• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:06
CEST 15:06
KST 22:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6985 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 119

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 335 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 29 2015 22:42 GMT
#2361
i am NOT voting bh, i am voting sicklucker for now until people tell me otherwise
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 22:43 GMT
#2362
On March 30 2015 07:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:39 Alakaslam wrote:
Man, I'm bout ready to just give up and let it happen.

Slam take this for what it's worth:

You're more likely to get people to listen to you if you approach them with an alternative target and associated reasoning than you are jumping up and down screaming like a spider monkey.

I know which method you prefer...I'm just trying to help.

And I appreciate it but 1. I am working with no info on pages 51-71, 78-101 roughly.

I also can't just come clean unless we have maybe 9 medics who are all willing to protect me. Not going there, ain't worth it.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 22:43 GMT
#2363
Alakaslam, make a full claim now.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 22:43 GMT
#2364
Rsoultin make your vote count and vote me.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 29 2015 22:43 GMT
#2365
okay i'm still on snarfs just as an fyi
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2015 22:43 GMT
#2366
In any case, this now means that each night I'll claim who I check (if people think this is the right move) so moriarirty and sherlock will both get an additional rolecheck in addition to whatever their powers do. I could also NOT claim who I check but I'm not sure that's a good move now that I'm outed
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 22:44 GMT
#2367
On March 30 2015 07:40 Blazinghand wrote:
OK WAIT I'M DETECTIVE LESTRAD

the way my role works is that I have to submit a night actione very night and I get a generalized rolecheck like "kill power" or "healing" or "roleblocking"

there are 2 other players, sherlock and moriorarirty. we all recieve each other's results but not who each other targeted. Also, nto sure if the others have this power, but I can follow one of them to see who they targeted since I can assign the cops under me to do it

seems fairly clear to me. Slam is probably sherlock "sure looks" remember and realized what I was

Nope, I'm not. I think there is a scum or 3P action on us BH.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2015 22:44 GMT
#2368
On March 30 2015 07:44 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:40 Blazinghand wrote:
OK WAIT I'M DETECTIVE LESTRAD

the way my role works is that I have to submit a night actione very night and I get a generalized rolecheck like "kill power" or "healing" or "roleblocking"

there are 2 other players, sherlock and moriorarirty. we all recieve each other's results but not who each other targeted. Also, nto sure if the others have this power, but I can follow one of them to see who they targeted since I can assign the cops under me to do it

seems fairly clear to me. Slam is probably sherlock "sure looks" remember and realized what I was

Nope, I'm not. I think there is a scum or 3P action on us BH.


oh, ok. well, that's good cause it means sherlock still hasn't claimed
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
March 29 2015 22:44 GMT
#2369
On March 30 2015 07:41 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:39 Crossfire99 wrote:
I had to step away, but I'm back now. I see now BH is a target but slam doesn't want him lynched because he and the lyncher will die. Hmmmm. Kita's post on BH looks good and I have a town read on kita, so I'd want BH dead, but not if it kills the lyncher which will probably be rsoultin.

I'm thinking of voting for HF because he needs to be in the top 3 because he's town. Yeah, I'll vote for HF now.

##Vote: HolyFlare



sooo yea...still a scumread for me here and surprised no one else agrees about this. he just came into the thread and summarized it and it looks like he plans on leaving now. ill have to make a real case on some nuisances I picked up on next cycle.

I'm still here Vayne. Reading and trying to understand the craziness and who exactly should be lynched.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:44 GMT
#2370
On March 30 2015 07:44 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:40 Blazinghand wrote:
OK WAIT I'M DETECTIVE LESTRAD

the way my role works is that I have to submit a night actione very night and I get a generalized rolecheck like "kill power" or "healing" or "roleblocking"

there are 2 other players, sherlock and moriorarirty. we all recieve each other's results but not who each other targeted. Also, nto sure if the others have this power, but I can follow one of them to see who they targeted since I can assign the cops under me to do it

seems fairly clear to me. Slam is probably sherlock "sure looks" remember and realized what I was

Nope, I'm not. I think there is a scum or 3P action on us BH.


So there's like 5 players linked to BH or something?

Do Sherlock/Moriarty bite it too if we kill BH?
Retired.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 29 2015 22:45 GMT
#2371
okay, don't like SL lynch. I hate that BH lives because of some role mechanics, but the game will go six cycles so I suppose it isn't worth a couple townies.

Probably like JAT as cleric over VE so I'll vote there.

Snarfs I'm still null on but meh :/
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 29 2015 22:45 GMT
#2372
On March 30 2015 07:40 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:35 Trfel wrote:
I was out for all of today. I'm 36 pages behind.

Is there anything I need to know/do before End of Day?


Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 16:06 Trfel wrote:
I personally like a sicklucker lynch. He's basically claimed third party.


Can you explain why you are wanting to lynch sicklucker for being/claiming third party when

1 presumably you don't know what the third party wincons are
2 if you are town, you should be lynching mafia, so why aren't/didn't you re-examining your other scumreads (Damdred and ExO) from your last post
You're right, I don't know what third party win conditions are, but I do know that they have to be eliminated.

I haven't yet had a chance to examine my scumreads.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 22:45 GMT
#2373
On March 30 2015 07:42 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:41 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:39 Hapahauli wrote:
In regard to BH... Slam can you just claim? Non-cryptically?

How would you know about BH's powers?

How hte hell many medics do we have?

WAIT I DONT WANT TO FIND OUT FIRST

How the hell can I make an informed risk/payoff decision then?

Nah.


