• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:19
CEST 16:19
KST 23:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9017 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 170

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 168 169 170 171 172 219 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 20 2015 17:24 GMT
#3381
Okay, well, I'm going to work. Late workday today.

I'm still not convinced that sheeping Damdred or that "scum qt convo" makes LS scum. So if you have a case, BH, please make it.

Why is prplhz a bad choice? Who even cares if he might be mod-killed? I'm much more sure on him, and fail to see the problem with lynching almost definite scum over a possible mislynch and depending on a mod-kill to save our asses.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 20 2015 17:39 GMT
#3382
Being correct isn't "beneath me"
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 20 2015 17:54 GMT
#3383
On February 21 2015 02:39 Blazinghand wrote:
Being correct isn't "beneath me"


Even if he is scum, how much you want to bet that never came from any QT and y'all are reading into something that doesn't exist?

Apparently that's a yes, then; your main reason for scumreading him is your not being able to read a post critically. Good job.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 20 2015 18:57 GMT
#3384
I'm back and now going to answer your question about Damdred rsoultin. He got his read on me wrong yesterday like he did in Horns of Africa but he also been questioning people abd being headstrong even when he's wrong about someone being Mafia. He made a pretty good case on Rayn although wrong but he was really trying to solve the game and wasn't screwing around and I remember Palmar mentioning that when Damdred is Mafia he plays very timid but he was bold this game and I had sheeped in the past like in Linux I instant sheeped his case on Eden being Mafia there since the rest of the possible lynches on Day 1 were policy lynches and I sheeped his case on Gobble in Slytherin and man was he right and I sheeped that till the end of the game. I was very confident on Damdred from his case making ability in the past as town. Also the reason I sheeped Bats in my game as Mafia in Student IV was to frame him since he was townreading me hard that game and when I flipped Mafia everyone started to think Bats was Mafia by association in that game. I aint Mafia I just being a VT hiding in the cornor since i most likely going to be lynched because BH and ritoky will some how convince others that I'm mafia >.>
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 20 2015 19:46 GMT
#3385
rsoul, if you don't like the slip post, then look at the very simple reason I gave that literally 0 people have addressed and I have asked about it like 6 times now.

toward the end of day 1 LS gave a meta read on me that I was town for not fighting and tunneling, during this past night phase he flipped that read for no reason. he claimed I was now mafia for meta reasons for tunneling HtS, I asked him to prove it, he rescinded and claimed I was tunneling him because of 3 posts I made stating he could be mafia. this read is a DIRECT CONTRADICTION to his earlier read.

someone please explain to me how that is not scum?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 20 2015 19:49 GMT
#3386
I will say it also really bugs me how little people are trying to solve the game...like HtS is wrong as all get-out, but I am tempted to move her to null/lean town just cuz she is at least looking at alternatives.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 20 2015 20:00 GMT
#3387
On February 21 2015 00:07 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2015 17:34 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 20 2015 17:32 ritoky wrote:
I just can't see how LS is not scum from his play. he slipped pretty clearly, he manufactured a read that is a direct contradiction, his defense was bad.....there's just so much there...I can't really see myself voting on anyone else at this point, but if you have a better case or equal one then I am up for hearing it.


I don't. I'm discusssing what's our best strategy for getting LS Lycnhed today. Do you get what i'm saying? I'm voting LS 100% but how much I write about him... like it might not be optimal for me to actually write a lot of case on him, you get what I'm saying? People are stupid and dont' trust me


Blazinghand, is your main reason for scumreading LS that one post about HtS? Because, frankly, I think that's beneath you, and I'm not at all comfortable with Damdred's willingness to call it damning, either.

Ritoky's vote analysis has more backing in logic than that, although I'm not sure how statistically sound it is to assume mafia follow each other around like ducklings.


There's a lot more statistics and logic to my vote analysis, I just elect to not post it in the thread cuz I have before and people find it unreadable and boring as hell and choose not to read it. I track lynches contributed to, town/mafia voted on, most voted with, when scum vote on partners, first 3 and last 3 on a wagon, and more such things.

but I mean simply look at the #s for the day 1 votes, there are (for me) 8 people who are question marks on that vote. 3 of them are on the lead lynch, 3 of them are on the secondary lynch, and 2 are stray voting. generally speaking from my statistics I keep stray voting is a way that mafia easily die late in the game, so many non-afk type mafia tend to avoid it. palmar and slam aren't really the afk type. anyway just by averages alone it would say that there is 1 among each block of voting, but if you bring in the second vote you can see patterns emerge of people voting with eachother, when they move, etc.

