• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:31
CEST 07:31
KST 14:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7430 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 09:20 GMT
#3353
On March 31 2015 18:18 rsoultin wrote:
actually...why not lynch hapa?

VA is like a massive wagon based on a red check based on an assumption

No.

VA is marv his top scumread.

The end.


BH is trying to make it about a "assuming check". Because he is mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 09:26 GMT
#3357
On March 31 2015 18:21 Holyflare wrote:
Why you ignore Keirathi meta?

Keirathi is town.

The meta he provided about crossfire is not as good as the meta on Hapa. Quite fucking obvious. Bussing is easy and can be done. We have seen rayn do it in your fucking game 1 week ago.

On the other hand we have Hapa, scumread by marv, not playing but not wanting to die, just trying to survive, pretending to be "demotivated", wanting to die D4 not wanting to die D1, says he is being ok with being lynched D2, still begs to sedoku D4.


Seriously. Hapa is mafia.

BH is mafia.

tfrel might be mafia.
VA might be mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 09:27 GMT
#3358
On March 31 2015 18:24 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 18:20 Koshi wrote:
On March 31 2015 18:18 rsoultin wrote:
actually...why not lynch hapa?

VA is like a massive wagon based on a red check based on an assumption

No.

VA is marv his top scumread.

The end.


BH is trying to make it about a "assuming check". Because he is mafia.


lol

um

are we arguing semantics here kosh?

No. Most people who aren't BH/HF actually used their brains and looked at marv his filter.

It has nothing to do with the assumed check. Just paying respect to marv. RIP.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 09:32 GMT
#3362
Yes. I am voting Hapa rsoultin. He is mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 09:34 GMT
#3363
btw. What is a staple town?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 09:53 GMT
#3375
I am older.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 10:06 GMT
#3379
WOS IS FUCKING MAFIA.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 10:08 GMT
#3380
HAPA/WOS/BH

Easiest fucking game in my life.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 10:16 GMT
#3381
1. Alakaslam I thought he was mafia for a second because he didn't want to die with his scumread BH. Maybe he isn't.
2. LightningStrike Null. But I am going to call him harmless for while.
3. Onegu Nobody knows.
4. rsoultin Town.
5. ritoky Town.
8. Snarfs gut Town. Will not lynch.
9. Holyflare 3p might be mafia.
10. justanothertownie town
11. Keirathi dnu yet.
12. Trfel 3p
13. Damdred mafia possibly.
15. Half the Sky Town. probably.
16. Hapahauli FUCKING MAFIA.
17. Blazinghand OH LOL MORE MAFIA.
18. VisceraEyes town but apparently not as good as I thought.
19. Sepulchre Let him be. Null
20. yamato77 whiny *****
22. VayneAuthority r.e.s.p.e.c.t marv
23. batsnacks mafia
24. kitaman27 not mafia for now.
25. WaveofShadow probably terrible. Too terrible for mafia atm.
26. ObiWanShinobi Town.
27. ExO_ Nobody cares.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 10:17 GMT
#3382
Hapa/BH/batsnacks (/VA)

Those are mafia
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 10:21 GMT
#3384
I claimed to 1 person my night actions.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 10:22 GMT
#3385
On March 31 2015 19:19 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Much insomnia. Someone talk to me.

sup cav.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 10:24 GMT
#3386
ExO_ is actually a pretty cool guy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 10:43 GMT
#3390
omg majority lynch...........................................
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 10:56 GMT
#3393
It's ok. You are mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 11:07 GMT
#3396
On March 31 2015 20:04 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 19:56 Koshi wrote:
It's ok. You are mafia.


You know if you cry wolf too many times the town stops responding.

what?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 11:09 GMT
#3398
I know the story. Problem is that I am always right about my scumreads. So. Dnu what you are talking about.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 11:35 GMT
#3400
People marv called out:

HTS (bit fucked up quote):
On March 29 2015 08:58 Chezitwo wrote:
The only other thing I noted down (up to the point of this Trfel post) is that I was curious why Half the Sky liked kitaman, given how little kitaman has done. I don't really have a read on kitaman either way, and it's curious that HtS feels the need to pick him out as someone townie.

Half the Sky is probably a pretty good shot at mafia.


Tfrel:
On March 29 2015 08:58 Chezitwo wrote:
Although I haven't actually felt anything scummy in what Trfel has written so far in the game, this post feels quite overexplained, particularly the sicklucker read.

In particular, I can easily see sicklucker posting what he did as town, and it's a very long explanation to tell us why he wouldn't.


Hapa/kita/Wos:
On March 29 2015 09:22 Chezitwo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 08:20 Koshi wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Hapa seems kinda sketchy to me so far. In the shadow game, he preached about the importance of moving forward town conversation and asked a bunch of questions in his early posts to reach that goal. It's still early, but this game he just has a couple bh policy lynch posts.

completely out of nowhere. Both kita and WoS suffer from this phenomenon.

