• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:52
CEST 07:52
KST 14:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5657 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 256

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 254 255 256 257 258 335 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 02:50 GMT
#5101
On April 03 2015 11:48 Holyflare wrote:
Would be hilarious if damd was mafia with jat and damd has the be voted on power and that's why jat is pushing it amd said i had the vote power instead

No, that's impossible. I am pushing the 3p lynch for the win as mafia, remember?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2015 02:51 GMT
#5102
Like I said you can't not lynch me tonight
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 03 2015 02:53 GMT
#5103
On April 03 2015 11:47 Holyflare wrote:
Yamato/jat/xfire (probably not bh anymore)

+x/y/z

Nn

you're horrible
Writer@WriterYamato
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 03 2015 02:54 GMT
#5104
[image loading]


From the people who brought to you the smashing forum mafia reality show hits such as Survivor, Survivor II: The Amazon, and Big Brother, I'm pleased to announce our newest competition that everyone will sure to be talking about. That's right! Welcome to Aperture Mafia 4: The Bachelor!

Seven lucky contestants will compete to earn the love and affection of our star, the one and only Kita! While I know you can barely hold back your excitement, lets learn a bit more about our Bachelor. Aside from being an intelligent, charming, and handsome individual, he also happens to be one of the few players who hasn't claimed third party! His hobbies include creepily visiting people at night to watch them sleep and obsessing over role claims that lead him absolutely nowhere! One lucky player who outlasts the rest will earn some invaluable 1 on 1 time in our penthouse PM suites.

Now without further adieu, lets meet our contestants!

justanothertownie (the needy type that calls you 100 times per night)
Holyflare (uhh oh, catfight alert!)
VisceraEyes (loves playing hard to get)
batsnacks (ready to get the Spring Break party started)
Damdred (demands to be the center of attention)
Half the Sky (can't resit the guys with a bad reputation)
Koshi (don't judge me)

In the end, only one player will receive the final rose and find their true love (well maybe a couple weeks of true love before we inevitably break up). The competition to earn my affection starts now. Good luck!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 02:59 GMT
#5105
That seems very helpful Kita.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 03 2015 03:00 GMT
#5106
On April 03 2015 11:26 Holyflare wrote:
Like there is literally 0% chance I'm dumb. I've even double mod checked it just in case it was wrong. There is no literal way you and xfire are not mafia together. It's impossible. Literally impossible. My checks are immune to manipulation so either mods dun fucked up while double checking again or you're mafia.
You checked with the mod to see if you are dumb? o.O
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 03:01 GMT
#5107
On April 03 2015 12:00 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 11:26 Holyflare wrote:
Like there is literally 0% chance I'm dumb. I've even double mod checked it just in case it was wrong. There is no literal way you and xfire are not mafia together. It's impossible. Literally impossible. My checks are immune to manipulation so either mods dun fucked up while double checking again or you're mafia.
You checked with the mod to see if you are dumb? o.O

Don't question it. If I were him I would have done the same.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 03 2015 03:12 GMT
#5108
On April 03 2015 11:59 justanothertownie wrote:
That seems very helpful Kita.


I'm starting to think that we may not be meant for each other.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 03:17 GMT
#5109
On April 03 2015 12:12 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 11:59 justanothertownie wrote:
That seems very helpful Kita.


I'm starting to think that we may not be meant for each other.

Oh, no
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 03 2015 03:49 GMT
#5110
On April 03 2015 12:00 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 11:26 Holyflare wrote:
Like there is literally 0% chance I'm dumb. I've even double mod checked it just in case it was wrong. There is no literal way you and xfire are not mafia together. It's impossible. Literally impossible. My checks are immune to manipulation so either mods dun fucked up while double checking again or you're mafia.
You checked with the mod to see if you are dumb? o.O

hahahahhahahahahaha

Damnit, I thought I was going to win "post of the thread" for my picture to Damdred but you just destroyed me
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 03 2015 03:52 GMT
#5111
Also why don't I get to be on The Bachelor.

Rigged ass shit.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 03 2015 03:56 GMT
#5112
I knew you were the jealous type.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 03 2015 04:04 GMT
#5113
On April 03 2015 12:56 kitaman27 wrote:
I knew you were the jealous type.

Is it jealousy to want what is rightfully yours?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2015 04:16 GMT
#5114
I can just have both of you hehe
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 03 2015 04:22 GMT
#5115
On April 03 2015 13:16 Damdred wrote:
I can just have both of you hehe

Kinky.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 03 2015 05:34 GMT
#5116
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 03 2015 11:54 kitaman27 wrote:
[image loading]


From the people who brought to you the smashing forum mafia reality show hits such as Survivor, Survivor II: The Amazon, and Big Brother, I'm pleased to announce our newest competition that everyone will sure to be talking about. That's right! Welcome to Aperture Mafia 4: The Bachelor!

Seven lucky contestants will compete to earn the love and affection of our star, the one and only Kita! While I know you can barely hold back your excitement, lets learn a bit more about our Bachelor. Aside from being an intelligent, charming, and handsome individual, he also happens to be one of the few players who hasn't claimed third party! His hobbies include creepily visiting people at night to watch them sleep and obsessing over role claims that lead him absolutely nowhere! One lucky player who outlasts the rest will earn some invaluable 1 on 1 time in our penthouse PM suites.

Now without further adieu, lets meet our contestants!

justanothertownie (the needy type that calls you 100 times per night)
Holyflare (uhh oh, catfight alert!)
VisceraEyes (loves playing hard to get)
batsnacks (ready to get the Spring Break party started)
Damdred (demands to be the center of attention)
Half the Sky (can't resit the guys with a bad reputation)
Koshi (don't judge me)

In the end, only one player will receive the final rose and find their true love (well maybe a couple weeks of true love before we inevitably break up). The competition to earn my affection starts now. Good luck!


Hi Kita! Man we've had some good times right? All those times you mercilessly taunt me, and I laugh along even though I die a little on the inside?

I stab at thee.

##Vote: kitaman
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 03 2015 05:39 GMT
#5117
On April 03 2015 10:34 Blazinghand wrote:
Whatever, Damdred's a fine lynch, but he's no VA. We've had a redcheck on VA. We have a redcheck on VA. I don't have energy for this. I can't even convince you with a case on VA's play because VA's towngame is to do nothing and be useuless, as I found out.

I kinda just want to kill BH and VA all together. Like, if we presume the Sherlock 3 are 1/1/1 then all that are left are the third and mafia, and neither one is going to actually HELP us find the other. There's the off chance that if BH is 3rd party that he'll help us find mafia, but he's not done anything like that this game outside of outting his "check" on VA which we haven't done anything with.

Can we just kill VA and then BH and be done with the matter?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 03 2015 05:42 GMT
#5118
Yeah I'm going to lend my vote to VA's wagon.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 03 2015 05:48 GMT
#5119
Why is Damdred still here?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 03 2015 05:50 GMT
#5120
I'm aware of Hf's claim but that whole scenario is a mess afaik and I'm not even going to delve into it until the morning.
Retired.
Prev 1 254 255 256 257 258 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 129
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2288
GuemChi 611
Snow 142
Leta 134
Bale 28
Noble 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto21
League of Legends
JimRising 620
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King178
Other Games
summit1g7116
C9.Mang0255
WinterStarcraft208
Sick161
ViBE82
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick497
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2172
League of Legends
• Lourlo1366
• Stunt442
Other Games
• Shiphtur485
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 8m
Patches Events
10h 8m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.