• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:32
CEST 05:32
KST 12:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9855 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 171

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 169 170 171 172 173 219 Next
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 20 2015 21:41 GMT
#3401
if he was getting subbed, wouldn't it have happened after he didn't vote last day phase or not posting for like 48 hrs?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 20 2015 21:42 GMT
#3402
On February 21 2015 05:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay let's lynch Slam he seems like his mafia meta from Slytherin this game. He doesn't seem to scum hunt or do his own pushes and wouldn't push any of his reads this game. He's Mafia this game and here's his filter from that game: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/477307-slytherin-mini-mafia?user=Alakaslam
##Vote: Alakaslam


LS, you were town in Horn. I believe one of the points for improvement in your town game that was mentioned to you post game is not to throw links at people if you want to make a case. Go into that filter and draw out the quotes that parallel the points you are trying to make against Slam.

If you are town, I think you can do this. <3
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 20 2015 21:43 GMT
#3403
On February 21 2015 06:39 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2015 06:38 Superbia wrote:
On February 21 2015 06:35 ritoky wrote:
On February 21 2015 06:33 Superbia wrote:
I think wagons on both prplhz and slam is good start to this day.

##Vote: prplhz


1) what is wrong with the LS vote?

2) why the hell would you ever vote on some1 who is en route to be modkilled?


I don't think LS is scum.

What's the status on prplhz? Is he set to be modkilled, replaced or warned?


Why?


It's in my filter. His filter seems very similar to his town game and absolutely dissimilar to his scum game. I would be fine with you starting a wagon on him and seeing how it plays out.
Minimal effort.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 20 2015 21:43 GMT
#3404
On February 21 2015 06:43 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2015 06:39 ritoky wrote:
On February 21 2015 06:38 Superbia wrote:
On February 21 2015 06:35 ritoky wrote:
On February 21 2015 06:33 Superbia wrote:
I think wagons on both prplhz and slam is good start to this day.

##Vote: prplhz


1) what is wrong with the LS vote?

2) why the hell would you ever vote on some1 who is en route to be modkilled?


I don't think LS is scum.

What's the status on prplhz? Is he set to be modkilled, replaced or warned?


Why?


It's in my filter. His filter seems very similar to his town game and absolutely dissimilar to his scum game. I would be fine with you starting a wagon on him and seeing how it plays out.


I did over 24 hours ago?

Did you not read pages 158-161? I put NOTICE in caps that everyone needs to read it.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 20 2015 21:45 GMT
#3405
On February 21 2015 06:23 Superbia wrote:
For the paranoid people, BH can 100% confirm himself tonight by JKing me.


Yeah and I'll be shot, which will make me even MORE confirmed! I don't mind that outcome for tonight
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 20 2015 21:51 GMT
#3406
On February 21 2015 06:43 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2015 06:43 Superbia wrote:
On February 21 2015 06:39 ritoky wrote:
On February 21 2015 06:38 Superbia wrote:
On February 21 2015 06:35 ritoky wrote:
On February 21 2015 06:33 Superbia wrote:
I think wagons on both prplhz and slam is good start to this day.

##Vote: prplhz


1) what is wrong with the LS vote?

2) why the hell would you ever vote on some1 who is en route to be modkilled?


I don't think LS is scum.

What's the status on prplhz? Is he set to be modkilled, replaced or warned?


Why?


It's in my filter. His filter seems very similar to his town game and absolutely dissimilar to his scum game. I would be fine with you starting a wagon on him and seeing how it plays out.


I did over 24 hours ago?

Did you not read pages 158-161? I put NOTICE in caps that everyone needs to read it.


Yeah, I noticed it, and it's what put you on my town circle (after you feel off early d2). Rereading complete context atm and seeing how Damdred's interaction fits in.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 20 2015 21:52 GMT
#3407
On February 21 2015 06:45 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2015 06:23 Superbia wrote:
For the paranoid people, BH can 100% confirm himself tonight by JKing me.


Yeah and I'll be shot, which will make me even MORE confirmed! I don't mind that outcome for tonight


I think this is going to happen a 100% tonight anyway.
Minimal effort.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 20 2015 21:56 GMT
#3408
On February 21 2015 06:42 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2015 05:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay let's lynch Slam he seems like his mafia meta from Slytherin this game. He doesn't seem to scum hunt or do his own pushes and wouldn't push any of his reads this game. He's Mafia this game and here's his filter from that game: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/477307-slytherin-mini-mafia?user=Alakaslam
##Vote: Alakaslam


LS, you were town in Horn. I believe one of the points for improvement in your town game that was mentioned to you post game is not to throw links at people if you want to make a case. Go into that filter and draw out the quotes that parallel the points you are trying to make against Slam.

