• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:15
CEST 20:15
KST 03:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12604 users

Newbie Student Mafia VI - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 115 Next
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 16:37 GMT
#701
On February 26 2015 01:28 KelsierSC wrote:
You can look at my case on sl again if you like.

Artanis your mentioned as town he wants to be as unreadable as possible. If that is the case then why does mention, twice, that he has made the best /towniest post in the thread.

I dunno, he's SL, he says contradictory stuff in game all the time. I'm just hoping he does something dumb that confirms him as town again if he's town like fakeclaiming cop. I could lynch him but it'd basically be a pure policy lynch.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 25 2015 16:37 GMT
#702
On February 26 2015 01:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 01:27 Damdred wrote:
Because his frustration looks really real, and hes being scum read on really weak stuff. Its his first game here and where he comes from day ones are a joke, you pressured him into giving read when he wasn't quite ready to give a read on everyone in the game obviously.

Instead of going with the flow with the snarls case he also struck back fairly interestingly going against the grain, his intial post was meh, but his follow up explanation was pretty good to me, it make a lot of sense and you could see what he was saying.

I don't want to lynch him

Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 04:18 Damdred wrote:
Was driving oj these roads of mine.

Your case isn't bad art. I am hesitant just because I could see a newb new to tl doing it just ad much as scum, does it make him town no it makes him more likely scum.

Wave you are like talking to a brick wall. 6 hours into the game Hts barely has half a page of posts probably with very little actually to go on. Not enough to convince others yet, better to get more information.


[image loading]


Yeah the case itself isn't bad, its made up of some weak points at this point in the thread though. Cases can grow or get weaker, and I think tis got weaker with torms continued play.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 16:38 GMT
#703
On February 26 2015 01:35 Tronak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 01:23 KelsierSC wrote:
Tapas is anti town/mafia and the only reason I don't want to lynch him is because he is new.


that doesnt make sense...

Explain to me please, what does being anti town/mafia mean? does it mean my game is so bad that I could only cause confusion to both factions? so I should be a cheap lynch for the town in early days? and mafia will easy shoot me tomorrow? (why could both be "anti" at the same time?).



Dont worry if you are town mafia will.never shoot you.

You basically have absolutely.no contribution to the game. Why do you exist. You are bad for town. Or you could be mafia.
Zerg for Life
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 25 2015 16:38 GMT
#704
On February 26 2015 01:35 Tronak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 01:23 KelsierSC wrote:
Tapas is anti town/mafia and the only reason I don't want to lynch him is because he is new.


that doesnt make sense...

Explain to me please, what does being anti town/mafia mean? does it mean my game is so bad that I could only cause confusion to both factions? so I should be a cheap lynch for the town in early days? and mafia will easy shoot me tomorrow? (why could both be "anti" at the same time?).



Just means he thinks you are scum or you are town who is scum siding
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 16:40 GMT
#705
On February 26 2015 01:37 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 01:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 26 2015 01:27 Damdred wrote:
Because his frustration looks really real, and hes being scum read on really weak stuff. Its his first game here and where he comes from day ones are a joke, you pressured him into giving read when he wasn't quite ready to give a read on everyone in the game obviously.

Instead of going with the flow with the snarls case he also struck back fairly interestingly going against the grain, his intial post was meh, but his follow up explanation was pretty good to me, it make a lot of sense and you could see what he was saying.

I don't want to lynch him

On February 25 2015 04:18 Damdred wrote:
Was driving oj these roads of mine.

Your case isn't bad art. I am hesitant just because I could see a newb new to tl doing it just ad much as scum, does it make him town no it makes him more likely scum.

Wave you are like talking to a brick wall. 6 hours into the game Hts barely has half a page of posts probably with very little actually to go on. Not enough to convince others yet, better to get more information.


[image loading]


Yeah the case itself isn't bad, its made up of some weak points at this point in the thread though. Cases can grow or get weaker, and I think tis got weaker with torms continued play.

Okay, that's fair even though I disagree with your assessment on the original case (I think it's damning) I don't think it's fruitful to keep arguing about that.

I'm not willing to lynch Wave though. Why are you willing to lynch Wave and why aren't you willing to lynch Yamato? What has Yamato actually posted that you liked?
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 16:40 GMT
#706
Claiming cop would not make sl town. No way I believe that shit again after everyone told him what a dumbfuck he was.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 16:41 GMT
#707
Artanis what the.fuck you just caught this fool.

