

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 266 267 268 269 270 335 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2015 19:30 GMT
#5341
what if lestrade has to kill moriarty to get a buff and lestrade is mafia and that's why moriarty hasn't claimed? :o
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 03 2015 19:30 GMT
#5342
On April 04 2015 04:29 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 04:27 Blazinghand wrote:
ok but assuming I AM telling the truth, it's probably like 80%+ that marv checked VA right?

well no

i mean you're ignoring again the thing where marv said as cop not to check the person you are most publicly suspicious of

and i just posted that exact argument and the fact that you're ignoring it

so lol


OK I have a plan to convince you, i'll use it tomorrow, for now let's talk about keirathi
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 03 2015 19:31 GMT
#5343
On April 04 2015 04:30 Holyflare wrote:
what if lestrade has to kill moriarty to get a buff and lestrade is mafia and that's why moriarty hasn't claimed? :o

moriarty would have talked to one of the towny people in pms then and had THEM claim in his place. Morty is scum, heck he's even the bad guy in sherlock
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 03 2015 19:31 GMT
#5344
On April 04 2015 04:30 Holyflare wrote:
what if lestrade has to kill moriarty to get a buff and lestrade is mafia and that's why moriarty hasn't claimed? :o


Then moriarty would show up and say "sup guys, lestrade is mafia"?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 03 2015 19:31 GMT
#5345
On April 04 2015 04:29 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 04:25 strongandbig wrote:
Like, I feel like with damdred kita bh we probably have the active component of the scum team.


All I ask is that you don't base your entire outlook on this game on the assumption that I'm mafia because I am not.


idk man ive been burned before

by you playing with exactly this playstyle

like, think of it this way - if you are town, then that means some other vet is scum, and has been out accomplishing things while you haven't been, so if we lose it's really more on you than on me
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 03 2015 19:32 GMT
#5346
On April 04 2015 04:30 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 04:29 strongandbig wrote:
On April 04 2015 04:27 Blazinghand wrote:
ok but assuming I AM telling the truth, it's probably like 80%+ that marv checked VA right?

well no

i mean you're ignoring again the thing where marv said as cop not to check the person you are most publicly suspicious of

and i just posted that exact argument and the fact that you're ignoring it

so lol


OK I have a plan to convince you, i'll use it tomorrow, for now let's talk about keirathi


how about we talk about kita
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 03 2015 19:32 GMT
#5347
On April 04 2015 03:16 strongandbig wrote:
OK so false alarm. Anyway, here's my first read - this is something I've been thinking for several days now.

Remember that for all of these reads, I don't have the benefit of PMs so there's a lot of information I'm lacking.

So I think that Kita is mafia. The things he's pushing in thread and the kind of posts he's making are exactly the kind of things I remember him doing as mafia.

- Being really active.
Straight up activity has won Kita at least one game as mafia that I've been in where he was actually more active in thread than any townie; I distinctly remember the sentiment "kita can't be mafia, if he is we might as well give up because he's the only one being active." He's the kind of player who is confident enough in not getting caught out as mafia that he can put in a lot of effort and not just make a lot of posts but actually maintain thread presence.

- Being really active without actually accomplishing anything.
Think about it - who has he pushed this game? What has he really gotten done in terms of scumhunting? No one and nothing. And yet he's got a ten page filter, and has some of the longest posts (at least that I remember seeing when I was skimming the thread).

- Making the kind of posts that demonstrate effort without actually accomplishing objectives.
List posts. list posts and more list posts. But in none of those list posts does he really present and push a preferred lynch target.
Also the big early BH read post. So much effort, so little conclusion.
Same for the VE read post, really.

- Declining activity as the game goes on and his position is more and more secure.
Admittedly this one is based on my impressions, but there's a pretty clear scum motive to this trend.

