• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:02
CEST 00:02
KST 07:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8079 users

Newbie Student Mafia VI - Page 55

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 115 Next
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 23:47 GMT
#1081
On February 26 2015 08:45 _Tormented_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:43 yamato77 wrote:
seriously, guys, if he was mafia he wouldn't be so blatantly uncaring. Dude tries as mafia.


Out of curiosity, why are you trying so hard to save him? Do you feel that strongly about snarf?

yes

and wave is my friend

and he'll be mad if he's town and I didn't try to save him
Writer@WriterYamato
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
February 25 2015 23:47 GMT
#1082
ERM ##Vote WaveofShadow
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 23:47 GMT
#1083
On February 26 2015 08:46 The Shining wrote:
Vote WaveOfShadow

I'm at work, no guarantee my next refresh or post will be before EoD so I'm putting up my vote just in case. This is half sheeping my townreads in Dammy/Probulous and half because Wave was ready to sheep and push Damdred's thoughts on Tronak post. Why u sheep your scum read?


he is sheeping yomato so you havent read

great
Zerg for Life
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 23:48 GMT
#1084
how the fuck is the thread sheeping fucking eden instead of me

I want to kill myself
Writer@WriterYamato
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2015 23:48 GMT
#1085
Vote Count


WaveofShadow (7): Eden1892, Probulous, Damdred, _Tormented_, Tronak, snarfs, The Shining
Snarfs (5): Node, Yamato77, WaveofShadow, Artanis[Xp], KelsierSC
KelsierSC (1): sicklucker

Not Voting (0):

Currently, WaveofShadow is set to be lynched. Day 1 ends in at 00:00 GMT (+00:00).

Remember, voting is Mandatory. You may NOT abstain.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 25 2015 23:48 GMT
#1086
On February 26 2015 08:46 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 06:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 26 2015 06:38 yamato77 wrote:
On February 26 2015 06:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
It is a blatant sheep

You better be town you fucker.

I do admit if I was scum I'd be laughing all da way to da bank, and I'm sure it's the same for you

We should try to get a time when we're on together so we can talk and get reads done and shit like we talked about

I'm not happy with my performance thus far

Like, what mafia posts this?

I don't think Wave would do this as mafia.

Srsly.

i... don't see what's alignment indicative about it? seems like you'd basically read it however you were already reading wave
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 23:48 GMT
#1087
On February 26 2015 08:46 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:42 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:41 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:39 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I think I still prefer a Snarfs lynch over a Wave lynch. I just find it hard to imagine he wouldn't know who his main suspect is voting for and suspects if he actually put any effort into reading the filter whatsoever. I feel like Wave's play can be explained more easily by playing bad than Snarfs can.

lol

so one mistake made by a newer player in a moment of forgetfulness is hard to explain away (see look I already did it)

but an entire half-turn of filter of utterly nothing good is just "playing bad"?

artanis pls

You don't just "forget" to be paranoid. Either you're paranoid or you're not, it isn't a goddamn choice.

lol I actually misread what Snarfs was doing

But it's even more clearly explained by him being town actually. He said he was making the point that you spent a lot of time on yamato this turn for being "tunnelled on Tormented." That's not a slip or even bad play, it's a fucking rhetorical point. Come on man.

I thought you were talking about tormented again for a second.

That can't be the case since apparently he didn't even know who I was voting. What you're suggesting means he either didn't believe I was tunneling tormented (in which case he isn't reading the thread), or he believed that I wasn't tunneling Tormented since I voted on and talked about Yamato (in which case, why did he say he couldn't remember who I was voting for?)
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 23:49 GMT
#1088
On February 26 2015 08:48 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:46 yamato77 wrote:
On February 26 2015 06:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 26 2015 06:38 yamato77 wrote:
On February 26 2015 06:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
It is a blatant sheep

You better be town you fucker.

I do admit if I was scum I'd be laughing all da way to da bank, and I'm sure it's the same for you

We should try to get a time when we're on together so we can talk and get reads done and shit like we talked about

I'm not happy with my performance thus far

Like, what mafia posts this?

I don't think Wave would do this as mafia.

