• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:21
CEST 15:21
KST 22:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11045 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 269

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 267 268 269 270 271 335 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 20:07 GMT
#5361
On April 04 2015 04:47 batsnacks wrote:
jat did you use that soul fragment I sent you?

Obviously not.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 20:08 GMT
#5362
On April 04 2015 05:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Wow, mafia really hates me. Someone made it so that I cannot pm anymore.

Which is a pretty dumb move btw. but hey.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 03 2015 20:10 GMT
#5363
On April 04 2015 05:08 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 05:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Wow, mafia really hates me. Someone made it so that I cannot pm anymore.

Which is a pretty dumb move btw. but hey.


You're masoned with kita right now or...?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 03 2015 20:11 GMT
#5364
On April 04 2015 05:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Wow, mafia really hates me. Someone made it so that I cannot pm anymore.



Damn and I wanted to know what my mask did so I could avoid making a duplicate
Try TL Mafia!!!
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 03 2015 20:26 GMT
#5365
jat if you use that soul fragment I'll send you something better tonight. I get points if you use it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 20:28 GMT
#5366
On April 04 2015 05:10 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 05:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Wow, mafia really hates me. Someone made it so that I cannot pm anymore.

Which is a pretty dumb move btw. but hey.


You're masoned with kita right now or...?

Why do you assume this?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 03 2015 20:29 GMT
#5367
On April 04 2015 05:28 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 05:10 batsnacks wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Wow, mafia really hates me. Someone made it so that I cannot pm anymore.

Which is a pretty dumb move btw. but hey.


You're masoned with kita right now or...?

Why do you assume this?


because you said your PMs were blocked and kita has claimed he can talk during the day and no one else has?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 20:32 GMT
#5368
On April 04 2015 05:11 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 05:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Wow, mafia really hates me. Someone made it so that I cannot pm anymore.



Damn and I wanted to know what my mask did so I could avoid making a duplicate

Hm? If you can duplicate the mask you gave me then by all means do it. It is a pretty good one.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 03 2015 20:32 GMT
#5369
3 soul fragments need to be redeemed for me to use my ulti (I get 3 points per soul fragment redeemed)
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 20:32 GMT
#5370
On April 04 2015 05:29 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 05:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:10 batsnacks wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Wow, mafia really hates me. Someone made it so that I cannot pm anymore.

Which is a pretty dumb move btw. but hey.


You're masoned with kita right now or...?

Why do you assume this?


because you said your PMs were blocked and kita has claimed he can talk during the day and no one else has?

So?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 03 2015 20:33 GMT
#5371
On April 04 2015 05:32 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 05:29 batsnacks wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:10 batsnacks wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Wow, mafia really hates me. Someone made it so that I cannot pm anymore.

Which is a pretty dumb move btw. but hey.


You're masoned with kita right now or...?

Why do you assume this?


because you said your PMs were blocked and kita has claimed he can talk during the day and no one else has?

So?


that's the connection my brain made. like, the logic stops there.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 20:35 GMT
#5372
On April 04 2015 05:33 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 05:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:29 batsnacks wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:10 batsnacks wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Wow, mafia really hates me. Someone made it so that I cannot pm anymore.

Which is a pretty dumb move btw. but hey.


You're masoned with kita right now or...?

Why do you assume this?


because you said your PMs were blocked and kita has claimed he can talk during the day and no one else has?

So?


that's the connection my brain made. like, the logic stops there.

I may or may not be masoned with kita but regardless of that I was informed that I can't pm anymore at night.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 03 2015 20:36 GMT
#5373
Anyway it would be really helpful for you to use that fragment. I can only send out 1 fragment per night, 1 player can only redeem 1 fragment per day I'm pretty sure, the chances of me getting my ulti are pretty slim if you don't use it.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 03 2015 20:37 GMT
#5374
hmm rsoul's PM blocking role was delivered at the start of the night cycle when I asked. I wonder why yours would be a day action where you receive a notification now.

Also, sounds like we have a third planeswalker.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 20:38 GMT
#5375
On April 04 2015 05:36 batsnacks wrote:
Anyway it would be really helpful for you to use that fragment. I can only send out 1 fragment per night, 1 player can only redeem 1 fragment per day I'm pretty sure, the chances of me getting my ulti are pretty slim if you don't use it.

