• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:52
CEST 18:52
KST 01:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)71Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7594 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 262

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 260 261 262 263 264 335 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 17:59 GMT
#5221
On April 04 2015 02:56 Damdred wrote:
Sorry was raiding.

My name is abathor, I infest people with my upgrades and can bond with them sharing my fate.


Sounds very much like a jester role. NOT
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 03 2015 17:59 GMT
#5222
One more point is, I don't plan on reading every post in the thread in order or anything like that - that's just unrealistic, I won't get any research done, I'll burn myself out, and I will probably end up getting lynched for inactivity in like four days. However, I'll read filters and read interactions if they're pointed out to me.

I think I hear my advisor coming but I'll try and post a few initial reads soon.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 03 2015 17:59 GMT
#5223
On April 04 2015 02:56 Damdred wrote:
Sorry was raiding.

My name is abathor, I infest people with my upgrades and can bond with them sharing my fate.


[image loading]
Writer@WriterYamato
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2015 18:00 GMT
#5224
On April 04 2015 02:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 02:56 Damdred wrote:
Sorry was raiding.

My name is abathor, I infest people with my upgrades and can bond with them sharing my fate.


Sounds very much like a jester role. NOT


I am legit sorry I gave you a headache jat
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2015 18:00 GMT
#5225
On April 04 2015 02:59 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 02:56 Damdred wrote:
Sorry was raiding.

My name is abathor, I infest people with my upgrades and can bond with them sharing my fate.


[image loading]


haps would be proud
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 18:01 GMT
#5226
On April 04 2015 02:41 Keirathi wrote:
Yo, I don't think we should lynch Damdred.

How on earth can you not think he is scum?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 03 2015 18:03 GMT
#5227
Hi S&B!

I'm still not real clear how item transfer abilities work, but how would damdred give JAT the lurker item if it would have been bussed to koshi by hapa?

The fact that nobody has claimed the creation of it does make it sketchy though.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 18:05 GMT
#5228
On April 04 2015 03:03 kitaman27 wrote:
Hi S&B!

I'm still not real clear how item transfer abilities work, but how would damdred give JAT the lurker item if it would have been bussed to koshi by hapa?

The fact that nobody has claimed the creation of it does make it sketchy though.

If he used the item transfer mechanic it probably wouldn't have been bussed because that's not a nightaction.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 03 2015 18:06 GMT
#5229
On April 04 2015 03:01 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 02:41 Keirathi wrote:
Yo, I don't think we should lynch Damdred.

How on earth can you not think he is scum?

Did you not read the rest of the fucking post?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 18:07 GMT
#5230
On April 04 2015 03:00 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 02:59 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 02:56 Damdred wrote:
Sorry was raiding.

My name is abathor, I infest people with my upgrades and can bond with them sharing my fate.


Sounds very much like a jester role. NOT


I am legit sorry I gave you a headache jat

You don't have to be sorry about anything. The idiots who believed you should be.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 03 2015 18:07 GMT
#5231
On April 04 2015 03:06 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 03:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 02:41 Keirathi wrote:
Yo, I don't think we should lynch Damdred.

How on earth can you not think he is scum?

Did you not read the rest of the fucking post?


So basically your speculation is that damdred wants VA to survive to use his ultimate planewalker thingy tonight?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2015 18:08 GMT
#5232
I was telling the truth there it should of been bussed but it wssnt
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 18:08 GMT
#5233
On April 04 2015 03:06 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 03:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 02:41 Keirathi wrote:
Yo, I don't think we should lynch Damdred.

How on earth can you not think he is scum?

Did you not read the rest of the fucking post?

Did you read the thread? I assume he takes me with him. I am fine with that.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 03 2015 18:09 GMT
#5234
On April 04 2015 03:07 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 03:06 Keirathi wrote:
On April 04 2015 03:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 02:41 Keirathi wrote:
Yo, I don't think we should lynch Damdred.

How on earth can you not think he is scum?

Did you not read the rest of the fucking post?


So basically your speculation is that damdred wants VA to survive to use his ultimate planewalker thingy tonight?

Either that or Damdred has some role that makes things even worse for town by getting voted/lynched. Yes.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 03 2015 18:11 GMT
#5235
On April 04 2015 03:08 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 03:06 Keirathi wrote:
On April 04 2015 03:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 02:41 Keirathi wrote:
Yo, I don't think we should lynch Damdred.

How on earth can you not think he is scum?

Did you not read the rest of the fucking post?

Did you read the thread? I assume he takes me with him. I am fine with that.

I'm not.

If you're town, why the fuck would we want to throw away another body when we don't have to and we're already getting short on numbers?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 03 2015 18:11 GMT
#5236
On April 04 2015 02:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 01:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 02 2015 22:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi boys. I'll get to this game this phase sometime. Pinky swear.

What happened to this?

I got to it. I wanna lynch VA/BH.


BH has been pushing VA all game....I doubt they are both scum.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 03 2015 18:11 GMT
#5237
Was Damdred doing this on day 2 when VA was getting lynched?

I figured he was just out of excuses.
Retired.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 03 2015 18:11 GMT
#5238
On April 04 2015 03:11 Keirathi wrote:
If you're town, why the fuck would we want to throw away another body when we don't have to and we're already getting short on numbers?


100%

Although earlier I think JAT said he didn't care anymore, I don't know.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2015 18:11 GMT
#5239
Obviously you know.... Jat would die to.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 18:11 GMT
#5240
On April 04 2015 03:11 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 03:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 03:06 Keirathi wrote:
On April 04 2015 03:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 02:41 Keirathi wrote:
Yo, I don't think we should lynch Damdred.

How on earth can you not think he is scum?

Did you not read the rest of the fucking post?

Did you read the thread? I assume he takes me with him. I am fine with that.

I'm not.

If you're town, why the fuck would we want to throw away another body when we don't have to and we're already getting short on numbers?

Because damdred is guaranteed mafia. I don't see you coming up with a better target.
Prev 1 260 261 262 263 264 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM569
TaKeTV 232
IndyStarCraft 113
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2253
RotterdaM 569
ByuN 267
MaxPax 122
IndyStarCraft 113
BRAT_OK 90
UpATreeSC 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3633
Shuttle 835
Stork 392
Mini 361
EffOrt 302
Horang2 234
Rush 228
Mind 164
Mong 106
Dewaltoss 92
[ Show more ]
910 78
Yoon 73
Zeus 66
hero 62
Snow 55
Barracks 52
Shinee 43
JYJ 37
sorry 30
Bale 27
HiyA 27
ToSsGirL 22
Sea.KH 22
Killer 16
Terrorterran 14
Sexy 12
zelot 11
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5775
qojqva2744
Counter-Strike
fl0m4839
Fnx 675
Other Games
singsing2302
Beastyqt640
ceh9510
Hui .225
XaKoH 146
Trikslyr78
QueenE54
Chillindude28
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
• WagamamaTV5
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 8m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 8m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.