If you are town, I think you can do this. <3

Will try but don't expect the same level of case I did on JAT being Mafia.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 20 2015 22:03 GMT
#3409
On February 21 2015 06:56 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2015 06:42 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 21 2015 05:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay let's lynch Slam he seems like his mafia meta from Slytherin this game. He doesn't seem to scum hunt or do his own pushes and wouldn't push any of his reads this game. He's Mafia this game and here's his filter from that game: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/477307-slytherin-mini-mafia?user=Alakaslam
##Vote: Alakaslam


LS, you were town in Horn. I believe one of the points for improvement in your town game that was mentioned to you post game is not to throw links at people if you want to make a case. Go into that filter and draw out the quotes that parallel the points you are trying to make against Slam.

If you are town, I think you can do this. <3

Will try but don't expect the same level of case I did on JAT being Mafia.

Setting yourself up for mediocrity is the first step to achieving it
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 20 2015 22:03 GMT
#3410
LS this case better be good.

Breshke EoD1: Willing to move vote to RSO, not LS. Also Breshke had weak-ass reads on you.

Looking at Damd's filter, he does interact with the slip situation, but it is weak, and his line of questioning seem to indicate that he would rather implicate the people doubting the slip than the people involved in the slip.
Minimal effort.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 20 2015 22:06 GMT
#3411
On February 21 2015 06:52 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2015 06:45 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 21 2015 06:23 Superbia wrote:
For the paranoid people, BH can 100% confirm himself tonight by JKing me.


Yeah and I'll be shot, which will make me even MORE confirmed! I don't mind that outcome for tonight


I think this is going to happen a 100% tonight anyway.


yeah there's no way for me to avoid getting shot as far as I can tell. in fact, I might as well not even submit a JK on superbia, leving him completely unprotected, huehuehue

seriously though there's no way I could wifom scum into not shooting me no matter what I say. I'll save you nonetheless though
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 20 2015 22:08 GMT
#3412
On February 21 2015 07:03 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2015 06:56 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 21 2015 06:42 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 21 2015 05:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay let's lynch Slam he seems like his mafia meta from Slytherin this game. He doesn't seem to scum hunt or do his own pushes and wouldn't push any of his reads this game. He's Mafia this game and here's his filter from that game: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/477307-slytherin-mini-mafia?user=Alakaslam
##Vote: Alakaslam


LS, you were town in Horn. I believe one of the points for improvement in your town game that was mentioned to you post game is not to throw links at people if you want to make a case. Go into that filter and draw out the quotes that parallel the points you are trying to make against Slam.

If you are town, I think you can do this. <3

Will try but don't expect the same level of case I did on JAT being Mafia.

Setting yourself up for mediocrity is the first step to achieving it

I just going to quote my case on JAT being Mafia so you can read it:
On February 10 2015 00:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay guys I'm back and now I bring the case on why JAT is confirmed Mafia. Now lets start with my first piece of evidence his case on HF on page 15 of his filter:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2015 23:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Ok, so first of all HF is one of the best if not the best scum player on this site. You won't catch him for being inactive uninteresting or any of this shit and he will bus teammates who are playing badly. He will say towny stuff from time to time and he is also perfectly able to "mindmeld" with you at times. You need to look for the agenda he is pushing.

This is why he is mafia:

This is the start of his rsoultin scumread day1. From now on she is basically his #1 scumread.
On February 05 2015 07:03 Holyflare wrote:
I mean if i'm honest I'm probably more sure about rs than damdy

On February 05 2015 07:20 Holyflare wrote:
yeh rsoul is green when I just gave the best case against her ever

On February 05 2015 09:20 Holyflare wrote:
rs is like the biggest mafia and hardly anyone is mentioning her and goes off making cases on other people instead

On February 05 2015 10:10 Holyflare wrote:
On February 05 2015 10:07 Eden1892 wrote:
And shit you said Damdred got more townie. So even if rsoultin didn't, it's bullshit that you're telling me you still have a scumread and so you're content with being lazy.


it is what it is, rsoul has literally posted nothing all game and it hasn't really changed i don't care what your gut tells you or not

On February 06 2015 02:50 Holyflare wrote:
On February 06 2015 02:45 batsnacks wrote:
On February 06 2015 02:43 Holyflare wrote:
I'm at a crossroads between just not giving a crap about the game and giving a modicum of care towards the game with an emphasis on the former and it's somewhat annoying to me.

Nobody even mentioned me other than eden and i haven't even done anything this game really which is super boring and probably means mafia is the weaker players.


I'd vote you if that makes you feel better.

Breshke though... Really...


