• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:18
CEST 12:18
KST 19:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7306 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 118

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 335 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 29 2015 22:39 GMT
#2341
On March 30 2015 07:38 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:37 kitaman27 wrote:
Gotta step out for about 15 min. Voting HF in the unlikely event that I won't be back in time and will make my final decision once slam comes clean.

Why would you vote HF right now...


why WOULDN'T you vote me? You get to confirm my alignment if i die lynching bh and bh dies?
gg
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 22:39 GMT
#2342
In regard to BH... Slam can you just claim? Non-cryptically?

How would you know about BH's powers?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 22:39 GMT
#2343
Apart from Kita the whole HF "wagon" is pretty sketchy.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 22:40 GMT
#2344
On March 30 2015 07:38 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:36 Keirathi wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:35 VayneAuthority wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:35 Keirathi wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
im down to kill BH if it kills slam even though I dont think hes mafia lol.

wat


Every slam post is spam to me as its just gibberish, I dont particularly like playing with him.

Then why the fuck did you join the game?


he is in just about every game if you arent aware. and greymist games are once every like 6 months or so, multiple obvious answers to this question. hes also only 1 player out of 20+ but doesnt change the fact that I wouldnt shed a tear if he dies.

I can vouch for this. I play a lot of mafia and this is a rare game.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 22:40 GMT
#2345
On March 30 2015 07:39 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:37 kitaman27 wrote:
Gotta step out for about 15 min. Voting HF in the unlikely event that I won't be back in time and will make my final decision once slam comes clean.

Why would you vote HF right now...


why WOULDN'T you vote me? You get to confirm my alignment if i die lynching bh and bh dies?
gg

We are not lynching BH.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:40 GMT
#2346
On March 30 2015 07:38 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:35 Trfel wrote:
I was out for all of today. I'm 36 pages behind.

Is there anything I need to know/do before End of Day?


Well you're our top lynch target, aside from someone that causes a domino effect of death apparently.
Uh, why do people want to lynch me?


I laughed when I read this.

You seem so sad.
Retired.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 22:40 GMT
#2347
On March 30 2015 07:39 Alakaslam wrote:
Man, I'm bout ready to just give up and let it happen.

Slam take this for what it's worth:

You're more likely to get people to listen to you if you approach them with an alternative target and associated reasoning than you are jumping up and down screaming like a spider monkey.

I know which method you prefer...I'm just trying to help.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 29 2015 22:40 GMT
#2348
On March 30 2015 07:35 Trfel wrote:
I was out for all of today. I'm 36 pages behind.

Is there anything I need to know/do before End of Day?


On March 29 2015 16:06 Trfel wrote:
I personally like a sicklucker lynch. He's basically claimed third party.


Can you explain why you are wanting to lynch sicklucker for being/claiming third party when

1 presumably you don't know what the third party wincons are
2 if you are town, you should be lynching mafia, so why aren't/didn't you re-examining your other scumreads (Damdred and ExO) from your last post
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:40 GMT
#2349
You should read Hapa's case though, Trfel.

Hts kind of jumped on it at the last second too.
Retired.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2015 22:40 GMT
#2350
OK WAIT I'M DETECTIVE LESTRAD

the way my role works is that I have to submit a night actione very night and I get a generalized rolecheck like "kill power" or "healing" or "roleblocking"

there are 2 other players, sherlock and moriorarirty. we all recieve each other's results but not who each other targeted. Also, nto sure if the others have this power, but I can follow one of them to see who they targeted since I can assign the cops under me to do it

seems fairly clear to me. Slam is probably sherlock "sure looks" remember and realized what I was
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 29 2015 22:41 GMT
#2351
ok nvm i wont lynch bh
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 22:41 GMT
#2352
On March 30 2015 07:39 Hapahauli wrote:
In regard to BH... Slam can you just claim? Non-cryptically?

How would you know about BH's powers?

How hte hell many medics do we have?

WAIT I DONT WANT TO FIND OUT FIRST

How the hell can I make an informed risk/payoff decision then?

Nah.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 22:41 GMT
#2353
Also it's funny how many people are onboard with a Snarfs lynch, yet how many of those same people are null-reading VE.

Mafia in der boys.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 29 2015 22:41 GMT
#2354
Vote Count:

yamato77 (1): WaveofShadow
Blazinghand (0): Onegu, Koshi
Holyflare (5): VisceraEyes, Snarfs, VayneAuthority, Koshi Trfel, kitaman27, Crossfire99
VayneAuthority (1): Koshi, Holyflare, Sepulchre
VisceraEyes (4): Onegu, yamato 77, Blazinghand, Alakaslam
Onegu (1): VisceraEyes
ritoky (3): sicklucker, batsnacks, rsoultin
Chezitwo (1): Snarfs Hapahauli
rsoultin (7): ExO_, Holyflare, Damdred, ObiWanShinobi, ritoky, Keirathi, justantothertownie
Koshi (1): rsoultin, Chezitwo
LightningStrike (0): ritoky
kitaman27 (0): yamato77
justanothertownie (4) Koshi, LightningStrike, Chezitwo, Half the Sky

Not Voting (0):

Currently rsoultin is set to be elected as the fighter.
Currently
Holyflare is set to be elected as the rogue.
Currently
VisceraEyes is set to be elected as the cleric.


