• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:52
CEST 07:52
KST 14:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5632 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 116

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 335 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 22:30 GMT
#2301
On March 30 2015 07:29 Alakaslam wrote:
YES KITA's POST IS GOOD

I AM DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS TO LYNCH BH

LATER

Down with the sickness eh?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 22:30 GMT
#2302
I REALLY DONT WANT TO LOSE OUR WARRIOR IMMEDIATELY AND REQUIRE A BUNCH OF MEDIC PROTECTS TO SURVIVE!!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:31 GMT
#2303
On March 30 2015 07:30 Alakaslam wrote:
I REALLY DONT WANT TO LOSE OUR WARRIOR IMMEDIATELY AND REQUIRE A BUNCH OF MEDIC PROTECTS TO SURVIVE!!


If your role is that important and BH is that necessary, hardclaim.

Otherwise we're just going to assume it isn't important.
Retired.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 22:31 GMT
#2304
Do you think we could elect jat as Warrior?

I think he's town and I'd rather he choose the lynch than rsoultin.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 22:31 GMT
#2305
On March 30 2015 07:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:29 Alakaslam wrote:
YES KITA's POST IS GOOD

I AM DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS TO LYNCH BH

LATER

Down with the sickness eh?

yes. BH is probably scum.

This would explain in fact!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 22:31 GMT
#2306
No one knows what you're talking about Slam, either put it plainly or don't bother.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 22:32 GMT
#2307
On March 30 2015 07:31 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:30 Alakaslam wrote:
I REALLY DONT WANT TO LOSE OUR WARRIOR IMMEDIATELY AND REQUIRE A BUNCH OF MEDIC PROTECTS TO SURVIVE!!


If your role is that important and BH is that necessary, hardclaim.

Otherwise we're just going to assume it isn't important.

FUck you scum

It's not like THE GREATEST ROLE but I'd rather not needlessly die along with OUR WARRIOR YOU DOLT
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:32 GMT
#2308
On March 30 2015 07:32 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:31 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:30 Alakaslam wrote:
I REALLY DONT WANT TO LOSE OUR WARRIOR IMMEDIATELY AND REQUIRE A BUNCH OF MEDIC PROTECTS TO SURVIVE!!


If your role is that important and BH is that necessary, hardclaim.

Otherwise we're just going to assume it isn't important.

FUck you scum

It's not like THE GREATEST ROLE but I'd rather not needlessly die along with OUR WARRIOR YOU DOLT


???
Retired.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 29 2015 22:32 GMT
#2309
I don't really see why Trfel is suddenly the lynch.
I also don't see why everybody moved off Hapahauli. He came in, called 2-3 of the easiest people in this game to call mafia mafia without adding anything.
His post on Trfel is just fingerpointing him for saying "sicklucker basically claimed 3p" and running away with the most damning conjecture. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/481138-aperture-mafia-4-this-time-its-personal?page=109#2161
I personally read Trfel's post as "my mafia suspect claimed 3p so now there is a 0% chance he is town, let's lynch him", which is the far more apparant interpretation.
Hapahauli doesn't even consider that, and I will randomly add the most damning conjecture here, because he doesn't care about lynching mafia he's just trying to survive.

I haven't read all of the thread so maybe some people have better reasons for lynching Trfel. If you do I'd appreciate a link, or at least the name of the guy so I can check for myself.
As is I think Trfel is just getting lynched because he's afk. Which is ok I guess but don't disguise it as something more than a coinflip.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 22:33 GMT
#2310
On March 30 2015 07:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
No one knows what you're talking about Slam, either put it plainly or don't bother.

You know what?

Fuck it.

Lynch BH.

Lose the warrior.

Lose me.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 22:33 GMT
#2311
On March 30 2015 07:31 Chezitwo wrote:
Do you think we could elect jat as Warrior?

I think he's town and I'd rather he choose the lynch than rsoultin.

But you think she is town, right? She seems to consider the same targets I do for the most part so whatever. I still say lynch Trfel. BH has still a very good shot at being scum but I don't know what all this slamstuff is about.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 29 2015 22:33 GMT
#2312
So, Slam is almost certainly town. Assuming he's mafia and had information that whoever the warrior was that killed BH would die, no way slam goes this balls out to stop it.

He could just be making it up, but I doubt it.

So...that means that Slam is probably telling the truth. Throwing away extra lives just to lynch BH seems silly.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 22:33 GMT
#2313
On March 30 2015 07:33 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
No one knows what you're talking about Slam, either put it plainly or don't bother.

You know what?

Fuck it.

Lynch BH.

Lose the warrior.

Lose me.

JUST CLAIM! GOD!

I'm not trying to be difficult, but you do this to yourself! LMAO
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 29 2015 22:33 GMT
#2314
I'm listening to slam.

I also strongly believe the rsoul/the chosen warrior should be picking someone (their biggest scum read) and sticking to it no matter what. Like it makes no sense for her to choose her biggest scum read, her biggest scum read never posts, then she chooses someone else who I don't even remember her mentioning during the day...???
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 22:34 GMT
#2315
Nobody is being the good senpai.

I said it as well as I can already.

The one who lynches BH will DIE FIRST

Then

I will DIE LATER unless protected.

I SAY IT IS MORE IMPORTANT NOT LOSING THE WARRIOR?!?!? BUT YOU PPL DONT CARE
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
March 29 2015 22:34 GMT
#2316
im down to kill BH if it kills slam even though I dont think hes mafia lol.
I come in for the scraps
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 22:34 GMT
#2317
On March 30 2015 07:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:31 Chezitwo wrote:
Do you think we could elect jat as Warrior?

I think he's town and I'd rather he choose the lynch than rsoultin.

But you think she is town, right? She seems to consider the same targets I do for the most part so whatever. I still say lynch Trfel. BH has still a very good shot at being scum but I don't know what all this slamstuff is about.

yes, I think rsoultin is town and I want her in one of the other spots.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 29 2015 22:34 GMT
#2318
i dont mind dying vote me to kill bh
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:34 GMT
#2319
On March 30 2015 07:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
No one knows what you're talking about Slam, either put it plainly or don't bother.

You know what?

Fuck it.

Lynch BH.

Lose the warrior.

Lose me.

JUST CLAIM! GOD!

I'm not trying to be difficult, but you do this to yourself! LMAO


This basically.
Retired.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 29 2015 22:35 GMT
#2320
On March 30 2015 07:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
im down to kill BH if it kills slam even though I dont think hes mafia lol.

wat
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 129
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2288
GuemChi 611
Snow 142
Leta 134
Bale 28
Noble 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto21
League of Legends
JimRising 620
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King178
Other Games
summit1g7116
C9.Mang0255
WinterStarcraft208
Sick161
ViBE82
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick497
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2172
League of Legends
• Lourlo1366
• Stunt442
Other Games
• Shiphtur485
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 8m
Patches Events
10h 8m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.