• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:04
CEST 21:04
KST 04:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8106 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 168

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 166 167 168 169 170 219 Next
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 20 2015 07:55 GMT
#3341
On February 20 2015 16:23 Fecalfeast wrote:
Hi ritoky why didn't bh die you think?


roleblock him and let townies try and wifom BH as a ML is an easy strat. superbia not dying is the more odd one to me. if you're rbing a jk and his vet power is claimed to be expended....eh no point in going down the wifom road now when there's a clear scum in LS on the table.

if BH is alive tomorrow, then start thinking about it since medic alive through that many night phases while claimed is sketch-city.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 20 2015 08:06 GMT
#3342
Verily. Anyway, ritoky what do you think of the venerable alakaslam? Truly I must seek out the position of my chupazic endeavors. Only the replies of others can assist me in this, so

Whatever main point, what do you think of me ritoky.

Now & again I will do this sort of stuff.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 20 2015 08:06 GMT
#3343
Well with a dead rb it's not just sketch
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 20 2015 08:07 GMT
#3344
On February 20 2015 17:06 Fecalfeast wrote:
Well with a dead rb it's not just sketch

You still pushing Blazinghand?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 20 2015 08:11 GMT
#3345
On February 20 2015 17:06 Alakaslam wrote:
Verily. Anyway, ritoky what do you think of the venerable alakaslam? Truly I must seek out the position of my chupazic endeavors. Only the replies of others can assist me in this, so

Whatever main point, what do you think of me ritoky.

Now & again I will do this sort of stuff.


I usually make really god tier reads on day 1 as town and I get into this bad habit over the course of the game of forgetting them or talking myself out of them. I had 2 real solid reads day 1 and it was robik town and slam town, so I plan to stick to them. that said you went from my top town to not my top town since last we spoke.

I was very surprised when you elected not to comment on my counter-nuking of the anti-chupazi movement on LS. even if it was an offhanded joke. It seemed like the kind of read that would really tickle your chupazi.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 20 2015 08:13 GMT
#3346
BH is pretty much 95% town unless he survives the next night. then his % drops a lot.

no point in really considering him today as a candidate for lynch unless lots of role claims happen.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 20 2015 08:14 GMT
#3347
On February 20 2015 17:11 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2015 17:06 Alakaslam wrote:
Verily. Anyway, ritoky what do you think of the venerable alakaslam? Truly I must seek out the position of my chupazic endeavors. Only the replies of others can assist me in this, so

Whatever main point, what do you think of me ritoky.

Now & again I will do this sort of stuff.


I usually make really god tier reads on day 1 as town and I get into this bad habit over the course of the game of forgetting them or talking myself out of them. I had 2 real solid reads day 1 and it was robik town and slam town, so I plan to stick to them. that said you went from my top town to not my top town since last we spoke.

I was very surprised when you elected not to comment on my counter-nuking of the anti-chupazi movement on LS. even if it was an offhanded joke. It seemed like the kind of read that would really tickle your chupazi.

I don't remember that?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 20 2015 08:15 GMT
#3348
I got roleblocked day 1 FF. I cannot be the SK
Computer says mafia
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 20 2015 08:15 GMT
#3349
On February 20 2015 17:13 ritoky wrote:
BH is pretty much 95% town unless he survives the next night. then his % drops a lot.

no point in really considering him today as a candidate for lynch unless lots of role claims happen.

BH is town. Stop considering that wifom.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 20 2015 08:15 GMT
#3350
On February 20 2015 16:55 ritoky wrote:
roleblock him and let townies try and wifom BH as a ML is an easy strat. superbia not dying is the more odd one to me. if you're rbing a jk and his vet power is claimed to be expended....eh no point in going down the wifom road now when there's a clear scum in LS on the table.

if BH is alive tomorrow, then start thinking about it since medic alive through that many night phases while claimed is sketch-city.


OP does not indicate roleblock preference between RB and JK, so we can assume that roleblocks resolve simultaneously, just as Superbia concluded with simultaneous KP.