This isn't how Kita plays as town. I mean, unless things have changed since I was here, but I remember Kita being someone who would make plans and push things - not necessarily cases but either cases or plans or coordination. Right now I can't say Kita is pushing anything except his own activity.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 03 2015 19:33 GMT
#5348
On April 04 2015 04:32 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 04:30 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 04 2015 04:29 strongandbig wrote:
On April 04 2015 04:27 Blazinghand wrote:
ok but assuming I AM telling the truth, it's probably like 80%+ that marv checked VA right?

well no

i mean you're ignoring again the thing where marv said as cop not to check the person you are most publicly suspicious of

and i just posted that exact argument and the fact that you're ignoring it

so lol


OK I have a plan to convince you, i'll use it tomorrow, for now let's talk about keirathi


how about we talk about kita


why not both?

i know that kita and jat are butting heads and some people have a hardon for lynching kita. i'm unclear as to why
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 19:33 GMT
#5349
On April 04 2015 04:28 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 04:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 04:22 strongandbig wrote:
On April 04 2015 04:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 04 2015 04:06 strongandbig wrote:
ok bh we get it you only care about va


oh, some context. I as lestrade the role-category-cop i also recieve the results, but not the target, of two other cops. one of them was marv the alignment cop, who was shot N1 but checked someone and got GUILTY. he crumbed no checks but had VA as a scumread. I'm pretty sure he checked VA.

i get it if you don't want to lynch VA today, during our first lynch, but i have zero comprehension of why people actually think VA is TOWN.

no i read all that when it happened, I have been sort of following the game

it's just you, like, refuse to acknowledge the evidence people have presented as to why the check may not have been on (probably wasn't on) VA - marv specifically saying in his how-to-cop not to check the first suspect

I don't have any particular reason to think VA is town but I'm inclined to discount the red check for a few reasons:
1. I don't 100% trust you in the first place
2. Especially since you really haven't talked about anything but this check
3. Especially since AFAIK you've never engaged the counterargument to this check
4. Especially since your intentional baiting of Koshi is specifically in line with your scum philosophy
5. Especially since you did the same thing to like rayn I think in a game where you and I were scum together
6. Basically I think you're scum too but I am less sure about you than Kita because of the missing-moriarty question
7. Also sometimes you just play shitty so this could be one of those times.
8. But since I think you're play is pretty fucking scummy and you haven't engaged with the counterarguments to the only thing you've been saying, I'm not going along with that thing.

If marv did not check VA then he is green btw.

How exactly does your check work or is it not relevant? I'm just confused at the options here.

I had a one shot check:

I get role and alignment. Got his role name and mafia aligned.

But my sanity depends on how many people visit him except for me during the same night.
0: insane
1: sane
2: naive
3: paranoid
4: he comes up as 3rd party

That's why I repeatedly asked people who visited VA to claim to me. I immediately questioned him and he told me the correct rolename at least.
So if we assume noone visited him then I have a greencheck on him
If marv visited him (check) then I have a redcheck on him.
Since this isn't really conclusive I did not out it but statistically it would mean he is more likely to be town. I don't know if marv would check VA though. He was by far his biggest scumread. I don't know how he plays cop.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 03 2015 19:33 GMT
#5350
On April 04 2015 04:31 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 04:29 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 04 2015 04:25 strongandbig wrote:
Like, I feel like with damdred kita bh we probably have the active component of the scum team.


All I ask is that you don't base your entire outlook on this game on the assumption that I'm mafia because I am not.


idk man ive been burned before

by you playing with exactly this playstyle

like, think of it this way - if you are town, then that means some other vet is scum, and has been out accomplishing things while you haven't been, so if we lose it's really more on you than on me


I strongly disagree, but I'm not going to discuss how I tend to play mafia right now.

