• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:22
CEST 15:22
KST 22:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War465.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7804 users

Newbie Student Mafia VI - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 115 Next
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 24 2015 23:36 GMT
#481
also in half an hour I have a blow your mind read.

I bet I have to explain that aswell.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 24 2015 23:37 GMT
#482
On February 25 2015 08:35 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 08:34 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:32 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:25 Damdred wrote:
Seriously eden, last night I explained my misgivings on you and hts. You asked I answered, after I answered wave took over. You haven't really responded to that still.

You reentered the thread called for policy lynch didn't act on it moved on to picking on node. Nowback to ksc.

You just aren't trying to figure things out but have the appearance at this point

you keep saying things without backing any of it up, what am I supposed to do about that? and "wave took over" lol what even is that

"picking on Node"? are both of you blind? I scumread Node for making this big post on you that all but called you mafia then put you in null/not necessarily mafia. He had a decent reply so I backed off of it. Then he did it again with Tarnok. That's pretty suspicious behavior to me, the only reason I'm off of it is b/c I did think Node's response to my first callout was ok and I read Artanis town and he's telling me he thinks Node is townish.

I want Tormented to explain his initial reads and then tell me what's changed in all the posts in-between.

Still think KSC is mafia b/c HTS wasn't doing anything (which is completely opposite her town game) and KSC hasn't done anything townie since he reentered the thread

This is so dumb that I even have to explain this. I'm pretty obviously town if you compare to any of my mafia games


apparently I have to "explain my reads"

no fun

???


d1 i just wanted to tell people who to lynch and people got pissy about it.

It made me think about the game more so I ended up doubting myself.

easier if i just tell people what to do and gtfo
Zerg for Life
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 24 2015 23:38 GMT
#483
wave, where are you at in terms of reads?

your one thing was damdred but you've seemingly dropped that
Writer@WriterYamato
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 24 2015 23:39 GMT
#484
On February 25 2015 08:36 KelsierSC wrote:
also in half an hour I have a blow your mind read.

I bet I have to explain that aswell.

I mean if I think HTS is mafia for not doing anything and I don't get what you're doing, why wouldn't I think you're mafia?

I don't get why you're so butthurt about people asking you for this. You replaced into a slot that hadn't done shit previously occupied by a player known for getting shit done. Handwaving her lack of production by saying "read me not her" and then doing your best to make it difficult to read you isn't leaving me any options
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
_Tormented_
Profile Joined February 2015
United States157 Posts
February 24 2015 23:39 GMT
#485
On February 25 2015 08:33 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 08:29 _Tormented_ wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:26 Eden1892 wrote:
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: _Tormented_



left field? You start losing the argument against damred and ksc so you try and pile on me?

I remembered you never answered my initial probe about your reads list when yamato mentioned that you should reevaluate. I'm not losing shit, how about you actually followup instead of deflecting?




My reads were because I thought Artanis was bouncing around and trying very hard to seem town. I don't know how he/she plays and therefore I am unsure if this is normal behavior or an attempt to get the conversation moving in any direction that is not aimed at himself/herself. With your read, you were making a lot of posts that had absolutely nothing to do with helping the game.
The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do. The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 24 2015 23:39 GMT
#486
On February 25 2015 08:37 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 08:35 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:34 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:32 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:25 Damdred wrote:
Seriously eden, last night I explained my misgivings on you and hts. You asked I answered, after I answered wave took over. You haven't really responded to that still.

You reentered the thread called for policy lynch didn't act on it moved on to picking on node. Nowback to ksc.

You just aren't trying to figure things out but have the appearance at this point

you keep saying things without backing any of it up, what am I supposed to do about that? and "wave took over" lol what even is that

"picking on Node"? are both of you blind? I scumread Node for making this big post on you that all but called you mafia then put you in null/not necessarily mafia. He had a decent reply so I backed off of it. Then he did it again with Tarnok. That's pretty suspicious behavior to me, the only reason I'm off of it is b/c I did think Node's response to my first callout was ok and I read Artanis town and he's telling me he thinks Node is townish.

I want Tormented to explain his initial reads and then tell me what's changed in all the posts in-between.

Still think KSC is mafia b/c HTS wasn't doing anything (which is completely opposite her town game) and KSC hasn't done anything townie since he reentered the thread

This is so dumb that I even have to explain this. I'm pretty obviously town if you compare to any of my mafia games


apparently I have to "explain my reads"

no fun

???


d1 i just wanted to tell people who to lynch and people got pissy about it.