If RB and JK roleblock resolve simultaneously, what you just said makes zero sense.

Basically you're arguing that mafia would roleblock but not kill a confirmed JK over a vet with no protection?
When that aforementioned JK still has a potential to roleblock a possible janitor in the mix?

You bore me, Ritoky.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 20 2015 08:18 GMT
#3351
On February 20 2015 17:14 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2015 17:11 ritoky wrote:
On February 20 2015 17:06 Alakaslam wrote:
Verily. Anyway, ritoky what do you think of the venerable alakaslam? Truly I must seek out the position of my chupazic endeavors. Only the replies of others can assist me in this, so

Whatever main point, what do you think of me ritoky.

Now & again I will do this sort of stuff.


I usually make really god tier reads on day 1 as town and I get into this bad habit over the course of the game of forgetting them or talking myself out of them. I had 2 real solid reads day 1 and it was robik town and slam town, so I plan to stick to them. that said you went from my top town to not my top town since last we spoke.

I was very surprised when you elected not to comment on my counter-nuking of the anti-chupazi movement on LS. even if it was an offhanded joke. It seemed like the kind of read that would really tickle your chupazi.

I don't remember that?


? It dominated the entire night phase?

On February 20 2015 08:59 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2015 07:13 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 20 2015 07:08 ritoky wrote:
On February 20 2015 07:06 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 20 2015 06:57 ritoky wrote:
On February 20 2015 06:53 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 20 2015 06:36 ritoky wrote:
On February 20 2015 06:28 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 20 2015 06:18 ritoky wrote:
On February 20 2015 06:15 LightningStrike wrote:
[quote]
The non confirmed players are either Mafia or SK and I finding you as either the SK or Mafia by Process of Elimation from all my reads and the confirmed towns were claimed roles or mod confirmed (BH) and then I decided to go meta reading players and elimated but the 5 in the non confirmed pile so that means that you are either A. Mafia or B. Serial Killer.


I mean, explain how I have "mafia traits" from my meta in depth plz. examples necessary.

Ya when you are Mafia you tend to super tunnel on someone for Example me in Carol of the Bells and Dr.H in Imperial. This game you been tunneled on HTS and now Me and this is the type of trait I associate with you when you are Mafia. Although i remember you Mass Murderer Slip was hilarious in Carol


I mean you're right I tunnel as both alignments. you obviously don't care very much about this read since you weren't willing to actually go find examples like asked.

your read is not only bad, but made up.

I am not tryharding enough to be scum this game, and there has been 0 conviction in any of my reads until this one. so I don't know where you have this "tunnel" shit coming from. in fact last phase I gave a complicated null read on HtS.

Fine show me your town games and I will take a look at them.


so wait, you're meta reading me as mafia when you have no idea about my town play and I am not emulating my mafia play?

WHAT?

Only saw your Mafia games but never your town games and the database isn't up ti date yet.


I mean, regardless of your alignment. If you don't have an understanding of someone's play as both alignments, why in the hell would you ever try to meta read them?

Beyond that, it's your only stated reason for scum reading me and you just openly invalidated it.

I only invalidated it through POE but that was main source you getting being Antitown (SK or Mafia) and also HTS told me pretty much that you started to tunnel her but you didn't seen as agressive you were towards Me or Dr.H in the 2 previous games you were Mafia so you might as well show me your knife.


still kinda interested in this. she told you this where?

cuz I just went through her filter and the only thing that even comes close to her saying what you said was directed at palmar. in fact she has rarely directly spoken to you at all in the thread. so where did she tell you?

cuz if it was a private thing, it was either against the rules or in a qt.


it starts on 159 I think and goes for about 2 or 3 pages of me + bh showing exactly why LS is scum
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 20 2015 08:19 GMT
#3352
On February 20 2015 16:03 ritoky wrote:
if you're town right here HtS, which I am having a hard time believing, you need to re-orient yourself. there's literally 0 reason I am ever mafia in this game after what I did to LS. even if you don't like the slip, look at the completely manufactured and flipped read, if you don't like THAT and you're still unconvinced, look at the examination of my own meta and how he accuses me of a tunnel on you THEN RETRACTS IT then accuses me of a tunnel on him and only brings up 3 FRIGGIN POSTS as a "tunnel". sorry no dice, he tried to bs some read and got stomped.