there's a lot of explaining to it, but suffice it to say that if I look at my statistics when there are split votes mafia very often vote in blocks of 2 or 3, and in consolidated votes can often be found bunched.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 20 2015 20:10 GMT
#3388
okay then convince me you're not mafia LS. find mafia. let's live in the hypothetical world where I am mod confirmed town, who is mafia and why?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 20 2015 20:24 GMT
#3389
Okay let's lynch Slam he seems like his mafia meta from Slytherin this game. He doesn't seem to scum hunt or do his own pushes and wouldn't push any of his reads this game. He's Mafia this game and here's his filter from that game: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/477307-slytherin-mini-mafia?user=Alakaslam
##Vote: Alakaslam
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 20 2015 20:54 GMT
#3390
LS you know I'm lazy. Show me similarities, give me a reason to sheep you! This looks like a forced scumread with a lazy "here you see for yourself" as a reason
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 20 2015 21:23 GMT
#3391
For the paranoid people, BH can 100% confirm himself tonight by JKing me.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 20 2015 21:23 GMT
#3392
Also what's up people.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 20 2015 21:33 GMT
#3393
I think wagons on both prplhz and slam is good start to this day.

##Vote: prplhz
Minimal effort.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 20 2015 21:34 GMT
#3394
On February 21 2015 05:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay let's lynch Slam he seems like his mafia meta from Slytherin this game. He doesn't seem to scum hunt or do his own pushes and wouldn't push any of his reads this game. He's Mafia this game and here's his filter from that game: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/477307-slytherin-mini-mafia?user=Alakaslam
##Vote: Alakaslam


this isn't finding mafia, this is just quoting a game and telling me to find mafia.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 20 2015 21:35 GMT
#3395
On February 21 2015 06:33 Superbia wrote:
I think wagons on both prplhz and slam is good start to this day.

##Vote: prplhz


1) what is wrong with the LS vote?

2) why the hell would you ever vote on some1 who is en route to be modkilled?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 20 2015 21:36 GMT
#3396
new scum strat, afk until 5 mins before deadline so nobody votes me for being en route to be modkilled
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 20 2015 21:38 GMT
#3397
On February 21 2015 06:35 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2015 06:33 Superbia wrote:
I think wagons on both prplhz and slam is good start to this day.

##Vote: prplhz


1) what is wrong with the LS vote?

2) why the hell would you ever vote on some1 who is en route to be modkilled?


I don't think LS is scum.

What's the status on prplhz? Is he set to be modkilled, replaced or warned?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 20 2015 21:39 GMT
#3398
On February 21 2015 06:36 Fecalfeast wrote:
new scum strat, afk until 5 mins before deadline so nobody votes me for being en route to be modkilled


Not entirely unfeasible, but this is not MYLO. Also there's a replacement ready in the player list.
Minimal effort.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 20 2015 21:39 GMT
#3399
On February 21 2015 06:38 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2015 06:35 ritoky wrote:
On February 21 2015 06:33 Superbia wrote:
I think wagons on both prplhz and slam is good start to this day.

##Vote: prplhz


1) what is wrong with the LS vote?

2) why the hell would you ever vote on some1 who is en route to be modkilled?


I don't think LS is scum.

What's the status on prplhz? Is he set to be modkilled, replaced or warned?


Why?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 20 2015 21:41 GMT
#3400
On February 21 2015 06:38 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2015 06:35 ritoky wrote:
On February 21 2015 06:33 Superbia wrote:
I think wagons on both prplhz and slam is good start to this day.

##Vote: prplhz


1) what is wrong with the LS vote?

2) why the hell would you ever vote on some1 who is en route to be modkilled?


I don't think LS is scum.

What's the status on prplhz? Is he set to be modkilled, replaced or warned?


We are past night 2, so I don't think he will be replaced per the OP.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 168 169 170 171 172 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
Railgan 34
CosmosSc2 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48910
Shuttle 7836
FanTaSy 1591
BeSt 650
Horang2 528
Larva 206
Soma 154
Sexy 140
Last 128
Mind 104
[ Show more ]
Pusan 96
Zeus 91
hero 76
ggaemo 73
Hyun 71
Sea.KH 71
Aegong 56
Killer 53
Snow 48
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 25
PianO 25
NaDa 19
Rock 17
JYJ 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
zelot 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4309
qojqva2316
Dendi1211
420jenkins629
XcaliburYe251
Counter-Strike
fl0m2913
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor963
Liquid`Hasu670
Other Games
B2W.Neo888
Beastyqt636
Mlord447
byalli409
Livibee214
Hui .187
ArmadaUGS114
QueenE69
KnowMe65
Mew2King58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3646
Other Games
• WagamamaTV145
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
41m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 41m
Replay Cast
8h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 41m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 41m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.