• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:17
CEST 13:17
KST 20:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9053 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 260

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 258 259 260 261 262 335 Next
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
April 03 2015 17:02 GMT
#5181
On April 04 2015 01:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 01:52 Crossfire99 wrote:
So who are people actually willing to lynch? Damdred, VA, yamato? We actually need to come together and agree on a target.

Look, if damdred is actually a jester then I don't give the slightest fuck about this game anymore because we got totally and utterly screwed by 3rd parties. That's such a bullshit role to put in a game like this. We did not have a single normal lynch this game and are already close to losing and then this happens? I mean the host is not at fault for slams unbelievable incompetence but seriously town never had a chance then.
And if I let mafia damdred slip by on a fucking jester claim then I don't want to play mafia again.

Did he straight up claim jester, or are you basing this on his ridiculous play right now?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 17:02 GMT
#5182
On April 04 2015 02:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 01:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 02 2015 22:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi boys. I'll get to this game this phase sometime. Pinky swear.

What happened to this?

I got to it. I wanna lynch VA/BH.

Why? If you are moriarty and 3p you need to claim right now. Otherwise I will assume moriarty is mafia and BH town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 17:02 GMT
#5183
On April 04 2015 02:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 01:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 01:52 Crossfire99 wrote:
So who are people actually willing to lynch? Damdred, VA, yamato? We actually need to come together and agree on a target.

Look, if damdred is actually a jester then I don't give the slightest fuck about this game anymore because we got totally and utterly screwed by 3rd parties. That's such a bullshit role to put in a game like this. We did not have a single normal lynch this game and are already close to losing and then this happens? I mean the host is not at fault for slams unbelievable incompetence but seriously town never had a chance then.
And if I let mafia damdred slip by on a fucking jester claim then I don't want to play mafia again.

Did he straight up claim jester, or are you basing this on his ridiculous play right now?

He did straight up claim jester.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
April 03 2015 17:03 GMT
#5184
ANNOUNCEMENT


Due to family obligations,
Ex0_ has been replaced by Strongandbig.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 17:03 GMT
#5185
Cool.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 17:04 GMT
#5186
I don't envy him for having to read all this shit.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2015 17:04 GMT
#5187
On April 04 2015 01:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 01:46 Damdred wrote:
The item I used on Kita is 100% truth.

What about your "stealth"? Complete bullshit I take it?


Since i'm probably going to be dead i'll be honest with you from here on out just because I've been a headache.

I do have a stealth function but I did not empower that function
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 17:09 GMT
#5188
Did or didn't you try to give me an item n1 and if yes, what?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2015 17:10 GMT
#5189
I did give you an item d1 and you received it which makes me wonder about onegs item
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 03 2015 17:10 GMT
#5190
On April 03 2015 15:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 14:59 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 03 2015 14:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 03 2015 10:34 Blazinghand wrote:
Whatever, Damdred's a fine lynch, but he's no VA. We've had a redcheck on VA. We have a redcheck on VA. I don't have energy for this. I can't even convince you with a case on VA's play because VA's towngame is to do nothing and be useuless, as I found out.

I kinda just want to kill BH and VA all together. Like, if we presume the Sherlock 3 are 1/1/1 then all that are left are the third and mafia, and neither one is going to actually HELP us find the other. There's the off chance that if BH is 3rd party that he'll help us find mafia, but he's not done anything like that this game outside of outting his "check" on VA which we haven't done anything with.

Can we just kill VA and then BH and be done with the matter?


I don't know why we're presuming that the Sherlock 3 are 1/1/1.

Mostly because BH claimed to get out of a lynch (nullish leaning anti-town), we flipped Chez who flipped town and the third of them hasn't claimed at all (to my knowledge) which at this point SCREAMS mafia. So I'm personally presuming 1/1/1.


When else should he be claiming?

I still don't see why this leads to the Sherlock 3 being 1/1/1.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 03 2015 17:11 GMT
#5191
On April 04 2015 01:02 Holyflare wrote:
Nvm this game is null and void jat and xfire are not mafia anymore


What the hell are you?
Retired.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
April 03 2015 17:13 GMT
#5192
On April 04 2015 02:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 02:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
On April 04 2015 01:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 01:52 Crossfire99 wrote:
So who are people actually willing to lynch? Damdred, VA, yamato? We actually need to come together and agree on a target.

Look, if damdred is actually a jester then I don't give the slightest fuck about this game anymore because we got totally and utterly screwed by 3rd parties. That's such a bullshit role to put in a game like this. We did not have a single normal lynch this game and are already close to losing and then this happens? I mean the host is not at fault for slams unbelievable incompetence but seriously town never had a chance then.
And if I let mafia damdred slip by on a fucking jester claim then I don't want to play mafia again.

Did he straight up claim jester, or are you basing this on his ridiculous play right now?

He did straight up claim jester.