With each post, Ritoky, you've just giving me more ammunition for your lynch.

So now you're going to try and pin LS on how he defines tunnel?

Why does this sound familiar? Oh wait! I know.

I was mafia godfather in Newbie LX and I successfully got him mislynched partially based on how LS defined tunnel (LS was VT). I took advantage of his incoherence.

On January 08 2015 05:45 Half the Sky wrote:
LS, well, deary me. I was 50/50 on this guy but now he looks worse. I looked at the exchange between him and Rasputin and aside from the whole blue role controversy I'm just not buying this:

Show nested quote +
On January 07 2015 11:16 LightningStrike wrote:
I thought that Shining didn't have a lot votes at the time and I tunneled to hard on TWW I'm sorry


As town, I don't know how not observing the votes near EoD would fly. He said he's tunnelled too hard on Waffle, so I decided to work backwards on read progression. Tunnelled? Really?

Going through LS's filter, he goes on from a scum read post on Shining to a vote on WW on page 17, 17 minutes after Rasputin votes him. In his filter, there is zero progression to WW up to the time he votes him. After his vote I see one repetition in his filter of why he voted but I don't see any followup questions, or him making a bigger case. Then he says he's tunnelled on him. I don't even. It just seems to me too convenient of a vote.

In contrast, Tubesock was actually tunnelled on WW and I could at least follow where he was coming from, why he asked the questions he did. In his filter there are 10+ posts with questions on WW and explanations on WW's read post. None of that from LS.


On January 08 2015 06:32 LightningStrike wrote:
I just tunelled to hard while I was worried about my mom but at least she is feeling much better now. I just couldn't concentrate at all at the time but WW was way more inactive in the thread that all I remember why I went after WW and also I was liking rsoultins post on why to vote WW too. I so lost right now to be honest with you like maybe one of my town reads is scum this game and I just denying it. I hope Day 2 gives me a fresh start on who is scum and who isn't.


And EVEN IN SPITE OF ME shooting him down on "tunnelling" his target, he STILL maintains he tunnelled in this game over a SINGLE post!!!! AS A BLOODY VT. I was mafia in that game.

And he's doing it again as VT? Not surprised.

I see you are doing just the same.

Congratulations Ritoky you know how to take advantage of LS!

If you're town right here, Ritoky, which I, and a few others remaining at this point all have a hard time believing, I think you ought to be the one that needs to re-orient yourself.

The Damdred/Breshke slot was just confirmed (flipped) scum.

Why don't you comment on both of Damdred and Breshke's filters and the way they tried to scumread LS, and particularly the way that Damdred tried to pin the scumslip on LS.

The fact that one person's filter is doing this is indicative, but two scummers' filters effectively saying the same thing....whereas a scum slip can be misused and misconstrued by the person using it, as Rasputin has already pointed out.

And like I said, Damdred tried to pin the so-called scum slip on LS, so there's already evidence of misuse of that scum slip.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 20 2015 08:20 GMT
#3353
On February 20 2015 17:15 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2015 16:55 ritoky wrote:
roleblock him and let townies try and wifom BH as a ML is an easy strat. superbia not dying is the more odd one to me. if you're rbing a jk and his vet power is claimed to be expended....eh no point in going down the wifom road now when there's a clear scum in LS on the table.

if BH is alive tomorrow, then start thinking about it since medic alive through that many night phases while claimed is sketch-city.


OP does not indicate roleblock preference between RB and JK, so we can assume that roleblocks resolve simultaneously, just as Superbia concluded with simultaneous KP.

If RB and JK roleblock resolve simultaneously, what you just said makes zero sense.

Basically you're arguing that mafia would roleblock but not kill a confirmed JK over a vet with no protection?
When that aforementioned JK still has a potential to roleblock a possible janitor in the mix?

