• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:37
CEST 12:37
KST 19:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8154 users

Newbie Student Mafia VI - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 115 Next
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
February 25 2015 23:13 GMT
#1001
Um I unvoted already but just to make sure

##unvote
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 23:13 GMT
#1002
On February 26 2015 08:13 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:07 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:05 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:05 KelsierSC wrote:
I think wave is town if that is of interest to anyone

reply

to

my

case


I don't think sheeping someone when you are confused is scum sided.

Dunno, I just like him I guess.

His interaction with damdred early on felt pretty good.

What about the part where he says he has trouble distinguishing between newbie players not playing well and scum, and the part where all his votes and suspects this game besides Damdred have been newbies he hasn't bothered to dig into


yeh well i'm waiting for an answer to that part.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 23:14 GMT
#1003
also tormented slipped and no one seems to be bothering with it but w/e
Zerg for Life
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-25 23:15:33
February 25 2015 23:15 GMT
#1004
Vote Count


Snarfs (4): Node, Yamato77, WaveofShadow, Artanis[Xp]
Artanis[Xp] (2): snarfs, _Tormented_
KelsierSC (1): sicklucker
sicklucker (1): Damdred
WaveofShadow (1): Eden1892

Not Voting (4): The Shining, KelsierSC, Probulous, Tronak

Currently, Snarfs is set to be lynched. Day 1 ends in at 00:00 GMT (+00:00).

Remember, voting is Mandatory. You may NOT abstain.

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 23:15 GMT
#1005
On February 26 2015 08:13 Snarfs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:08 Snarfs wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:03 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:01 Snarfs wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:58 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:37 Snarfs wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:30 _Tormented_ wrote:
Sigh...that post does seem rather towny. I do agree with your opinion of artanis, but I believe someone posted that he usually does tunnel someone they think is scum. So the fact that he provided very little else to the entire D1 could possibly be explained with that.

I just really dislike that I need to go back and read to figure out who he thinks is scum. If he was tunneling I'm pretty sure I'd know off the top of my head. I think it was yamato?

Okay, I've made up my mind. You're scum.

There's no way you're reading the thread if you don't know who I've been going after all game long.

I was saying you aren't tunneling and that you switched off of tormented onto yamato. Feels like a pretty weak tunnel on Tormented if that's what it was. That is what I'm saying.

You said you needed to go back and read to figure out who is scum. It doesn't matter if you call it tunneling or whatever. I can quote the amount of times I've asked for opinions on Tormented and how many times I referred back to the case. There's no way you didn't know I was suspecting him if you were reading the thread.

I knew damn well you were suspecting him. I meant who you had your vote on. Who you currently thought was scum by who you actually had your vote on.

I can also quote how many times I've said I didn't like Yamato if that helps. Generally people know these things of their main scumspects.

But why yamato? It just doesn't make sensssssse if you really thought Tormented was scum.

Because he basically dropped his case as soon as I wanted to lynch Tormented on the sole basis that I was voting for him.

Speaking of Yamato, I've just gone through his last two pages of filter and he seems to be prodding in a lot of places right now. Feeling better about him.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 23:16 GMT
#1006
sicklucker you can unvote now and actually make a useful vote
Zerg for Life
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 23:16 GMT
#1007
On February 26 2015 08:14 KelsierSC wrote:
also tormented slipped and no one seems to be bothering with it but w/e

What'd he slip where?
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 23:16 GMT
#1008
On February 26 2015 08:09 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:04 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:59 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:58 _Tormented_ wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:56 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:53 _Tormented_ wrote:
##unvote
##Vote Artanis


I agree about snarf's post and I agree with his lynch, even if nothing will come of it.


what do you like about his post?

that he called artanis and me mafia?



I have backed off on you being mafia as I think you have very valid points about Sl, but I am not ready to fully commit to voting him yet. Artanis I believe was just trying to railroad the new player. He provided very little else until yamato switched his vote away from me, which caused him to get upset and eventually end up voting him. Something just doesn't seem right about that.


well...snarf just said he didnt want to lynch me.

so I don't really know if you even read what he wrote.



Zerg for Life
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
February 25 2015 23:16 GMT
#1009
##Vote WaveofShadow

Answer the question.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
_Tormented_
Profile Joined February 2015
United States157 Posts
February 25 2015 23:17 GMT
#1010
? I was just commenting on my thoughts on artanis and my current thoughts on you. how is that slipping?
The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do. The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 25 2015 23:18 GMT
#1011
On February 26 2015 08:13 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:13 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:07 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:05 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:05 KelsierSC wrote:
I think wave is town if that is of interest to anyone

reply

to

my

case


I don't think sheeping someone when you are confused is scum sided.

Dunno, I just like him I guess.

His interaction with damdred early on felt pretty good.

What about the part where he says he has trouble distinguishing between newbie players not playing well and scum, and the part where all his votes and suspects this game besides Damdred have been newbies he hasn't bothered to dig into


yeh well i'm waiting for an answer to that part.

