• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:21
CEST 04:21
KST 11:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9518 users

Newbie Student Mafia VI - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 115 Next
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 13:45 GMT
#641
On February 25 2015 22:33 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also Tronak, with how many people suspect Tormented at least some of them have to be town, which means that there is a certain amount of logic on his push that apparently you're not seeing. Is that the only reason you're suspecting me? Where would I place between the suspects you have and why?

Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 13:47 GMT
#642
Eden how are you so sure that Tormented is a distraction lynch over just, you know, actually being scum? I've established how his thought process makes no sense and no one has come up with a reasonable argument against it.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 13:56 GMT
#643
Also I don't think your wave case is that strong. I pointed out that he was adhering more to thread sentiment already here and he replied that he's changing his meta. I actually feel like he's been probing people's thoughts for the most part in the rest of the game. I also don't think his suspicion of Tronak is contradictory; he could simply find it stronger than the case on Tormented, though I still don't understand why people keep ignoring that case.
Tronak
Profile Joined February 2015
Spain217 Posts
February 25 2015 13:57 GMT
#644
On February 25 2015 22:33 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also Tronak, with how many people suspect Tormented at least some of them have to be town, which means that there is a certain amount of logic on his push that apparently you're not seeing.


By his push you refer on his push on Scarfs? or his initial bomb list?

Is that the only reason you're suspecting me?


My suspect on you, is not based on the target you chosed for your case by it self. Is based on a) I dont feel your arguments are solid enough to read mafia on Tormented b) how your case came in to swtich thread trending.

Where would I place between the suspects you have and why?


You place in list of suspects is a spot occupied only by yourself, reserved for those of my suspects that no other player are pointing out (not true entirely since Scarfs and Yamato pushed you a bit but none of them voted you). And I'll leave you here by now, hoping that either my opinion changes or I'll find better arguments to keep my suspicion alive knowing my actual arguments are seen as "weak".





LeaVe & LeT DiE
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 14:00 GMT
#645
See you say is me after usual is removed
Zerg for Life
Tronak
Profile Joined February 2015
Spain217 Posts
February 25 2015 14:01 GMT
#646
On February 25 2015 21:09 Tronak wrote:
About this, Eden what made you abandon your line of scum arguments on Kelsier? Just his case on sicklucker? You considered Yamato a better target? or any other thing I cant arrive to see?

LeaVe & LeT DiE
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 14:02 GMT
#647
Probably cos my case on him was so baller
Zerg for Life
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 14:06 GMT
#648
On February 25 2015 22:57 Tronak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 22:33 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also Tronak, with how many people suspect Tormented at least some of them have to be town, which means that there is a certain amount of logic on his push that apparently you're not seeing.


By his push you refer on his push on Scarfs? or his initial bomb list?

I mean the push on Tormented, which both Yamato and Eden supported at first and Damdred and WoS saw the logic of.

Show nested quote +
Is that the only reason you're suspecting me?


My suspect on you, is not based on the target you chosed for your case by it self. Is based on a) I dont feel your arguments are solid enough to read mafia on Tormented b) how your case came in to swtich thread trending.

I don't know the actual vote count right now, but I'm pretty sure enough people have voted him to make it demonstrably wrong that it's a scumtell. Enough people found him suspicious that not all of them can be mafia. As for timing, I would've made the case that night if I were still awake but unfortunately 3am is past my bedtime. I made it as soon as I came back into the thread.

Show nested quote +
Where would I place between the suspects you have and why?


You place in list of suspects is a spot occupied only by yourself, reserved for those of my suspects that no other player are pointing out (not true entirely since Scarfs and Yamato pushed you a bit but none of them voted you). And I'll leave you here by now, hoping that either my opinion changes or I'll find better arguments to keep my suspicion alive knowing my actual arguments are seen as "weak".

