• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:48
CEST 21:48
KST 04:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8556 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 110

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 335 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 22:03 GMT
#2181
Hi onegu
Ritoky I hear you're expecting?
Congrats

From one dad to a soon to be other
Do I get an item now?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 22:03 GMT
#2182
On March 30 2015 07:02 kitaman27 wrote:
Where did HF go?....He passes on the mayorship and choice of lynch to support rsoul, a player who wants to lynch his null read.

Why don't you tell us? Aren't you the one with the guy on speeddial?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 22:03 GMT
#2183
On March 30 2015 07:00 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:59 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:58 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:34 Hapahauli wrote:
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.


Could you justify this post hapa? When referencing several other players, you attack them for not looking for mafia. Why is BH the exception?


I've played enough games with BH to realize that his openers aren't always serious and are rarely alignment indicative.


At what point would you consider something BH does alignment indicative?


I would not like to describe my methodology of reading BH in thread until I decide to make a case on him.

But why am I wrong on BH? Surely you've played in many games with him as well.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 22:03 GMT
#2184
On March 30 2015 07:03 Chezitwo wrote:
I'm starting to think we shouldn't have someone as Warrior who doesn't have their own firm opinions on a lynch.

THIS GUY RIGHT HERE
I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 29 2015 22:03 GMT
#2185
Yay Hapa you decided to play
VE don't kill me plz kthx

JK I don't think I really care
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 29 2015 22:04 GMT
#2186
On March 30 2015 06:58 Hapahauli wrote:
To elaborate on #1...

Let's say that your top scumread claims 3p. I highly doubt that any town will instantly believe that claim. At the very least, there will be some doubt in there that your top scumread is making a play or fake-claiming.

Trfel just instantly believes sicklucker which is so hard to explain.


this post i like though :/

the 3p thing did stick out to me in his post when i first saw it...i can see lynching claimed 3p over all these kinda nullish players, but that trfel believed him where most of us didn't is odd

"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 22:04 GMT
#2187
drop rsoultin as fast as you can from the voting table = thx
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 22:04 GMT
#2188
wait rsoultin is still here? what was the hurry with snarfs then?
I had a good night of sleep.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 29 2015 22:04 GMT
#2189
Man that's a lot of pages.
I'll try to read the last couple but it's looking like rsoultin on 1 and justanothertownie on 3, which seems decent enough, though I would prefer them switched around. But I suppose trying to organize that would just add confusion right now considering it doesn't seem like we know who we're going to lynch yet.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 29 2015 22:04 GMT
#2190
On March 30 2015 07:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:56 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:48 Blazinghand wrote:
ok fine let's kill snarfs then

as long as we're not killing me I'm good honestly. I don't really have reads since this thread is a monstrosity and every time I leave for a half day I come back and there's 50 pages of "wat"


@rsoul ignoring the implications from slam, are you really content with allowing a player who has only spoke about koshi, his role, and the post above?


i think he's no more or less interesting as a lynch than any of the other many "crapshoots" people are talking about

he wasn't one of my top lynches even before his claim? but i've always said i'll go with majority so if y'all want me to lynch him, just say so

I want you to kill Trfel.


i'm down for a truffle lynch
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 29 2015 22:05 GMT
#2191
On March 30 2015 07:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:02 kitaman27 wrote:
Where did HF go?....He passes on the mayorship and choice of lynch to support rsoul, a player who wants to lynch his null read.

Why don't you tell us? Aren't you the one with the guy on speeddial?


He hung up on me
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:05 GMT
#2192
On March 30 2015 07:03 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:03 Chezitwo wrote:
I'm starting to think we shouldn't have someone as Warrior who doesn't have their own firm opinions on a lynch.

THIS GUY RIGHT HERE


We can elect Koshi or Jat at this point if we decide not to roll with this.
Retired.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 22:05 GMT
#2193
On March 30 2015 07:04 Koshi wrote:
wait rsoultin is still here? what was the hurry with snarfs then?

She thought deadline was 5min ago
Try TL Mafia!!!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 22:05 GMT
#2194
On March 30 2015 06:54 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmm, I'm still not feeling too secure here, I guess I should claim?


Answer my question?

Are you even reading this thread at all?


You're not the boss of me

also, I'm afraid to read snarf's filter, cause what if i read his filter and be like "hey this dude is town" then people are gonna lynch me instead right

I swear I have KP knowledge if I am willing to risk a few things, listen to me!

If this happens, the lyncher is going to die. BH can't get lynched look elsewhere.

Now, if you listen to me I'm good but if rsoultin decides to disbelieve me I will also need protection or I will also die a later cycle.


Was this by choice or were you tied to BH via the mod? If you did choose to tie yourself to him, please explain your reasoning.

I am not willing to risk explaining too much more.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 29 2015 22:05 GMT
#2195
On March 30 2015 07:04 Koshi wrote:
wait rsoultin is still here? what was the hurry with snarfs then?


lol i thought eod was 5 mins ago...i was just reacting to the mod post to get things in

we still have plenty of time to discuss so my bad :/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:05 GMT
#2196
On March 30 2015 07:04 Koshi wrote:
wait rsoultin is still here? what was the hurry with snarfs then?


We thought it was ending sooner.
Retired.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 22:05 GMT
#2197
On March 30 2015 07:05 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:03 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:03 Chezitwo wrote:
I'm starting to think we shouldn't have someone as Warrior who doesn't have their own firm opinions on a lynch.

THIS GUY RIGHT HERE


We can elect Koshi or Jat at this point if we decide not to roll with this.



Koshi pl
Try TL Mafia!!!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2015 22:05 GMT
#2198
On March 30 2015 06:54 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:53 Blazinghand wrote:
slam you sure look strange with that don't lynch me thing. do you agree with what I've said here?


Wat.

BH: "I am a role that has some interaction with 2 other roles but I can't say anything about it."

Slam: "OMG DON'T LYNCH BH"

BH: "God you look strange Slam".


.......wat....


it's a crumb, don't lynch slam, i have no scumread on him.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:06 GMT
#2199
We can switch to voting Jat for warrior to kill Trfel.
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 22:06 GMT
#2200
On March 30 2015 07:05 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:02 kitaman27 wrote:
Where did HF go?....He passes on the mayorship and choice of lynch to support rsoul, a player who wants to lynch his null read.

Why don't you tell us? Aren't you the one with the guy on speeddial?


He hung up on me

What a jerk
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1552
RotterdaM953
TaKeTV 366
IndyStarCraft 199
SteadfastSC164
ZombieGrub97
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1552
RotterdaM 953
IndyStarCraft 199
MaxPax 179
SteadfastSC 164
RuFF_SC2 142
ZombieGrub97
UpATreeSC 70
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2722
Shuttle 509
Dewaltoss 110
910 68
Mind 60
Bale 14
Counter-Strike
fl0m3932
pashabiceps1420
Fnx 678
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4943
Liquid`Hasu571
Other Games
Beastyqt897
summit1g700
shahzam406
mouzStarbuck382
ToD219
C9.Mang0173
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 182
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 19
• Eskiya23 13
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade350
Other Games
• imaqtpie860
• Shiphtur334
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 12m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 12m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.