• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:49
CEST 21:49
KST 04:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8891 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 165

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 219 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 20 2015 04:39 GMT
#3281
Also the fact that prplhz is at the end of many people's lists is somewhat intriguing.
Minimal effort.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 20 2015 04:40 GMT
#3282
On February 20 2015 13:35 Half the Sky wrote:
Additionally when Robik questioned me on why I was eager to switch my vote, I responded with consolidation. Again, note that I was the last person off Fecalfeast. I am intelligent enough to know when a vote loses traction. In my eyes it was going from scum to scum at that time. My cases on both should speak for with the conviction.


You're still scumreading FF...do you think his wagon would have formed that fast if he was mafia? That's actually part of the reason that I think if he's scum, he's probably the SK. Also, what do you think of his participation so far Night 2?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 20 2015 04:40 GMT
#3283
On February 20 2015 13:27 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2015 13:21 Superbia wrote:
In fact, HtS, who on that list-list are you scum-reading?


"list-list" as in my list or Rasputin's?

We have Ritoky and prplhz in common as scumreads if you mean the latter.


I was asking for your list. Then I realized it was already on the list-list.
Minimal effort.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 20 2015 04:41 GMT
#3284
On February 20 2015 12:45 rsoultin wrote:
Okay, so I'm dropping my tinfoil hat theory; there's just no reason for even a half-assed mod intervention to prevent scum from being lynched lol.

@FF, reads list from towniest to scummiest:

Blazinghand - Obv reasons, but he really did have a lot more input than I remembered after going back through his relatively lengthy filter. I even like that he's gotten off his KILL VA bandwagon, if for what I consider to be a pretty stupid case.

Palmar - Sheer activity. The last time I saw a Palmar this invested, he was town, and I don't think he would have approached the Rayn lynch the way he did if he knew that Rayn was town.

lightningstrike - I'm like an oracle when it comes to reading LS. Just accept it. And if you can't; just look at the games we've played together. There's an unfettered feel to how he's playing (and it's flat-out bullshit to say that he ever does meta cases/reads correctly...he often doesn't compare all the games available or give examples, though I wish he would if he's going to use meta)

Half the Sky - Her cases may have been wrong, but the sheer amount of effort put into them, and the conviction with which she fought for them, makes me think it's coming from a townie source. My reservations are that she seems more aggressive than I remember, and I didn't like most of her early posting at all. In fact, most of her posts other than her cases are kinda meh for me. The cases/pushes win out, though.

Superbia - Some good posting, but minimal. The vet claim strengthens the townlean almost to the point where I'd be confident to call him town. Yet I keep thinking back to Protoss where he was a town leader and we helped each other after Palmar was shot, and I'm not seeing that here. With all the towncred he's gained from that one google search and now a claim, he should be right in the mix, giving reads and giving townies someone to talk to they can be fairly confident of. Also not really buying BH's claim that only he is clever enough for a play like this xP

Breshke/Damdred Waffling on Damdred. He came in strong with that case, but Breshke was basically a non-entity with almost nothing but townreads. I'm also not seeing a lot of that in-depth analysis that makes me go yay, town Damdred! To be fair, though, I have a habit of expecting too much from Damdred and just calling him scum whenever he seems to be doing illogical things. Another eureka moment half as good as that Eden case in Linux would have him skyrocketing into my firm town section.

Alakaslam - I keep fluctuating on him. Sometimes the happiness seems like it could be town slam, but he's been swinging a lot between very "lucid" posts and completely worthless ones. He keeps saying he's finding towns, but I have yet to see those conclusions except for the one time he was asked who the towniest town was.

Fecalfeast - Still like some of his posting. Just not getting a strong town vibe from him. He seems to have suddenly gotten more interested in scumhunting tonight, and my paranoid mind is whispering...SK? If he's not the SK, though, I don't really think he's mafia.

IAmRobik - Disclaimer: Kind of hate how he plays and part of this is probably OMGUS. But seriously, if you're trying to call SK shots, unless I'm his biggest scumread ever, suggesting to shoot me is so anti-town it's ridiculous. The last thing town needs right now is another town flip, and he should realize that. The obvious play is to take out a player everyone is generally scumreading, because even if they're town, that's one less person to mislynch tomorrow. I'm not calling him straight-up mafia just because his reads have been pretty good this game, and I know he's a good enough player that this doesn't necessarily mean he already knows everyone's alignment.