I don't understand why you aren't pushing it though since as you've mentioned both Yamato and Snarfs have echoed your suspicions, so I ask my question again. Where do I rank between your other two suspects and can you elaborate on why?
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 14:08 GMT
#649
Artanis dont worry. People wont vote.on you today so there is no way that tapas will ever vote you
Zerg for Life
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 14:09 GMT
#650
I'm not worrying, I'm trying to figure him out.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 25 2015 14:11 GMT
#651
On February 25 2015 22:01 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 21:58 Tronak wrote:
On February 25 2015 21:46 Damdred wrote:
Why is kel even mentioned at the end of your post when he's not in your paragraph really when you caught up on everyone?

really weird post


Not true, Kel is mentioned at the very start of my post, re-read it please.


You have no conclusions about him just questioning edens choices. But he's your top two lynch


would like a deeper explanation of this since you missed it.

Also only got ticketed once and always quit posting now when i'm on the road
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 14:13 GMT
#652
I just want to know who he wants to lynch and I cant get that
Zerg for Life
Tronak
Profile Joined February 2015
Spain217 Posts
February 25 2015 14:34 GMT
#653
On February 25 2015 23:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I don't understand why you aren't pushing it though since as you've mentioned both Yamato and Snarfs have echoed your suspicions, so I ask my question again. Where do I rank between your other two suspects and can you elaborate on why?


I cant push something no one believes (Yamato and Scarfs pointed at you but never supported my arguments) based on apparently "weak" arguments. I think this would only disturb town thinking.

You cant be between my other 2 suspects, you are on a side, completly parked for now and by now I mean D1 unless a good case (much better than mine) appears on you.

Cant see why you need more elaboration. Please enlighten me if you really need it. While writing this, I am starting to think you are just testing me now, which brings me to think you are town or a very clever mafia player. Since I believe you are clever and skilled enough to overskill me easyly, by the moment I don't want to dedicate much more time on you, since I would rather focus on my strongest suspects and whatever new starts to boil in the thread.

LeaVe & LeT DiE
Tronak
Profile Joined February 2015
Spain217 Posts
February 25 2015 14:35 GMT
#654
On February 25 2015 23:08 KelsierSC wrote:
Artanis dont worry. People wont vote.on you today so there is no way that tapas will ever vote you


Thanks sausage, thats exactly my thinking at the moment.
LeaVe & LeT DiE
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 14:39 GMT
#655
Cm Terran with no time is followed by diamond
Zerg for Life
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 25 2015 14:40 GMT
#656
god damn I just got out of an incredible mtg match
highlights: g3 i went to 1 life twice, played a board wipe, then stabilized (at 1!) by dropping sorin + 2 creatures and swinging with 2 on the field
god bless lifelink and America

catching up in a bit
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 14:40 GMT
#657
I find four and five ultimately
Zerg for Life
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 25 2015 14:42 GMT
#658
Right now i'd potentially like to lynch into a group of four/six im still trying to narrow it down to who I think is best but,

Shining
Tronak
Snarfs
wave/kel/SL

The fourth one has me a bit meh, maybe not kel i'm not sure. I just read snarfs filter and his read progression on node really bothers me, some real red flags there.

Tronak why you keep ignoring me
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 14:44 GMT
#659
Take shining off.

Damdred I cant really filter dive but what happened to your Eden thing
Zerg for Life
Tronak
Profile Joined February 2015
Spain217 Posts
February 25 2015 14:46 GMT
#660
On February 25 2015 23:42 Damdred wrote:
Tronak why you keep ignoring me


What makes you think I'm ignoring you?
LeaVe & LeT DiE
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings132
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 91
PiLiPiLi 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1993
ViBE164
Bale 42
Dota 2
monkeys_forever524
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift4408
Counter-Strike
taco 630
Other Games
summit1g8748
JimRising 532
C9.Mang0303
WinterStarcraft163
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick929
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP96
• poizon28 32
• davetesta28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1128
• Shiphtur16
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 39m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.