• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:33
CEST 02:33
KST 09:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9781 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 24 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 14:54 GMT
#2182
I kind of picked your side after awile tho*
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 15:00 GMT
#2186
Im gonna go pass out and miss the vote. Can we decide on something? enugu can you b etown mayor? If no ones interested in killing dandred tell me now
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 15:04 GMT
#2192
Oh god nevermind im not sheeping you
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 15:06 GMT
#2193
Guys just vote dandred one post does not get him off the hook.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 15:08 GMT
#2197
Vivax vote dandred or I vote you and go to bed. Artanis is a bad lynch ive already given reasons why im not voting him
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 15:21 GMT
#2206
Well I asked because your the only one I think is scummy that has votes. Also reactions are always good but I think im going to be a man of my word
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 15:22 GMT
#2207
Like I can have all the scumreads in the world but if no one votes them its a wasted vote so no I will not blindly vote my top scumread who has 0 votes
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 15:24 GMT
#2209
Yep my two options right now are you and ls and hes a town read so...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 15:27 GMT
#2212
I just mentioned it because it was the only reason I could come up with not to vote you since the only people who have votes are you and my town reads. Your probably not saposed to accept my demand
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 15:32 GMT
#2217
Vivax me and you were the first to signup. Were #1 and #2. I was spamming the forum for a new game so I think you were doing the same. I expect more out of you. Like ive seen you fall off but never on day1. You always come out of the gates like a manaic
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 15:41 GMT
#2226
On March 21 2015 00:35 Vivax wrote:
My mafia game is characterized by activity falling off after D1, provided I managed to establish myself as town. I'm not getting lynched D1.

And SL why should I vote Damdred like you suggested, for the third time?


I already said hes the only one I really wanna vote over you...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 15:43 GMT
#2228
Read my list post
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 15:43 GMT
#2229
oh ok dont do that lol. Let me quote it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 15:45 GMT
#2230
On March 20 2015 06:23 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 22:59 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 19 2015 22:58 Vivax wrote:
On March 19 2015 22:56 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 19 2015 22:54 Vivax wrote:
On March 19 2015 22:52 LightningStrike wrote:
I'm back and saw a answer from Toad on my question regarding him and Palmar in Hammertime when they both were town:
On March 19 2015 12:20 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 19 2015 12:10 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 19 2015 12:00 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 19 2015 11:52 LightningStrike wrote:
[quote]
Ya you kinda got lynched because Palmars tunneling you that's the thing in Hammertime. Also I can understand a little bit on why you thought you need to be more serious after JOAT but still it just odd playing with a already serious you.

I mean if I get mafiaread for being different or more serious than I played in my last couple games there's nothing I can and will say about that other than my occasional banter about how that's not alignment indicative at all unless someone points out how different means scummy... because there's nothing I can say about it. I am playing differently (probably)

With that being said, if that's what it's like I'll just ignore everything in that direction from now on and just focus on getting my reads out a little bit earlier than last game and making sure I get them out properly explained. Got angry about Palmar pulling the same shit he did in Hammertime when he should know better and talked myself into a wolf... won't happen again and this is the last post about it.

Ya true about Palmar should know better on that but you seemed to taken it more personally o.o Are you still offended by Palmar's thing on you in Hammertime when you both were town?


from JoaT:
On March 03 2015 08:08 Toadesstern wrote:
Fear not guyses for I have yet again rolled neither mafia nor Ninja. Thus I will proceed to kill all those mafias and not be mislynched d1 despite being called fucking confirmed town 24-36hours into the game.

Let me check real quick if Palmar is in the game

not really offended but annoyed. I thought he was town early on doing it on purpose to start some discussion or get some read from me based on how I'd react if he misreads me again like that, so yeah I got annoyed at the possible idea of having to deal with that again because he might make someone else agree with it... Right know I'm pretty sure he's mafia for keeping at it and knowing that it annoys me.

Can some of the guys who think my tone is so awful and completly different this game please go ahead and at least compare that post above with my first post in here instead of just believing all this about how my tone is completly different?

Props for nailing it on my seriousness though LS. Because yeah, that did change, just not the thing Palmar and HF mentioned.

I don't a see a big tone difference on your entrance to this game compared to JOAT regarding Palmar and I wouldn't blame on you on that because as a Cohost in Hammertime I kinda felt bad and I shoulda warned him on his Kill Toad spam and I didn't if I recalled.
Also rsoultin not wanting to give her read on me this early to Eden but I don't blame her because I rolled Mafia in JOAT when she was town and called me Town by meta and will have to bleed green this game.
So I saw Palmar and Rayn going at each other and saw Artanis trying to stop it but I remember Artanis so townie in Imperial yet when he lynched Town!Palmar he basically looked pure Mafia (Scum if you prefer to use that term) so I might need to wait on reading him esp because he just rolled Mafia in Student VI which I was coaching the Cop and the Vet and the Cop caught him with a Cop check so ya I going to be careful reading him. Also he got a decent point about a chance that Palmar or Rayn are Mafia and the other town due to their interactions esp Palmar stuff early on about Toad and I not going to make the same mistake I did in Titanic and give a easy townread on Palmar Day 1. I also have yet to play with Mafia!Rayn so I might be a bit bias on him being town compared to Palmar so meh.
@Artanis who is more likely to be Mafia between Palmar and Rayn and Why?
@ExO Where you at on reads considering our past history with each other?


Oh god this post is so mafia

Have you played with LS before? This is how LS plays.


And he's not straight to the point and logorrhoic as town as well? There's so many parts in that post that make me wonder "why would you post this as town".

LS reasons almost purely from meta, patterns and all that. I've observed him play mafia in JOAT and he had massive problems posting there. The fact that he posted a lot in a row yesterday night almost confirms him as town alone.


I really like this popular ls read. In hindsight he did post reluctantly that game I think Ls is inno child for life


On March 20 2015 06:26 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 23:41 Vivax wrote:
How is that list town. It's void of scumreads, it's like a big "DONT HURT ME PLS".


Ive suspected him of being mafia for not having scum reads before. I was soo wrong....

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 15:51 GMT
#2237
Ls gives so little original content that ill never feel comfortable lynching him day1 . So vice versa if I get a townie read from him it lasts longer then most people because theres not enough to go on.

Also hes always lynchbait and I pretty much always defend him. I often just figure out his alignment by what people flip read him as.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 15:56 GMT
#2241
Thats word for word what I have said before trying to not get lynched
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 15:58 GMT
#2244
Also the chances of mafia being the 3 leading candidates from a vivax town pov is very very slim.. That would basically mean most of town is right and the game is over and all mafia are on you
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 16:00 GMT
#2246
On March 21 2015 00:56 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 00:56 sicklucker wrote:
Thats word for word what I have said before trying to not get lynched


Who you talking to.


....
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 16:03 GMT
#2250
I want you to give some original ideas besides Ls
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 16:06 GMT
#2254
I do like your crazy paranoia thinking its possible me/ls/artanis could all be mafia (altho the odds are like 1/100)

Theres acually quite a few people id vote over you but unfortunately no ones interested which is why I was trying to get votes on them...
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings96
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE140
ProTech124
SpeCial 93
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 25
NaDa 25
Dota 2
monkeys_forever443
canceldota177
NeuroSwarm141
League of Legends
Doublelift4078
Counter-Strike
taco 95
Other Games
summit1g6749
JimRising 450
C9.Mang0386
ToD79
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick720
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP71
• poizon28 37
• davetesta30
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1012
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 27m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 27m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 27m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.