• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:36
CEST 00:36
KST 07:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9493 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 266

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 264 265 266 267 268 335 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 03 2015 18:51 GMT
#5301
Vote is far closer than it should be considering the potential lynch manipulation roles.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 18:53 GMT
#5302
On April 04 2015 03:51 kitaman27 wrote:
Vote is far closer than it should be considering the potential lynch manipulation roles.

Yes, I want to take far more than 10 KP today (if I got that right)!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2015 18:54 GMT
#5303
JAT could use bats item he gave to him I suppose to ensure any shenanigans meh
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2015 18:55 GMT
#5304
Kinda hoping yamatos ability has a limit so this isn't for nothing <<
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 03 2015 18:55 GMT
#5305
Forgive me if I have absolutely no faith in bats items.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 03 2015 18:56 GMT
#5306
Just vote for Damdred. We need to get a lynch today. Well, I should say "you" instead of "we", since I'm basically dead no matter what.

I don't really want to lynch Damdred, but it's better than no lynching again.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2015 18:58 GMT
#5307
Why are you basically dead trf
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2015 18:58 GMT
#5308
we should get rid of this bh guy he's ridiculously useless/mafia
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 03 2015 18:59 GMT
#5309
On April 04 2015 03:55 Damdred wrote:
Kinda hoping yamatos ability has a limit so this isn't for nothing <<

I hope it doesn't otherwise it seems pretty fucking useless
Writer@WriterYamato
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2015 18:59 GMT
#5310
On April 04 2015 03:58 Holyflare wrote:
we should get rid of this bh guy he's ridiculously useless/mafia


after damdred
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 03 2015 19:00 GMT
#5311
On April 04 2015 03:59 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 03:58 Holyflare wrote:
we should get rid of this bh guy he's ridiculously useless/mafia


after damdred

and after kita

On April 04 2015 03:16 strongandbig wrote:
OK so false alarm. Anyway, here's my first read - this is something I've been thinking for several days now.

Remember that for all of these reads, I don't have the benefit of PMs so there's a lot of information I'm lacking.

So I think that Kita is mafia. The things he's pushing in thread and the kind of posts he's making are exactly the kind of things I remember him doing as mafia.

- Being really active.
Straight up activity has won Kita at least one game as mafia that I've been in where he was actually more active in thread than any townie; I distinctly remember the sentiment "kita can't be mafia, if he is we might as well give up because he's the only one being active." He's the kind of player who is confident enough in not getting caught out as mafia that he can put in a lot of effort and not just make a lot of posts but actually maintain thread presence.

- Being really active without actually accomplishing anything.
Think about it - who has he pushed this game? What has he really gotten done in terms of scumhunting? No one and nothing. And yet he's got a ten page filter, and has some of the longest posts (at least that I remember seeing when I was skimming the thread).

- Making the kind of posts that demonstrate effort without actually accomplishing objectives.
List posts. list posts and more list posts. But in none of those list posts does he really present and push a preferred lynch target.
Also the big early BH read post. So much effort, so little conclusion.
Same for the VE read post, really.

- Declining activity as the game goes on and his position is more and more secure.
Admittedly this one is based on my impressions, but there's a pretty clear scum motive to this trend.

This isn't how Kita plays as town. I mean, unless things have changed since I was here, but I remember Kita being someone who would make plans and push things - not necessarily cases but either cases or plans or coordination. Right now I can't say Kita is pushing anything except his own activity.

"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2015 19:01 GMT
#5312
On April 04 2015 04:00 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 03:59 Holyflare wrote:
On April 04 2015 03:58 Holyflare wrote:
we should get rid of this bh guy he's ridiculously useless/mafia


after damdred

and after kita

Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 03:16 strongandbig wrote:
OK so false alarm. Anyway, here's my first read - this is something I've been thinking for several days now.

Remember that for all of these reads, I don't have the benefit of PMs so there's a lot of information I'm lacking.

So I think that Kita is mafia. The things he's pushing in thread and the kind of posts he's making are exactly the kind of things I remember him doing as mafia.