I'm more inclined to vote rs tbh


But when the deadline comes nearer and people are not all about lynching rsoultin he completely forgets about the read. He isn't decided on who to lynch and has MULTIPLE different targets suddenly that he keeps pushing really hard:
On February 06 2015 07:52 Holyflare wrote:
let's kill oneguuuuuuuuuu

if i'm wrong you can flame me for wasting your time

On February 06 2015 07:56 Holyflare wrote:
abandon wagon ABANDON WAGON

SHEEP TO DAMDRED OR I LYNCH YOU TOMORROW

On February 06 2015 07:57 Holyflare wrote:
god this breshke is actually 100% mafia or something

Notice how ALL of those are town and he can jump between them as much as he wants if he is mafia. No mention of rsoulting ever during all of this.
So what has rsoultin done to make him forget about her? The answer is absolutely nothing. She disappeared like he will say himself later.

Ok, so mislynch accomplished. Back to scumreading rsoultin immediately:
On February 06 2015 08:24 Holyflare wrote:
it's funny how rsoul just appeared at deadline to vote onegu and then completely disappeared again so probably 100% breshke/jat/rsoul


So, I point this out and this is his reaction:
On February 07 2015 01:15 Holyflare wrote:
How have I treated rs? I've thought she was mafia all game and at deadline onegu was way more convincing mafia but then he wasn't mafia so i went back to talking about rs being mafia?

Then where was this read during eod? He literally went after 3 other people and said nothing about her.
If you want to know how town HF handles his scumreads eod look at void mafia. He scumread HTS and pushed her hard even though noone else really was up for it besides Kelsier. He didn't give a fuck about other targets - he pushed HIS scumread.
Now he claimes he scumread rsoulting all game and then he does nothing about getting her lynched? There is no way town HF does this.
He is INSISTING that he never dropped his rsoultin reads though:
On February 07 2015 01:24 Holyflare wrote:
No it's not he said my read progression is damning because I drop it when I haven't


And then the real gem comes:
On February 07 2015 02:00 Holyflare wrote:
I'm also going to preemptively defend myself from a jat onslaught by saying i wasn't invested in this game at all until deadline so my rs read isn't very concrete compared to reads i was making in real time then. Seeing as I was mostly trolling, apart from the nagging what if on damdred.

Not only can you easily see the guilty conscience - he knows I am town and that I caught him and will push him - but SUDDENLY HIS READ WASN'T VERY CONCRETE?
Read the posts I quoted earlier again and decide for yourself if you want to believe this and keep in mind that he "scumread rsoultin all game" and "never dropped the read".

This guy is mafia. I will show more reasons but this rsoultin read evolution is damning enough on it's own and I don't want the post to get too big.

Show nested quote +
On February 07 2015 23:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On February 06 2015 08:51 Holyflare wrote:
pretty sure a town jat would have switched to onegu when I was pushing for it

Then we have this reasoning for scumreading me which makes no sense in the first place since I had more reasons to scumread SL than Onegu but even if we ignore this - why would I as scum make myself look bad by not following town marv and HF around (which I have done as scum before) if all lynch targets are town anyways and I could just switch as often as I want?
On February 06 2015 09:33 Holyflare wrote:
yeh mafia is undeniably palmar or jat because they are just the type of people to qq in their scum qt/pms about modkilling

I already commented on this post. It is just another awful reason to push me.
On February 06 2015 13:43 Holyflare wrote:
I'm still 100% lynching jat though he's done a void all over again where he avoids all the wagons and reasoning while still agreeing with it. He did the exact same thing in heavyweight too.

Flat out lying when I clearly WAS on one of the wagons and was also pushing it. Saying I avoided wagons in heavyweight is also a straight lie.

Then his defense against me:
On February 07 2015 01:25 Holyflare wrote:
It's absolutely not irrelevant because do you see him talking about rsoul at deadline? Absolutely not so if he is town then why does his read make sense to him when he did the same thing?

This is absolutely irrelevant. I was not the one pushing rsoulting as my top scumread.
On February 07 2015 01:32 Holyflare wrote:
On February 07 2015 01:26 marvellosity wrote:
his rsoul read came subsequently, pretty obviously, and yours didn't

so.


Rsoul has been in his poe list and someone he could have lynched the entire game and he barely ever commented on her

Like it doesn't matter anyway because his read is totally irrelevant if you read the deadline and if it's his only proper read this game when it should be pretty damn easy to poe the majority of mafia then he doesn't have much hope

Another lie. He said this when I had just poe'ed the mafia team a few posts before this. Still going on about how I read rsoultin which has nothing to do with my argument against him.
On February 07 2015 07:20 Holyflare wrote:
which is a pain because my effort level is low and i know jat is just going to whine and make it difficult to lynch him

He knows I am town and won't let myself be mislynched without putting up a fight.

