• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:06
CEST 19:06
KST 02:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9654 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 263

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 261 262 263 264 265 335 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 18:12 GMT
#5241
Are you people retarded? I take a 1:1 trade for mafia every single time.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 18:13 GMT
#5242
Everyone that does not vote damdred OR present a GUARANTEED as an alternative is claiming scum.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 18:14 GMT
#5243
guaranteed scum*
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 18:14 GMT
#5244
On April 04 2015 03:11 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 03:11 Keirathi wrote:
If you're town, why the fuck would we want to throw away another body when we don't have to and we're already getting short on numbers?


100%

Although earlier I think JAT said he didn't care anymore, I don't know.

Like what are you even implying? That I am mafia for not caring to die?
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 03 2015 18:15 GMT
#5245
Yes. Everyone who doesn't agree with JAT is scum. Woo!
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 18:15 GMT
#5246
DISCLAIMER: VA is NOT guaranteed scum due to marvs check. So don't even try BH.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 03 2015 18:16 GMT
#5247
JAT is just excited at the prospect of getting a free ticket out of this game
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 18:16 GMT
#5248
On April 04 2015 03:15 Keirathi wrote:
Yes. Everyone who doesn't agree with JAT is scum. Woo!

Explain to me in which world it is better to risk the game on a random other lynch to let a single townie survive this day. Explain it to me in detail.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 03 2015 18:16 GMT
#5249
OK so false alarm. Anyway, here's my first read - this is something I've been thinking for several days now.

Remember that for all of these reads, I don't have the benefit of PMs so there's a lot of information I'm lacking.

So I think that Kita is mafia. The things he's pushing in thread and the kind of posts he's making are exactly the kind of things I remember him doing as mafia.

- Being really active.
Straight up activity has won Kita at least one game as mafia that I've been in where he was actually more active in thread than any townie; I distinctly remember the sentiment "kita can't be mafia, if he is we might as well give up because he's the only one being active." He's the kind of player who is confident enough in not getting caught out as mafia that he can put in a lot of effort and not just make a lot of posts but actually maintain thread presence.

- Being really active without actually accomplishing anything.
Think about it - who has he pushed this game? What has he really gotten done in terms of scumhunting? No one and nothing. And yet he's got a ten page filter, and has some of the longest posts (at least that I remember seeing when I was skimming the thread).

- Making the kind of posts that demonstrate effort without actually accomplishing objectives.
List posts. list posts and more list posts. But in none of those list posts does he really present and push a preferred lynch target.
Also the big early BH read post. So much effort, so little conclusion.
Same for the VE read post, really.

- Declining activity as the game goes on and his position is more and more secure.
Admittedly this one is based on my impressions, but there's a pretty clear scum motive to this trend.

This isn't how Kita plays as town. I mean, unless things have changed since I was here, but I remember Kita being someone who would make plans and push things - not necessarily cases but either cases or plans or coordination. Right now I can't say Kita is pushing anything except his own activity.

##vote: Kita
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 18:17 GMT
#5250
On April 04 2015 03:16 kitaman27 wrote:
JAT is just excited at the prospect of getting a free ticket out of this game

That's a bonus but it is also the correct play in 100/100 cases.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 03 2015 18:17 GMT
#5251
I wish we had the afk exo_ back.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 03 2015 18:17 GMT
#5252
On April 04 2015 03:03 kitaman27 wrote:
Hi S&B!

I'm still not real clear how item transfer abilities work, but how would damdred give JAT the lurker item if it would have been bussed to koshi by hapa?

The fact that nobody has claimed the creation of it does make it sketchy though.


Hi Kita!
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2015 18:18 GMT
#5253
yehhh s&b is on the money
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 18:18 GMT
#5254
On April 04 2015 03:16 strongandbig wrote:
OK so false alarm. Anyway, here's my first read - this is something I've been thinking for several days now.

Remember that for all of these reads, I don't have the benefit of PMs so there's a lot of information I'm lacking.

