• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:37
CEST 13:37
KST 20:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8653 users

Newbie Student Mafia VI - Page 54

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 115 Next
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
February 25 2015 23:42 GMT
#1061
On February 26 2015 08:40 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:04 Tronak wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:58 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:37 Snarfs wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:30 _Tormented_ wrote:
Sigh...that post does seem rather towny. I do agree with your opinion of artanis, but I believe someone posted that he usually does tunnel someone they think is scum. So the fact that he provided very little else to the entire D1 could possibly be explained with that.

I just really dislike that I need to go back and read to figure out who he thinks is scum. If he was tunneling I'm pretty sure I'd know off the top of my head. I think it was yamato?

Okay, I've made up my mind. You're scum.

There's no way you're reading the thread if you don't know who I've been going after all game long.


/agree

I like Snarfs, as said before, he results interesting to exist in my learning curve.

However, is impossible anyone reading half Artanis's post would miss his tunneling on Tormented.

How can you explain that Snarfs?


!!!
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 23:42 GMT
#1062
On February 26 2015 08:41 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:39 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I think I still prefer a Snarfs lynch over a Wave lynch. I just find it hard to imagine he wouldn't know who his main suspect is voting for and suspects if he actually put any effort into reading the filter whatsoever. I feel like Wave's play can be explained more easily by playing bad than Snarfs can.

lol

so one mistake made by a newer player in a moment of forgetfulness is hard to explain away (see look I already did it)

but an entire half-turn of filter of utterly nothing good is just "playing bad"?

artanis pls

You don't just "forget" to be paranoid. Either you're paranoid or you're not, it isn't a goddamn choice.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 23:42 GMT
#1063
WAVE NO

COME BACK AND SAVE YOURSELF
Writer@WriterYamato
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 23:42 GMT
#1064
I think wave is town
Zerg for Life
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 23:43 GMT
#1065
seriously, guys, if he was mafia he wouldn't be so blatantly uncaring. Dude tries as mafia.
Writer@WriterYamato
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 23:44 GMT
#1066
On February 26 2015 08:40 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:04 Tronak wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:58 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:37 Snarfs wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:30 _Tormented_ wrote:
Sigh...that post does seem rather towny. I do agree with your opinion of artanis, but I believe someone posted that he usually does tunnel someone they think is scum. So the fact that he provided very little else to the entire D1 could possibly be explained with that.

I just really dislike that I need to go back and read to figure out who he thinks is scum. If he was tunneling I'm pretty sure I'd know off the top of my head. I think it was yamato?

Okay, I've made up my mind. You're scum.

There's no way you're reading the thread if you don't know who I've been going after all game long.


/agree

I like Snarfs, as said before, he results interesting to exist in my learning curve.

However, is impossible anyone reading half Artanis's post would miss his tunneling on Tormented.

How can you explain that Snarfs?


Zerg for Life
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
February 25 2015 23:44 GMT
#1067
On February 26 2015 08:40 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:04 Tronak wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:58 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:37 Snarfs wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:30 _Tormented_ wrote:
Sigh...that post does seem rather towny. I do agree with your opinion of artanis, but I believe someone posted that he usually does tunnel someone they think is scum. So the fact that he provided very little else to the entire D1 could possibly be explained with that.

I just really dislike that I need to go back and read to figure out who he thinks is scum. If he was tunneling I'm pretty sure I'd know off the top of my head. I think it was yamato?

Okay, I've made up my mind. You're scum.

There's no way you're reading the thread if you don't know who I've been going after all game long.


/agree

I like Snarfs, as said before, he results interesting to exist in my learning curve.

However, is impossible anyone reading half Artanis's post would miss his tunneling on Tormented.

How can you explain that Snarfs?