- Being really active.
Straight up activity has won Kita at least one game as mafia that I've been in where he was actually more active in thread than any townie; I distinctly remember the sentiment "kita can't be mafia, if he is we might as well give up because he's the only one being active." He's the kind of player who is confident enough in not getting caught out as mafia that he can put in a lot of effort and not just make a lot of posts but actually maintain thread presence.

- Being really active without actually accomplishing anything.
Think about it - who has he pushed this game? What has he really gotten done in terms of scumhunting? No one and nothing. And yet he's got a ten page filter, and has some of the longest posts (at least that I remember seeing when I was skimming the thread).

- Making the kind of posts that demonstrate effort without actually accomplishing objectives.
List posts. list posts and more list posts. But in none of those list posts does he really present and push a preferred lynch target.
Also the big early BH read post. So much effort, so little conclusion.
Same for the VE read post, really.

- Declining activity as the game goes on and his position is more and more secure.
Admittedly this one is based on my impressions, but there's a pretty clear scum motive to this trend.

This isn't how Kita plays as town. I mean, unless things have changed since I was here, but I remember Kita being someone who would make plans and push things - not necessarily cases but either cases or plans or coordination. Right now I can't say Kita is pushing anything except his own activity.



+

On March 31 2015 10:15 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 10:10 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 31 2015 10:09 Holyflare wrote:
nah it's not, just get everyone to vote va and trust me


lol I assure you that you of all people are not deciding today's lynch.


please, all you've done is try and discredit me at every single turn of this game for no other reason than to make yourself look better

instances: when i told you i was 3p survivor and that i claimed to all of my town reads, you decided that instead of asking them yourself it was best to look good in the thread

all of the sicklucker lynch where you were constantly discrediting his lynch based on absolutely no reason whatsoever .......? i still don't understand the reason you said it's a cop out ESPECIALLY after you were presented with good meta comparisons that proved otherwise

trying to discredit my batsnacks read despite about 5 other people saying the absolute same thing repeatedly


if i'm playing anti town this game please show me how because what i've done so far has been nothing but pro town and all you're doing is shutting down complete mafia lynches based on nothing other than <insert no reasons here>, i even shot xfire last night (although im not claiming this nk was mine because mine was poison) and you're STILL trying to discredit me


the facts are simple, marv definitely checked va, va is mafia, the only thing va has done is say he'll be back around deadline and leave again. A va that was involved in the game is normally mafia, at least one that trusts me when I was playing a bit apathetically at the time.


+ the fact that he poo poo'd the va (who is town) lynch too
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 03 2015 19:02 GMT
#5313
I have selected the winner of The Bachelor! I will be presenting the final rose to a lucky someone. I really hope they say yes!

Apologies to the other contestants. I'm really in love with all of you, but unfortunately that's not legal in my state. With any luck, maybe you can show up as the Bachelor next season.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 03 2015 19:03 GMT
#5314
Wait VA is town? Why?

Dude don't make me read all 256 pages of this game man, don't make me do it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 03 2015 19:03 GMT
#5315
Also - Geript told me it is okay for everyone to PM me copies of the PM chains they had with Exo. I don't know how I could prevent them from being altered, so I will be taking them all with a grain of salt, but everyone should go ahead and do that.

Crossfire actually sent them to me already, before anyone knew that this is okay. This actually makes me more suspicious towards him, rather than less, but I would rather kill Kita first anyway
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 03 2015 19:05 GMT
#5316
On April 04 2015 04:01 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 04:00 strongandbig wrote:
On April 04 2015 03:59 Holyflare wrote:
On April 04 2015 03:58 Holyflare wrote:
we should get rid of this bh guy he's ridiculously useless/mafia


after damdred

and after kita

On April 04 2015 03:16 strongandbig wrote:
OK so false alarm. Anyway, here's my first read - this is something I've been thinking for several days now.

Remember that for all of these reads, I don't have the benefit of PMs so there's a lot of information I'm lacking.

So I think that Kita is mafia. The things he's pushing in thread and the kind of posts he's making are exactly the kind of things I remember him doing as mafia.

