• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:42
CEST 03:42
KST 10:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7724 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 167

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 165 166 167 168 169 219 Next
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 20 2015 05:31 GMT
#3321
Also remember to check Breshke's filter since that was a replacement slot. I was right on his meta, so I feel vindicated by that, maybe my reads aren't so lousy.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 20 2015 05:35 GMT
#3322
Good night to all my lovelies in the US (and Canada - I did not forget you FF hehehe) and good day to my fellow Euros <3
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 20 2015 05:44 GMT
#3323
gotta commend palmar on his amazing meta read on Damdred, I guess thats why he doesnt use meta.


[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 20 2015 05:49 GMT
#3324
Oh you're supposed to start playing now, right?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 20 2015 05:52 GMT
#3325
On February 20 2015 14:49 Fecalfeast wrote:
Oh you're supposed to start playing now, right?


even though I have the shortest filter in the game I had my vote on mafia before the whole BH thing, is that not playing the game properly?
I come in for the scraps
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 20 2015 06:20 GMT
#3326
Did I say properly? I mean, are you going to become active? Sorry, thought that was fairly obvious.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 20 2015 06:23 GMT
#3327
Because I just had to before I disappeared for 6+ hours at work.

Quick skimming of both Breshke and Damdred's filters is somewhat revealing.

Damdred does a decent job of not giving away too much information, but both Breshke and Damdred are soft defending Palmar, both of them are also pro-BH, which leads to even more likely that BH is scum.

Breshke tries to steer FF away from a Palmar scumlean early game.

On February 15 2015 07:15 Breshke wrote:
You think a scum palmar "gets caught" wanting to hunt for power roles. I think that is a bad read.


I'm feeling even better about this Blazinghand scum read. Also note he survived tonight.
Evaluate Robik's impact versus BH being a JK, Robik wasn't too impactful until the prospect of mylo and there was that sense of urgency.

Robik questioned the Ritoky/BH push on me and echoed my concern on BH's devil-may-care attitude in mylo.

Breshke votes on BH with thread sentiment - no explanation, not even to sheep.

Damdred doesn't seem to like Fecalfeast though in his filter, sheeped my case almost too easily and a decent chunk of picking on him through his filter...also in parallel with quick votes on Rayn as well. Folks, there's a good chance here Fecalfeast might actually be town. I might actually be wrong here on Fecalfeast.

Based on these filters alone:

Fecalfeast and VayneAuthority are most likely town. Yes I might concede here the way Damdred is going about FF and the way he voted on him....Fecalfeast is most likely town.

Damdred was opportunistic on LightningStrike. Those of you wanting to lynch LightningStrike, think again. LS is likely town here too. The way that Breshke waffled on him but didn't want to TR LS in the end also indicates this.

Consequently this makes Ritoky and BH in turn look worse given how they went about shit in evaluating LS, the same way that Damdred did.

Palmar is more likely to be scum, but here the evidence isn't as solid. Soft-defence of him by Damdred and Breshke is problematic and Rayn was questioning him as well.

Blazinghand is most likely scum at this point.
We need to figure out the vote count on BH at the time that Breshke unvoted. That will be key.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 20 2015 06:26 GMT
#3328
Updated 20/2/15, 0630 GMT
MYLO scumteams by player (number in parenthesis is the page number they called out that given scumteam)
Damdred confirmed mafia RB D3 flip

Palmar (154)
FF, Ritoky, VA, prplhz

Rsoultin (153)
prplhz, Ritoky, BH, Super
5th: Slam/HTS/Robik/Damdred

VA (155)
LS, Ritoky, prplhz, Breshke (until rep)
Robik as SK maybe Damdred

HTS (167)
Ritoky, Blazinghand, prphlz (in order of preference)
SK - not sure atm

Robik (151, 153)
LS, Blazinghand, Rasputin, TBD

LS (155)
Ritoky, VA, Robik, Alakaslam, prplhz
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 20 2015 06:27 GMT
#3329
Townies, share your revised scumteams based on those filters <3

Now I'm off...good day lovelies <3
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 20 2015 06:29 GMT
#3330
EBWOP - my scumlist should include Palmar in there as a possibility. Not quite enough evidence there yet. Need to revisit Palmar's filter.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 20 2015 06:53 GMT
#3331
prplhz, rso, palmar

I actually had robik as SK

Mafia trying for the wifomiest wifom play leaving BH alive? I still can't wrap my head around why sent would bother saying anything.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 20 2015 06:54 GMT
#3332
On February 19 2015 08:31 ritoky wrote:
examining current vote count, if there's been changed votes since this, I am too tired atm to fix shit.

Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 06:33 marvellosity wrote:
Vote Count

BlazingHand (1) - VayneAuthority
VayneAuthority (2) - BlazingHand, rsoultin
raynpelikoneet (5) - Damdred, LightningStrike, Palmar, Half the Sky, Alakaslam
Half the Sky (1) - raynpelikoneet

raynpelikoneet is set to be lynched. 7h26m until deadline



Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 15:50 ritoky wrote:
Day 1 Votecount

liancourt (8) - Blazinghand, IAmRobik, LightningStrike, FecalFeast, ritoky, Breshke, Superbia, rsoultin
Blazinghand (5) - Half the Sky, VayneAuthority, liancourt, KelsierSC, prplhz
Town Puppy (1) - Alakaslam
raynpelikoneet (1) - Palmar
Half the Sky (1) - raynpelikoneet
rsoultin (1) - Town Puppy


so the first thing I would like to draw your attention to is the vote on lian. by my metrics of numbers in my head and just game statistics, there is almost certainly to be at least 1 mafia on that wagon and likely 2. so I want to start narrowing it down a bit. superbia is town until proven otherwise because of a veteran claim, I am town because duh. I have a town lean on robik (less than yesterday but not gone yet). so we strike them off of here for the time being. that leaves 5: BH, LS, damdred, rsoul, and FF.

