• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:54
CEST 23:54
KST 06:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11356 users

Newbie Student Mafia VI - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 115 Next
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 16:02 GMT
#681
On February 26 2015 01:01 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 01:00 KelsierSC wrote:
i don't understand how that post explains it

I thought he was town before, then that post made me wonder, then I decided it wasn't something indicative and I stopped wondering.

EBWOP: The post wave made, not the post I made.

The post I quoted just shows where I stopped considering it a tell.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 16:02 GMT
#682
On February 26 2015 01:01 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 01:00 KelsierSC wrote:
i don't understand how that post explains it

I thought he was town before, then that post made me wonder, then I decided it wasn't something indicative and I stopped wondering.


so he's still clear town for you then?
Zerg for Life
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 16:02 GMT
#683
On February 26 2015 01:02 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 01:01 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 26 2015 01:00 KelsierSC wrote:
i don't understand how that post explains it

I thought he was town before, then that post made me wonder, then I decided it wasn't something indicative and I stopped wondering.


so he's still clear town for you then?

Yes.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 16:03 GMT
#684
On February 26 2015 01:02 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 01:02 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 26 2015 01:01 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 26 2015 01:00 KelsierSC wrote:
i don't understand how that post explains it

I thought he was town before, then that post made me wonder, then I decided it wasn't something indicative and I stopped wondering.


so he's still clear town for you then?

Yes.


but you said you had to reevaluate him again after Eden's post.

Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 16:05 GMT
#685
nvm you answered eden's case on wave already. hmm ok
Zerg for Life
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 16:05 GMT
#686
On February 26 2015 01:03 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 01:02 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 26 2015 01:02 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 26 2015 01:01 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 26 2015 01:00 KelsierSC wrote:
i don't understand how that post explains it

I thought he was town before, then that post made me wonder, then I decided it wasn't something indicative and I stopped wondering.


so he's still clear town for you then?

Yes.


but you said you had to reevaluate him again after Eden's post.


And I did. Did you miss that post too?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 25 2015 16:15 GMT
#687
Meh that response makes me not want to lynch him today, it actually makes a bit of sense which leaves me towards a

SL/Wave
Sna

lynch
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 16:18 GMT
#688
Damdred why do I not have a clue why you scumread any of those? On Snarfs you've only mentioned the read progression and I don't remember you commenting on SL or Wave at all.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 25 2015 16:21 GMT
#689
It's quite literally POE on who I wouldn't want to lynch into the last two. I think Eden has been pretty towny from when I called him out to now. Kel has started playing the game properly and I can keep track where hes going.

Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 16:23 GMT
#690
So why have you eliminated Tormented as a potential lynch when your only defense for him was that it could be because he's a newbie? That argument would only make sense to make him null, which should put him in a poe group.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 25 2015 16:23 GMT
#691
Though if I had to pick righ tnow before I make a case i'd probably want to lynch snarls for the weird read progressions with little to nothing to suggest why the sudden changes. Especially the case calling someone mafia after he was called out for not going for the throat.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 16:23 GMT
#692
SL or Yamato are good lynches .

Tapas is anti town/mafia and the only reason I don't want to lynch him is because he is new.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 16:26 GMT
#693
On February 26 2015 01:21 Damdred wrote:
It's quite literally POE on who I wouldn't want to lynch into the last two. I think Eden has been pretty towny from when I called him out to now. Kel has started playing the game properly and I can keep track where hes going.



Can you? I cant see where I'm going.

Zerg for Life
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 25 2015 16:27 GMT
#694
Because his frustration looks really real, and hes being scum read on really weak stuff. Its his first game here and where he comes from day ones are a joke, you pressured him into giving read when he wasn't quite ready to give a read on everyone in the game obviously.

Instead of going with the flow with the snarls case he also struck back fairly interestingly going against the grain, his intial post was meh, but his follow up explanation was pretty good to me, it make a lot of sense and you could see what he was saying.

I don't want to lynch him
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 16:28 GMT
#695
You can look at my case on sl again if you like.

Artanis your mentioned as town he wants to be as unreadable as possible. If that is the case then why does mention, twice, that he has made the best /towniest post in the thread.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 16:34 GMT
#696
I think artanis is town , his case against tormented seems fine and he has mentioned that, as town, when he finds a suspect he does tunnel the shit out of them and filter dive etc to get his man.
Plus he toook a lot of trouble to read wave and call him town. Give his thoughts etc. I think if he was mafia doing that he would use it as an excuse just to sheep whatever read wave had. Instead they seem to have opposite reads. Wave seems to like Yamato, hates tapas, csnt read torment. Artanis doesn't like Yamato, torment but likes tapas.
Zerg for Life
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 25 2015 16:35 GMT
#697
Like I really just thought about that tormenteds response to snar and his vote really went against the grain of the thread. much more likely for that to come from a new town player here than a new mafia member when eh could of just sheeped onto someone else as scum which is admittedly wifom.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 16:35 GMT
#698
On February 26 2015 01:27 Damdred wrote:
Because his frustration looks really real, and hes being scum read on really weak stuff. Its his first game here and where he comes from day ones are a joke, you pressured him into giving read when he wasn't quite ready to give a read on everyone in the game obviously.

Instead of going with the flow with the snarls case he also struck back fairly interestingly going against the grain, his intial post was meh, but his follow up explanation was pretty good to me, it make a lot of sense and you could see what he was saying.

I don't want to lynch him

On February 25 2015 04:18 Damdred wrote:
Was driving oj these roads of mine.

Your case isn't bad art. I am hesitant just because I could see a newb new to tl doing it just ad much as scum, does it make him town no it makes him more likely scum.

Wave you are like talking to a brick wall. 6 hours into the game Hts barely has half a page of posts probably with very little actually to go on. Not enough to convince others yet, better to get more information.


[image loading]
Tronak
Profile Joined February 2015
Spain217 Posts
February 25 2015 16:35 GMT
#699
On February 26 2015 01:23 KelsierSC wrote:
Tapas is anti town/mafia and the only reason I don't want to lynch him is because he is new.


that doesnt make sense...

Explain to me please, what does being anti town/mafia mean? does it mean my game is so bad that I could only cause confusion to both factions? so I should be a cheap lynch for the town in early days? and mafia will easy shoot me tomorrow? (why could both be "anti" at the same time?).

LeaVe & LeT DiE
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 16:36 GMT
#700
Rekt

##unvote

##vote damdred
Zerg for Life
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14300
Shuttle 375
White-Ra 222
ZZZero.O 138
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm90
League of Legends
Doublelift3809
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4878
Other Games
summit1g9300
FrodaN2332
Liquid`RaSZi2057
C9.Mang0299
crisheroes294
ToD277
Livibee185
Pyrionflax162
Mew2King48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• musti20045 38
• Adnapsc2 28
• HeavenSC 12
• Sammyuel 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Shiphtur535
• WagamamaTV301
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 6m
Replay Cast
1h 6m
OSC
14h 6m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.