• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:53
CEST 16:53
KST 23:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6627 users

Newbie Student Mafia VI - Page 53

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 115 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2015 23:33 GMT
#1041
Vote Count


Snarfs (5): Node, Yamato77, WaveofShadow, Artanis[Xp], KelsierSC
WaveofShadow (3): Eden1892, Probulous, Damdred
Artanis[Xp] (2): snarfs, _Tormented_
KelsierSC (1): sicklucker

Not Voting (2): The Shining, Tronak

Currently, Snarfs is set to be lynched. Day 1 ends in at 00:00 GMT (+00:00).

Remember, voting is Mandatory. You may NOT abstain.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
February 25 2015 23:33 GMT
#1042
On February 26 2015 08:31 KelsierSC wrote:
SL can you do something now that would be great thanks

"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 25 2015 23:34 GMT
#1043
On February 26 2015 08:31 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Holy shit Wave's filter since the Damdred push is terrible.

FUCKING HELL I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOREVER
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 23:34 GMT
#1044
Tormented don't waste your vote.

please.
Zerg for Life
_Tormented_
Profile Joined February 2015
United States157 Posts
February 25 2015 23:34 GMT
#1045
On February 26 2015 08:32 Probulous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:28 yamato77 wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:27 Probulous wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:21 yamato77 wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:16 Probulous wrote:
##Vote WaveofShadow

Answer the question.

he's not going to be here

wtf are you doing?

I don't like a Snarfs lynch, he is active trying and willing to be wrong. Artanis is spammy as hell but so are others and he has been pushing his tormented case all game. He is at least active and trying to find scum.

Wave has done absolutely nothing all game despite being asked for it. Many times. He wasn't a lynch target so he just AFKs. Classic scum.

He didn't just AFK, he has a fucking job and a family

dude wtf

Right, sorry man. I'm not trying to be personal. I don't know what his personal circumstances are.

Fact remains though, even without answering my question he has provided nothing to this thread despite saying multiple times he would go away and think about things.



Your logic is sound and my vote on artanis is pretty much a waste anyway.

##Unvote
##Vote Wave
The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do. The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 23:35 GMT
#1046
ninja'd to fuck
Zerg for Life
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
February 25 2015 23:36 GMT
#1047
I will vote Wave if it means saving myself, to be clear to everyone.
_Tormented_
Profile Joined February 2015
United States157 Posts
February 25 2015 23:36 GMT
#1048
On February 26 2015 08:34 KelsierSC wrote:
Tormented don't waste your vote.

please.


lol, get out of my head!!
The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do. The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 23:37 GMT
#1049
oh god does this mean we give the hammer to shing who has read like 20 minutes of the game and SL who has like chronic idiocy
Zerg for Life
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
February 25 2015 23:37 GMT
#1050
On February 26 2015 08:31 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Holy shit Wave's filter since the Damdred push is terrible.


You're just now noticing after I showed up, towned Snarfs and said I could vote Wave? Bus set up?

Not reading until now has really crippled me but a Wave scum flip does not help you in my eyes, Artanis.

Snarfs led and pushed conversation D1. Left for a while and re entered with an invite, been gone too long. Caution can come from both alignments but it just feels unnecessary to do as scum, whereas town really wants a good D1 lynch, not a mislynch, and doesn't want to waste their vote.

And that WoT Snarfs posted scumming me for lurker lynch. Damdred called it a legacy post and i agree. Personally I see myself as one of the least content players right now. And my only scum game here here was the exact same. It doesn't help that I'm not a fan of D1 and have stated so before. Do with that what you will.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
February 25 2015 23:38 GMT
#1051
On February 26 2015 08:29 Damdred wrote:
##unvote
##Vote wave

Let's do this rd end masculine words have swayed my heart of stone

I'm still waiting on these
On February 24 2015 12:58 Damdred wrote:
And any amount of research into any recent game will find I totally destroyed the scum team in a few of them and have a case for case of the year yay... I read filters and make cases I don't drop cases this early in the game just give gut or feel reads..

"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2015 23:38 GMT
#1052
Vote Count


Snarfs (5): Node, Yamato77, WaveofShadow, Artanis[Xp], KelsierSC
WaveofShadow (4): Eden1892, Probulous, Damdred, _Tormented_
Artanis[Xp] (1): snarfs
KelsierSC (1): sicklucker

Not Voting (2): The Shining, Tronak

Currently, Snarfs is set to be lynched. Day 1 ends in at 00:00 GMT (+00:00).