Day 1 ends in on Sunday, Mar 29 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
Reminder: You may not vote for yourself. Voting is Mandatory
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 29 2015 22:41 GMT
#2355
On March 30 2015 07:39 Hapahauli wrote:
In regard to BH... Slam can you just claim? Non-cryptically?

How would you know about BH's powers?


This is really important.

Any powers you could possibly have are infinitely less relevant when it comes to approaching the BH lynch.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2015 22:41 GMT
#2356
On March 29 2015 11:42 Blazinghand wrote:
btw still haven't read the thread, but my crumb is:

six hundred tewnty four tables, take a quarter and you'll realize that the remainder is three. what is that, from another tongue, that follows one and helps him, and hopes to hinder another? Harry Potter knows the answer.


624 tablespoons in qurats is 9.75 quarts, and the remaindiner is 3 means take it as 9 and 3/4, which is a platform in harry potter, and platform in french is of course "l'estrade' and I am detective lestrade
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
March 29 2015 22:41 GMT
#2357
On March 30 2015 07:39 Crossfire99 wrote:
I had to step away, but I'm back now. I see now BH is a target but slam doesn't want him lynched because he and the lyncher will die. Hmmmm. Kita's post on BH looks good and I have a town read on kita, so I'd want BH dead, but not if it kills the lyncher which will probably be rsoultin.

I'm thinking of voting for HF because he needs to be in the top 3 because he's town. Yeah, I'll vote for HF now.

##Vote: HolyFlare



sooo yea...still a scumread for me here and surprised no one else agrees about this. he just came into the thread and summarized it and it looks like he plans on leaving now. ill have to make a real case on some nuisances I picked up on next cycle.
I come in for the scraps
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 29 2015 22:42 GMT
#2358
On March 30 2015 07:39 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:32 Sepulchre wrote:
I don't really see why Trfel is suddenly the lynch.
I also don't see why everybody moved off Hapahauli. He came in, called 2-3 of the easiest people in this game to call mafia mafia without adding anything.
His post on Trfel is just fingerpointing him for saying "sicklucker basically claimed 3p" and running away with the most damning conjecture. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/481138-aperture-mafia-4-this-time-its-personal?page=109#2161
I personally read Trfel's post as "my mafia suspect claimed 3p so now there is a 0% chance he is town, let's lynch him", which is the far more apparant interpretation.
Hapahauli doesn't even consider that, and I will randomly add the most damning conjecture here, because he doesn't care about lynching mafia he's just trying to survive.

I haven't read all of the thread so maybe some people have better reasons for lynching Trfel. If you do I'd appreciate a link, or at least the name of the guy so I can check for myself.
As is I think Trfel is just getting lynched because he's afk. Which is ok I guess but don't disguise it as something more than a coinflip.


Yes there are better reasons for lynching Trfel. The ones that you skipped over in my posts in order to cherry pick an attack against me.

No, all you do is harp on about the 3p thing. Repeating something three times doesn't make it three different points.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 22:42 GMT
#2359
On March 30 2015 07:41 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:39 Hapahauli wrote:
In regard to BH... Slam can you just claim? Non-cryptically?

How would you know about BH's powers?

How hte hell many medics do we have?

WAIT I DONT WANT TO FIND OUT FIRST

How the hell can I make an informed risk/payoff decision then?

Nah.


You don't even need to claim. I just dont' understand why you'd know what BH's role does.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 29 2015 22:42 GMT
#2360
I stated a long time ago that I was going to be busy today. There's nothing I can do about it.

If you're wondering about my read progression on Holyflare, a lot of it I'm not allowed to discuss (ongoing games). But while Holyflare started out with some nonsense, he took control of the thread. I always expect Holyflare to be a voice of reason, but in this case he was actively leading and directing, and that makes me lean town on him. While he is capable of that as scum, he often leaves some tells that make me suspicious, but I don't see those this game.

If you're wondering about sicklucker, town needs to get rid of third party players. Sure, lynching mafia is better than lynching third party, but I'd rather take an extremely high chance of lyncing third party than a coinflip at lynching mafia.
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko216
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1698
actioN 1012
Horang2 553
Jaedong 530
Bisu 477
BeSt 387
Hyuk 349
firebathero 267
Soma 239
Larva 226
[ Show more ]
Hyun 212
Mong 202
Soulkey 185
Stork 184
Rush 131
Shine 120
PianO 106
Pusan 75
Mind 67
910 62
hero 49
Sexy 41
Shinee 37
ZerO 36
Last 35
HiyA 30
Bale 28
Sharp 28
Free 26
sSak 26
ZergMaN 24
sorry 20
Hm[arnc] 15
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe224
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1312
shoxiejesuss983
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King224
Other Games
gofns34355
summit1g7161
singsing1474
ceh9533
DeMusliM160
Pyrionflax157
KnowMe157
Livibee104
Trikslyr30
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick460
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1281
Other Games
• Shiphtur455
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
42m
Patches Events
5h 42m
The PondCast
23h 42m
INu's Battles
1d
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.