• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:14
CEST 14:14
KST 21:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8663 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 258

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 256 257 258 259 260 335 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 15:55 GMT
#5141
On April 04 2015 00:50 Holyflare wrote:
yeh all those op town power roles that died and you're claiming that there are even more op town ones not dead so that clears you that makes 0 sense you can't kp them all you scummy mofo

Since you apparently have no idea what kind of roles we have left you are not qualified to make this statement. If you are mafia that's probably also why you did not shoot those people.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2015 15:57 GMT
#5142
On April 04 2015 00:54 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 00:50 Holyflare wrote:
it's quite obvious you killed the op roles that were actually talking, look who we fucking have left, nobody is saying any shit at all


Out of the elected cleric, the claimed day vig, the claimed cop, and the university town read player who didn't claim, which night shot is suspicious here?


out of everything i'm saying it's incredibly sad that you only comment on this, the people that are universally town read that should get all the medic protects and kp avoidance and they all systematically die while jat is the one knowing absolutely every role and role power and target

yeh fucking right, he then tries to defend himself saying he'd kill the shit ppl instead rofl
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2015 15:58 GMT
#5143
comment on something useful kita, it's sad that you came to wildly wrong conclusions on everyone, it probably makes you mafia too
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 15:59 GMT
#5144
On April 04 2015 00:57 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 00:54 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 04 2015 00:50 Holyflare wrote:
it's quite obvious you killed the op roles that were actually talking, look who we fucking have left, nobody is saying any shit at all


Out of the elected cleric, the claimed day vig, the claimed cop, and the university town read player who didn't claim, which night shot is suspicious here?


out of everything i'm saying it's incredibly sad that you only comment on this, the people that are universally town read that should get all the medic protects and kp avoidance and they all systematically die while jat is the one knowing absolutely every role and role power and target

yeh fucking right, he then tries to defend himself saying he'd kill the shit ppl instead rofl

I was NOT the only one knowing all these or at least most of them.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 16:01 GMT
#5145
It is interesting that HF seems to assume only shit townplayers are still alive btw.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2015 16:02 GMT
#5146
Nvm this game is null and void jat and xfire are not mafia anymore
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2015 16:02 GMT
#5147
Angry words post game
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 16:02 GMT
#5148
On April 04 2015 01:02 Holyflare wrote:
Nvm this game is null and void jat and xfire are not mafia anymore

HAHAHHAHA
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 16:03 GMT
#5149
Dumbass.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2015 16:03 GMT
#5150
No I'm not a dumbass. There is a complete monumental fuck up.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 03 2015 16:04 GMT
#5151
On April 04 2015 00:58 Holyflare wrote:
comment on something useful kita, it's sad that you came to wildly wrong conclusions on everyone, it probably makes you mafia too


You gotta try harder than that to get me worked up

The first thing that I did comment on was to reveal how your mysterious checks work, but you don't seem interested in doing that.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 03 2015 16:04 GMT
#5152
I suspect my answer is that Damdred has been bullshitting and is currently saying literally anything at all to stay alive.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2015 16:05 GMT
#5153
Yamato has also been calling xfire scum forever and as soon as I tell him I have a check on JAT/Xfire he said I'm being shit and am probably mafia and there's probably mafia between me and jat. None of this is based on anything. My check should have confirmed his suspicions on xfire being mafia and should seal the deal on JAT. Keirathi's excellent point on yamato's stance switches further adds to the point that yamato is quite happy to vote whoever the hell is on the chopping block at that moment. Very likely mafia because of this apathy and reads that don't make sense.


Let's get back to this.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2015 16:06 GMT
#5154
On April 04 2015 01:04 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 00:58 Holyflare wrote:
comment on something useful kita, it's sad that you came to wildly wrong conclusions on everyone, it probably makes you mafia too


You gotta try harder than that to get me worked up

The first thing that I did comment on was to reveal how your mysterious checks work, but you don't seem interested in doing that.