You bore me, Ritoky.


someone prompted me to explain why BH could be alive....and I gave a potential reason? you done?

how about you address the fact that you used damdred's flip to try to call me mafia, yet I called breshke mafia since basically the start of the game and demonstrated the vote logic to show a damdred + LS team was very feasible last phase even before any of this stuff.

LS is scum, you need to get that through your head. BH is town you need to get that through your head. if you can't then you're probably scum too.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 20 2015 08:23 GMT
#3354
Simple question HtS; I have asked it to you about 4 times now and you have not answered. You quoted it above and didn't address it. Why, if LS is town, does he meta read me as town for "not tunneling and not fighting" then when it is convenient later scum read me for "tunneling on you.....no wait him"? Explain it. It is a fabricated read.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 20 2015 08:24 GMT
#3355
I was RBed

##vote LightningStrike
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 20 2015 08:25 GMT
#3356
Also if you look at your town reads there HtS, I think one of them had damdred as mafia in total.

Guess who did have damdred as mafia?

This guy.

Re-orient your reads quickly.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 20 2015 08:27 GMT
#3357
hey ritoky, let's talk strategy realy quick. I can push on LS pretty hard if you want, but it might actually hurt the wagon since many players (who are not at your/my level) don't trust me for some reason. At the very least I'm gonna post a quick summary and a couple links, and do the usual respond-to-questions thing, but do you want a hard push on LS from me, or just the regular casewriting? I'm thinking a hard push would be counterproductive to getting LS lynched
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 20 2015 08:31 GMT
#3358
On February 20 2015 17:27 Blazinghand wrote:
hey ritoky, let's talk strategy realy quick. I can push on LS pretty hard if you want, but it might actually hurt the wagon since many players (who are not at your/my level) don't trust me for some reason. At the very least I'm gonna post a quick summary and a couple links, and do the usual respond-to-questions thing, but do you want a hard push on LS from me, or just the regular casewriting? I'm thinking a hard push would be counterproductive to getting LS lynched


Who would be the viable alternative to a LS lynch today?

I still don't have a firm opinion on VA like you do, so that's troublesome.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 20 2015 08:32 GMT
#3359
On February 20 2015 17:31 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2015 17:27 Blazinghand wrote:
hey ritoky, let's talk strategy realy quick. I can push on LS pretty hard if you want, but it might actually hurt the wagon since many players (who are not at your/my level) don't trust me for some reason. At the very least I'm gonna post a quick summary and a couple links, and do the usual respond-to-questions thing, but do you want a hard push on LS from me, or just the regular casewriting? I'm thinking a hard push would be counterproductive to getting LS lynched


Who would be the viable alternative to a LS lynch today?

I still don't have a firm opinion on VA like you do, so that's troublesome.


I'm voting LS either way, and writing a decent case on him, barring something very strange happening. The question is do you think it would help us lynch him if I want HAM on him or would it be better if I let you drive the wagon
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 20 2015 08:32 GMT
#3360
I just can't see how LS is not scum from his play. he slipped pretty clearly, he manufactured a read that is a direct contradiction, his defense was bad.....there's just so much there...I can't really see myself voting on anyone else at this point, but if you have a better case or equal one then I am up for hearing it.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Prev 1 166 167 168 169 170 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
BRAT_OK 58
JuggernautJason53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24064
Mini 407
Hyuk 157
firebathero 127
ggaemo 120
Dewaltoss 110
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 23
ZZZero.O 13
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
Gorgc7406
febbydoto14
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3524
Khaldor1381
crisheroes1036
Liquid`Hasu802
Other Games
FrodaN2776
fl0m916
Beastyqt798
mouzStarbuck274
KnowMe238
ArmadaUGS124
Mew2King57
Trikslyr38
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1080
BasetradeTV197
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 90
• StrangeGG 47
• Adnapsc2 22
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• 80smullet 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8731
• WagamamaTV461
Other Games
• imaqtpie827
• Shiphtur250
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 56m
INu's Battles
16h 56m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 56m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 56m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.