• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:13
CEST 04:13
KST 11:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6775 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 267

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 265 266 267 268 269 335 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2015 19:15 GMT
#5321
##Enrichment center: Damdred
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 03 2015 19:16 GMT
#5322
On April 04 2015 04:06 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 04:03 strongandbig wrote:
Also - Geript told me it is okay for everyone to PM me copies of the PM chains they had with Exo. I don't know how I could prevent them from being altered, so I will be taking them all with a grain of salt, but everyone should go ahead and do that.

Crossfire actually sent them to me already, before anyone knew that this is okay. This actually makes me more suspicious towards him, rather than less, but I would rather kill Kita first anyway

Lol, I asked GreY once I saw you replaced in. Since I pmed Exo, I thought it would be nice if the replacement was able to actually play the game with the knowledge the previous player had. Sorry for being helpful...

I appreciate it - it was just weird that you sent it to me but didn't mention anything in the thread about having asked if it was okay, made me think of a different place than PMs where people ask hosts questions sometimes. I don't think it's a big deal.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2015 19:16 GMT
#5323
Lol 😁 what have I done.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 03 2015 19:17 GMT
#5324
On April 04 2015 04:06 strongandbig wrote:
ok bh we get it you only care about va


oh, some context. I as lestrade the role-category-cop i also recieve the results, but not the target, of two other cops. one of them was marv the alignment cop, who was shot N1 but checked someone and got GUILTY. he crumbed no checks but had VA as a scumread. I'm pretty sure he checked VA.

i get it if you don't want to lynch VA today, during our first lynch, but i have zero comprehension of why people actually think VA is TOWN.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2015 19:18 GMT
#5325
va is town
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 03 2015 19:19 GMT
#5326
On April 04 2015 04:05 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 04:01 Holyflare wrote:
On April 04 2015 04:00 strongandbig wrote:
On April 04 2015 03:59 Holyflare wrote:
On April 04 2015 03:58 Holyflare wrote:
we should get rid of this bh guy he's ridiculously useless/mafia


after damdred

and after kita

On April 04 2015 03:16 strongandbig wrote:
OK so false alarm. Anyway, here's my first read - this is something I've been thinking for several days now.

Remember that for all of these reads, I don't have the benefit of PMs so there's a lot of information I'm lacking.

So I think that Kita is mafia. The things he's pushing in thread and the kind of posts he's making are exactly the kind of things I remember him doing as mafia.

- Being really active.
Straight up activity has won Kita at least one game as mafia that I've been in where he was actually more active in thread than any townie; I distinctly remember the sentiment "kita can't be mafia, if he is we might as well give up because he's the only one being active." He's the kind of player who is confident enough in not getting caught out as mafia that he can put in a lot of effort and not just make a lot of posts but actually maintain thread presence.

- Being really active without actually accomplishing anything.
Think about it - who has he pushed this game? What has he really gotten done in terms of scumhunting? No one and nothing. And yet he's got a ten page filter, and has some of the longest posts (at least that I remember seeing when I was skimming the thread).

- Making the kind of posts that demonstrate effort without actually accomplishing objectives.
List posts. list posts and more list posts. But in none of those list posts does he really present and push a preferred lynch target.
Also the big early BH read post. So much effort, so little conclusion.
Same for the VE read post, really.

- Declining activity as the game goes on and his position is more and more secure.
Admittedly this one is based on my impressions, but there's a pretty clear scum motive to this trend.

This isn't how Kita plays as town. I mean, unless things have changed since I was here, but I remember Kita being someone who would make plans and push things - not necessarily cases but either cases or plans or coordination. Right now I can't say Kita is pushing anything except his own activity.



+

On March 31 2015 10:15 Holyflare wrote:
On March 31 2015 10:10 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 31 2015 10:09 Holyflare wrote:
nah it's not, just get everyone to vote va and trust me


lol I assure you that you of all people are not deciding today's lynch.


please, all you've done is try and discredit me at every single turn of this game for no other reason than to make yourself look better

instances: when i told you i was 3p survivor and that i claimed to all of my town reads, you decided that instead of asking them yourself it was best to look good in the thread

all of the sicklucker lynch where you were constantly discrediting his lynch based on absolutely no reason whatsoever .......? i still don't understand the reason you said it's a cop out ESPECIALLY after you were presented with good meta comparisons that proved otherwise

trying to discredit my batsnacks read despite about 5 other people saying the absolute same thing repeatedly


if i'm playing anti town this game please show me how because what i've done so far has been nothing but pro town and all you're doing is shutting down complete mafia lynches based on nothing other than <insert no reasons here>, i even shot xfire last night (although im not claiming this nk was mine because mine was poison) and you're STILL trying to discredit me


the facts are simple, marv definitely checked va, va is mafia, the only thing va has done is say he'll be back around deadline and leave again. A va that was involved in the game is normally mafia, at least one that trusts me when I was playing a bit apathetically at the time.