It made me think about the game more so I ended up doubting myself.

easier if i just tell people what to do and gtfo

establish your innocence and then you can do this
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 24 2015 23:41 GMT
#487
On February 25 2015 08:39 _Tormented_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 08:33 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:29 _Tormented_ wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:26 Eden1892 wrote:
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: _Tormented_



left field? You start losing the argument against damred and ksc so you try and pile on me?

I remembered you never answered my initial probe about your reads list when yamato mentioned that you should reevaluate. I'm not losing shit, how about you actually followup instead of deflecting?




My reads were because I thought Artanis was bouncing around and trying very hard to seem town. I don't know how he/she plays and therefore I am unsure if this is normal behavior or an attempt to get the conversation moving in any direction that is not aimed at himself/herself. With your read, you were making a lot of posts that had absolutely nothing to do with helping the game.

1) what about Artanis's behavior made you think he was "trying very hard to seem town"?
2) what about my posting was "obtuse," as you put it before?
3) what about the other 10 people you gave reads on?
4) what about the changes if any on any of those 12 reads?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 24 2015 23:41 GMT
#488
On February 25 2015 08:39 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 08:36 KelsierSC wrote:
also in half an hour I have a blow your mind read.

I bet I have to explain that aswell.

I mean if I think HTS is mafia for not doing anything and I don't get what you're doing, why wouldn't I think you're mafia?

I don't get why you're so butthurt about people asking you for this. You replaced into a slot that hadn't done shit previously occupied by a player known for getting shit done. Handwaving her lack of production by saying "read me not her" and then doing your best to make it difficult to read you isn't leaving me any options


i'm not butthurt i'm just having a good time

Zerg for Life
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 24 2015 23:43 GMT
#489
On February 25 2015 08:32 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 08:25 Damdred wrote:
Seriously eden, last night I explained my misgivings on you and hts. You asked I answered, after I answered wave took over. You haven't really responded to that still.

You reentered the thread called for policy lynch didn't act on it moved on to picking on node. Nowback to ksc.

You just aren't trying to figure things out but have the appearance at this point

you keep saying things without backing any of it up, what am I supposed to do about that? and "wave took over" lol what even is that

"picking on Node"? are both of you blind? I scumread Node for making this big post on you that all but called you mafia then put you in null/not necessarily mafia. He had a decent reply so I backed off of it. Then he did it again with Tarnok. That's pretty suspicious behavior to me, the only reason I'm off of it is b/c I did think Node's response to my first callout was ok and I read Artanis town and he's telling me he thinks Node is townish.

I want Tormented to explain his initial reads and then tell me what's changed in all the posts in-between.

Still think KSC is mafia b/c HTS wasn't doing anything (which is completely opposite her town game) and KSC hasn't done anything townie since he reentered the thread

This is so dumb that I even have to explain this. I'm pretty obviously town if you compare to any of my mafia games


People can check out your filter and come to their own conclussions. I post my thoughts. And people can fact check you know that's how I work. Which makes this a super defensive post.

Actually you do have to defend yourself and when you compare this tone wise length wise and content wise it's way different than your town.

When I say wave took over you disappeared after I answered you.

Your reads are lacking for you as kel pointed out though.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 24 2015 23:43 GMT
#490
On February 25 2015 08:43 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 08:32 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:25 Damdred wrote:
Seriously eden, last night I explained my misgivings on you and hts. You asked I answered, after I answered wave took over. You haven't really responded to that still.

You reentered the thread called for policy lynch didn't act on it moved on to picking on node. Nowback to ksc.

You just aren't trying to figure things out but have the appearance at this point

you keep saying things without backing any of it up, what am I supposed to do about that? and "wave took over" lol what even is that

"picking on Node"? are both of you blind? I scumread Node for making this big post on you that all but called you mafia then put you in null/not necessarily mafia. He had a decent reply so I backed off of it. Then he did it again with Tarnok. That's pretty suspicious behavior to me, the only reason I'm off of it is b/c I did think Node's response to my first callout was ok and I read Artanis town and he's telling me he thinks Node is townish.

I want Tormented to explain his initial reads and then tell me what's changed in all the posts in-between.

