• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:01
CEST 21:01
KST 04:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9500 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 109

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 335 Next
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 21:58 GMT
#2161
To elaborate on #1...

Let's say that your top scumread claims 3p. I highly doubt that any town will instantly believe that claim. At the very least, there will be some doubt in there that your top scumread is making a play or fake-claiming.

Trfel just instantly believes sicklucker which is so hard to explain.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 29 2015 21:59 GMT
#2162
My only exposure to BH was in Titanic 7 where he basically trolled all game and even more after getting mod confirmed. Didn't seem to do any sort of scumhunting until very late game.

This game, looking through his filter...mostly anti-Koshi for reasons outside this game. Softed blue, which makes me extremely hesitant to lynch him right now, and I have zero knowledge of his scum meta, so I'm going to say don't lynch BH. Especially since he inferred in his filter he was busy because of the weekend.

I don't like his "I'm not going to read 50 pages" or whatever, so I think he should be on a tight leash...if he's a blue townie he needs to play to a level that supports that credibility.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 29 2015 21:59 GMT
#2163
On March 30 2015 06:58 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:56 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:48 Blazinghand wrote:
ok fine let's kill snarfs then

as long as we're not killing me I'm good honestly. I don't really have reads since this thread is a monstrosity and every time I leave for a half day I come back and there's 50 pages of "wat"


@rsoul ignoring the implications from slam, are you really content with allowing a player who has only spoke about koshi, his role, and the post above?


Why the hell would she ignore slam at this point?


I'm asking her to justify the non-BH lynch in a scenario where that wasn't an issue.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 29 2015 21:59 GMT
#2164
On March 30 2015 06:56 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:48 Blazinghand wrote:
ok fine let's kill snarfs then

as long as we're not killing me I'm good honestly. I don't really have reads since this thread is a monstrosity and every time I leave for a half day I come back and there's 50 pages of "wat"


@rsoul ignoring the implications from slam, are you really content with allowing a player who has only spoke about koshi, his role, and the post above?


i think he's no more or less interesting as a lynch than any of the other many "crapshoots" people are talking about

he wasn't one of my top lynches even before his claim? but i've always said i'll go with majority so if y'all want me to lynch him, just say so
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 21:59 GMT
#2165
Also where is WoS. He came in said hi, I waved at him then he never posted again...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 21:59 GMT
#2166
On March 30 2015 06:58 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:34 Hapahauli wrote:
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.


Could you justify this post hapa? When referencing several other players, you attack them for not looking for mafia. Why is BH the exception?


I've played enough games with BH to realize that his openers aren't always serious and are rarely alignment indicative.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 21:59 GMT
#2167
Hi guys
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 22:00 GMT
#2168
I like Hapa post on Trefl. His place on the VE Mystical List-Post is well-deserved.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 22:00 GMT
#2169
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/481138-aperture-mafia-4-this-time-its-personal?page=108#2157

Trfel case. Comment. Feedback. Plz.

Taking shower, be back in 5.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 29 2015 22:00 GMT
#2170
On March 30 2015 06:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:58 Onegu wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:56 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:48 Blazinghand wrote:
ok fine let's kill snarfs then

as long as we're not killing me I'm good honestly. I don't really have reads since this thread is a monstrosity and every time I leave for a half day I come back and there's 50 pages of "wat"


@rsoul ignoring the implications from slam, are you really content with allowing a player who has only spoke about koshi, his role, and the post above?


Why the hell would she ignore slam at this point?


I'm asking her to justify the non-BH lynch in a scenario where that wasn't an issue.


i've already stated before that i don't expect much from blazinghand...i don't see why his play here makes him town or scum...he was similarly unimpressive in titanic lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 22:00 GMT
#2171
Wave dies tonight guys, don't worry. He lost the minigame of how many times he can pop into the thread and provides no content about 2 "Hi Guys" ago.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 29 2015 22:00 GMT
#2172
On March 30 2015 06:59 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:58 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:34 Hapahauli wrote:
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.


Could you justify this post hapa? When referencing several other players, you attack them for not looking for mafia. Why is BH the exception?


I've played enough games with BH to realize that his openers aren't always serious and are rarely alignment indicative.


At what point would you consider something BH does alignment indicative?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 22:00 GMT
#2173
On March 30 2015 06:59 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hi guys



Waves at Wave again...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 22:01 GMT
#2174
On March 30 2015 06:59 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hi guys


Why are you doing what I was doing I totally did that and you are copying me wtf.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 29 2015 22:01 GMT
#2175
On March 30 2015 06:58 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:34 Hapahauli wrote:
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.


Could you justify this post hapa? When referencing several other players, you attack them for not looking for mafia. Why is BH the exception?


Here's my question to you (based on what I said previously on my knowledge of BH gameplay) - do you know BH to be a scumhunter when he's town? And if so, how much of it does it do relative to the top towns?

I am assuming you've had more exposure to him as a player than I have had in my scant two games alongside him.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 29 2015 22:02 GMT
#2176
Never mind, Kita, ninjaed me in that last post. LOL.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 22:02 GMT
#2177
On March 30 2015 07:01 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:58 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:34 Hapahauli wrote:
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.


Could you justify this post hapa? When referencing several other players, you attack them for not looking for mafia. Why is BH the exception?


Here's my question to you (based on what I said previously on my knowledge of BH gameplay) - do you know BH to be a scumhunter when he's town? And if so, how much of it does it do relative to the top towns?

I am assuming you've had more exposure to him as a player than I have had in my scant two games alongside him.



Yes but not day one
Try TL Mafia!!!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 22:02 GMT
#2178
On March 30 2015 06:59 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:56 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:48 Blazinghand wrote:
ok fine let's kill snarfs then

as long as we're not killing me I'm good honestly. I don't really have reads since this thread is a monstrosity and every time I leave for a half day I come back and there's 50 pages of "wat"


@rsoul ignoring the implications from slam, are you really content with allowing a player who has only spoke about koshi, his role, and the post above?


i think he's no more or less interesting as a lynch than any of the other many "crapshoots" people are talking about

he wasn't one of my top lynches even before his claim? but i've always said i'll go with majority so if y'all want me to lynch him, just say so

I want you to kill Trfel.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 29 2015 22:02 GMT
#2179
Where did HF go?....He passes on the mayorship and choice of lynch to support rsoul, a player who wants to lynch his null read.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 22:03 GMT
#2180
I'm starting to think we shouldn't have someone as Warrior who doesn't have their own firm opinions on a lynch.
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1868
RotterdaM944
TaKeTV 361
IndyStarCraft 208
SteadfastSC107
ZombieGrub93
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1868
RotterdaM 944
IndyStarCraft 208
MaxPax 183
RuFF_SC2 131
SteadfastSC 107
ZombieGrub93
UpATreeSC 72
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3016
Shuttle 589
Dewaltoss 102
910 74
Zeus 72
Mind 67
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
qojqva3424
Counter-Strike
fl0m5266
pashabiceps1352
Fnx 667
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4186
Liquid`Hasu442
Other Games
singsing1980
Beastyqt767
ceh9467
mouzStarbuck357
C9.Mang0138
ToD103
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 148
• StrangeGG 36
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 19
• Eskiya23 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie598
• Shiphtur267
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 59m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 59m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.