+ the fact that he poo poo'd the va (who is town) lynch too


wat


Yeah should explain.

Also, now that you're around do you anticipate on playing this game VE?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 03 2015 19:22 GMT
#5327
On April 04 2015 04:17 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 04:06 strongandbig wrote:
ok bh we get it you only care about va


oh, some context. I as lestrade the role-category-cop i also recieve the results, but not the target, of two other cops. one of them was marv the alignment cop, who was shot N1 but checked someone and got GUILTY. he crumbed no checks but had VA as a scumread. I'm pretty sure he checked VA.

i get it if you don't want to lynch VA today, during our first lynch, but i have zero comprehension of why people actually think VA is TOWN.

no i read all that when it happened, I have been sort of following the game

it's just you, like, refuse to acknowledge the evidence people have presented as to why the check may not have been on (probably wasn't on) VA - marv specifically saying in his how-to-cop not to check the first suspect

I don't have any particular reason to think VA is town but I'm inclined to discount the red check for a few reasons:
1. I don't 100% trust you in the first place
2. Especially since you really haven't talked about anything but this check
3. Especially since AFAIK you've never engaged the counterargument to this check
4. Especially since your intentional baiting of Koshi is specifically in line with your scum philosophy
5. Especially since you did the same thing to like rayn I think in a game where you and I were scum together
6. Basically I think you're scum too but I am less sure about you than Kita because of the missing-moriarty question
7. Also sometimes you just play shitty so this could be one of those times.
8. But since I think you're play is pretty fucking scummy and you haven't engaged with the counterarguments to the only thing you've been saying, I'm not going along with that thing.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 03 2015 19:23 GMT
#5328
I want to get off MR BONES WILD RIDE.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 19:23 GMT
#5329
On April 04 2015 04:07 batsnacks wrote:
ehhhhhhhhh

this game though

##Dragon Emperor Soaring Destruction: Snarfs

I seriously hope this doesn't do anything.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 03 2015 19:25 GMT
#5330
On April 04 2015 04:23 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 04:07 batsnacks wrote:
ehhhhhhhhh

this game though

##Dragon Emperor Soaring Destruction: Snarfs

I seriously hope this doesn't do anything.


Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
April 03 2015 19:25 GMT
#5331
On April 04 2015 04:16 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 04:06 Crossfire99 wrote:
On April 04 2015 04:03 strongandbig wrote:
Also - Geript told me it is okay for everyone to PM me copies of the PM chains they had with Exo. I don't know how I could prevent them from being altered, so I will be taking them all with a grain of salt, but everyone should go ahead and do that.

Crossfire actually sent them to me already, before anyone knew that this is okay. This actually makes me more suspicious towards him, rather than less, but I would rather kill Kita first anyway

Lol, I asked GreY once I saw you replaced in. Since I pmed Exo, I thought it would be nice if the replacement was able to actually play the game with the knowledge the previous player had. Sorry for being helpful...

I appreciate it - it was just weird that you sent it to me but didn't mention anything in the thread about having asked if it was okay, made me think of a different place than PMs where people ask hosts questions sometimes. I don't think it's a big deal.

Yeah, you're right, I probably should have said something in thread, so other people knew. I overlooked that. My bad.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 03 2015 19:25 GMT
#5332
Like, I feel like with damdred kita bh we probably have the active component of the scum team.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 19:27 GMT
#5333
On April 04 2015 04:22 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 04:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 04 2015 04:06 strongandbig wrote:
ok bh we get it you only care about va


oh, some context. I as lestrade the role-category-cop i also recieve the results, but not the target, of two other cops. one of them was marv the alignment cop, who was shot N1 but checked someone and got GUILTY. he crumbed no checks but had VA as a scumread. I'm pretty sure he checked VA.

i get it if you don't want to lynch VA today, during our first lynch, but i have zero comprehension of why people actually think VA is TOWN.

no i read all that when it happened, I have been sort of following the game

it's just you, like, refuse to acknowledge the evidence people have presented as to why the check may not have been on (probably wasn't on) VA - marv specifically saying in his how-to-cop not to check the first suspect

I don't have any particular reason to think VA is town but I'm inclined to discount the red check for a few reasons:
1. I don't 100% trust you in the first place
2. Especially since you really haven't talked about anything but this check
3. Especially since AFAIK you've never engaged the counterargument to this check
4. Especially since your intentional baiting of Koshi is specifically in line with your scum philosophy
5. Especially since you did the same thing to like rayn I think in a game where you and I were scum together
6. Basically I think you're scum too but I am less sure about you than Kita because of the missing-moriarty question
7. Also sometimes you just play shitty so this could be one of those times.
8. But since I think you're play is pretty fucking scummy and you haven't engaged with the counterarguments to the only thing you've been saying, I'm not going along with that thing.

If marv did not check VA then he is green btw.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 03 2015 19:27 GMT
#5334
Man if everyone is using stuff in the thread, I want to get in on it.