VayneAuthority - The AFK wonder of the group. Meta-reads aside, it's coming up on end of N2 and the lurking has crossed from inactive to flat-out scummy.

ritoky - His filter was just straight-up unimpressive. Add in all the little I'm not scum, I'm not scum, see my town tell? posts and it's even worse. Obviously if he knows his town tell so well (and I'll admit I have no clue what that actually is) he can emulate it as scum. The "LS is mafia cause this is so a secret OBS QT convo" case is so shit tier that he deserves to be lynched with fire.

prplhz - Gonna come straight out and call him the "gimme scum" of the bunch. Most people I have little doubts about here or there, but prplhz does the quadruple whammy of: shit!entrance, no real scumhunting, general inactivity, and returning to the thread just to ask for updates or whine at the people scumreading him for their reasons. Like, there doesn't even need to be a case against this guy, it's so open and shut.

The three bottom I'd lynch (or be happy to see shot) in a second. This game is way too easy (though I wouldn't complain!) if I'm right on Robik and FF, too, though. I'd guess the other two are in my null/null-leaning-scum reads. The null-leaning-town reads I'd need to see a good case for to lynch tomorrow.


So I'm to assume the red-coloured people (BH+super) are at the top because of the host stuff but are scummy to you anyway?

Regarding damdred and slam, what has slam done to make him more towny than, say, robik? Same sorta goes with damdred, though I understand nulling him until he does something impressive, what has he done so far to make him higher on the list than, oh I don't know, me?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 20 2015 04:41 GMT
#3285
On February 20 2015 13:39 Superbia wrote:
Also the fact that prplhz is at the end of many people's lists is somewhat intriguing.


Elaborate?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 20 2015 04:41 GMT
#3286
Goddamn I forgot scum is blue in this game
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 20 2015 04:42 GMT
#3287
On February 20 2015 13:39 Superbia wrote:
Also the fact that prplhz is at the end of many people's lists is somewhat intriguing.


No one specified preference when I took down people's lists from what I recall, at least not until Rasputin's latest post.
"End" means nothing, scum is scum unless the person actually states a rank/preference.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 20 2015 04:42 GMT
#3288
red = PR this game. FecalNoob.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 20 2015 04:42 GMT
#3289
On February 20 2015 13:41 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2015 13:39 Superbia wrote:
Also the fact that prplhz is at the end of many people's lists is somewhat intriguing.


Elaborate?


I feel like there has been no pressure on him whatsoever this game. Easy pressure point for scum. Especially since low post-count would imply likely PR if he's town.
Minimal effort.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 20 2015 04:43 GMT
#3290
I wish my town meta was to do fuck all until a mafia flipped.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 20 2015 04:45 GMT
#3291
On February 20 2015 13:42 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2015 13:41 rsoultin wrote:
On February 20 2015 13:39 Superbia wrote:
Also the fact that prplhz is at the end of many people's lists is somewhat intriguing.


Elaborate?


I feel like there has been no pressure on him whatsoever this game. Easy pressure point for scum. Especially since low post-count would imply likely PR if he's town.


Like people mention ritoky (as being mafia) for a lack of presence. What about prplhz then?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 20 2015 04:47 GMT
#3292
SK be our vigi.
Minimal effort.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 20 2015 04:47 GMT
#3293
On February 20 2015 13:41 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2015 12:45 rsoultin wrote:
Okay, so I'm dropping my tinfoil hat theory; there's just no reason for even a half-assed mod intervention to prevent scum from being lynched lol.

@FF, reads list from towniest to scummiest:

Blazinghand - Obv reasons, but he really did have a lot more input than I remembered after going back through his relatively lengthy filter. I even like that he's gotten off his KILL VA bandwagon, if for what I consider to be a pretty stupid case.

Palmar - Sheer activity. The last time I saw a Palmar this invested, he was town, and I don't think he would have approached the Rayn lynch the way he did if he knew that Rayn was town.

lightningstrike - I'm like an oracle when it comes to reading LS. Just accept it. And if you can't; just look at the games we've played together. There's an unfettered feel to how he's playing (and it's flat-out bullshit to say that he ever does meta cases/reads correctly...he often doesn't compare all the games available or give examples, though I wish he would if he's going to use meta)

Half the Sky - Her cases may have been wrong, but the sheer amount of effort put into them, and the conviction with which she fought for them, makes me think it's coming from a townie source. My reservations are that she seems more aggressive than I remember, and I didn't like most of her early posting at all. In fact, most of her posts other than her cases are kinda meh for me. The cases/pushes win out, though.