Srsly.

i... don't see what's alignment indicative about it? seems like you'd basically read it however you were already reading wave

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

you again
Writer@WriterYamato
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 23:49 GMT
#1089
I thought the case by Artanis was that yamato withdrew from Tormented for a bad reason

Eden why did you misrepresent his case?
Zerg for Life
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
February 25 2015 23:49 GMT
#1090
On February 26 2015 08:46 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:42 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:41 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:39 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I think I still prefer a Snarfs lynch over a Wave lynch. I just find it hard to imagine he wouldn't know who his main suspect is voting for and suspects if he actually put any effort into reading the filter whatsoever. I feel like Wave's play can be explained more easily by playing bad than Snarfs can.

lol

so one mistake made by a newer player in a moment of forgetfulness is hard to explain away (see look I already did it)

but an entire half-turn of filter of utterly nothing good is just "playing bad"?

artanis pls

You don't just "forget" to be paranoid. Either you're paranoid or you're not, it isn't a goddamn choice.

lol I actually misread what Snarfs was doing

But it's even more clearly explained by him being town actually. He said he was making the point that you spent a lot of time on yamato this turn for being "tunnelled on Tormented." That's not a slip or even bad play, it's a fucking rhetorical point. Come on man.

Someone gets it!
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 23:49 GMT
#1091
eden is still mafia guys
Writer@WriterYamato
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
February 25 2015 23:50 GMT
#1092
On February 26 2015 08:49 yamato77 wrote:
eden is still mafia guys

LOL what?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 23:50 GMT
#1093
fuck man I'm getting nightkilled too

RIP game
Writer@WriterYamato
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 25 2015 23:50 GMT
#1094
On February 26 2015 08:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:46 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:42 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:41 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:39 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I think I still prefer a Snarfs lynch over a Wave lynch. I just find it hard to imagine he wouldn't know who his main suspect is voting for and suspects if he actually put any effort into reading the filter whatsoever. I feel like Wave's play can be explained more easily by playing bad than Snarfs can.

lol

so one mistake made by a newer player in a moment of forgetfulness is hard to explain away (see look I already did it)

but an entire half-turn of filter of utterly nothing good is just "playing bad"?

artanis pls

You don't just "forget" to be paranoid. Either you're paranoid or you're not, it isn't a goddamn choice.

lol I actually misread what Snarfs was doing

But it's even more clearly explained by him being town actually. He said he was making the point that you spent a lot of time on yamato this turn for being "tunnelled on Tormented." That's not a slip or even bad play, it's a fucking rhetorical point. Come on man.

I thought you were talking about tormented again for a second.

That can't be the case since apparently he didn't even know who I was voting. What you're suggesting means he either didn't believe I was tunneling tormented (in which case he isn't reading the thread), or he believed that I wasn't tunneling Tormented since I voted on and talked about Yamato (in which case, why did he say he couldn't remember who I was voting for?)

the bolded is correct, and he asked the question in jest

he's explained this repeatedly and it makes perfect sense to me. really not sure i can help you much here
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 23:51 GMT
#1095
On February 26 2015 08:49 KelsierSC wrote:
I thought the case by Artanis was that yamato withdrew from Tormented for a bad reason

Eden why did you misrepresent his case?

My reasons for suspecting Yamato were twofold; his constant softpushing of me without voting me (other than at the very beginning) and what you said. I currently believe Yamato is town though for the way he's been playing towards EOD.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 25 2015 23:51 GMT
#1096
On February 26 2015 08:49 KelsierSC wrote:
I thought the case by Artanis was that yamato withdrew from Tormented for a bad reason

Eden why did you misrepresent his case?

what are you talkin about? i'm explaining what snarfs was saying
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 25 2015 23:51 GMT
#1097
On February 26 2015 08:49 yamato77 wrote:
eden is still mafia guys

seems legit
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 23:52 GMT
#1098
On February 26 2015 08:51 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:49 KelsierSC wrote:
I thought the case by Artanis was that yamato withdrew from Tormented for a bad reason

Eden why did you misrepresent his case?

what are you talkin about? i'm explaining what snarfs was saying


so snarf was misrepresenting artanis's case. then

Zerg for Life
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 25 2015 23:52 GMT
#1099
I wish if wasn't at work for this eod urg
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 23:52 GMT
#1100
Wave I'm sorry

I lost a game of LoL when I could have been here diverting this train

Please forgive me
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O140
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 523
ZZZero.O 140
Hyun 103
Dota 2
qojqva2280
monkeys_forever227
League of Legends
Doublelift3496
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4537
Liquid`Hasu550
Other Games
summit1g11548
FrodaN1486
KnowMe283
JimRising 245
Livibee187
ViBE16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick721
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• Adnapsc2 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra748
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
• Shiphtur608
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 58m
Patches Events
16h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 58m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.