Still think KSC is mafia b/c HTS wasn't doing anything (which is completely opposite her town game) and KSC hasn't done anything townie since he reentered the thread

This is so dumb that I even have to explain this. I'm pretty obviously town if you compare to any of my mafia games


People can check out your filter and come to their own conclussions. I post my thoughts. And people can fact check you know that's how I work. Which makes this a super defensive post.

Actually you do have to defend yourself and when you compare this tone wise length wise and content wise it's way different than your town.

When I say wave took over you disappeared after I answered you.

Your reads are lacking for you as kel pointed out though.


Hell yeh I did
Zerg for Life
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 24 2015 23:44 GMT
#491
On February 25 2015 08:41 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 08:39 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:36 KelsierSC wrote:
also in half an hour I have a blow your mind read.

I bet I have to explain that aswell.

I mean if I think HTS is mafia for not doing anything and I don't get what you're doing, why wouldn't I think you're mafia?

I don't get why you're so butthurt about people asking you for this. You replaced into a slot that hadn't done shit previously occupied by a player known for getting shit done. Handwaving her lack of production by saying "read me not her" and then doing your best to make it difficult to read you isn't leaving me any options


i'm not butthurt i'm just having a good time


cool
so why do you expect me not to scumread you here? if you're town then clearly I'm wrong and missing something townie you've done (esp. since I explicitly said "you've done nothing townie") so how about taking a minute of your time and showing me
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 24 2015 23:45 GMT
#492
On February 25 2015 08:44 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 08:41 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:39 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:36 KelsierSC wrote:
also in half an hour I have a blow your mind read.

I bet I have to explain that aswell.

I mean if I think HTS is mafia for not doing anything and I don't get what you're doing, why wouldn't I think you're mafia?

I don't get why you're so butthurt about people asking you for this. You replaced into a slot that hadn't done shit previously occupied by a player known for getting shit done. Handwaving her lack of production by saying "read me not her" and then doing your best to make it difficult to read you isn't leaving me any options


i'm not butthurt i'm just having a good time


cool
so why do you expect me not to scumread you here? if you're town then clearly I'm wrong and missing something townie you've done (esp. since I explicitly said "you've done nothing townie") so how about taking a minute of your time and showing me


scum read me if you want i don't give a fuck lol
Zerg for Life
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 24 2015 23:52 GMT
#493
On February 25 2015 08:43 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 08:32 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:25 Damdred wrote:
Seriously eden, last night I explained my misgivings on you and hts. You asked I answered, after I answered wave took over. You haven't really responded to that still.

You reentered the thread called for policy lynch didn't act on it moved on to picking on node. Nowback to ksc.

You just aren't trying to figure things out but have the appearance at this point

you keep saying things without backing any of it up, what am I supposed to do about that? and "wave took over" lol what even is that

"picking on Node"? are both of you blind? I scumread Node for making this big post on you that all but called you mafia then put you in null/not necessarily mafia. He had a decent reply so I backed off of it. Then he did it again with Tarnok. That's pretty suspicious behavior to me, the only reason I'm off of it is b/c I did think Node's response to my first callout was ok and I read Artanis town and he's telling me he thinks Node is townish.

I want Tormented to explain his initial reads and then tell me what's changed in all the posts in-between.

Still think KSC is mafia b/c HTS wasn't doing anything (which is completely opposite her town game) and KSC hasn't done anything townie since he reentered the thread

This is so dumb that I even have to explain this. I'm pretty obviously town if you compare to any of my mafia games


People can check out your filter and come to their own conclussions. I post my thoughts. And people can fact check you know that's how I work. Which makes this a super defensive post.

Actually you do have to defend yourself and when you compare this tone wise length wise and content wise it's way different than your town.

When I say wave took over you disappeared after I answered you.

Your reads are lacking for you as kel pointed out though.

you caught a bad case of the dumbs this game

restate your apparent case on me as concisely as you can and see if it still makes sense, because every time I attempt to reduce it to a consolidated form that I can respond to I don't understand it

seems to be a bunch of stuff I can't even respond to, like alleged ties to HTS and tone reads, mixed with things that aren't alignment indicative (not giving superficial explanations for reads that I can do and have done as both alignments before; filter length being not as long as past town games, except the one I just got out of lol, even though I've actively made an effort not to post as much b/c it runs people out of games)
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 24 2015 23:53 GMT
#494
On February 25 2015 08:45 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 08:44 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:41 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:39 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:36 KelsierSC wrote:
also in half an hour I have a blow your mind read.

I bet I have to explain that aswell.

