• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:14
CEST 14:14
KST 21:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8807 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 259

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 257 258 259 260 261 335 Next
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 03 2015 16:29 GMT
#5161
On April 04 2015 01:21 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 01:14 Sepulchre wrote:
On April 04 2015 00:42 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 04 2015 00:02 Sepulchre wrote:
Catching up now, just mentioning that I did neither target Alakaslam nor did I target LightningStrike last night.
I'll also confirm that Half the Sky told me about the redirection on kitaman27.
Either Damdred is bullshitting, or mafia/3p/Alakaslam have a way to tamper with tracking checks, or something unthinkably crazy happened which is also not impossible I guess.


I'd be interested in hearing you opinion on batsnacks, VE and VA..

You have heard my opinion on two of those quite recently. And also not so recently too. I am not sure how this could possibly interest you anymore, and as far as I am concerned neither of these people are relevant to today's lynch.

But in case you just typed this out to be annoying and fingerpoint me for "not having reads" or whatever your intention is, mafia, possibly mafia, town.


I did look before I asked and I do not have your opinion on those quite recently....at least to my knowledge. What are you referring to?


I haven't checked because it'd be a pain but I feel like I've told you what I think of batsnacks and VayneAuthority about a million times and I'm not sure how it became "interesting" just because VisceraEyes is in there too, a person that's not going to be lynched today because I doubt anybody has something solid enough on him to justify lynching him even over a policy lynch of Damdred. I sure don't.

So unless you're going to claim a red check on him I find him extraordinarily irrelevant right now.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 03 2015 16:34 GMT
#5162
On April 04 2015 01:29 Sepulchre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 01:21 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 04 2015 01:14 Sepulchre wrote:
On April 04 2015 00:42 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 04 2015 00:02 Sepulchre wrote:
Catching up now, just mentioning that I did neither target Alakaslam nor did I target LightningStrike last night.
I'll also confirm that Half the Sky told me about the redirection on kitaman27.
Either Damdred is bullshitting, or mafia/3p/Alakaslam have a way to tamper with tracking checks, or something unthinkably crazy happened which is also not impossible I guess.


I'd be interested in hearing you opinion on batsnacks, VE and VA..

You have heard my opinion on two of those quite recently. And also not so recently too. I am not sure how this could possibly interest you anymore, and as far as I am concerned neither of these people are relevant to today's lynch.

But in case you just typed this out to be annoying and fingerpoint me for "not having reads" or whatever your intention is, mafia, possibly mafia, town.


I did look before I asked and I do not have your opinion on those quite recently....at least to my knowledge. What are you referring to?


I haven't checked because it'd be a pain but I feel like I've told you what I think of batsnacks and VayneAuthority about a million times and I'm not sure how it became "interesting" just because VisceraEyes is in there too, a person that's not going to be lynched today because I doubt anybody has something solid enough on him to justify lynching him even over a policy lynch of Damdred. I sure don't.

So unless you're going to claim a red check on him I find him extraordinarily irrelevant right now.


Okay, well regardless of who you think is lynchable today, could you further explain your mafia read on batsnacks? We would have to lynch him eventually if you feel this way.

Also, if there are any reasons, a bit more explanation of the maybe mafia on VE would be nice.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
April 03 2015 16:35 GMT
#5163
On April 04 2015 01:18 Holyflare wrote:
holy shit kita I said it literally doesn't matter anymore, there has been a monumental fuck up and jat and xfire are not confirmed mafia anymore

talk about yamato, my poison is unblockable so if xfire doesn't die tomorrow he's mafia

I'm not dying tomorrow and I'm not poisoned so you are lying or were redirected. I get confirmation when my death delaying ability activates and I specifically asked and it hasn't activated.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 03 2015 16:37 GMT
#5164
On April 04 2015 01:35 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 01:18 Holyflare wrote:
holy shit kita I said it literally doesn't matter anymore, there has been a monumental fuck up and jat and xfire are not confirmed mafia anymore

talk about yamato, my poison is unblockable so if xfire doesn't die tomorrow he's mafia

I'm not dying tomorrow and I'm not poisoned so you are lying or were redirected. I get confirmation when my death delaying ability activates and I specifically asked and it hasn't activated.