You don't even need to claim. I just dont' understand why you'd know what BH's role does.

I don't either actually, now that I see this mention. But he claimed it so
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 22:45 GMT
#2374
On March 30 2015 07:43 rsoultin wrote:
okay i'm still on snarfs just as an fyi

Didn't you say you would vote with the majority?
First of all you should value the opinion of your townreads.
Second of all vote me unless you think VE is more towny than I am.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 22:45 GMT
#2375
So LS has claimed a weird parity cop.

BH has claimed Lestrade, and knows (?) there exists two other roles which receive checks of some variety?

That's a lot of checking power lying around
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 22:46 GMT
#2376
Jesus Christ

What the fuck ever. Lynch MY target with MY reasoning and vote for the guy who's NOT me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2015 22:46 GMT
#2377
On March 30 2015 07:44 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:44 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:40 Blazinghand wrote:
OK WAIT I'M DETECTIVE LESTRAD

the way my role works is that I have to submit a night actione very night and I get a generalized rolecheck like "kill power" or "healing" or "roleblocking"

there are 2 other players, sherlock and moriorarirty. we all recieve each other's results but not who each other targeted. Also, nto sure if the others have this power, but I can follow one of them to see who they targeted since I can assign the cops under me to do it

seems fairly clear to me. Slam is probably sherlock "sure looks" remember and realized what I was

Nope, I'm not. I think there is a scum or 3P action on us BH.


So there's like 5 players linked to BH or something?

Do Sherlock/Moriarty bite it too if we kill BH?


@1: no idea
@2: not as far as I know
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 22:46 GMT
#2378
On March 30 2015 07:43 Chezitwo wrote:
Alakaslam, make a full claim now.

you sTILL don't get it.

I can't just claim at will without garnering kp.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 29 2015 22:47 GMT
#2379
On March 30 2015 07:42 Holyflare wrote:
i am NOT voting bh, i am voting sicklucker for now until people tell me otherwise


this guy has 3 pages of filter

look at all the games he has played in how he references his scum meta:

On January 31 2015 07:53 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 07:31 Eden1892 wrote:
On January 31 2015 07:30 Fecalfeast wrote:
Game's been going for longer than 10 minutes and SL has less than 1 page of filter

##vote sicklucker

A++


This is a absolutely terrible read. The only time ive rolled mafia mspaint. I froze up and had a 2-4 page filter day1. Dandred/chezina my mafia partners can verify this. I was super afraid to post early in that game.

I want to scum read ff for it since he was in that game. But he just puts scum on me everygame and im always town. The one time I was mafia he actually laid off me.


On March 19 2015 20:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 19:57 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2015 19:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2015 19:55 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2015 19:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Probably has to do something with the range when mafia is more likely to put their vote on a certain wagon.

Holyflare the Toad - Palmar fest. Does it mean anything?


probably nothing at all, but it kind of reminds me of toad going ham on geript in that game i bussed everyone

yeah me too.
but let's not talk about more of it yet.

Talk to me about sicklucker. I don't understand why people are voting for him.


well he lied/forgot about stuff which i guess isn't indicative but then he put in a spoiler that he should be confirmed by filter length when he used that argument in void or w/e it was and was mafia with a longer filter so i'm kinda just keeping it on him till he does something useful

The logest games he has been alive in are:
TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells Town Vanilla Survived Night 5 (28 pages of filter)
Imperial Mafia Town Vanilla Endgamed Day 6 (19 pages)
The Void Mafia Mafia Rolecop Survived Day 5 (52 pages)
Campus Mafia Town Vanilla Lynched Day 7 (35 pages)
VI Titanic Mini Mafia: The Return of MSPaint Mafia Roleblocker Endgamed Day 5 (14 pages)

I think by simple post/phase comparison he is not lying. Like i don't care what he said as scum in Void, but i don't think him saying that here makes him mafia.

i agree he should start being useful.


each time as mafia he has lower page counts
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 22:47 GMT
#2380
On March 30 2015 07:46 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:43 Chezitwo wrote:
Alakaslam, make a full claim now.

you sTILL don't get it.

I can't just claim at will without garnering kp.

Does it matter if you die?
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 963
RotterdaM474
TKL 199
SteadfastSC178
Rex112
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 474
ByuN 276
TKL 199
SteadfastSC 178
Rex 112
Codebar 30
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37142
Shuttle 2264
Jaedong 941
Horang2 805
Bisu 672
Soulkey 487
Mini 360
Stork 345
EffOrt 296
Larva 243
[ Show more ]
actioN 241
BeSt 237
Soma 216
Snow 168
ZerO 154
Last 151
Rush 151
Mong 142
firebathero 142
Zeus 93
Free 93
910 79
sorry 70
Mind 66
Hyun 66
Sharp 56
Pusan 51
PianO 51
hero 47
Shinee 40
Yoon 39
Shine 36
JYJ 32
Bale 27
Sexy 25
Aegong 19
ToSsGirL 19
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
scan(afreeca) 12
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 11
Noble 9
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3901
Dendi1134
canceldota69
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1191
edward180
fl0m57
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King200
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes499
Lowko303
Other Games
gofns77999
singsing2312
B2W.Neo320
hiko290
DeMusliM216
Pyrionflax179
Livibee168
Liquid`VortiX62
QueenE55
Trikslyr37
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1501
Other Games
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV466
League of Legends
• Nemesis1486
• Jankos1328
• TFBlade361
Other Games
• Shiphtur631
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 54m
The PondCast
20h 54m
INu's Battles
21h 54m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.