This is actually a correct post from Koshi, but at the same time the longer I do not read a post from Hapa (or one of any worth), the jumpier I get. The Hapahauli I am accustomed to can't help himself wading in.

Unfortunately this makes it quite difficult to read into people calling out Hapahauli - out of the blue or otherwise


Hapa/VA:
On March 29 2015 20:49 Chezitwo wrote:
I'm actually very confused by Hapahauli's play, because it is almost too brazenly uninterested to be mafia. The thing that makes me think he is actually mafia in this spot is his quasi little push/statements on kita against Koshi. It was shallow and made me frown.
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 10:11 Hapahauli wrote:
I'm saying that you gave a reason for Koshi to be town, and then somehow figured out a way to justify voting him.
This post and the couple preceding it.

VayneAuthority is significantly too high for me and I'd be uncomfortable with him being in the top 3 slots in the vote. His posting reads intelligently and he's kinda pushing correct things in the thread, but I'm not seeing any off the wall thinking that I might expect from him. I don't know how to describe this very well, except maybe I'd expect him to be the one (if he were town) going along with kill Koshi, rather than taking the (actually correct) stance of saving Koshi.


HTS/Damdred:
On March 29 2015 20:53 Chezitwo wrote:
Ironically given BH's posting, BH would make a great policy lynch. I'm fairly sure he'd happily play this way as mafia, but he could easily play like this as town too. Hence a good policy lynch.

I think we're more likely to make headway looking for mafia in HtS and Damdred who are more straightforward with their play. Both of what they've done suggests scum, but it's almost too obvious, so I'd like to see a lot more between now and the end of the day.


Damdred:
On March 30 2015 01:37 Chezitwo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 22:46 Damdred wrote:
Quoting on phone is bad for me rs so I'll just thought dump on him.

I don't like snarls specifically because of the way he approaches kita and hap in general. He pushes against any hapa sentiment and chainsaw defends to me in a few points, and his opening vote was interesting but he gave little to no reasoning or showed what towny things chez was doing. I think he's probable Scum

Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 10:03 Snarfs wrote:
i'm voting chez because I think as a warrior whoever he would pick to lynch would be well explained in thread. From his posting I feel like he'd pick someone intelligently and with input from town, he doesn't seem quick to pull the trigger which is exactly what I outlined in our ideal warrior.

Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 10:49 Snarfs wrote:
On March 29 2015 10:25 sicklucker wrote:
On March 29 2015 10:03 Snarfs wrote:
i'm voting chez because I think as a warrior whoever he would pick to lynch would be well explained in thread. From his posting I feel like he'd pick someone intelligently and with input from town, he doesn't seem quick to pull the trigger which is exactly what I outlined in our ideal warrior.

I just finished reading the thread and was going back through filters. I'll try to be here for an hour or so then as mentioned before may not be back before deadline.


also this is the scummiest post in the game. Like who would trust a chezittwo

Why do you actually think he's scummy? I don't get the bank thing and don't realllllly care at this point. I trust him because he's pointing out things that seem to be helping town find scum rather than mislynches which seems opposite of what scum would be doing.

That's the 2nd bad or lazy read Damdred made. You can agree or disagree with the reasoning Snarfs made making me town, but he very clearly gave it and more than once. And his filter isn't really long enough to miss these things.


BH/Tfrel/VA (small bit WoS):
On March 30 2015 05:24 Chezitwo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:22 Holyflare wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:22 yamato77 wrote:
I would rather give Hapa more time. He'll hang himself if he's mafia IMO


i'm down with this

Me too. Don't mind BH as policy, ok with Trfel, maybe Snarfs but I like that he put his money with the Bank. I'd also lynch VA but I seem to be alone on that. Wave maybe.


On March 30 2015 07:29 Chezitwo wrote:
For me it makes BH from a policy lynch into quite a good shot at hitting mafia.

Or we could lynch Mr Ranty Scum

Or Trfel.

They all owe the Bank a debt.


VA:
On March 30 2015 07:54 Chezitwo wrote:
(VA best lynch)


LS (but not really):
On March 31 2015 01:10 Chezitwo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
And you think LS as scum clearly outlines a terrible plan that looks very mafia so aligned in thread, JAT?

Of any player in the game, I would think LS would be the most likely to do this as mafia.


I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 11:36 GMT
#3401
The ranty scum part marv accused VA of is typical marv OMGUS.

I am not sure if it counts if marv is smurfing. But maybe it does.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 11:37 GMT
#3402
Anyway. It is quite clear we should lynch Hapa
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 218
ProTech137
Nina 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20580
Dewaltoss 142
Bale 49
ZergMaN 26
Mong 21
Noble 9
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 742
Other Games
summit1g11444
Sick199
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick923
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 41
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2174
League of Legends
• Lourlo1165
• Rush1032
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 29m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 29m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 29m
Replay Cast
17h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.