Also, "if you are town, then that means some other vet is scum" this assumption cannot be justified.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 19:34 GMT
#5351
On April 04 2015 04:30 Holyflare wrote:
what if lestrade has to kill moriarty to get a buff and lestrade is mafia and that's why moriarty hasn't claimed? :o

Then moriarty could have claimed in pms to any townread.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 03 2015 19:34 GMT
#5352
Hmm, so the basic case on Kita is that his words are full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

That seems solid enough if it's true. I'll examine his filter.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
April 03 2015 19:34 GMT
#5353
On April 04 2015 04:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 04:28 Crossfire99 wrote:
On April 04 2015 04:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 04:22 strongandbig wrote:
On April 04 2015 04:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 04 2015 04:06 strongandbig wrote:
ok bh we get it you only care about va


oh, some context. I as lestrade the role-category-cop i also recieve the results, but not the target, of two other cops. one of them was marv the alignment cop, who was shot N1 but checked someone and got GUILTY. he crumbed no checks but had VA as a scumread. I'm pretty sure he checked VA.

i get it if you don't want to lynch VA today, during our first lynch, but i have zero comprehension of why people actually think VA is TOWN.

no i read all that when it happened, I have been sort of following the game

it's just you, like, refuse to acknowledge the evidence people have presented as to why the check may not have been on (probably wasn't on) VA - marv specifically saying in his how-to-cop not to check the first suspect

I don't have any particular reason to think VA is town but I'm inclined to discount the red check for a few reasons:
1. I don't 100% trust you in the first place
2. Especially since you really haven't talked about anything but this check
3. Especially since AFAIK you've never engaged the counterargument to this check
4. Especially since your intentional baiting of Koshi is specifically in line with your scum philosophy
5. Especially since you did the same thing to like rayn I think in a game where you and I were scum together
6. Basically I think you're scum too but I am less sure about you than Kita because of the missing-moriarty question
7. Also sometimes you just play shitty so this could be one of those times.
8. But since I think you're play is pretty fucking scummy and you haven't engaged with the counterarguments to the only thing you've been saying, I'm not going along with that thing.

If marv did not check VA then he is green btw.

How exactly does your check work or is it not relevant? I'm just confused at the options here.

I had a one shot check:

I get role and alignment. Got his role name and mafia aligned.

But my sanity depends on how many people visit him except for me during the same night.
0: insane
1: sane
2: naive
3: paranoid
4: he comes up as 3rd party

That's why I repeatedly asked people who visited VA to claim to me. I immediately questioned him and he told me the correct rolename at least.
So if we assume noone visited him then I have a greencheck on him
If marv visited him (check) then I have a redcheck on him.
Since this isn't really conclusive I did not out it but statistically it would mean he is more likely to be town. I don't know if marv would check VA though. He was by far his biggest scumread. I don't know how he plays cop.

So you checked him night 1 then?
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 03 2015 19:35 GMT
#5354
Why am I scum, BH?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 03 2015 19:35 GMT
#5355
On April 04 2015 04:34 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 04:30 Holyflare wrote:
what if lestrade has to kill moriarty to get a buff and lestrade is mafia and that's why moriarty hasn't claimed? :o

Then moriarty could have claimed in pms to any townread.


Jat you and I are on the same wavelength

I'm glad someone else is smart enough to think about this game like I do, and vaguely horrified it's you. I actually used to have a rather low opinion of your talent
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 19:36 GMT
#5356
On April 04 2015 04:34 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 04:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 04:28 Crossfire99 wrote:
On April 04 2015 04:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 04:22 strongandbig wrote:
On April 04 2015 04:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 04 2015 04:06 strongandbig wrote:
ok bh we get it you only care about va


oh, some context. I as lestrade the role-category-cop i also recieve the results, but not the target, of two other cops. one of them was marv the alignment cop, who was shot N1 but checked someone and got GUILTY. he crumbed no checks but had VA as a scumread. I'm pretty sure he checked VA.

i get it if you don't want to lynch VA today, during our first lynch, but i have zero comprehension of why people actually think VA is TOWN.

no i read all that when it happened, I have been sort of following the game

it's just you, like, refuse to acknowledge the evidence people have presented as to why the check may not have been on (probably wasn't on) VA - marv specifically saying in his how-to-cop not to check the first suspect

I don't have any particular reason to think VA is town but I'm inclined to discount the red check for a few reasons:
1. I don't 100% trust you in the first place
2. Especially since you really haven't talked about anything but this check
3. Especially since AFAIK you've never engaged the counterargument to this check
4. Especially since your intentional baiting of Koshi is specifically in line with your scum philosophy
5. Especially since you did the same thing to like rayn I think in a game where you and I were scum together
6. Basically I think you're scum too but I am less sure about you than Kita because of the missing-moriarty question
7. Also sometimes you just play shitty so this could be one of those times.
8. But since I think you're play is pretty fucking scummy and you haven't engaged with the counterarguments to the only thing you've been saying, I'm not going along with that thing.