##Development Card: Knight
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 03 2015 19:27 GMT
#5335
ok but assuming I AM telling the truth, it's probably like 80%+ that marv checked VA right?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
April 03 2015 19:28 GMT
#5336
On April 04 2015 04:27 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 04:22 strongandbig wrote:
On April 04 2015 04:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 04 2015 04:06 strongandbig wrote:
ok bh we get it you only care about va


oh, some context. I as lestrade the role-category-cop i also recieve the results, but not the target, of two other cops. one of them was marv the alignment cop, who was shot N1 but checked someone and got GUILTY. he crumbed no checks but had VA as a scumread. I'm pretty sure he checked VA.

i get it if you don't want to lynch VA today, during our first lynch, but i have zero comprehension of why people actually think VA is TOWN.

no i read all that when it happened, I have been sort of following the game

it's just you, like, refuse to acknowledge the evidence people have presented as to why the check may not have been on (probably wasn't on) VA - marv specifically saying in his how-to-cop not to check the first suspect

I don't have any particular reason to think VA is town but I'm inclined to discount the red check for a few reasons:
1. I don't 100% trust you in the first place
2. Especially since you really haven't talked about anything but this check
3. Especially since AFAIK you've never engaged the counterargument to this check
4. Especially since your intentional baiting of Koshi is specifically in line with your scum philosophy
5. Especially since you did the same thing to like rayn I think in a game where you and I were scum together
6. Basically I think you're scum too but I am less sure about you than Kita because of the missing-moriarty question
7. Also sometimes you just play shitty so this could be one of those times.
8. But since I think you're play is pretty fucking scummy and you haven't engaged with the counterarguments to the only thing you've been saying, I'm not going along with that thing.

If marv did not check VA then he is green btw.

How exactly does your check work or is it not relevant? I'm just confused at the options here.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 03 2015 19:29 GMT
#5337
On April 04 2015 04:25 strongandbig wrote:
Like, I feel like with damdred kita bh we probably have the active component of the scum team.


All I ask is that you don't base your entire outlook on this game on the assumption that I'm mafia because I am not.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 03 2015 19:29 GMT
#5338
On April 04 2015 04:27 Blazinghand wrote:
ok but assuming I AM telling the truth, it's probably like 80%+ that marv checked VA right?

No because that's not how marv thinks.

He MIGHT have checked VA if he wasn't feeling very confident on his read, but I think it's much more likely that he would have checked someone he wasn't sure about and/or he didn't think he could read well. A scummy lurker or something.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 03 2015 19:29 GMT
#5339
On April 04 2015 04:28 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 04:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 04:22 strongandbig wrote:
On April 04 2015 04:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 04 2015 04:06 strongandbig wrote:
ok bh we get it you only care about va


oh, some context. I as lestrade the role-category-cop i also recieve the results, but not the target, of two other cops. one of them was marv the alignment cop, who was shot N1 but checked someone and got GUILTY. he crumbed no checks but had VA as a scumread. I'm pretty sure he checked VA.

i get it if you don't want to lynch VA today, during our first lynch, but i have zero comprehension of why people actually think VA is TOWN.

no i read all that when it happened, I have been sort of following the game

it's just you, like, refuse to acknowledge the evidence people have presented as to why the check may not have been on (probably wasn't on) VA - marv specifically saying in his how-to-cop not to check the first suspect

I don't have any particular reason to think VA is town but I'm inclined to discount the red check for a few reasons:
1. I don't 100% trust you in the first place
2. Especially since you really haven't talked about anything but this check
3. Especially since AFAIK you've never engaged the counterargument to this check
4. Especially since your intentional baiting of Koshi is specifically in line with your scum philosophy
5. Especially since you did the same thing to like rayn I think in a game where you and I were scum together
6. Basically I think you're scum too but I am less sure about you than Kita because of the missing-moriarty question
7. Also sometimes you just play shitty so this could be one of those times.
8. But since I think you're play is pretty fucking scummy and you haven't engaged with the counterarguments to the only thing you've been saying, I'm not going along with that thing.

If marv did not check VA then he is green btw.

How exactly does your check work or is it not relevant? I'm just confused at the options here.


Jat's result on VA was apparently "either VA is green or he had 1+ visitor last night"
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 03 2015 19:29 GMT
#5340
On April 04 2015 04:27 Blazinghand wrote:
ok but assuming I AM telling the truth, it's probably like 80%+ that marv checked VA right?

well no

i mean you're ignoring again the thing where marv said as cop not to check the person you are most publicly suspicious of

and i just posted that exact argument and the fact that you're ignoring it

so lol
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Prev 1 265 266 267 268 269 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings177
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 172
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 228
Bale 17
Terrorterran 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
League of Legends
Doublelift6186
JimRising 708
Counter-Strike
taco 155
minikerr35
Other Games
summit1g11908
C9.Mang0368
PiLiPiLi9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1120
BasetradeTV185
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP177
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 48m
Replay Cast
20h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.