Remember, voting is Mandatory. You may NOT abstain.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 23:38 GMT
#1053
SL do something please
Zerg for Life
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 23:39 GMT
#1054
I think I still prefer a Snarfs lynch over a Wave lynch. I just find it hard to imagine he wouldn't know who his main suspect is voting for and suspects if he actually put any effort into reading the filter whatsoever. I feel like Wave's play can be explained more easily by playing bad than Snarfs can.
Tronak
Profile Joined February 2015
Spain217 Posts
February 25 2015 23:39 GMT
#1055
##Vote WaveofShadow

Reasons:
1) I believe in Eden's case
2) You ignored me when I questioned your supposedly busy first hours
3) You haven't made own reads so far.
4) Last but not least, I don't want to lynch Snarfs despite I am not convinced of his innocence.
LeaVe & LeT DiE
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
February 25 2015 23:40 GMT
#1056
##Unvote
##Vote: WaveofShadow
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 23:40 GMT
#1057
On February 26 2015 08:04 Tronak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 07:58 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:37 Snarfs wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:30 _Tormented_ wrote:
Sigh...that post does seem rather towny. I do agree with your opinion of artanis, but I believe someone posted that he usually does tunnel someone they think is scum. So the fact that he provided very little else to the entire D1 could possibly be explained with that.

I just really dislike that I need to go back and read to figure out who he thinks is scum. If he was tunneling I'm pretty sure I'd know off the top of my head. I think it was yamato?

Okay, I've made up my mind. You're scum.

There's no way you're reading the thread if you don't know who I've been going after all game long.


/agree

I like Snarfs, as said before, he results interesting to exist in my learning curve.

However, is impossible anyone reading half Artanis's post would miss his tunneling on Tormented.

How can you explain that Snarfs?

Zerg for Life
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 23:40 GMT
#1058
I've constantly been suspected by him, he's asked multiple people about me and his read on me is amazingly inconsistent and poorly articulated. He suspects me because I didn't have a read on him when I had two other main suspects, yet he didn't even know where my vote was at whilst he was suspecting me the entire game. I don't believe it.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 25 2015 23:41 GMT
#1059
On February 26 2015 08:39 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I think I still prefer a Snarfs lynch over a Wave lynch. I just find it hard to imagine he wouldn't know who his main suspect is voting for and suspects if he actually put any effort into reading the filter whatsoever. I feel like Wave's play can be explained more easily by playing bad than Snarfs can.

lol

so one mistake made by a newer player in a moment of forgetfulness is hard to explain away (see look I already did it)

but an entire half-turn of filter of utterly nothing good is just "playing bad"?

artanis pls
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2015 23:41 GMT
#1060
Vote Count


WaveofShadow (6): Eden1892, Probulous, Damdred, _Tormented_, Tronak, snarfs
Snarfs (5): Node, Yamato77, WaveofShadow, Artanis[Xp], KelsierSC
KelsierSC (1): sicklucker

Not Voting (1): The Shining

Currently, WaveofShadow is set to be lynched. Day 1 ends in at 00:00 GMT (+00:00).

Remember, voting is Mandatory. You may NOT abstain.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 92
Codebar 62
Reynor 58
TKL 6
RotterdaM 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65273
Bisu 2454
FanTaSy 999
Stork 962
Rush 840
hero 619
Snow 225
firebathero 196
Sharp 132
Mind 106
[ Show more ]
Free 71
Sexy 64
Sea.KH 61
Pusan 58
ToSsGirL 45
Trap 38
Bale 28
Mong 27
Hm[arnc] 22
Rock 20
HiyA 20
Terrorterran 18
Aegong 17
yabsab 16
zelot 11
Noble 10
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
soO 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9863
Dendi884
Counter-Strike
fl0m2659
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King67
Other Games
singsing2260
Liquid`RaSZi1410
Beastyqt741
B2W.Neo667
Mlord514
olofmeister447
Happy385
Khaldor368
KnowMe273
Hui .219
crisheroes171
Chillindude68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV263
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV503
League of Legends
• Nemesis3615
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1230
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
7m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 7m
OSC
8h 7m
Replay Cast
8h 7m
OSC
21h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.