You're not going to get one because everyone kept ignoring/shitting on my case until he felt confident he could just afk for the rest of d1

This guy is doing jack shit to figure out the game. He's been "lost" for like a full fucking day now and hasn't done anything to not be lost. He's just sheeping an easy lynch on a new(ish) player he doesn't even explicitly suspect, and before that, even though he admits he has a blind spot for new players vs mafia, he just votes a new player doing newbie things and calls him scum without bothering to dig into whether or not he's actually scum.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 25 2015 23:18 GMT
#1012
uh kels pls explain because i'm five
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 23:19 GMT
#1013
On February 26 2015 08:18 Eden1892 wrote:
uh kels pls explain because i'm five

[2]
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
February 25 2015 23:20 GMT
#1014
Kelsier, I'll switch to any of the 4 on my list, including Tormented. It's odd he didn't comment on the fact you said I thought you were mafia when I didn't say that.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 23:20 GMT
#1015
On February 26 2015 08:18 Eden1892 wrote:
uh kels pls explain because i'm five


he said he liked snarfs post

I said was it because "he called me and artanis mafia"

tormented carried on like "im not calling you mafia anymore..."

but the thing is snarf didn't actually call me mafia in his post and he didn't want to lynch me.

so tormented didn't even read what snarf wrote.

Zerg for Life
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
February 25 2015 23:20 GMT
#1016
Probulous - filter's pretty town at first read. It might have to do with me having to read so much today to catch up but I really like his anti-spam sentiment. Scum wouldn't mind spam and misdirection but Prob throughout the entire filter seemed serious and set on pushing the thread to scumhunt. Want to see more. Didn't really like the Damdred case but a lot of my doubt has to do with Damdred meta, as I'm used to him throwing out pushes for reactions. Those reactions are where he scumhunts.

Damdred - Said before. Town lean. Hes reading, not ditching thread, has pushed the conversation on more than one person without misdirecting and slamming confusion everywhere. I can see where his read progression on Eden occurred.

Wow just those 2 filters, like 8 pages total, plus reading everything else to current page and I'm down to 40 mins. FML I have no luck with D1s.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 23:21 GMT
#1017
On February 26 2015 08:16 Probulous wrote:
##Vote WaveofShadow

Answer the question.

he's not going to be here

wtf are you doing?
Writer@WriterYamato
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
February 25 2015 23:21 GMT
#1018
Probulous and Damdred... those are the first two filters you read. Fantastic.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
February 25 2015 23:21 GMT
#1019
On February 26 2015 08:18 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:13 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:13 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:07 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:05 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:05 KelsierSC wrote:
I think wave is town if that is of interest to anyone

reply

to

my

case


I don't think sheeping someone when you are confused is scum sided.

Dunno, I just like him I guess.

His interaction with damdred early on felt pretty good.

What about the part where he says he has trouble distinguishing between newbie players not playing well and scum, and the part where all his votes and suspects this game besides Damdred have been newbies he hasn't bothered to dig into


yeh well i'm waiting for an answer to that part.

You're not going to get one because everyone kept ignoring/shitting on my case until he felt confident he could just afk for the rest of d1

This guy is doing jack shit to figure out the game. He's been "lost" for like a full fucking day now and hasn't done anything to not be lost. He's just sheeping an easy lynch on a new(ish) player he doesn't even explicitly suspect, and before that, even though he admits he has a blind spot for new players vs mafia, he just votes a new player doing newbie things and calls him scum without bothering to dig into whether or not he's actually scum.


I get what you're saying. The fact he is happy to just blatantly sheep his town-reads and then provides sweet fuck all reasoning for his town reads can mean only one thing. He just doesn't care and wants to do as little as possible. Every-time this game has got interesting he has AFK to "go-read some more" because stuff was too hard but then comes back with nothing.

Come on people lets make this happen.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 23:22 GMT
#1020
Shining, focus on Snarfs and Wave.
I need to revisit Wave myself.
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs AzuraLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings93
SHIN 44
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 245
ByuN 209
mouzHeroMarine 63
SHIN 44
MindelVK 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38543
Calm 10071
Rain 2995
soO 841
BeSt 612
FanTaSy 572
Bisu 473
Stork 446
Soulkey 342
Soma 312
[ Show more ]
Rush 239
firebathero 233
Barracks 116
Last 107
Pusan 69
Mind 69
Light 54
Shinee 47
Sexy 47
ToSsGirL 43
Sharp 31
Killer 30
Snow 29
Terrorterran 25
hero 23
Sacsri 22
HiyA 22
Shine 17
yabsab 17
Trap 16
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
zelot 14
Noble 6
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5843
League of Legends
Reynor43
Counter-Strike
byalli539
x6flipin4
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King86
Other Games
gofns37469
singsing1724
Pyrionflax229
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 68
• Gemini_19 2
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV329
League of Legends
• Jankos3100
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 23m
OSC
12h 23m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.