I mean if I think HTS is mafia for not doing anything and I don't get what you're doing, why wouldn't I think you're mafia?

I don't get why you're so butthurt about people asking you for this. You replaced into a slot that hadn't done shit previously occupied by a player known for getting shit done. Handwaving her lack of production by saying "read me not her" and then doing your best to make it difficult to read you isn't leaving me any options


i'm not butthurt i'm just having a good time


cool
so why do you expect me not to scumread you here? if you're town then clearly I'm wrong and missing something townie you've done (esp. since I explicitly said "you've done nothing townie") so how about taking a minute of your time and showing me


scum read me if you want i don't give a fuck lol

you should if you're town b/c you're making this game unnecessarily harder on your teammate
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 24 2015 23:53 GMT
#495
fuck it mind blown time is now boys.

so I had SL as my scum read early because his posting was pretty fucking awful. just a feeling then he made this gem.

On February 25 2015 06:14 sicklucker wrote:
Snarf is town because his first post was asking about players he didnt know. This is the strongest opening because as town its also what I want to know and It was my opening to answer it.

Dandred is town because Ive played him as mafia 3 times and he just lurked. When he leads the discusion day1 hes always been town in like 9 games ive played with him as town. Ive had this read for quite awile and im glad we finally both rolled town for once so I can use it.


Like this kind of "meta" read on damdred is like the most superficial garbage . Damdred can just talk to a thread it isn't beyond his intelligence. Maybe damdred is town but SL shouldn't be reading him town.

So then I'm like well SL makes bad reads as both alignments, and as for his arrogance, well he is an obnoxious mo fo in general. I remember in a mafia game he said he had hf "twisted around his finger" hehe

so i'm like ok maybe i'm not sure. let's step back , he's a fool. let's see what he does. Since I stepped back we get...

Nothing. He doesn't give a shit about this. Just two shit tier town reads.

I got him boys, join in on this

##Vote SickLucker


Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 24 2015 23:53 GMT
#496
On February 25 2015 08:53 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 08:45 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:44 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:41 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:39 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:36 KelsierSC wrote:
also in half an hour I have a blow your mind read.

I bet I have to explain that aswell.

I mean if I think HTS is mafia for not doing anything and I don't get what you're doing, why wouldn't I think you're mafia?

I don't get why you're so butthurt about people asking you for this. You replaced into a slot that hadn't done shit previously occupied by a player known for getting shit done. Handwaving her lack of production by saying "read me not her" and then doing your best to make it difficult to read you isn't leaving me any options


i'm not butthurt i'm just having a good time


cool
so why do you expect me not to scumread you here? if you're town then clearly I'm wrong and missing something townie you've done (esp. since I explicitly said "you've done nothing townie") so how about taking a minute of your time and showing me


scum read me if you want i don't give a fuck lol

you should if you're town b/c you're making this game unnecessarily harder on your teammate


you're a dumb
Zerg for Life
Tronak
Profile Joined February 2015
Spain217 Posts
February 24 2015 23:54 GMT
#497
On February 25 2015 08:45 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 08:44 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:41 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:39 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:36 KelsierSC wrote:
also in half an hour I have a blow your mind read.

I bet I have to explain that aswell.

I mean if I think HTS is mafia for not doing anything and I don't get what you're doing, why wouldn't I think you're mafia?

I don't get why you're so butthurt about people asking you for this. You replaced into a slot that hadn't done shit previously occupied by a player known for getting shit done. Handwaving her lack of production by saying "read me not her" and then doing your best to make it difficult to read you isn't leaving me any options


i'm not butthurt i'm just having a good time


cool
so why do you expect me not to scumread you here? if you're town then clearly I'm wrong and missing something townie you've done (esp. since I explicitly said "you've done nothing townie") so how about taking a minute of your time and showing me


scum read me if you want i don't give a fuck lol


Following Eden's thoughts on Kel with interest and agreeing with her so far.

Gonna throw 1 question for you Kel before i go to sleep:
1 - Do you really care about the results of this game or you were persuaded to come make this replacement?
LeaVe & LeT DiE
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 24 2015 23:54 GMT
#498
On February 25 2015 08:54 Tronak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 08:45 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:44 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:41 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:39 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:36 KelsierSC wrote:
also in half an hour I have a blow your mind read.

I bet I have to explain that aswell.

I mean if I think HTS is mafia for not doing anything and I don't get what you're doing, why wouldn't I think you're mafia?