Superbia - Some good posting, but minimal. The vet claim strengthens the townlean almost to the point where I'd be confident to call him town. Yet I keep thinking back to Protoss where he was a town leader and we helped each other after Palmar was shot, and I'm not seeing that here. With all the towncred he's gained from that one google search and now a claim, he should be right in the mix, giving reads and giving townies someone to talk to they can be fairly confident of. Also not really buying BH's claim that only he is clever enough for a play like this xP

Breshke/Damdred Waffling on Damdred. He came in strong with that case, but Breshke was basically a non-entity with almost nothing but townreads. I'm also not seeing a lot of that in-depth analysis that makes me go yay, town Damdred! To be fair, though, I have a habit of expecting too much from Damdred and just calling him scum whenever he seems to be doing illogical things. Another eureka moment half as good as that Eden case in Linux would have him skyrocketing into my firm town section.

Alakaslam - I keep fluctuating on him. Sometimes the happiness seems like it could be town slam, but he's been swinging a lot between very "lucid" posts and completely worthless ones. He keeps saying he's finding towns, but I have yet to see those conclusions except for the one time he was asked who the towniest town was.

Fecalfeast - Still like some of his posting. Just not getting a strong town vibe from him. He seems to have suddenly gotten more interested in scumhunting tonight, and my paranoid mind is whispering...SK? If he's not the SK, though, I don't really think he's mafia.

IAmRobik - Disclaimer: Kind of hate how he plays and part of this is probably OMGUS. But seriously, if you're trying to call SK shots, unless I'm his biggest scumread ever, suggesting to shoot me is so anti-town it's ridiculous. The last thing town needs right now is another town flip, and he should realize that. The obvious play is to take out a player everyone is generally scumreading, because even if they're town, that's one less person to mislynch tomorrow. I'm not calling him straight-up mafia just because his reads have been pretty good this game, and I know he's a good enough player that this doesn't necessarily mean he already knows everyone's alignment.

VayneAuthority - The AFK wonder of the group. Meta-reads aside, it's coming up on end of N2 and the lurking has crossed from inactive to flat-out scummy.

ritoky - His filter was just straight-up unimpressive. Add in all the little I'm not scum, I'm not scum, see my town tell? posts and it's even worse. Obviously if he knows his town tell so well (and I'll admit I have no clue what that actually is) he can emulate it as scum. The "LS is mafia cause this is so a secret OBS QT convo" case is so shit tier that he deserves to be lynched with fire.

prplhz - Gonna come straight out and call him the "gimme scum" of the bunch. Most people I have little doubts about here or there, but prplhz does the quadruple whammy of: shit!entrance, no real scumhunting, general inactivity, and returning to the thread just to ask for updates or whine at the people scumreading him for their reasons. Like, there doesn't even need to be a case against this guy, it's so open and shut.

The three bottom I'd lynch (or be happy to see shot) in a second. This game is way too easy (though I wouldn't complain!) if I'm right on Robik and FF, too, though. I'd guess the other two are in my null/null-leaning-scum reads. The null-leaning-town reads I'd need to see a good case for to lynch tomorrow.


So I'm to assume the red-coloured people (BH+super) are at the top because of the host stuff but are scummy to you anyway?

Regarding damdred and slam, what has slam done to make him more towny than, say, robik? Same sorta goes with damdred, though I understand nulling him until he does something impressive, what has he done so far to make him higher on the list than, oh I don't know, me?


Read lol I said I'm dropping my tinfoil hat on BH, and went into detail on the read. All of them, really.

The red is the color of power roles in this game. BH is (probably most likely or supoku time) JK, and Super has claimed vet. I'm still a bit paranoid about Super, mostly cause up until now he's been in the background despite his all but confirmed town status.

My initial impression after Day 1 on slam was town and it's been drifting null the longer the game goes.

Damdred's case and push. I don't know if he does that as scum, honestly, but it puts him in the limelight for the Rayn lynch, which I'd think scum would want to avoid. It also demonstrates putting the work in to make the case to begin with. (Basically the same reason I'm townreadingish HtS).

Robik I think is scummy. That's explained. I also admitted it may be OMGUS/emotional, but whatever, it's how I feel right now.