Can you get a confirmation that actions would resolve on you n1, even with the fake flip?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 16:44 GMT
#5165
On April 03 2015 10:36 Damdred wrote:
JAT I will answer any question truthfully you ask me just one because I genuinely feel bad about giving you rage and a headache

Ok, back to this.

For the unlikely case that you are 3rd party: Which of the things you said/claimed this game are actually true if there are any?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
April 03 2015 16:45 GMT
#5166
On April 04 2015 01:05 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
Yamato has also been calling xfire scum forever and as soon as I tell him I have a check on JAT/Xfire he said I'm being shit and am probably mafia and there's probably mafia between me and jat. None of this is based on anything. My check should have confirmed his suspicions on xfire being mafia and should seal the deal on JAT. Keirathi's excellent point on yamato's stance switches further adds to the point that yamato is quite happy to vote whoever the hell is on the chopping block at that moment. Very likely mafia because of this apathy and reads that don't make sense.


Let's get back to this.

I'd lynch yamato. He'd been calling me scum almost the entire game. He then says that either you or JAT are probably scum.

On April 03 2015 10:46 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 10:44 Holyflare wrote:
On April 03 2015 10:43 Blazinghand wrote:
Holyflare. just listen for a thrice-damned second. There's a redcheck on VA.

ok are we clear


disregard the red check on va because there's probably 6 mafia, if you aren't it then you're shutting everything down for no reason, damdred is not mafia here and jat is trying to push the 3p lynch to win

I can't tell who is mafia but one of HF/JAT has to be at this point.

VA is my vote over damdred though so there's that.


You then say that you have proof JAT and I are lying, and then he says he won't vote for me unless you reveal more info. That makes no sense.

On April 03 2015 11:31 yamato77 wrote:
if HF won't claim I'm not lynching him or JAT/xfire

JAT talk to me about this damdred thing


You're saying I'm guaranteed scum and he's thought that for like the entire game and now he doesn't think I should be lynched? I agree it makes no sense and this is definitely scummy. What do other people think?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 16:45 GMT
#5167
On April 02 2015 22:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi boys. I'll get to this game this phase sometime. Pinky swear.

What happened to this?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
April 03 2015 16:46 GMT
#5168
On April 04 2015 01:37 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 01:35 Crossfire99 wrote:
On April 04 2015 01:18 Holyflare wrote:
holy shit kita I said it literally doesn't matter anymore, there has been a monumental fuck up and jat and xfire are not confirmed mafia anymore

talk about yamato, my poison is unblockable so if xfire doesn't die tomorrow he's mafia

I'm not dying tomorrow and I'm not poisoned so you are lying or were redirected. I get confirmation when my death delaying ability activates and I specifically asked and it hasn't activated.


Can you get a confirmation that actions would resolve on you n1, even with the fake flip?

I know that they 100% would have because someone got strongbad as result for a role check, but I'll ask to make sure.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2015 16:46 GMT
#5169
The item I used on Kita is 100% truth.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 03 2015 16:48 GMT
#5170
@HF who should I vote now then?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
April 03 2015 16:49 GMT
#5171
On April 04 2015 01:46 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 01:37 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 04 2015 01:35 Crossfire99 wrote:
On April 04 2015 01:18 Holyflare wrote:
holy shit kita I said it literally doesn't matter anymore, there has been a monumental fuck up and jat and xfire are not confirmed mafia anymore

talk about yamato, my poison is unblockable so if xfire doesn't die tomorrow he's mafia

I'm not dying tomorrow and I'm not poisoned so you are lying or were redirected. I get confirmation when my death delaying ability activates and I specifically asked and it hasn't activated.


Can you get a confirmation that actions would resolve on you n1, even with the fake flip?

I know that they 100% would have because someone got strongbad as result for a role check, but I'll ask to make sure.

I just got an answer what I said is correct. Actions could target me N1, so either HF is lying or was redirected.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 03 2015 16:49 GMT
#5172
On April 04 2015 00:46 Holyflare wrote:
Yamato has also been calling xfire scum forever and as soon as I tell him I have a check on JAT/Xfire he said I'm being shit and am probably mafia and there's probably mafia between me and jat. None of this is based on anything. My check should have confirmed his suspicions on xfire being mafia and should seal the deal on JAT. Keirathi's excellent point on yamato's stance switches further adds to the point that yamato is quite happy to vote whoever the hell is on the chopping block at that moment. Very likely mafia because of this apathy and reads that don't make sense.