I don't get why you're so butthurt about people asking you for this. You replaced into a slot that hadn't done shit previously occupied by a player known for getting shit done. Handwaving her lack of production by saying "read me not her" and then doing your best to make it difficult to read you isn't leaving me any options


i'm not butthurt i'm just having a good time


cool
so why do you expect me not to scumread you here? if you're town then clearly I'm wrong and missing something townie you've done (esp. since I explicitly said "you've done nothing townie") so how about taking a minute of your time and showing me


scum read me if you want i don't give a fuck lol


Following Eden's thoughts on Kel with interest and agreeing with her so far.

Gonna throw 1 question for you Kel before i go to sleep:
1 - Do you really care about the results of this game or you were persuaded to come make this replacement?


your question is as wank as your game
Zerg for Life
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 24 2015 23:58 GMT
#499
Artanis, bad bad. Using meta to describe my play? Plz. And even worse still, using months old meta. The reason my town play isn't like Shadow or like you're used to is because my town play is shit and I'm trying to improve myself. Yamato will vouch.

As for reads yamato, my schedule has been particularly brutal as of Monday. I'll try to look at stuff after iris tonight.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 24 2015 23:59 GMT
#500
On February 25 2015 08:52 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 08:43 Damdred wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:32 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:25 Damdred wrote:
Seriously eden, last night I explained my misgivings on you and hts. You asked I answered, after I answered wave took over. You haven't really responded to that still.

You reentered the thread called for policy lynch didn't act on it moved on to picking on node. Nowback to ksc.

You just aren't trying to figure things out but have the appearance at this point

you keep saying things without backing any of it up, what am I supposed to do about that? and "wave took over" lol what even is that

"picking on Node"? are both of you blind? I scumread Node for making this big post on you that all but called you mafia then put you in null/not necessarily mafia. He had a decent reply so I backed off of it. Then he did it again with Tarnok. That's pretty suspicious behavior to me, the only reason I'm off of it is b/c I did think Node's response to my first callout was ok and I read Artanis town and he's telling me he thinks Node is townish.

I want Tormented to explain his initial reads and then tell me what's changed in all the posts in-between.

Still think KSC is mafia b/c HTS wasn't doing anything (which is completely opposite her town game) and KSC hasn't done anything townie since he reentered the thread

This is so dumb that I even have to explain this. I'm pretty obviously town if you compare to any of my mafia games


People can check out your filter and come to their own conclussions. I post my thoughts. And people can fact check you know that's how I work. Which makes this a super defensive post.

Actually you do have to defend yourself and when you compare this tone wise length wise and content wise it's way different than your town.

When I say wave took over you disappeared after I answered you.

Your reads are lacking for you as kel pointed out though.

you caught a bad case of the dumbs this game

restate your apparent case on me as concisely as you can and see if it still makes sense, because every time I attempt to reduce it to a consolidated form that I can respond to I don't understand it

seems to be a bunch of stuff I can't even respond to, like alleged ties to HTS and tone reads, mixed with things that aren't alignment indicative (not giving superficial explanations for reads that I can do and have done as both alignments before; filter length being not as long as past town games, except the one I just got out of lol, even though I've actively made an effort not to post as much b/c it runs people out of games)


Nope not dumb I've given you two posts that were concise and talked about your play here. You wanted us to look at your mafia games to compare here which isn't what we need to do, you lack follow up on a shot ton of things. I've pointed out several.

You lack a clear push just settling on tormented even though you are clearly slumming hts slot. Which is possible to be mafia granted.

And this isn't about some associative read with hts
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 277
TKL 226
CranKy Ducklings108
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko501
Serral 400
TKL 226
IndyStarCraft 210
Rex 103
ProTech101
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 62568
Free 2348
Jaedong 1566
BeSt 572
Horang2 322
firebathero 231
Zeus 198
Last 112
Hyun 110
Pusan 81
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 69
910 37
soO 36
Aegong 21
Noble 20
Yoon 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 15
Rock 14
Sacsri 10
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6793
Dendi943
XaKoH 436
canceldota87
Other Games
gofns35210
singsing2336
B2W.Neo491
byalli361
Pyrionflax300
ToD192
Mlord128
DeMusliM108
Liquid`VortiX85
QueenE65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV237
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 29
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1770
League of Legends
• Jankos2953
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 39m
Patches Events
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
OSC
1d 9h
OSC
1d 22h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.