Straight up claiming jester is just dumb if he is jester. Instead he could have done what he tried to do which is just make up completely wrong allegations about people visiting slam or whoever. When that would be proven wrong, we would lynch him or seriously consider it. He would then win. I don't think he is actually a jester. If I really had to guess what is going on, it is that he is sacrificing himself to protect other scum with better abilities, or the ones who still have yet to use them, or whatever. I also agree that jesters are not the best roles outside of certain special games and really shouldn't be in games. I'd lynch him and if we're screwed over by a jester then...idk...
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 03 2015 17:13 GMT
#5193
To bad he doesn't have access to exo_ PMs. Even though I never PMd him
Try TL Mafia!!!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 17:14 GMT
#5194
On April 04 2015 02:13 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 02:02 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 02:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
On April 04 2015 01:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 01:52 Crossfire99 wrote:
So who are people actually willing to lynch? Damdred, VA, yamato? We actually need to come together and agree on a target.

Look, if damdred is actually a jester then I don't give the slightest fuck about this game anymore because we got totally and utterly screwed by 3rd parties. That's such a bullshit role to put in a game like this. We did not have a single normal lynch this game and are already close to losing and then this happens? I mean the host is not at fault for slams unbelievable incompetence but seriously town never had a chance then.
And if I let mafia damdred slip by on a fucking jester claim then I don't want to play mafia again.

Did he straight up claim jester, or are you basing this on his ridiculous play right now?

He did straight up claim jester.

Straight up claiming jester is just dumb if he is jester. Instead he could have done what he tried to do which is just make up completely wrong allegations about people visiting slam or whoever. When that would be proven wrong, we would lynch him or seriously consider it. He would then win. I don't think he is actually a jester. If I really had to guess what is going on, it is that he is sacrificing himself to protect other scum with better abilities, or the ones who still have yet to use them, or whatever. I also agree that jesters are not the best roles outside of certain special games and really shouldn't be in games. I'd lynch him and if we're screwed over by a jester then...idk...

See? That's why we are lynching him.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 03 2015 17:15 GMT
#5195
On April 04 2015 02:13 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 02:02 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 02:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
On April 04 2015 01:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 01:52 Crossfire99 wrote:
So who are people actually willing to lynch? Damdred, VA, yamato? We actually need to come together and agree on a target.

Look, if damdred is actually a jester then I don't give the slightest fuck about this game anymore because we got totally and utterly screwed by 3rd parties. That's such a bullshit role to put in a game like this. We did not have a single normal lynch this game and are already close to losing and then this happens? I mean the host is not at fault for slams unbelievable incompetence but seriously town never had a chance then.
And if I let mafia damdred slip by on a fucking jester claim then I don't want to play mafia again.

Did he straight up claim jester, or are you basing this on his ridiculous play right now?

He did straight up claim jester.

Straight up claiming jester is just dumb if he is jester. Instead he could have done what he tried to do which is just make up completely wrong allegations about people visiting slam or whoever. When that would be proven wrong, we would lynch him or seriously consider it. He would then win. I don't think he is actually a jester. If I really had to guess what is going on, it is that he is sacrificing himself to protect other scum with better abilities, or the ones who still have yet to use them, or whatever. I also agree that jesters are not the best roles outside of certain special games and really shouldn't be in games. I'd lynch him and if we're screwed over by a jester then...idk...


Not bad.
Retired.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2015 17:15 GMT
#5196
Like I'm fulfilling my role function I did crazy things made some fun items infested sone people now I die even copied a fun ability
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 17:15 GMT
#5197
On April 04 2015 02:10 Damdred wrote:
I did give you an item d1 and you received it which makes me wonder about onegs item

What kind of item was it`? Why would you give it to me as a jester?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2015 17:17 GMT
#5198
Duh the lurker spikes that I kept lying about
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 17:17 GMT
#5199
Infested some people, eh?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 17:17 GMT
#5200
On April 04 2015 02:17 Damdred wrote:
Duh the lurker spikes that I kept lying about

Was there anything wrong with this item or why did you give it to me?
Prev 1 258 259 260 261 262 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 770
WardiTV248
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 12287
StarCastTV_EN376
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko313
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14641
Bisu 4101
Jaedong 3732
EffOrt 1182
BeSt 883
ZerO 480
Horang2 454
Pusan 280
actioN 246
Zeus 226
[ Show more ]
Larva 222
Hyun 143
Mind 131
Barracks 93
ggaemo 68
Killer 49
Yoon 46
scan(afreeca) 43
Sharp 40
Bale 34
ToSsGirL 34
NotJumperer 33
Shinee 31
Hm[arnc] 20
Terrorterran 20
Sacsri 19
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Dendi275
League of Legends
JimRising 331
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1649
byalli786
Other Games
crisheroes260
Pyrionflax180
dupreeh113
DeMusliM95
Mew2King67
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream54
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 71
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV577
League of Legends
• Jankos1159
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 43m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.