Lynch his.azz
Zerg for Life
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 16:42 GMT
#708
It was an example, Kels.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 16:43 GMT
#709
On February 26 2015 01:41 KelsierSC wrote:
Artanis what the.fuck you just caught this fool.

Lynch his.azz

No, Damdred is probably town. His explanation makes sense, he just worded one post poorly.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 16:45 GMT
#710
Ugh fair enough.

I thought you beez in the trap

## unvote

##vote Yamato77



I dont think sl is policy. My case on him isn't policy at all.

Plus you yourself gave an example of his town mentality and I just displayed something that was opposed to that.

Dont pull "oh its policy" bullshit when my case is the realest
Zerg for Life
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 25 2015 16:46 GMT
#711
On February 25 2015 21:52 Damdred wrote:
Also you mention you want to lynch SL but never say anything else about him again? Why?



Because he cant acualy read me shocker
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 25 2015 16:47 GMT
#712
On February 26 2015 01:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 01:37 Damdred wrote:
On February 26 2015 01:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 26 2015 01:27 Damdred wrote:
Because his frustration looks really real, and hes being scum read on really weak stuff. Its his first game here and where he comes from day ones are a joke, you pressured him into giving read when he wasn't quite ready to give a read on everyone in the game obviously.

Instead of going with the flow with the snarls case he also struck back fairly interestingly going against the grain, his intial post was meh, but his follow up explanation was pretty good to me, it make a lot of sense and you could see what he was saying.

I don't want to lynch him

On February 25 2015 04:18 Damdred wrote:
Was driving oj these roads of mine.

Your case isn't bad art. I am hesitant just because I could see a newb new to tl doing it just ad much as scum, does it make him town no it makes him more likely scum.

Wave you are like talking to a brick wall. 6 hours into the game Hts barely has half a page of posts probably with very little actually to go on. Not enough to convince others yet, better to get more information.


[image loading]


Yeah the case itself isn't bad, its made up of some weak points at this point in the thread though. Cases can grow or get weaker, and I think tis got weaker with torms continued play.

Okay, that's fair even though I disagree with your assessment on the original case (I think it's damning) I don't think it's fruitful to keep arguing about that.

I'm not willing to lynch Wave though. Why are you willing to lynch Wave and why aren't you willing to lynch Yamato? What has Yamato actually posted that you liked?


When I think of wave and his town play I generally think of someone doing a ton of things with a decent thread precense finds things pushes them. I see part of this in wave, the finding something and pushing it for the first half of the day but past that hes been kind of....void he dropped what he found to be scummy and has just been here.

I played with a mafia yamato before and he just doesn't seem to care and as town he cares and has some thoughts. I see more the later here, the initial case he posted wasn't as good as you but he did try to jump start the thread in a direction he thought was good which is towny I think. His paranoia while super high for whatever reason (which towards you art is kinda believable) is ok. I just don't want to lynch him I think right now I think.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 16:50 GMT
#713
On February 26 2015 01:45 KelsierSC wrote:
Ugh fair enough.

I thought you beez in the trap

## unvote

##vote Yamato77



I dont think sl is policy. My case on him isn't policy at all.

Plus you yourself gave an example of his town mentality and I just displayed something that was opposed to that.

Dont pull "oh its policy" bullshit when my case is the realest

I don't think Damdred's capable of posting as much as he is now as mafia.

I also don't think you did. Town SL can easily make a post that he thinks is accidentally very townie, then decide (as he has so far) not to give much more of a shit for the rest of the day to compensate. It'd actually fit in his thought process there. He's null to me and I'm not sure there's much that can sway me on him in either direction.

Since no one wants to vote Tormented I'll park my vote on Yamato as well. He's made one case on Tormented which he backed off from when a question mark pushed the same suspect, he's asked a bunch of questions that didn't lead to anything, and he's been flinging unsubstantiated suspicions at me all game long whilst complaining about how the thread's evolving.