My checks are irrelevant now. My whole role is void. I said "ignore my checks and comment on this info instead" and you decide to ask about my checks. Pretty useless.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2015 16:10 GMT
#5155
If xfire does not die next cycle like he said his role works then he is 100% mafia. I'm comfortable letting that play out.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 16:12 GMT
#5156
On April 04 2015 01:10 Holyflare wrote:
If xfire does not die next cycle like he said his role works then he is 100% mafia. I'm comfortable letting that play out.

Agreed.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 03 2015 16:14 GMT
#5157
On April 04 2015 00:42 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 00:02 Sepulchre wrote:
Catching up now, just mentioning that I did neither target Alakaslam nor did I target LightningStrike last night.
I'll also confirm that Half the Sky told me about the redirection on kitaman27.
Either Damdred is bullshitting, or mafia/3p/Alakaslam have a way to tamper with tracking checks, or something unthinkably crazy happened which is also not impossible I guess.


I'd be interested in hearing you opinion on batsnacks, VE and VA..

You have heard my opinion on two of those quite recently. And also not so recently too. I am not sure how this could possibly interest you anymore, and as far as I am concerned neither of these people are relevant to today's lynch.


But in case you just typed this out to be annoying and fingerpoint me for "not having reads" or whatever your intention is, mafia, possibly mafia, town.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 03 2015 16:15 GMT
#5158
On April 04 2015 00:41 Holyflare wrote:
Night 2 he spent it harassing a 3p damdred instead of finding mafia and after you had all revealed your roles to him conveniently every single town power role that is revealed simultaneously died without any medic protects/tracks/town powers happening. JAT has been notified of every single persons actions in this game. The one power that I did have that would have killed crossfire I told to JAT (rogue poison after n1). Conveniently xfire is now not dead too.


Does anyone feel like they were manipulated by JAT in PMs to avoid the players who died? Otherwise, this is just speculation.

Every player in the game knew that you claimed to poisoned xfire since it was revealed after he flipped....he came back to life so any mafia would have been able to protect him n3 with that knowledge. How does this relate to JAT?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2015 16:18 GMT
#5159
holy shit kita I said it literally doesn't matter anymore, there has been a monumental fuck up and jat and xfire are not confirmed mafia anymore

talk about yamato, my poison is unblockable so if xfire doesn't die tomorrow he's mafia
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 03 2015 16:21 GMT
#5160
On April 04 2015 01:14 Sepulchre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 00:42 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 04 2015 00:02 Sepulchre wrote:
Catching up now, just mentioning that I did neither target Alakaslam nor did I target LightningStrike last night.
I'll also confirm that Half the Sky told me about the redirection on kitaman27.
Either Damdred is bullshitting, or mafia/3p/Alakaslam have a way to tamper with tracking checks, or something unthinkably crazy happened which is also not impossible I guess.


I'd be interested in hearing you opinion on batsnacks, VE and VA..

You have heard my opinion on two of those quite recently. And also not so recently too. I am not sure how this could possibly interest you anymore, and as far as I am concerned neither of these people are relevant to today's lynch.

But in case you just typed this out to be annoying and fingerpoint me for "not having reads" or whatever your intention is, mafia, possibly mafia, town.


I did look before I asked and I do not have your opinion on those quite recently....at least to my knowledge. What are you referring to?

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 256 257 258 259 260 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1231
WardiTV532
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko413
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10823
Bisu 2541
Jaedong 1689
BeSt 1066
EffOrt 610
Horang2 433
ZerO 320
actioN 269
Larva 226
Pusan 153
[ Show more ]
Mini 144
Mind 98
Barracks 86
ggaemo 82
Hyun 80
Yoon 69
Snow 68
Killer 52
Shinee 48
Sharp 38
Bale 37
NotJumperer 34
scan(afreeca) 32
ToSsGirL 30
Sacsri 20
Hm[arnc] 19
hero 15
Noble 15
zelot 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
sorry 10
Dota 2
Dendi826
Gorgc563
qojqva343
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1294
markeloff75
Other Games
B2W.Neo329
crisheroes279
DeMusliM195
Pyrionflax187
dupreeh99
hiko97
Mew2King66
Livibee64
QueenE61
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 6212
StarCastTV_EN92
UltimateBattle 64
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1082
League of Legends
• Jankos1366
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 46m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.