• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:10
CEST 12:10
KST 19:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7160 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 117

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 335 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 29 2015 22:35 GMT
#2321
On March 30 2015 07:34 Alakaslam wrote:
Nobody is being the good senpai.

I said it as well as I can already.

The one who lynches BH will DIE FIRST

Then

I will DIE LATER unless protected.

I SAY IT IS MORE IMPORTANT NOT LOSING THE WARRIOR?!?!? BUT YOU PPL DONT CARE


Just to be clear, BH will live even if lynched or will he simply take other players with him?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 29 2015 22:35 GMT
#2322
I was out for all of today. I'm 36 pages behind.

Is there anything I need to know/do before End of Day?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 22:35 GMT
#2323
On March 30 2015 07:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
No one knows what you're talking about Slam, either put it plainly or don't bother.

You know what?

Fuck it.

Lynch BH.

Lose the warrior.

Lose me.

JUST CLAIM! GOD!

I'm not trying to be difficult, but you do this to yourself! LMAO

If I claim more I need MORE protection from KP, but that was somehwo not obvious with me all liek "I can't say more ! Too Risky! And If other PEople are up, Imma speak up!"
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
March 29 2015 22:35 GMT
#2324
On March 30 2015 07:35 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
im down to kill BH if it kills slam even though I dont think hes mafia lol.

wat


Every slam post is spam to me as its just gibberish, I dont particularly like playing with him.
I come in for the scraps
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 29 2015 22:36 GMT
#2325
On March 30 2015 07:35 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:35 Keirathi wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
im down to kill BH if it kills slam even though I dont think hes mafia lol.

wat


Every slam post is spam to me as its just gibberish, I dont particularly like playing with him.

Then why the fuck did you join the game?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:36 GMT
#2326
On March 30 2015 07:35 Trfel wrote:
I was out for all of today. I'm 36 pages behind.

Is there anything I need to know/do before End of Day?


Well you're our top lynch target, aside from someone that causes a domino effect of death apparently.
Retired.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 22:36 GMT
#2327
idk I just want to lynch Snarfs and be totally right and confirmed ass town man, is that too much to ask?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 22:36 GMT
#2328
On March 30 2015 07:35 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:34 Alakaslam wrote:
Nobody is being the good senpai.

I said it as well as I can already.

The one who lynches BH will DIE FIRST

Then

I will DIE LATER unless protected.

I SAY IT IS MORE IMPORTANT NOT LOSING THE WARRIOR?!?!? BUT YOU PPL DONT CARE


Just to be clear, BH will live even if lynched or will he simply take other players with him?

Oh yeah

no he does die. He just takes us with him, but it's not his doing with regard to me. I don't know about the lyncher.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 22:37 GMT
#2329
On March 30 2015 07:35 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
No one knows what you're talking about Slam, either put it plainly or don't bother.

You know what?

Fuck it.

Lynch BH.

Lose the warrior.

Lose me.

JUST CLAIM! GOD!

I'm not trying to be difficult, but you do this to yourself! LMAO

If I claim more I need MORE protection from KP, but that was somehwo not obvious with me all liek "I can't say more ! Too Risky! And If other PEople are up, Imma speak up!"

Then don't.


Let's not lynch BH. If slam is telling the truth it's just not worth it.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 29 2015 22:37 GMT
#2330
Gotta step out for about 15 min. Voting HF in the unlikely event that I won't be back in time and will make my final decision once slam comes clean.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 22:37 GMT
#2331
On March 30 2015 07:35 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:35 Keirathi wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
im down to kill BH if it kills slam even though I dont think hes mafia lol.

wat


Every slam post is spam to me as its just gibberish, I dont particularly like playing with him.

Keir i thought htis was common knowledge?

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 29 2015 22:38 GMT
#2332
On March 30 2015 07:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:35 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
No one knows what you're talking about Slam, either put it plainly or don't bother.

You know what?

Fuck it.

Lynch BH.

Lose the warrior.

Lose me.

JUST CLAIM! GOD!

I'm not trying to be difficult, but you do this to yourself! LMAO

If I claim more I need MORE protection from KP, but that was somehwo not obvious with me all liek "I can't say more ! Too Risky! And If other PEople are up, Imma speak up!"

Then don't.


Let's not lynch BH. If slam is telling the truth it's just not worth it.

This.