Now if you looked in Void Mafia he was just as aggressive towards HF at Pages 1,2, and 3 of his filter on these same type of behavior towards a different player named Half the Sky before turned his attention to his scum read Marv in that game. Also note his behavior after HF backed off of JAT , JAT started to like him in Void Mafia at page 4.
From Void Mafia:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 04:27 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:12 marvellosity wrote:
On January 20 2015 22:10 marvellosity wrote:
I'm pretty confident on one mafia, but you're gonna have to wait for those pearls of wisdom until tomorrow.

P.S. I thought HF was leaning town already due to how he backed off his Wile push.

^
I liked that too but he would've made himself look pretty awful had he kept pushing.

Now if you look at his behavior regarding the votes on him or prssure on him he just attacked everyone including me and HF in this game. He did similar behavior throughout Void Mafia as scum and here is a convenient quote that JAT also in this game when someone mention him as scum in void Mafia when Koshi was town:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 08:03 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 23 2015 08:02 Koshi wrote:
Anyway. Tomorrow I sheep HF. Just got to check he isnt as crazy as I was in the previous game. Maybe lynch Wile and then HTS. But hts will have to go soon.

no comment

and now here's some similar type of quotes from this game:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2015 03:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On February 09 2015 03:09 Holyflare wrote:
I still think it's jat :p

No comment.

Show nested quote +
On February 09 2015 02:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On February 09 2015 02:52 batsnacks wrote:
On February 09 2015 02:52 marvellosity wrote:
HF is 100% mafia, don't tell I didn't tell you so Eden.

DO NOT SAY I DID NOT TELL YOU SO.


jat is mafia too?

That's the part where it gets ridiculous.

Notice how he got angry on people wanting to lynch him throughout this game and in void he displayed the same behavior. When I played with him in Metal Mini he didn't seem to get mad as easily as this game and was activly solve the game there too.

Brb making case on Slam.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 20 2015 22:17 GMT
#3413
I don't think JAT is in this game...?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 20 2015 22:21 GMT
#3414
On February 21 2015 07:17 Blazinghand wrote:
I don't think JAT is in this game...?

That was my case on him in Horns of Africa when he was Mafia. Just stopping here to comment while I build up my case on Slam being Mafia.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 20 2015 22:40 GMT
#3415
Good luck!

Hate to say your efforts will be in vain.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 20 2015 22:43 GMT
#3416
Howdy doody folks?

BH, you are done with VA I hope?

In return for not sheeping you on him, I am willing to give you LS. You must first convince me though, say I missed the night phase. + Show Spoiler [consider this a private letter to BH;…] +
I already think LS is scum. I think you can very much help him get lynched though by answering that question


Why is he scum? I know you have great skill in wording this.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 20 2015 22:44 GMT
#3417
On February 21 2015 07:43 Alakaslam wrote:
Howdy doody folks?

BH, you are done with VA I hope?

In return for not sheeping you on him, I am willing to give you LS. You must first convince me though, say I missed the night phase.

+ Show Spoiler [consider this a private letter to BH;…] +
I already think LS is scum. I think you can very much help him get lynched though by answering that question


Why is he scum? I know you have great skill in wording this.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 20 2015 22:45 GMT
#3418
Howdy doody folks?

BH, you are done with VA I hope?

In return for not sheeping you on him, I am willing to give you LS. You must first convince me though, say I missed the night phase.

+ Show Spoiler [consider this a private letter to BH;…] +
I already think LS is scum. I think you can very much help him get lynched though by answering that question


Why is he scum? I know you have great skill in wording this.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 20 2015 22:45 GMT
#3419
Dang.

"Private letter to BH; stfo"
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 20 2015 22:53 GMT
#3420
On February 21 2015 04:46 ritoky wrote:
rsoul, if you don't like the slip post, then look at the very simple reason I gave that literally 0 people have addressed and I have asked about it like 6 times now.

toward the end of day 1 LS gave a meta read on me that I was town for not fighting and tunneling, during this past night phase he flipped that read for no reason. he claimed I was now mafia for meta reasons for tunneling HtS, I asked him to prove it, he rescinded and claimed I was tunneling him because of 3 posts I made stating he could be mafia. this read is a DIRECT CONTRADICTION to his earlier read.

someone please explain to me how that is not scum?


i need to verify this after work, but if its how youre representing it that is certainly scummy. admittedly i was rather annoyed by what i perceived to be a very dumb push based on wording/formatting in a post and didnt read it as closely as i should have
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 169 170 171 172 173 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 224
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 553
NaDa 50
TT1 13
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm219
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 689
Other Games
summit1g10746
WinterStarcraft413
Mew2King98
ViBE86
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1373
BasetradeTV291
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1023
• Lourlo740
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 28m
INu's Battles
8h 28m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 28m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 28m
Replay Cast
19h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.