let's ignore FF for now because he is an outlier. if you look at the votes so far today, they have paired off. BH and rsoul are on VA and damdred and LS are on rayn. I would not be surprised if these pairs were aligned, which makes the vote on rayn super interesting to me, being that BH is a possible if not likely JK who is claimed for quite a while; so I would be more inclined to believe at this point that the rsoul + BH pair is less likely mafia than the LS + damdred pairing.

the weird thing though is independent of this vote analysis I think damdred is probably town though, but I really didn't like breshke when breshke was playing, so it could just be a good player fooling me.

anyway back to FF, the issue I am having with FF this game is that I have seen invested screaming FF town and invested screaming FF mafia, but never uninvested FF for as long as he was this game. he is just playing completely different than I have seen before, hence why I am more inclined toward him being sk.



remember this post team? REMEMBER IT? The dream is alive

##vote: lightningstrike

there is absolutely 0 justifiable reason not to.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 20 2015 06:57 GMT
#3333
On February 20 2015 13:26 Half the Sky wrote:
Several. Regarding the read on LS, as Rasputin said, LS really is the low-hanging fruit, easy to mislynch, just because he's not the most persuasive person in the world. Had similar problems in Carol, and a scum Ritoky seized upon my early incoherence in that game.

Regarding earlier reasons, I already justified my reasons for voteswitches for Ritoky. First off, he accuses me of copying his read on Fecalfeast at the beginning regarding his comfort level. Yet he never went after liancourt who did the EXACT SAME THING after I did and he flipped town. Selective reading on that end.

I also argued earlier this game that Ritoky isolated a post and took it out of context when I switched voting onto Blazinghand earlier D1.

Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 08:58 Half the Sky wrote:
I have no idea why Ritoky is scumreading me. I discussed BH's lack of contribution and got on with BH for several posts discussing his RNG and potential non-RNG reasons for scumreading VA before voting him. And then when he claimed, I had a problem with BH's claim that far from the deadline, when he could alternatively read the thread or discuss alternate targets. Context please.


What Ritoky did in his scumread on me was isolate a SINGLE post without considering what I did before and after the post he chose to present in his case. I made my case that a JK claim 10h prior to lynch was not credible, which represents followthrough. He also makes a lot of leaps in logic, particularly with when I discussed the hypothical SK strategy, which YOU ACTUALLY QUESTIONED why Ritoky was pinging me when others made their own theories.

Those are just a few examples, but his leaps in logic have been problematic all game.



On February 18 2015 08:02 ritoky wrote:
I am really having trouble not scum reading this chica, pls someone halp me.

Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 07:50 Half the Sky wrote:
Robik, my other scumreads are Ritoky, Breshke, Rayn, with a lean on prplhz.


your scum reads have literally not developed in the slightest. check here:

Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 09:20 Half the Sky wrote:
Back after the end of EoD in Newbie.

As it stands my scum reads are: Rayn, FF, Ritoky, Breshke


then there's the whole part where you pulled your vote off rayn for a bad reason after focusing on him so much.

then there's the part where you plagiarized large parts of my read on ff then scum read me in the next breath.

then there's the part where you had a TMI post about the night kills.

then there's the part where your read on me is terrible.

then there's the part where you constantly state going to bed/etc for reasons for not being here

then there's the part where I criticize you for lacking conviction and now you're overcompensating.

I weigh all of that against you sharing similar reads to me and the amount of work put into the ff stuff and I arrive at WARRRRGHARBBBLE land.


yup no consideration to the entirety of your game. none whatsoever.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 20 2015 07:03 GMT
#3334
if you're town right here HtS, which I am having a hard time believing, you need to re-orient yourself. there's literally 0 reason I am ever mafia in this game after what I did to LS. even if you don't like the slip, look at the completely manufactured and flipped read, if you don't like THAT and you're still unconvinced, look at the examination of my own meta and how he accuses me of a tunnel on you THEN RETRACTS IT then accuses me of a tunnel on him and only brings up 3 FRIGGIN POSTS as a "tunnel". sorry no dice, he tried to bs some read and got stomped.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 20 2015 07:23 GMT
#3335
Hi ritoky why didn't bh die you think?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 20 2015 07:38 GMT
#3336
On February 20 2015 15:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
prplhz, rso, palmar

I actually had robik as SK

Mafia trying for the wifomiest wifom play leaving BH alive? I still can't wrap my head around why sent would bother saying anything.


EBWOP: I mean to have LS instead of rso. I just saw this now and am not sure why I typed rso
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 20 2015 07:39 GMT
#3337
Jesus christ I can't read replacements worth shit.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 20 2015 07:39 GMT
#3338
Good shot SK, you should claim it so I can congratulate you!
Computer says mafia
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 20 2015 07:45 GMT
#3339
VA clearly town

Kudos señior on the skill of being townie looking so much with short filter
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 20 2015 07:48 GMT
#3340
See posts like that make me think it's you palmar and I know you called that already but damn
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 165 166 167 168 169 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings101
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 136
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 333
Bale 15
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
League of Legends
Doublelift6476
JimRising 758
Counter-Strike
minikerr28
Other Games
summit1g10999
C9.Mang0345
PiLiPiLi13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1048
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP154
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 19m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 19m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 19m
Replay Cast
21h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.