Even if I trusted you in the slightest I would not be able to use your item today since I already used the lurker spikes.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 20:39 GMT
#5376
On April 04 2015 05:37 kitaman27 wrote:
hmm rsoul's PM blocking role was delivered at the start of the night cycle when I asked. I wonder why yours would be a day action where you receive a notification now.

Also, sounds like we have a third planeswalker.

No idea. I can only say that I was just informed that I can't pm at night anymore.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 03 2015 20:40 GMT
#5377
On April 04 2015 05:38 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 05:36 batsnacks wrote:
Anyway it would be really helpful for you to use that fragment. I can only send out 1 fragment per night, 1 player can only redeem 1 fragment per day I'm pretty sure, the chances of me getting my ulti are pretty slim if you don't use it.

Even if I trusted you in the slightest I would not be able to use your item today since I already used the lurker spikes.


I know you have to put on a show and act thoughtful and diligent but you have zero reason not to trust me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 20:42 GMT
#5378
On April 04 2015 05:40 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 05:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:36 batsnacks wrote:
Anyway it would be really helpful for you to use that fragment. I can only send out 1 fragment per night, 1 player can only redeem 1 fragment per day I'm pretty sure, the chances of me getting my ulti are pretty slim if you don't use it.

Even if I trusted you in the slightest I would not be able to use your item today since I already used the lurker spikes.


I know you have to put on a show and act thoughtful and diligent but you have zero reason not to trust me.

Yeah?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 03 2015 20:43 GMT
#5379
On April 04 2015 05:42 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 05:40 batsnacks wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:36 batsnacks wrote:
Anyway it would be really helpful for you to use that fragment. I can only send out 1 fragment per night, 1 player can only redeem 1 fragment per day I'm pretty sure, the chances of me getting my ulti are pretty slim if you don't use it.

Even if I trusted you in the slightest I would not be able to use your item today since I already used the lurker spikes.


I know you have to put on a show and act thoughtful and diligent but you have zero reason not to trust me.

Yeah?


Yeah
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-03 20:52:43
April 03 2015 20:52 GMT
#5380
Vote Count:

Half the Sky (0): batsnacks, Crossfire99
Alakaslam (0): VayneAuthority, batsnacks, Sepulchre
kitaman27 (1): Half the Sky, VisceraEyes, strongandbig
yamato77 (0): Snarfs
VayneAuthority (3): Blazinghand, yamato77, Alakaslam, justanothertownie, Snarfs, Onegu, VisceraEyes, Keirathi
Damdred (12): justanothertownie, kitaman27, Snarfs, VayneAuthority, yamato77, Trfel, strongandbig, Keirathi, Crossfire99, ObiWanShinobi, Holyflare, batsnacks
Snarfs (0): batsnacks
justanothertownie (1): Trfel, Holyflare, Damdred

Not Voting (1): Sepulchre

Currently with 18 alive it takes 10 in order to lynch. Currently Damdred is set to be lynched.

Day 3 ends in on Friday, Apr 03 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Prev 1 267 268 269 270 271 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1435
WardiTV646
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6318
Bisu 2299
Jaedong 1164
EffOrt 510
Horang2 394
actioN 311
Mini 277
ZerO 214
ggaemo 161
Larva 146
[ Show more ]
Mind 110
Pusan 103
Sharp 73
Dewaltoss 71
Shinee 69
Bale 63
Sea.KH 63
Barracks 60
Snow 59
Hyun 59
Yoon 52
hero 40
ToSsGirL 37
NotJumperer 30
sorry 25
scan(afreeca) 19
Sacsri 16
zelot 13
Noble 12
Trap 11
Rock 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
NaDa 7
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc3971
qojqva1820
Dendi998
Counter-Strike
markeloff86
Other Games
olofmeister1022
hiko738
B2W.Neo536
Lowko360
crisheroes299
DeMusliM238
Pyrionflax208
Livibee149
Liquid`VortiX100
QueenE87
Mew2King59
Hui .54
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV763
League of Legends
• Jankos1885
• Nemesis1336
• TFBlade418
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 39m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.