You're just making me paranoid when you've suddenly seemed to pick up interest tonight xP I already said I think you're the SK if you're scum. Again. It's all explained.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 20 2015 04:50 GMT
#3294
On February 20 2015 13:45 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2015 13:42 Superbia wrote:
On February 20 2015 13:41 rsoultin wrote:
On February 20 2015 13:39 Superbia wrote:
Also the fact that prplhz is at the end of many people's lists is somewhat intriguing.


Elaborate?


I feel like there has been no pressure on him whatsoever this game. Easy pressure point for scum. Especially since low post-count would imply likely PR if he's town.


Like people mention ritoky (as being mafia) for a lack of presence. What about prplhz then?


Oh, I completely agree. My kneejerk reaction when asked for a scumlist by Palmar (I think this was when it happened) was prplhz should be the lynch, and it is pretty strange how he's been left alone.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 20 2015 04:55 GMT
#3295
On February 20 2015 13:40 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2015 13:35 Half the Sky wrote:
Additionally when Robik questioned me on why I was eager to switch my vote, I responded with consolidation. Again, note that I was the last person off Fecalfeast. I am intelligent enough to know when a vote loses traction. In my eyes it was going from scum to scum at that time. My cases on both should speak for with the conviction.


You're still scumreading FF...do you think his wagon would have formed that fast if he was mafia? That's actually part of the reason that I think if he's scum, he's probably the SK. Also, what do you think of his participation so far Night 2?


This is a fair question. To be honest - and I'll just say it now - based on his reads - I was sure that Ritoky was the SK actually for awhile when he was scumreading FF and Rayn, but now I'm not so sure.

You have a point on the formation of the wagon. Offhand, IIRC Palmar just jumped on it right away but I recall him putting FF on his lynchables list as he did me. The progression seemed logical at that time. Damdred straight up sheeped coming off straight replacement when many (including myself) were doubting Breshke's participation. At that time I meta read Breshke at scum because in his scum reads he presented scum reads RIGHT at the end of day, and he wasn't solid in his reads most of D1 before replacement.

Slam and LS sheeped as well, and LS made a claim at the time that he felt that FF should know his play better but I think he rescinded that. I need to check LS's filter one more time. The jumps in logic were my problem when he made his reads on me and his interaction in the whole LS thing just a few hours ago almost reconfirms how I felt earlier, I felt quite uneasy on that, but Ritoky and Blazinghand's behaviour in all that exchange raised a massive red flag, to be honest, FF paled in comparison to those two. My reaction was just.....holy shit. Like BH you are a bloody idiot if you are not scum.

But on FF, it was just sheeping entirely.

On February 20 2015 09:41 Fecalfeast wrote:
Well, You have my vote-sword BH and ritoky.


He made that nuke comment and hardly anything in that exchange as Ritoky and BH overshadowed him.

Right now, I would be pushing Ritoky and prplhz over FF largely honestly given the list I compiled - this late and in mylo, the reads on townies should be somewhat similar and converging.

Should scum flip I would be trying to work off what I had on those people.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 20 2015 04:57 GMT
#3296
Almost 5am....moment of truth....
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 20 2015 04:58 GMT
#3297
FOLLOW
THE SMOKE
TOWARD
THE RIFF
FILLED
LAND
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 20 2015 04:58 GMT
#3298
Yeah rso I flubbed up reading that list, on further inspection it seems ok, I just don't wanna be scummy is all
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 20 2015 05:00 GMT
#3299
In the event I get shot, my reads are pretty much the same, and after the whole thing with LS tonight, I'm even more confident in my reads. I also think Robik is likely town, but I can understand the arguments for him being SK given he didn't have much of an impact earlier this game, and I had asked Palmar to evaluate his impact and he said something about the lines of it being off.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 20 2015 05:00 GMT
#3300
well, you're almost not scummy to me? so there's that at least? <3
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason78
BRAT_OK 72
Railgan 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17824
Mini 379
Dewaltoss 185
Hyuk 140
ggaemo 109
firebathero 106
ZZZero.O 77
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8267
febbydoto18
League of Legends
Doublelift1322
Counter-Strike
Fnx 603
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4437
Khaldor1262
crisheroes1099
Liquid`Hasu798
Other Games
summit1g3881
FrodaN2462
fl0m1108
Beastyqt846
mouzStarbuck332
KnowMe326
ArmadaUGS133
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1147
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 114
• Adnapsc2 23
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 52
• 80smullet 22
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8240
Other Games
• imaqtpie820
• Shiphtur261
• tFFMrPink 18
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 12m
INu's Battles
16h 12m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 12m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 12m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.