So I think that Kita is mafia. The things he's pushing in thread and the kind of posts he's making are exactly the kind of things I remember him doing as mafia.

- Being really active.
Straight up activity has won Kita at least one game as mafia that I've been in where he was actually more active in thread than any townie; I distinctly remember the sentiment "kita can't be mafia, if he is we might as well give up because he's the only one being active." He's the kind of player who is confident enough in not getting caught out as mafia that he can put in a lot of effort and not just make a lot of posts but actually maintain thread presence.

- Being really active without actually accomplishing anything.
Think about it - who has he pushed this game? What has he really gotten done in terms of scumhunting? No one and nothing. And yet he's got a ten page filter, and has some of the longest posts (at least that I remember seeing when I was skimming the thread).

- Making the kind of posts that demonstrate effort without actually accomplishing objectives.
List posts. list posts and more list posts. But in none of those list posts does he really present and push a preferred lynch target.
Also the big early BH read post. So much effort, so little conclusion.
Same for the VE read post, really.

- Declining activity as the game goes on and his position is more and more secure.
Admittedly this one is based on my impressions, but there's a pretty clear scum motive to this trend.

This isn't how Kita plays as town. I mean, unless things have changed since I was here, but I remember Kita being someone who would make plans and push things - not necessarily cases but either cases or plans or coordination. Right now I can't say Kita is pushing anything except his own activity.

##vote: Kita

Kita might be mafia but we have claimed scum on the chopping block today that we will kill first so please change your vote accordingly.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 03 2015 18:19 GMT
#5255
damdred did claim mafia, guys
Writer@WriterYamato
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 03 2015 18:19 GMT
#5256
catching up. I am looking through damdread's filter but I may need this broken down for me.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 03 2015 18:20 GMT
#5257
On April 04 2015 03:17 kitaman27 wrote:
I wish we had the afk exo_ back.


ahaha
Retired.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 03 2015 18:20 GMT
#5258
On April 04 2015 03:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 03:15 Keirathi wrote:
Yes. Everyone who doesn't agree with JAT is scum. Woo!

Explain to me in which world it is better to risk the game on a random other lynch to let a single townie survive this day. Explain it to me in detail.

I don't even fucking disagree with you.

I'm just worried that for the big picture, this auto-lynch makes things worse for town. Nothing about his play today makes much sense otherwise.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 03 2015 18:21 GMT
#5259
oh nm I see it.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 03 2015 18:23 GMT
#5260
On April 04 2015 03:20 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 03:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 03:15 Keirathi wrote:
Yes. Everyone who doesn't agree with JAT is scum. Woo!

Explain to me in which world it is better to risk the game on a random other lynch to let a single townie survive this day. Explain it to me in detail.

I don't even fucking disagree with you.

I'm just worried that for the big picture, this auto-lynch makes things worse for town. Nothing about his play today makes much sense otherwise.


Again: was Damdred doing this on day 2 while VA was getting lynched?
Retired.
Prev 1 261 262 263 264 265 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 215
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 117
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3741
Bisu 1832
Soulkey 1171
EffOrt 732
Mini 541
Larva 342
Horang2 250
ZerO 241
actioN 166
ggaemo 159
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 153
hero 85
Mind 77
Sharp 76
Sea.KH 53
Shinee 51
sorry 51
Snow 43
Hyun 41
Barracks 37
Bale 34
Trap 29
Terrorterran 22
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5753
Dendi1419
420jenkins397
XaKoH 352
League of Legends
Reynor74
Counter-Strike
fl0m3784
x6flipin1307
pashabiceps694
Fnx 655
edward28
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes406
Liquid`Hasu223
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1509
Grubby896
hiko831
FrodaN569
XBOCT238
Livibee191
TKL 123
C9.Mang0110
QueenE96
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)24
RotterdaM16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 71
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV696
League of Legends
• Nemesis4041
• TFBlade825
Other Games
• Shiphtur514
• imaqtpie7
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 54m
Patches Events
22h 54m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.