If marv did not check VA then he is green btw.

How exactly does your check work or is it not relevant? I'm just confused at the options here.

I had a one shot check:

I get role and alignment. Got his role name and mafia aligned.

But my sanity depends on how many people visit him except for me during the same night.
0: insane
1: sane
2: naive
3: paranoid
4: he comes up as 3rd party

That's why I repeatedly asked people who visited VA to claim to me. I immediately questioned him and he told me the correct rolename at least.
So if we assume noone visited him then I have a greencheck on him
If marv visited him (check) then I have a redcheck on him.
Since this isn't really conclusive I did not out it but statistically it would mean he is more likely to be town. I don't know if marv would check VA though. He was by far his biggest scumread. I don't know how he plays cop.

So you checked him night 1 then?

Correct.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 19:38 GMT
#5357
On April 04 2015 04:35 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 04:34 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 04:30 Holyflare wrote:
what if lestrade has to kill moriarty to get a buff and lestrade is mafia and that's why moriarty hasn't claimed? :o

Then moriarty could have claimed in pms to any townread.


Jat you and I are on the same wavelength

I'm glad someone else is smart enough to think about this game like I do, and vaguely horrified it's you. I actually used to have a rather low opinion of your talent

That's ok since I have a rather low opinion or your talent to judge other peoples talent or basically of any of your "talents".
I don't know if we are on the same wavelength. I think Moriarty still hiding means you are town more likely than not. I also think if that was not the case I would have already gotten rid of you in one way or another because your play sucks ass.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 03 2015 19:47 GMT
#5358
jat did you use that soul fragment I sent you?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 03 2015 19:55 GMT
#5359
On April 04 2015 04:38 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 04:35 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 04 2015 04:34 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 04:30 Holyflare wrote:
what if lestrade has to kill moriarty to get a buff and lestrade is mafia and that's why moriarty hasn't claimed? :o

Then moriarty could have claimed in pms to any townread.


Jat you and I are on the same wavelength

I'm glad someone else is smart enough to think about this game like I do, and vaguely horrified it's you. I actually used to have a rather low opinion of your talent

That's ok since I have a rather low opinion or your talent to judge other peoples talent or basically of any of your "talents".
I don't know if we are on the same wavelength. I think Moriarty still hiding means you are town more likely than not. I also think if that was not the case I would have already gotten rid of you in one way or another because your play sucks ass.

I'd just like to note for the record that if people listend to me D1 we'd have actually lynched VA rather than Slam causing ruckus

1: I said we needed majority right away
2: I caught that voting Glados was an alt wincon

yeah that's right, when push comes to shove, arguments aside, I was the one pushing for the truth even when it was unpopular. I'm willing to be called bad or scummy if it helps us win, and that's what makes me a better player than anyone. you guys care about what other people think, I just care about winning. It's not about putting on a show, it's about making the right calls and the right plays. and honestly? everyone plays decently, but I am willing to look like shit to do it.

heck, even today i'm willing to vote damdy to avoid a NL (and i pointed out that his jester claim shouldn't cause people to unvote him) even though he's not my top lynch.

I don't care about my PR, the historians shall sing my praises.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 20:07 GMT
#5360
Wow, mafia really hates me. Someone made it so that I cannot pm anymore.
Prev 1 266 267 268 269 270 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O128
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason126
BRAT_OK 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1055
ZZZero.O 128
Bale 20
League of Legends
Doublelift4612
JimRising 564
Counter-Strike
Fnx 980
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6155
Other Games
summit1g8539
FrodaN3022
B2W.Neo620
KnowMe247
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1416
BasetradeTV285
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• blackmanpl 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur214
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 18m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 18m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 18m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.