##Vote Yamato77
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 25 2015 16:51 GMT
#714
I agree with eden I really dont want to lynch tronak. Lynching the only actual newb in a newbie game (How did this game happen?) Does not seem like a very good strategy morally or strategically. Hes the lowhanging fruit you expect mafia to attack and also this games built for him. Lynchbait
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 16:53 GMT
#715
Aeleranis. but if he doesn't want to get read as townie the why does he draw attention.to his "townie" post twice?
Zerg for Life
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 16:53 GMT
#716
On February 26 2015 01:47 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 01:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 26 2015 01:37 Damdred wrote:
On February 26 2015 01:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 26 2015 01:27 Damdred wrote:
Because his frustration looks really real, and hes being scum read on really weak stuff. Its his first game here and where he comes from day ones are a joke, you pressured him into giving read when he wasn't quite ready to give a read on everyone in the game obviously.

Instead of going with the flow with the snarls case he also struck back fairly interestingly going against the grain, his intial post was meh, but his follow up explanation was pretty good to me, it make a lot of sense and you could see what he was saying.

I don't want to lynch him

On February 25 2015 04:18 Damdred wrote:
Was driving oj these roads of mine.

Your case isn't bad art. I am hesitant just because I could see a newb new to tl doing it just ad much as scum, does it make him town no it makes him more likely scum.

Wave you are like talking to a brick wall. 6 hours into the game Hts barely has half a page of posts probably with very little actually to go on. Not enough to convince others yet, better to get more information.


[image loading]


Yeah the case itself isn't bad, its made up of some weak points at this point in the thread though. Cases can grow or get weaker, and I think tis got weaker with torms continued play.

Okay, that's fair even though I disagree with your assessment on the original case (I think it's damning) I don't think it's fruitful to keep arguing about that.

I'm not willing to lynch Wave though. Why are you willing to lynch Wave and why aren't you willing to lynch Yamato? What has Yamato actually posted that you liked?


When I think of wave and his town play I generally think of someone doing a ton of things with a decent thread precense finds things pushes them. I see part of this in wave, the finding something and pushing it for the first half of the day but past that hes been kind of....void he dropped what he found to be scummy and has just been here.

I played with a mafia yamato before and he just doesn't seem to care and as town he cares and has some thoughts. I see more the later here, the initial case he posted wasn't as good as you but he did try to jump start the thread in a direction he thought was good which is towny I think. His paranoia while super high for whatever reason (which towards you art is kinda believable) is ok. I just don't want to lynch him I think right now I think.

Wave's been quite present though. His questions and pressure feel very strong, and I get the feeling from his questions that he's actively hunting for scum. His questions have that accusatory hint to them that I've found common in his town games.

I think I played with a mafia Yamato before, but it was a long, looong time ago and I have no idea how he'd play now. Disregarding meta, I think he's played a very scummy game so far. Reasons in the post I made earlier.

I need to leave now, I'll be back about an hour before deadline I estimate.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 16:54 GMT
#717
I don't know what an aeleranis is but that is your new name artanis
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 16:55 GMT
#718
If you're town vote Yamato.or SL

Otherwise you're mafia
Zerg for Life
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 25 2015 16:55 GMT
#719
Why the hell arnt we voting kels
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 16:55 GMT
#720
On February 26 2015 01:53 KelsierSC wrote:
Aeleranis. but if he doesn't want to get read as townie the why does he draw attention.to his "townie" post twice?

Kitschner, trying to be unreadable doesn't mean you don't call your own posts townie as either alignment. It just means you don't go out of your way to become confirmed town.
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1071
TKL 352
IndyStarCraft 279
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1071
ByuN 446
TKL 352
IndyStarCraft 279
Reynor 181
BRAT_OK 47
EmSc Tv 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44970
Calm 2678
Shuttle 407
actioN 164
Mini 140
firebathero 112
White-Ra 86
Mong 43
scan(afreeca) 17
soO 15
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10627
Counter-Strike
fl0m6365
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2712
Liquid`Hasu484
MindelVK4
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2054
FrodaN1490
B2W.Neo739
olofmeister669
Khaldor463
KnowMe333
crisheroes179
Livibee178
Beastyqt93
ToD83
Mew2King81
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick407
BasetradeTV224
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 1
EmSc2Tv 1
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 31
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 9
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach81
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• blackmanpl 4
• 80smullet 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1832
Other Games
• imaqtpie963
• Shiphtur669
• tFFMrPink 8
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
45m
BSL Open Qualifier
45m
OSC
4h 45m
Replay Cast
4h 45m
OSC
17h 45m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.