I was trying to make a point about artanis's so called "tunneling". I've already explained this. I knew he was suspecting Tormented, but the fact that he switched to yamato and then tried to push him was not a memorable event.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
February 25 2015 23:45 GMT
#1068
On February 25 2015 21:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 21:46 Damdred wrote:
Why is kel even mentioned at the end of your post when he's not in your paragraph really when you caught up on everyone?

really weird post

Yuuuuup

Think about his choice of targets too and who they're each targeting. And he mentions this himself because he knows it seems awful so he tries to explain it away


Didn't wave case Damdred as scum? Wave also claimed he needed motivation to reread since he'd miss EoD. That's a red flag for me too. But yeah, why are you sheeping someone's thoughts on a post if you scum them?

Mind meld with "scum " = bad.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 23:45 GMT
#1069
If any of you think I'm town and have realized that I'm a veteran player, TRUST ME.

DON'T LYNCH WAVE

PLZ
Writer@WriterYamato
Tronak
Profile Joined February 2015
Spain217 Posts
February 25 2015 23:45 GMT
#1070
On February 26 2015 08:40 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:04 Tronak wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:58 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:37 Snarfs wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:30 _Tormented_ wrote:
Sigh...that post does seem rather towny. I do agree with your opinion of artanis, but I believe someone posted that he usually does tunnel someone they think is scum. So the fact that he provided very little else to the entire D1 could possibly be explained with that.

I just really dislike that I need to go back and read to figure out who he thinks is scum. If he was tunneling I'm pretty sure I'd know off the top of my head. I think it was yamato?

Okay, I've made up my mind. You're scum.

There's no way you're reading the thread if you don't know who I've been going after all game long.


/agree

I like Snarfs, as said before, he results interesting to exist in my learning curve.

However, is impossible anyone reading half Artanis's post would miss his tunneling on Tormented.

How can you explain that Snarfs?



He answered that saying he didnt mean "tunneling" but "voting". Not that this would help though.
LeaVe & LeT DiE
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 23:45 GMT
#1071
On February 26 2015 08:44 Snarfs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:40 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:04 Tronak wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:58 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:37 Snarfs wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:30 _Tormented_ wrote:
Sigh...that post does seem rather towny. I do agree with your opinion of artanis, but I believe someone posted that he usually does tunnel someone they think is scum. So the fact that he provided very little else to the entire D1 could possibly be explained with that.

I just really dislike that I need to go back and read to figure out who he thinks is scum. If he was tunneling I'm pretty sure I'd know off the top of my head. I think it was yamato?

Okay, I've made up my mind. You're scum.

There's no way you're reading the thread if you don't know who I've been going after all game long.


/agree

I like Snarfs, as said before, he results interesting to exist in my learning curve.

However, is impossible anyone reading half Artanis's post would miss his tunneling on Tormented.

How can you explain that Snarfs?


I was trying to make a point about artanis's so called "tunneling". I've already explained this. I knew he was suspecting Tormented, but the fact that he switched to yamato and then tried to push him was not a memorable event.

It should be a memorable event if you're accusing someone of being mafia the entire day. One would expect a bit more knowledge over their top suspect that they've had the entire day.
_Tormented_
Profile Joined February 2015
United States157 Posts
February 25 2015 23:45 GMT
#1072
On February 26 2015 08:43 yamato77 wrote:
seriously, guys, if he was mafia he wouldn't be so blatantly uncaring. Dude tries as mafia.


Out of curiosity, why are you trying so hard to save him? Do you feel that strongly about snarf?
The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do. The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 23:45 GMT
#1073
I wasn't quoting you snarfs.

Tronak said he likes the lynch on you, agrees with artanis.

yet now he's voting wave.