Even though BH is probably scum, killing 2 extra people just to lynch him today is fucking stupid.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 22:38 GMT
#2333
On March 30 2015 07:37 kitaman27 wrote:
Gotta step out for about 15 min. Voting HF in the unlikely event that I won't be back in time and will make my final decision once slam comes clean.

Just vote for VE and see your doubts dissolve.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
March 29 2015 22:38 GMT
#2334
On March 30 2015 07:36 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:35 VayneAuthority wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:35 Keirathi wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
im down to kill BH if it kills slam even though I dont think hes mafia lol.

wat


Every slam post is spam to me as its just gibberish, I dont particularly like playing with him.

Then why the fuck did you join the game?


he is in just about every game if you arent aware. and greymist games are once every like 6 months or so, multiple obvious answers to this question. hes also only 1 player out of 20+ but doesnt change the fact that I wouldnt shed a tear if he dies.
I come in for the scraps
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 29 2015 22:38 GMT
#2335
On March 30 2015 07:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:35 Trfel wrote:
I was out for all of today. I'm 36 pages behind.

Is there anything I need to know/do before End of Day?


Well you're our top lynch target, aside from someone that causes a domino effect of death apparently.
Uh, why do people want to lynch me?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 22:38 GMT
#2336
On March 30 2015 07:37 kitaman27 wrote:
Gotta step out for about 15 min. Voting HF in the unlikely event that I won't be back in time and will make my final decision once slam comes clean.

Why would you vote HF right now...
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 22:39 GMT
#2337
On March 30 2015 07:32 Sepulchre wrote:
I don't really see why Trfel is suddenly the lynch.
I also don't see why everybody moved off Hapahauli. He came in, called 2-3 of the easiest people in this game to call mafia mafia without adding anything.
His post on Trfel is just fingerpointing him for saying "sicklucker basically claimed 3p" and running away with the most damning conjecture. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/481138-aperture-mafia-4-this-time-its-personal?page=109#2161
I personally read Trfel's post as "my mafia suspect claimed 3p so now there is a 0% chance he is town, let's lynch him", which is the far more apparant interpretation.
Hapahauli doesn't even consider that, and I will randomly add the most damning conjecture here, because he doesn't care about lynching mafia he's just trying to survive.

I haven't read all of the thread so maybe some people have better reasons for lynching Trfel. If you do I'd appreciate a link, or at least the name of the guy so I can check for myself.
As is I think Trfel is just getting lynched because he's afk. Which is ok I guess but don't disguise it as something more than a coinflip.


Yes there are better reasons for lynching Trfel. The ones that you skipped over in my posts in order to cherry pick an attack against me.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 22:39 GMT
#2338
Man, I'm bout ready to just give up and let it happen.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 22:39 GMT
#2339
On March 30 2015 07:38 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:37 kitaman27 wrote:
Gotta step out for about 15 min. Voting HF in the unlikely event that I won't be back in time and will make my final decision once slam comes clean.

Why would you vote HF right now...

Cause he's got a hard "null" read on him brah aren't you paying attention?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
March 29 2015 22:39 GMT
#2340
I had to step away, but I'm back now. I see now BH is a target but slam doesn't want him lynched because he and the lyncher will die. Hmmmm. Kita's post on BH looks good and I have a town read on kita, so I'd want BH dead, but not if it kills the lyncher which will probably be rsoultin.

I'm thinking of voting for HF because he needs to be in the top 3 because he's town. Yeah, I'll vote for HF now.

##Vote: HolyFlare
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko183
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1457
actioN 1010
Jaedong 558
Horang2 466
Bisu 428
BeSt 405
Hyuk 327
firebathero 295
Soma 230
Hyun 216
[ Show more ]
Mong 211
Larva 185
Stork 168
Rush 120
PianO 101
Shine 92
Sexy 69
Mind 65
Pusan 57
910 56
HiyA 44
hero 37
Soulkey 34
Shinee 33
Yoon 31
ZerO 30
Bale 26
sSak 25
ZergMaN 25
Sharp 25
Hm[arnc] 21
sorry 16
Last 10
Noble 8
Terrorterran 8
Free 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe158
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1124
olofmeister977
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King280
Other Games
gofns47148
summit1g7068
singsing1385
ceh9544
KnowMe154
Pyrionflax148
DeMusliM133
Livibee97
Trikslyr29
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick465
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1200
• Stunt330
Other Games
• Shiphtur473
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
50m
Patches Events
5h 50m
The PondCast
23h 50m
INu's Battles
1d
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.