I do agree that keir's posts on yamato were decent. I reminded me of the things that VE did with dropping snarfs/keir for VA out of the blue and then never mentioning him again. I don't think the seal the deal argument on JAT necessarily needs to hold true since it was mostly a speculation comment that he had 1/2 being mafia to begin with. The xfire read does seem to disappear, which looks bad. His play has certainly dropped off as well since I last gave him a null-town read so I'm less sure about the argument that he's willing to contribute while not under pressure. I'd want to lynch people like batsnacks first I think....maybe VE/sep/VA.

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2015 16:50 GMT
#5173
I'm not sure if that makes Kita scum, 3rd party or framed idk if frames would affect it
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
April 03 2015 16:52 GMT
#5174
So who are people actually willing to lynch? Damdred, VA, yamato? We actually need to come together and agree on a target.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 03 2015 16:55 GMT
#5175
On April 04 2015 01:50 Damdred wrote:
I'm not sure if that makes Kita scum, 3rd party or framed idk if frames would affect it


Are you sticking with the jester story?

On April 04 2015 01:52 Crossfire99 wrote:
So who are people actually willing to lynch? Damdred, VA, yamato? We actually need to come together and agree on a target.


Who is your preference?

If HF is a confirmed liar to you, what do you think his motivation is?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 16:56 GMT
#5176
On April 04 2015 01:46 Damdred wrote:
The item I used on Kita is 100% truth.

What about your "stealth"? Complete bullshit I take it?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 16:58 GMT
#5177
On April 04 2015 01:52 Crossfire99 wrote:
So who are people actually willing to lynch? Damdred, VA, yamato? We actually need to come together and agree on a target.

Look, if damdred is actually a jester then I don't give the slightest fuck about this game anymore because we got totally and utterly screwed by 3rd parties. That's such a bullshit role to put in a game like this. We did not have a single normal lynch this game and are already close to losing and then this happens? I mean the host is not at fault for slams unbelievable incompetence but seriously town never had a chance then.
And if I let mafia damdred slip by on a fucking jester claim then I don't want to play mafia again.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
April 03 2015 17:00 GMT
#5178
On April 04 2015 01:55 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 01:50 Damdred wrote:
I'm not sure if that makes Kita scum, 3rd party or framed idk if frames would affect it


Are you sticking with the jester story?

Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 01:52 Crossfire99 wrote:
So who are people actually willing to lynch? Damdred, VA, yamato? We actually need to come together and agree on a target.


Who is your preference?

If HF is a confirmed liar to you, what do you think his motivation is?


My honest thought is that he's not doing it to hurt town. I think night actions got redirected a lot. We have seen a lot of that recently with items, abilities, etc. I don't want to just lynch him based on that. I would have lynched him for the whole JAT and I thing, but with his sudden about face due a mistake, misunderstanding, miscommunication, whatever, I no longer want to lynch him because I really do think it was something like that. The complete reversal seems very genuine and I believe it is real, so I really do think there are better targets than him.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 17:00 GMT
#5179
We are never lynching HF btw. he is a good scumplayer but I don't think he is this good of an actor.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 03 2015 17:01 GMT
#5180
On April 04 2015 01:45 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 22:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi boys. I'll get to this game this phase sometime. Pinky swear.

What happened to this?

I got to it. I wanna lynch VA/BH.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 257 258 259 260 261 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1231
WardiTV532
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko413
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10823
Bisu 2541
Jaedong 1689
BeSt 1066
EffOrt 610
Horang2 433
ZerO 320
actioN 269
Larva 226
Pusan 153
[ Show more ]
Mini 144
Mind 98
Barracks 86
ggaemo 82
Hyun 80
Yoon 69
Snow 68
Killer 52
Shinee 48
Sharp 38
Bale 37
NotJumperer 34
scan(afreeca) 32
ToSsGirL 30
Sacsri 20
Hm[arnc] 19
hero 15
Noble 15
zelot 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
sorry 10
Dota 2
Dendi826
Gorgc563
qojqva343
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1294
markeloff75
Other Games
B2W.Neo329
crisheroes279
DeMusliM195
Pyrionflax187
dupreeh99
hiko97
Mew2King66
Livibee64
QueenE61
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 6212
StarCastTV_EN92
UltimateBattle 64
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1082
League of Legends
• Jankos1366
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 46m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.