Zerg for Life
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 25 2015 23:45 GMT
#1074
Yea you won't get one today Eden is most likely correct on this wave lynch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 25 2015 23:46 GMT
#1075
is today vote day or something
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 25 2015 23:46 GMT
#1076
On February 26 2015 08:42 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:41 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:39 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I think I still prefer a Snarfs lynch over a Wave lynch. I just find it hard to imagine he wouldn't know who his main suspect is voting for and suspects if he actually put any effort into reading the filter whatsoever. I feel like Wave's play can be explained more easily by playing bad than Snarfs can.

lol

so one mistake made by a newer player in a moment of forgetfulness is hard to explain away (see look I already did it)

but an entire half-turn of filter of utterly nothing good is just "playing bad"?

artanis pls

You don't just "forget" to be paranoid. Either you're paranoid or you're not, it isn't a goddamn choice.

lol I actually misread what Snarfs was doing

But it's even more clearly explained by him being town actually. He said he was making the point that you spent a lot of time on yamato this turn for being "tunnelled on Tormented." That's not a slip or even bad play, it's a fucking rhetorical point. Come on man.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 23:46 GMT
#1077
On February 26 2015 06:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 06:38 yamato77 wrote:
On February 26 2015 06:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
It is a blatant sheep

You better be town you fucker.

I do admit if I was scum I'd be laughing all da way to da bank, and I'm sure it's the same for you

We should try to get a time when we're on together so we can talk and get reads done and shit like we talked about

I'm not happy with my performance thus far

Like, what mafia posts this?

I don't think Wave would do this as mafia.

Srsly.
Writer@WriterYamato
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
February 25 2015 23:46 GMT
#1078
Vote WaveOfShadow

I'm at work, no guarantee my next refresh or post will be before EoD so I'm putting up my vote just in case. This is half sheeping my townreads in Dammy/Probulous and half because Wave was ready to sheep and push Damdred's thoughts on Tronak post. Why u sheep your scum read?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
February 25 2015 23:47 GMT
#1079
On February 26 2015 08:46 sicklucker wrote:
is today vote day or something

You can't be serious?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 25 2015 23:47 GMT
#1080
On February 26 2015 08:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:44 Snarfs wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:40 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:04 Tronak wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:58 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:37 Snarfs wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:30 _Tormented_ wrote:
Sigh...that post does seem rather towny. I do agree with your opinion of artanis, but I believe someone posted that he usually does tunnel someone they think is scum. So the fact that he provided very little else to the entire D1 could possibly be explained with that.

I just really dislike that I need to go back and read to figure out who he thinks is scum. If he was tunneling I'm pretty sure I'd know off the top of my head. I think it was yamato?

Okay, I've made up my mind. You're scum.

There's no way you're reading the thread if you don't know who I've been going after all game long.


/agree

I like Snarfs, as said before, he results interesting to exist in my learning curve.

However, is impossible anyone reading half Artanis's post would miss his tunneling on Tormented.

How can you explain that Snarfs?


I was trying to make a point about artanis's so called "tunneling". I've already explained this. I knew he was suspecting Tormented, but the fact that he switched to yamato and then tried to push him was not a memorable event.

It should be a memorable event if you're accusing someone of being mafia the entire day. One would expect a bit more knowledge over their top suspect that they've had the entire day.

this post is so fraudulent are you kidding me

you're clearly out to punish this guy for something that doesn't even mean anything and not reading with an open mind at all
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs ShamelessLIVE!
herO vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings167
SHIN 77
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 317
ByuN 279
OGKoka 270
SHIN 77
MindelVK 24
Railgan 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69554
Calm 10495
Rain 2645
FanTaSy 1006
Bisu 966
soO 880
Soulkey 508
Stork 394
Shuttle 293
Rush 277
[ Show more ]
Soma 218
firebathero 204
Last 153
Light 147
Snow 142
Mind 89
Pusan 74
ToSsGirL 60
Shinee 44
Bale 37
Killer 32
Trap 31
Hm[arnc] 27
hero 26
Mong 26
Sharp 23
Sexy 21
Free 20
zelot 19
yabsab 17
Shine 16
HiyA 14
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 12
sorry 12
Aegong 10
IntoTheRainbow 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7611
Dendi1
League of Legends
Reynor89
Counter-Strike
x6flipin334
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Other Games
gofns33988
singsing2198
byalli620
B2W.Neo296
Pyrionflax259
Chillindude9
ToD2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 102
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV550
League of Legends
• Jankos3251
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 23m
OSC
11h 23m
Replay Cast
11h 23m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.