- Being really active.
Straight up activity has won Kita at least one game as mafia that I've been in where he was actually more active in thread than any townie; I distinctly remember the sentiment "kita can't be mafia, if he is we might as well give up because he's the only one being active." He's the kind of player who is confident enough in not getting caught out as mafia that he can put in a lot of effort and not just make a lot of posts but actually maintain thread presence.

- Being really active without actually accomplishing anything.
Think about it - who has he pushed this game? What has he really gotten done in terms of scumhunting? No one and nothing. And yet he's got a ten page filter, and has some of the longest posts (at least that I remember seeing when I was skimming the thread).

- Making the kind of posts that demonstrate effort without actually accomplishing objectives.
List posts. list posts and more list posts. But in none of those list posts does he really present and push a preferred lynch target.
Also the big early BH read post. So much effort, so little conclusion.
Same for the VE read post, really.

- Declining activity as the game goes on and his position is more and more secure.
Admittedly this one is based on my impressions, but there's a pretty clear scum motive to this trend.

This isn't how Kita plays as town. I mean, unless things have changed since I was here, but I remember Kita being someone who would make plans and push things - not necessarily cases but either cases or plans or coordination. Right now I can't say Kita is pushing anything except his own activity.



+

Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 10:15 Holyflare wrote:
On March 31 2015 10:10 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 31 2015 10:09 Holyflare wrote:
nah it's not, just get everyone to vote va and trust me


lol I assure you that you of all people are not deciding today's lynch.


please, all you've done is try and discredit me at every single turn of this game for no other reason than to make yourself look better

instances: when i told you i was 3p survivor and that i claimed to all of my town reads, you decided that instead of asking them yourself it was best to look good in the thread

all of the sicklucker lynch where you were constantly discrediting his lynch based on absolutely no reason whatsoever .......? i still don't understand the reason you said it's a cop out ESPECIALLY after you were presented with good meta comparisons that proved otherwise

trying to discredit my batsnacks read despite about 5 other people saying the absolute same thing repeatedly


if i'm playing anti town this game please show me how because what i've done so far has been nothing but pro town and all you're doing is shutting down complete mafia lynches based on nothing other than <insert no reasons here>, i even shot xfire last night (although im not claiming this nk was mine because mine was poison) and you're STILL trying to discredit me


the facts are simple, marv definitely checked va, va is mafia, the only thing va has done is say he'll be back around deadline and leave again. A va that was involved in the game is normally mafia, at least one that trusts me when I was playing a bit apathetically at the time.


+ the fact that he poo poo'd the va (who is town) lynch too


wat
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 03 2015 19:06 GMT
#5317
ok bh we get it you only care about va
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
April 03 2015 19:06 GMT
#5318
On April 04 2015 04:03 strongandbig wrote:
Also - Geript told me it is okay for everyone to PM me copies of the PM chains they had with Exo. I don't know how I could prevent them from being altered, so I will be taking them all with a grain of salt, but everyone should go ahead and do that.

Crossfire actually sent them to me already, before anyone knew that this is okay. This actually makes me more suspicious towards him, rather than less, but I would rather kill Kita first anyway

Lol, I asked GreY once I saw you replaced in. Since I pmed Exo, I thought it would be nice if the replacement was able to actually play the game with the knowledge the previous player had. Sorry for being helpful...
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 03 2015 19:07 GMT
#5319
ehhhhhhhhh

this game though

##Dragon Emperor Soaring Destruction: Snarfs
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 03 2015 19:10 GMT
#5320
##Cyber Starblast attack
##Aquario Infinite Assault
##Shining Tornado Buster
##True Lion Wild Wind Fang Dance
##China's 4000 Year Old Wave
Prev 1 264 265 266 267 268 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O160
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason109
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1065
ZZZero.O 160
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm106
League of Legends
Doublelift5084
JimRising 651
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5782
Other Games
summit1g8761
FrodaN3188
KnowMe213
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1225
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie971
• Shiphtur188
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
24m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 24m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 24m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 24m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.